It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tanks 'enter Gaza' after deadly clashes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
maaaaaan.

the $h1t is getting a bit too close to the fan for my comfort.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

Actually, i believe we are currently at the point where the S#$% has been tossed, but it is currently in the air, headed towards the fan, and will probably be impacting it in the near future, we must now all watch and make sure the S#$% is accurate, and does not miss the fan altogether, for there have been "many" inaccurate fling's in the past, perhap's this is one bull's eye, so to speak, or the wind drift may cancel the toss and send us right back to where we must put the fan on standby, for yet another to come and throw the S#$%, once again....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Isreal

You are an Allie of the US. We will support you but...

Every relationship has it's breaking point!

CEASE FIRE AND PULL OUT!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Israel just doesn't seem to get it.

War crimes and crimes against humanity, nothing but pure genocide.

Someday history will speak of the Zionist-hunters, mark my word.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What's up Slay?
There's something really different going on with this advance.
They seem to be securing everything right now.
I also think the timing of this is very significant.
As if it is in keeping with or according to a timeline.

I know if we follow the recent rederick soon we and the whole world will come against Isreal. The day you see that happen. You know from that point on, the shizzle has splattered by way of the fan.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dude... You are a good man and I respect you, but at this point you have to realize that they shot first and drew us in.. Your country would do much worse... Has done...
But I get your frustration.... I feel it too... But the only option I see is wipe-out at the mo... The two state solution is unworkable.. Even Obama couldn't settle it....

If the leaders were culled then peace would reign very quickly I think... Leaders on both sides.. Coz us normal folks want peace.. And good times with our neighbours...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrmerak
What wonderful diplomatic skill Obama and Clinton have. Both totally useless - I wonder if Obama is regretting walking out on the Israeli PM - doubt it - he is so arrogant.

Riiiiiight and I'm sure that Bush would do so much better. We all know Bush is highly skilled in diplomacy.

Don't you understand that no one has anything to gain from peace? Quite the oppososite actually. So I'm sure no US administration D or R would succeed at achieving peace in the middle-east. Too much money to be made from wars and this one is an endless one.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Agreed, but we both know, that peace is not what drive's these nation's, there are bigger power's at play, or should I say work, and "no" I do not refer to the PTB, as I'm sure you are well aware.......

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As for now, I have viewed the street's in Israel for some time now, and all appears normal, at least on the traffic cam's here at this site

www.ayalonhw.co.il...

However, as I do not know for certain how far away these are from Gaza, it may be a different story there, i only know that traffic appears normal in Israel, and nothing out of the ordinary seem's to be taking place, currently....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I of course will always support Isreal. But it's always the leaders as you
say. Keep this in mind.

If soldiers ever started to think for themselves there would be none left in the ranks. Ferdinnand The Great.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

I can't be anymore open than that on this subject.

It breaks my heart.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

at this point you have to realize that they shot first and drew us in..

Much like a slave that throws a punch at his keeper only to be whipped, all the while being told the whipping was the slaves fault.

What Palestinians have done to Israel is no were near as bad as what Israel has done to Palestinians....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They use their power on us.... One person i want to relate this to on this site is you... You know... We are both grunts who have chewed much dirt... It isnt pretty as you know... However you also know that the walls of our homes where our kids sleep need us on them.. We protect and defend.. But when attacked we must respond for their sake... Thats what is happening here.. We did not attack first... And in the eyes of the world F-16 fighting falcons with artillery may seem over kill but what support do you provide your own troops with in Afghanistan?? Lots of fast air and ordinance..... Why should it be different for us when the grunts go in after?

luckily for them though that it is a limited response in this mindset no?...

However I wish that it was not needed with my whole heart.... Really.. with everything I am... Coz I know the score.. man should NOT do that against man..

Ever

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

The 'invasion', if we can call it that, is coming in from Khan Younis. I don't know why you would see anything odd in Israel...

Here's a map for reference:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/401281c8e561.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e0bb8b458c.jpg[/atsimg]
*Palestinians flee during clashes with Israeli military forces in Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip

Israeli General Yaov Galant said "He said the Israeli army will strike back at Hamas at the appropriate time and place.".
www1.voanews.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

I can't be anymore open than that on this subject.

It breaks my heart.

So the palestinians are allowed to shoot israel soldiers and israel isn't suppose to do anything?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes because there are so many pictures of dead Israeli babies burned with white phosphorus.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Witnesses in Gaza said tanks and bulldozers were moving towards the southern town of Khan Younis.

It is the first time Israeli soldiers have died in Gaza since Israel's 22-day offensive there more than a year ago.

Gaza is the worlds biggest open air concentration camp, never forget, never submit.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

A ceasefire between Israel and Islamist militant group Hamas, which governs Gaza, has largely held since the Israeli offensive.

However, hundreds of rockets have been fired into southern Israel by militants in Gaza.

Gee they almost left that part about who has been violating the ceasefire out. Its so nice to see they actually tell the truth every once and awhile. Gaza seems like a camp because that is what the Arabs make of it. Israel gave it to them to make a nice home, Instead they felt the need to attack Israel over and over. They deserve everything they have coming to them and peace or land is not one of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Where is the Israeli military driving those sheep into the pen? What I see is a Hamas guy on a bike making kids run...

Photo op...

Usual score...

But they should run though... From their idiot leaders.. As should we... maybe then I can finally have a coffee with my friends..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It's too bad you don't make the rules Slayer... the problem would be solvered by now.

If the majority of your government worms weren't Jewish your voice may echoed thoughout the nation!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join