It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korean navy ship sinks, North link played down

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
By the way, they are calling it:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

North Korea 'torpedoes and sinks' South Korean navy ship with 104 sailors on board By David Williams and Paul Bentley
Last updated at 6:18 PM on 26th March 2010

Comments (128) Add to My Stories
A massive rescue operation was underway this evening to save the crew of a South Korean navy ship feared to have been hit by a North Korean torpedo.
Several of the 104 crew were reported to have been killed and others are missing from the ship which sunk in waters near Baengnyeong island, close to the disputed maritime border between the two Koreas.
South Korea's president President Lee Myung-bak convened an emergency meeting of security ministers amid concerns the incident could become the flashpoint to draw the countries closer to renewed conflict.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... pCq

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

South Korea had a series of military dictatorships and finally gained democracy in 1987. Find a history book and you may be surprised.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Envisionimage

I agree with you completely, but in some cases, for example Iran, there are direct links from Western (not just the US) actions, to the current situation.

I did read your previous post, but perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
could this be a Chinese False Flag operation?

Chinese might be willing to sacrifice North Korea if it helps bring the total collapse of the USA in return.

Could this be their retalitation against USA's past actions towards China...mainly economic?

Taiwan is justified to be on alert.....might be a swift invasion on the way from the chinese mainland.

First move by the SCO against NATO?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Where the heck was the ship headed?

Judging from the map presented here at BBC looks like they were riding over to park in Kim Jong's backyard.
BBC

Personally I think that was asking just asking for trouble.

- Lee

And didn't only two days ago, Russia flew Nuke Bombers into or very close to UK Airspace?

We didn't blow them out of the sky did we!

North Korea needs to learn a lesson!

It hasn't mastered putting a Nuke onto a missile so would only have conventional stuff to retaliate with!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Envisionimage

So you know all these people that want to harm you? How?

Because I have been in combat with... Wait for it....

Them, and yes I'm 100% sure they weren't some black ops US agents dressed as imams and Iraqis trying to blow me up, in fact the ones that we were able to get a hold dead or alive of turned out they crossed the border from.....IRAN! Holy cow no way?! Wait?! Iranians want to kill us? NO WAY!!! they want to be friends and come over to your house for beer... LoL!
I have seen the hatred in the eyes first hand and almost every IED that is used is coming from Iran, Like I said I have been around the world twice and I know what I saw wasn't part of some big conspiracy to perpetuate a global agenda, it's people wanting to kill us for who we are plain in simple...

So let's get this straight - you are a soldier fighting for your country - which is honorable. You are in a foreign country - "in combat" with...(whoever - most probably from that country) And you wonder why they want to harm you? Are you serious?

Your army "training" (brainwashing) - makes you THINK you are doing the righteous thing (by killing people in countries far far away) - yet you now propagate and help the hatred by concluding these people want to harm you? This is totally illogical. totally.

I appreciate what you did you THOUGHT was for a good cause, but in reality was it, and is it? The number of US vets returning from wars committing suicide is due to their 'programming' breaking down, and then they are realizing what they have done, and no one is there to help these guys. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for these men and women, that should not have been there in the first place. I'm gathering there are soldiers you know that know they shouldn't be there, yet still are. Why? Because they are trained to do exactly as they are told...or else!

I'm not saying the war is good, and I'm not saying that we were justified in invading Iraq, but at the end of the day Saddam was not a good person, how do I know, I have talked first hand to many people who lived under his regime... Have you?

I was once again trying to explain to you that people don't like us one way or the other and you keep coming back with The government attacked us etc. I can't even follow you other then at this point I'm guessing your the guy who can't see 9/11 for what it really was..
Terrorists who hate you for who you are and want to kill you and he rest of us... Until you can 100% without a doubt prove 9/11 was an inside job (And yes I have watched and read every single piece of literature i could get my hand on, and none of them "proves" anything solid enough for me) I won't be convinced otherwise... So I can agree to disagree but like the point I had originally tried to make which has now turned into an entirely different discussion, is people hate you plain and simple, and they don't all work for the US govt TPTB/NWO.

So with that being said let's look at why and what policies are causing the anti-American hatred, my guess? Because we put European Jews in the middle east back in the early 50's trying to bring about a biblical prophecy which IMO looks like it may be coming true...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Envisionimage]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Them, and yes I'm 100% sure they weren't some black ops US agents dressed as imams and Iraqis trying to blow me up, in fact the ones that we were able to get a hold dead or alive of turned out they crossed the border from.....IRAN! Holy cow no way?! Wait?! Iranians want to kill us? NO WAY!!! they want to be friends and come over to your house for beer... LoL!
I have seen the hatred in the eyes first hand and almost every IED that is used is coming from Iran, Like I said I have been around the world twice and I know what I saw wasn't part of some big conspiracy to perpetuate a global agenda, it's people wanting to kill us for who we are plain in simple...
Hi Image,
I'm not coming from WatchZeit's point of view particularly, but I need to ask who were the people who crossed over from Iran, because you don't actually say. You do say that the "bombs" came from Iran, but then they could have been made by the people who crossed the border from Iran, but again you don't actually say that they were Iranians, and that's important. Also, Iranians are Persians and caucasian, not Arabs and are mostly Muslim.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why? What possible reason would any nation have for a false flag of this type?

Anything that ever happens is a false flag these days..didn't you get the memo?
Anyway it seems to have died down, if anything significant was to happen it would have. We should be thankful.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Solomons]

link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
could this be a Chinese False Flag operation?

Chinese might be willing to sacrifice North Korea if it helps bring the total collapse of the USA in return.

Don't you mean South Korea?

A North Korean collapse would be a GOD send.

link   

Originally posted by Retseh

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They seem to be the only source sticking with the NK torpedo theory - everybody else has backed off.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So let's get this straight - you are a soldier fighting for your country - which is honorable. You are in a foreign country - "in combat" with...(whoever - most probably from that country) And you wonder why they want to harm you? Are you serious?

Your army "training" (brainwashing) - makes you THINK you are doing the righteous thing (by killing people in countries far far away) - yet you now propagate and help the hatred by concluding these people want to harm you? This is totally illogical. totally.

I appreciate what you did you THOUGHT was for a good cause, but in reality was it, and is it? The number of US vets returning from wars committing suicide is due to their 'programming' breaking down, and then they are realizing what they have done, and no one is there to help these guys. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for these men and women, that should not have been there in the first place. I'm gathering there are soldiers you know that know they shouldn't be there, yet still are. Why? Because they are trained to do exactly as they are told...or else!

Buddy there is no brainwashing how you think. You've never served in the military. Not trying to be mean but you have a twisted view.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

After an engagement we were involved in, upon searching the remains of 2 men, we found Iranian passports and id's that clearly stated they were from Iran... But I'm sure that W.Z.N would chalk that up to more false flag propaganda and hey were probably trained in CIA HQ in VA

[EDIT FOR LINK] - My unit wasn't the only one to find Iranians fighting there either
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

www.dailymail.co.uk...

North Korea 'torpedoes and sinks' South Korean navy ship with 104 sailors on board By David Williams and Paul Bentley
Last updated at 6:18 PM on 26th March 2010

Comments (128) Add to My Stories
A massive rescue operation was underway this evening to save the crew of a South Korean navy ship feared to have been hit by a North Korean torpedo.
Several of the 104 crew were reported to have been killed and others are missing from the ship which sunk in waters near Baengnyeong island, close to the disputed maritime border between the two Koreas.
South Korea's president President Lee Myung-bak convened an emergency meeting of security ministers amid concerns the incident could become the flashpoint to draw the countries closer to renewed conflict.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... pCq

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Retseh]
Why post an old, (at this stage) story without some qualification as to its veracity.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good lord people, could we keep this to North Kore/South Korea, and leave Iran, False flags, and the rest of the diatribe against each other be, please.... Some of us, are trying to stay up on what is actually happening, and discuss that... of course this does not apply to all poster's.... Just the one's it applies too.....

[edit on 26-3-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That's what happens when Banki Moon messes with God's people, his enemies will be set free to unleash thier own hatred like a pack of wolves let out of a den. Not like North Korea are known to be pro Christian anyway, but close one door and hell of another opens in your yard.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here is a direct link to the Republic Of Korea's Navy Home Page, some translated, the rest I could use some help with if anyone reads Korean....

www.navy.mil.kr...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60aade9215fb.gif[/atsimg]

I do it states the following.

제2해병사단 순시
작성자 : 지휘관리과 게시일 : 2010-03-25 조회수 : 316
김성찬 해군참모총장은 3월 24일(수) 제2해병사단을 순시하고, 임무수행에 여념이 없는 장병들을 격려했다. 참모총장은 사단본부에서 부대현황을 보고 받고, 훈시를 통해 주요 지휘...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I suppose, if i say christ brother you slay me..... It would be a bad pun, correct.... allright, I'll leave it alone then

***Oh, and checked six, no bogie's

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by freetree64

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60aade9215fb.gif[/atsimg]

I do it states the following.

제2해병사단 순시
작성자 : 지휘관리과 게시일 : 2010-03-25 조회수 : 316
김성찬 해군참모총장은 3월 24일(수) 제2해병사단을 순시하고, 임무수행에 여념이 없는 장병들을 격려했다. 참모총장은 사단본부에서 부대현황을 보고 받고, 훈시를 통해 주요 지휘...

Second marine division round of inspection drafter: Command managing division notice day: 2010-03-25 inquiry possibility: 316 Kim capital dinner Chief of Naval Operations March 24th (Wed) inspected the second marine division, servicemen who are not another idea to task accomplishment they encouraged. The Chief of the General Staff report receives a unit status from the division headquarters, instruction leads, the important command.

That's translated there from bablefish... doesn't make sense... or does it?!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

After an engagement we were involved in, upon searching the remains of 2 men, we found Iranian passports and id's that clearly stated they were from Iran... But I'm sure that W.Z.N would chalk that up to more false flag propaganda and hey were probably trained in CIA HQ in VA

[EDIT FOR LINK] - My unit wasn't the only one to find Iranians fighting there either
www.cbsnews.com...

Okay, I'll rephrase the question, were they indigenous Iranians as per the id's, with no particular Arab friends, especially Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join