It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korean navy ship sinks, North link played down

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

you call blind assumptions with absolutely no proof being awake?!

oh the irony.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by gusan

You deserve more than one star for that neat summation

Yes, war-lusting Americans salivating at the thought of another war,
as long as it's 'over there' somewhere ... as long as they can 'enjoy' it from the comfort of their lazy-boys whilst stuffing pizza and typing orgasmically in 'safe' bunkers, i.e., forums

I'm waiting for the hits to be on US soil

Wanna see if they enjoy it as much then --- these people who support that murderous little faux-State in the Mid East -- these people who have a dummy-spit at the mere thought of contributing a few cents to someone else's health-care, yet believe 'someone' should fund their half million dollar heart surgery when they need it

Now, let's return to the channel, where fat boys in momma's basement get to play armchair experts

How can this be so obvious for some?
Even if there also are brave men willing to do this crimes they usually do it from like 10.000 fet up from the air and with the most sofisticated weapons.
The amazing is when fathers and mothers are willing to send their children to die for this kind of things, time after time same old story again and again..that is amazing.

This thread is proof of what we whant to tell those people.
S4u too.

Say NO to war! Your enemie is a manufactured illusion! How many wars do you need?
I do not wish any kind of war but sure the US needs a war on own soil..and; blowing your own skyscrapers does not count!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

No, and I have no idea have you came to that conclusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

oh the irony.

GULF OF TONKIN
en.wikipedia.org...
"In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded[8] that USS Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there may not have been any North Vietnamese Naval vessels present during the engagement of August 4. The report stated

[I]t is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.[9]"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

THINK about it. You never know what the facts are. All you know is what they tell you. And so far they've told us:

1) It was a NK torpedo
2) SK ships fired on NK ships in response
3) It was an accidental grounding
4) SK ships fired on a flock of birds
5) It was an self inflicted munitions accident resulting in total catastrophe.

So you take all those stories and think about it. Put it into historical and current contexts.

OR, maybe none of this really ever happened. I still haven't seen anything that convinced me yet.

A few crappy photos could be from another context and tossed in because you know, the ocean looks pretty similar in most photos so it would be hard to distinguish reality from fiction.

What if it never happened?

What if it is some sort of MIC/ShadowGov/MSN Psi-Op? Using real time data feed back from the Internet and other means I can't imagine.

They could have their supercomputers crunching the data, and their data collection was completed and so the "situation" was "defused" as "planned". The MSM is just the tool by which such a Psi-Op / data collection experiment could be utilized.

I am not saying that is the case, I am just speculating outside of the box and considering alternate possibilities here. Perhaps even more likely.

What if Kim is a puppet for the international globalist agenda?

There really is no way to know.

But there is ONE FACT we can work with here. 1 Solid Fact.

The Media Lies. This we know.

Keep your eyes peeled.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

oh the irony.

Where is YOUR proof this actually happened? And if it did how do YOU know what happened if it did?

Ahh you relying of the corporation owned press I'm guessing? Or you are actually there seeing for your own eyes what is happening?

Once again - wake the hell up!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Manufactured enemies? That's a fairly new concept to me... No matter how many people here want to think the government is here to kill us all, there are entire nations of people that want to do much worse... I swear it's like some people have never left the confines of the county they live in... I PROMISE YOU, there are countries you wouldn't dare step foot into for more then a week without being kidnapped, and killed. If you guys think that the only threat to you is your own government then I would say take a trip overseas for a couple weeks and visit some of these countries that you think secretly love us...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Envisionimage

FEAR is running your unsubstantiated claims.

Where are you getting your information on?

or are you just echoing what your "News" is telling you?

Don't fall for the hype...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

FEAR is running your unsubstantiated claims.

Where are you getting your information on?

or are you just echoing what your "News" is telling you?

Don't fall for the hype...

ROFL are you serious right now? I can't tell...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So you would brandish the entire populations of countries as miscreants because of a few bad people.

I could just as easily be killed or kidnapped in the United States as anywhere else.

I have never met or spoken with a North Korean, therefore I cannot claim that they are "bad" people.

It's the government that seem to be bad, not the average North Korean. They have to live under that regime and fed all kinds of lies and misinformation. It's strange really.....looking at it from that point of view the people of America and North Korea DO have something in common!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

So you would brandish the entire populations of countries as miscreants because of a few bad people.

I could just as easily be killed or kidnapped in the United States as anywhere else.

I have never met or spoken with a North Korean, therefore I cannot claim that they are "bad" people.

It's the government that seem to be bad, not the average North Korean. They have to live under that regime and fed all kinds of lies and misinformation. It's strange really.....looking at it from that point of view the people of America and North Korea DO have something in common!

I have to agree with you on this about them being brainwashed, but they still hate us there and other countries that do just as much... Watch the VBS report on N. Korea or even better there is a Time magazine special where a journalist sneaks video of a doctor performing eye surgeries for the N. Koreans and every one of them after being fixed and able to see did not thank the doctor, they thanked the supreme leader they all said with these new eyes may I watch the Americans die at my hand etc. It's a country that while I don't hate them I know they hate me... and there are others... All I'm saying is our government isn't our only threat, if you believe that then I feel sorry for you when china or russia starts bombing us and you wave your fist and curse your own country men....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So you need proof that your sources lie?

Do I really need to prove this to you?

Do you believe everything you hear from these sources? Or do you at first question them , and come to your own conclusion?

Laugh at me - if it makes you feel good. But research The Gulf Of Tonkin incident I linked. Or do you think that's made up?

The truth you may find to be no joke - but a harsh reality...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not so fast.....................

www.washingtonpost.com...

Patience is always recommended in events around the peninsula.

Becker

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What?! think you've got it all figured out don't you. So far all we can go off is what the reports say, and at the moment the reports aren't telling us anything, so how does that justify false flag? We don't know anything so you shout false flag and think you're the all knowing wise one who is awake and the rest of us are asleep for not jumping to such blind conclusions. Believe me I am open to the idea of false flag, and believe me I do consider myself to being "awake", but for me being "awake" involves critical thinking and not jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see what other information comes to light before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How utterly appalling for members of the online community

to witness 100 flags for an ATS thread whooping up another war,
'over there', far from the US

100 flags

people were so excited at the prospect of a war
that they hit the flag button 100 times in less than half a dozen pages

that is sickening

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I don't think anyone is whooping it up exactly.

I don't think anyone wants to see a war over there or anywhere else for that matter.

We could have just turned a blind eye but then we might also have been criticised for not caring.

We're just trying to keep informed about the situation the best we can.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What?! think you've got it all figured out don't you. So far all we can go off is what the reports say, and at the moment the reports aren't telling us anything, so how does that justify false flag? We don't know anything so you shout false flag and think you're the all knowing wise one who is awake and the rest of us are asleep for not jumping to such blind conclusions. Believe me I am open to the idea of false flag, and believe me I do consider myself to being "awake", but for me being "awake" involves critical thinking and not jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see what other information comes to light before jumping to conclusions.

So with this logic - I'm gathering you were all for the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and the past one... Vietnam?

WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Is North Korea really that secure and stable in itself, seems to me that sabre rattling is so often a sign of insecurity. I don't think that North Korea is that steeped in Ideology, at least as far as the ordinary person is concerned. In any case the ideology is most likely confined to the military, who are fed by a nepotistic regime, who probably, (and I speculate here) live in luxury and indulge themselves with anything money can buy... from anywhere. But, see this link on a new book by a former North Korean Colonel.

www.ajc.com...

Now you have to say that, regardless if what this Colonel says is true or not, that North Korea has very extremely few ideological friends left without Russian power, and to exist in the modern day it has to trade, and it does, with China, and South Korea, and Japan and Germany and it is piss poor, except for the elite, and there's always an elite everywhere you look.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envisionimage
This is an act of war and KJI has wanted it for a long time coming...

dude, we are already at war with north korea
there was never a peace treaty signed after
the last 1950's conflict. Both sides just decided
to stop fighting. It would also be interesting
to see current pics of the DMZ to see if there are any
radical changes at the faceoff point..

[edit on 26-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
here's something interesting I thought of

what if and I say what if lightly

What if that ship is brought to port