It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korean navy ship sinks, North link played down

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envisionimage

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Envisionimage

So you know all these people that want to harm you? How?

Because I have been in combat with... Wait for it....

Them, and yes I'm 100% sure they weren't some black ops US agents dressed as imams and Iraqis trying to blow me up, in fact the ones that we were able to get a hold dead or alive of turned out they crossed the border from.....IRAN! Holy cow no way?! Wait?! Iranians want to kill us? NO WAY!!! they want to be friends and come over to your house for beer... LoL!
I have seen the hatred in the eyes first hand and almost every IED that is used is coming from Iran, Like I said I have been around the world twice and I know what I saw wasn't part of some big conspiracy to perpetuate a global agenda, it's people wanting to kill us for who we are plain in simple...

So let's get this straight - you are a soldier fighting for your country - which is honorable. You are in a foreign country - "in combat" with...(whoever - most probably from that country) And you wonder why they want to harm you? Are you serious?

Your army "training" (brainwashing) - makes you THINK you are doing the righteous thing (by killing people in countries far far away) - yet you now propagate and help the hatred by concluding these people want to harm you? This is totally illogical. totally.

I appreciate what you did you THOUGHT was for a good cause, but in reality was it, and is it? The number of US vets returning from wars committing suicide is due to their 'programming' breaking down, and then they are realizing what they have done, and no one is there to help these guys. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for these men and women, that should not have been there in the first place. I'm gathering there are soldiers you know that know they shouldn't be there, yet still are. Why? Because they are trained to do exactly as they are told...or else!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Taiwan on alert after South Korean naval ship sinks—agency

newsinfo.inquirer.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Of course, the hint of a juicy little war 'somewhere else'

might be considered 'distraction' sufficient to take the heat

from the controversial new health system for five minutes

And could also be handy in diverting attention from Israel's latest
shenannigans

After all, Easter celebrations are coming up soon

and Israel usually throws a slaughter which spoils (intentionally or not ?) any major Christian religious celebration

just a thought based on past events

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I will predict here and now that within hours, some UFO-fringe researchers are going to insist that the South Korean's were firing on a UFO. They will argue that no experienced naval commander in a modern navy would mistake a flock of birds for something threatening.

I'm sure it was a mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by Yissachar1
S n F....

Just seen this on Sky News..... Apparently it was a North Korean torpedo...

Perhaps Kimmy is starting to make good on his threats?

I pray not....

If another country torpedoed a US or UK Naval Vessel with over 100 people on it and sank the boat, I think something would be done about it.

Does South Korea have any balls?

"Apparently"

BS - Don't fall for this BS - this has the hallmarks of a false flag - perpetrated by your friendly neighborhood Fox news rubbish...

Are you suggesting it was perpetrated by the US? Because I seriously doubt they want to rock the boat (no pun intended...) in that region right now with things about to kick off in the Middle East any time. Also, if it was a false flag they did a pretty poor job because nobody seems to know what actually happened!

Well can you answer me this question...

Who has started the most wars in the world under false claims?

I don't BLAME any one country for war - that is absurd. However the FEW IN CHARGE need to be booted the fark out of office - due to their warmongering lives. It does filter down to the world that makes them think the "US of A" is a collective problem - due to their constant starting of conflicts. Which I am positive those few "in charge" absolutely want.

After all if they themselves have their own people (they claim to represent) plastering "national pride" self masturbatory orgies of how we should all stick together because the world "hates us" - then "they" have won.

BUT I believe there are more fantastic US people than not. It is just a matter of getting off your bottoms and raising a stink - so these "elected representatives" are scared if they don't do what the true spirit of the American people want - they will lose their well paid jobs...

I'm 100% sure NO ONE in this WORLD wants war apart from those that profit from it. The WORLD WANTS TO LIVE IN PEACE. Ask ANYONE!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

No, I blame the US for keeping South Korea a military dictatorship for decades, for bossing South Korea around. I get this from the people themselves and history books, did not just pull it out of my butt.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Could this be a 'false flag' operation?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why? What possible reason would any nation have for a false flag of this type?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I don't think everyone who flagged it wants war. I flagged it because it was an important thread.

link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

To distract everyone from something else going on.

link   

The type of nation that wants to invade N.Korea?!?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Possible that people hate because of actions this shadow government has undertaken?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Has this broke the mainstream media? I've haven't seen anything on CNN, FOX, or MSNBC yet. If they're ignoring it, it's possible that it was real, and nothing will come of it. If the news was talking about it nonstop, though, I would consider the possibility of a false flag.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I love how some armchair warriors are crying for war and retaliation, I am actually heading to South Korea in a few months.

I don't want to go to war with North Korea because all we are there for is to provide a speed bump for the South Koreans, we are expendable over there.

Our survival is measured in seconds, 7 to be exact, when Artillery strikes at Cp Casey and Cp Hovey (where I will likely go to) they will strike with both HE and VX gas rounds and there are 100's of artillery pieces aimed at us at all times.

We only have a few battalions there and it's not enough to do much to North Korea.

This will be my second tour to Korea.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanC99000310
Got to admit this is so so exciting

Time to annailate the north

I have to agree!

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!

There is nothing interesting in the news recently, now where's FOX Live Feed online?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I wish you well.

Even disregarding this specific event, set your eyes on Truth. You will go where you set your eyes. And Truth is all that will remain when the dust settles.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well can you answer me this question...

Who has started the most wars in the world under false claims?

Oh, don't get me wrong - I totally agree that the US is more than capable of pulling off a false flag, and has many times before. I just don't think this is one. Their attention is very much on the Middle East right now and the last thing they want is to have to switch focus to Korea. At least, not yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Cool.

I just think 'they' are throwing every effort in every way they can to cause worldwide mayhem to ensure instability so the whole NWO program can be put into place top make us all "safe".

This discussion alone may have great repercussions that actually help some people not feed the fear factory - which is my hope.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Retseh

No, I blame the US for keeping South Korea a military dictatorship for decades, for bossing South Korea around. I get this from the people themselves and history books, did not just pull it out of my butt.

No, to use your own analogy, you really did pull it out of your butt. There were democratic elections held in South Korea both during and immediately after the Korean war.

Are you sure you aren't reading the history of the North, you know, the other Korea you seem unable to mention.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Possible that people hate because of actions this shadow government has undertaken?

If you had read my previous posts (guess you didn't by this remark), you'd of noticed I said -

Originally posted by Envisionimage
Let's look at why people hate us and stop trying to blame some worldwide shadow government eh?...

W.Z.N seems to believe that everybody loves everyone the world over and that the only people fighting and warring are the ones who profit from it, and if it weren't for the profiteers that we would all live in harmony... All I have been doing is stating that it's not the case... Humans are violent by nature, not all but most, and there are entire nations (some people that live there are excluded) that truly hate you just because of who you are. No matter they were taught that hate or not, Hate is a natural human emotion and it will get funneled somewhere....

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join