It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

starting an out of body experience?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
HOW TO?
I have been reading some things about oobe's and i was wondering if anyone who has exp. one could help me get started. I have been trying many different ways and they all seem unrealistic. N E one got some tips and pointers? Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the first thing u need to do is to get super relaxed.

then u need to sustain urself in the ALPHA level
which is the bit where ur on verge of sleep
(i have a mp3 file that helps with this).

then imagine urself rolling over or
any way of moving away from ur body

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
alpha level? the verge of sleep? so do i wake up or fall asleep im confused. I know i have to be relaxed.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've haven't read much about how your supposed to do it...but I have gone outside my body at least for a little bit...I was kind of scared to keep going with it.
The verge of sleep will make you think that you are sleeping, cause you will essentially lose your body functions...but you are able to snap yourself back at your will.
Its like your in a highly-conscious sleep...a lot of times I'll leave my body while trying to fall asleep.
I remember that at one point I would be relaxed and waiting to sleep and just staring off in the distance...thats a good way to make sure you dont fall asleep...and I would feel as if I was going out and the world was coming in...and everything would turn white...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
but how will you know when your exp. one? can you actually see yourself and walk around. and how do you leave your body? No one is really making any sence.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Like I said...its like your dreaming but you are awake...you can look down and see your body and you will float away to wherever you want

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
when u get this relaxed (at night)
and u start to fall asleep..try and keep this state.
at the same time imagine lifting ur legs slowly up
u should feel ur self move a bit(not ur phisical body)

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
its too bad you are not a psyical matter cuz then i can steal video games at GameStop....
...and wake up with them in my hands.....wish that was possible......ive tried doing this but its too hard to concentrate about whether to sleep or stay awake since i always sleep late i fall asleep right away....makes it hard to get super relaxed when you play too much video games

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well ill have to try to remember to try and move when im falling asleep. Can you controll what you do?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
do a quick search here on ATS about oobe's and astral projections, you can read real experiences (mine's included) and get tips, links and more.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.expage.com...

this web sithe shouls start u off

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
that sites kool where did you get that mp3 file you were talking about....i read on other threads that u have to pay a ton of money to get these junks......tell me a name link or something

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well ive read some article and have a couple and i mean a couple of ideas but hopefully when i come back here 2marow i will have had one. If not then i dont know what else to do. Any tips on meditation?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Don't be too anxious, just relax...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yea let me get that mp3 also so i can keep it on my computer. should i play it once or keep it on repeat?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Like when you catch yourself snoring, know what I mean???...you hear it but you are asleep..BUT you are aware...
find that moment by getting into a comfortable position, and holding a penny over the edge of the bed, when you hear it hit the floor, that is the moment you are looking for. that is the moment you want to elongate. That precise moment before sleep. Do this a few times, it will help you recognize that state of justttt falling asleep.
When the penny hits the floor, dont move, try to stay in that state of awareness and you may begin to feel vibrations or hear strange noises...all normal and a sign to attempt moving the astral fingers and hands......................

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Slam on the brakes for a moment. You are WAY too overzealous. No one has the answers to your body and mind functions, especially at an unconscious level. Before seeking the knowledge find your inner direction and purpose and build upon that slowly or at your own inner/outer pace, everyone has their own driven source within. Yours may not be in the direction you are pursuing. I'm not trying to burst your bubble and you may very well feel or sense a calling, that is not for me to say.

My advice; find a reason, a purpose and from there you will find a way.
Sincerely Magestica

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My take is that obes are not the only game in town. You could start out with it for a certain purpose but answers could just as easily be achieved using a different method. Maybe in a dream, during contemplation, or some other practice, an insight/vision will appear. It all depends on what you're looking for. Limiting yourself will only make you blind to the answers right before your eyes. Take the path of least resistance.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Im not to sure if I was starting to into the astral plane but i was really relaxed and i could feel my body like some kind of weight was on me. Then I started to feel like I was almost spinning. I think I started but then I could sense my heart beating faster. I think I was getting too excited cuz then i came too and then just fell asleep? Is the feeling of "spinning""dizzines" part of it?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hi,
i can e-mail the mp3 to any 1 who wants it

this will put u in the (state) almost straight away

have it on repeat and it only works through headphones!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join