It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

The site is probably down due to maintenence in order to get the servers ready to be hit.

One more thing. Before this gets out of hand. Let me say that no major media outlet is going to cover it. I do not know one person in real life that knows of wikileaks. If you want this news to get out then after it is shown, you yourself must go out and spread the news of it. Only then will it possibly get out. If it is as they say it is, and we look at it, and only tell one person a piece, then this story is dead before it even got started. This is something very serious you guys should think about.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ventian]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Same here, nothing but a big blank screen..odd?

you bet..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I agree that this won't be covered by any of the major media so that's why if the site is crashed it could be such a big deal! We do need to get the video and if it shows something, spread as best we can!

If it were down for maintenance though wouldn't they have a sign up saying it was down for maintenance?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Imo regardless if the sites are down right now this is not much to worry bout. Whether it is maintenance or a blatant attack, I am very sure that Wikileaks is well prepared for this type of roadblock. Come 9 A.M. I highly doubt a website being down will effect this announcement. If we see any news on the editor being detained then we can start to worry.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
has the video been released yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Me too.

The site is obviously down for whatever reason.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

True enough I suppose. I do however agree that IF this is real, and IF it shows what they claim, then it will be up to people like us who are interested in the truth being told, to really get it out to the masses. Again IF this type of stuff is happening, which I wouldn't doubt, we must do our part otherwise today it's journalists but tomorrow it's average joe citizen who disagrees with the government!

Edit for S+G

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Oh wow so the video was supposed to be released today, but the website looks down.

INTERESTING!

Looks like the sites being attacked... or that the traffic is so large, the server died.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related but... look at the headline on Huffpost.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All I have to say is this release better be good...like actual video of someone laughing that they were going to kill journalists and then blame it on the Taliban. Otherwise it is at risk of simply being ignored. I also think whatever the government responses are and media has probably been planning this for the past week.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Holy s##t

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z

www.nytimes.com...

I just saw this too! And the NY Times article says it was released "late Sunday night." Just in time for the Monday news.

It makes me wonder if the gov. decided to come out with this tonight in order to downplay Wikileaks--should this have to do with the video they are releasing tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think it is worth noting that the wikileaks server sits in San Mateo California which is a 3 hour drive to Baja (if I read the maps correctly). Not trying to throw this on HAARP or anything just wanted to throw that tidbit out there for everyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Pentagon mass murdered journalists at Al Jazeera, Abu Dhabi & the Palestine hotel in Baghdad [home of numerous independent journalists] all on the same day.

So they could spin the media message to their psychotic criminal agenda.

The Pentagon intentionally took 9 billion dollars in cash on pallets & dumped them in the Iraq desert, probably to make sure insurgent elements as well as Al Qaeda would have plenty of cash to make for a never ending fight with US troops, as well as to get the corruption cranked up full bore.

The Pentagon is a treasonous organization & should be tried & executed for their litany of crimes. I would skin those bitch assed mofos alive.

And why the hell aren't Americans outraged that we spent a trillion dollars for something that didn't even exist?
& in the process generated huge numbers of new terrorists, committed unspeakable atrocities.

What the heck is wrong with you America?
Where is your outrage?
Where is your righteousness?

Find it & get busy with it, for your OWN sake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
npc.press.org...

site is up!

ok... where is the video?

Wait its releasing at 9am...

I GOTTA WAIT?

[edit on 4/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I think it is worth noting that the wikileaks server sits in San Mateo California which is a 3 hour drive to Baja (if I read the maps correctly). Not trying to throw this on HAARP or anything just wanted to throw that tidbit out there for everyone.

The Shuttle is set to take off in about 2.5 hours too. I'm getting ready to go out in the back yard and watch.
Servers going down, earthquakes, another civilian casualty story coming out the day before, shuttle launch. Is there something that is gonna pull attention away from this story? They still have 5 hours until 9am EST.
Wasn't there a story breaking about missing billions from the Pentagon on 9-10? Wasn't there also some congressional hearings in the works related to the Disclosure Project that were put off in the fall of 2001 after 9-11? Seems like the most peculiar things happen when important and/or damaging information is on the horizon. I hope this isn't one of those kinds of days.

[edit on 4/5/10 by Chillidog1]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

I agree it truly has been a long weekend. Here's to hoping that Monday is short.

::::

PS In other news I am fixin to smoke my last cigarette and go to sleep. Quitting smoking guarantees it to be a long monday regardless lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
It's not always such a good policy to make an announcement ahead of time. They should get the vid out right now if they have something.

Bad things have happened to people who make publicity announcements concerning info they have/had.

If you have something dangerous to tell, you don't announce it in advance.
Remember Dorothy Kilgallen!

In this situation it's a good thing they announced it in advance. It's been sufficiently LEAKED to enough people at this point to ensure their safety or martyrdom. Hopefully not the latter.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is surely going to be one of the most eventful days for quite a while. All I can say is "ugg" and that I hope I can get through the day after watching the video. :/

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z

www.nytimes.com...

simply disgusting
think Im gonna hurl
hanging my head as an American right now
I do not know all the facts
but if this is anywhere close to the truth
then somebody needs a stint in Leavenworth

it's one thing to make a mistake and apologize
and it's quite another to deliberately falsify
evidence to show guilt to the Taliban

top topics