It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
......the quiet before the storm perhaps?

also here is the link to the press club site

link

notice the events for the 5th on the left side of the screen....

[edit on 4-4-2010 by bigbomb456]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
just checked on wikileaks again and i couldn't find the article anywhere, looks like they took it down... are they still saying they're going to release it tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

According to the National Press Club they are...check out the link in my other post

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
......the quiet before the storm perhaps?

also here is the link to the press club site

link

notice the events for the 5th on the left side of the screen....

[edit on 4-4-2010 by bigbomb456]

thanks for the link! it says the video release is scheduled for 9 am tomorrow, but it doesn't give any specific details, just says "wikileaks video release"

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
reply to post by bladebosq

According to the National Press Club they are...check out the link in my other post

well lets just hope there are no "unfortunate accidents" to prevent the showing of the video.

if this really contains what they advertised, then there is no way the MSM can ignore or downplay this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Why do people keep saying they hacked government computers?!? No goverment computers were hacked, only government encryption broken. Completely different kettle of fish!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
reply to post by Reign02

Why do people keep saying they hacked government computers?!? No goverment computers were hacked, only government encryption broken. Completely different kettle of fish!

that is just what i have been reading I never stated that they were.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

The encryption code breaking reference here is to a government DVD as I read it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So I was just talking to my buddy today about this video that is suppose to be released tomorrow. I told him my crazy theory how the government is going to create a diversion in order to shadow this news. An hour or so later all these earthquakes started popping up here in the west coast ( I live in L.A.). Then it got me thinking... this is how they're going to do it!... with HAARP. What we felt today were just field tests. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we get hit by the "big one".

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hope tomorrow is a day of renewed hope for people. If this all goes down we will see a new feeling of relief knowing that the governments of this world are not invincible to any consequences. We the people have been lead astray for so long by lies and manipulation I truly hope we see some justice. This will be the tip of the iceberg so to speak, and could very well lead to many more outings of wrong doing by TPTB. I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow for many reasons...and with today's earthquake in California, mind you the largest in 18 years...and on Easter Sunday...I am beginning to wonder as I have in the past, if there is something going on behind the curtain. Whether it is mother Earth getting pissed off, or man trying to play god...either way we are in trouble. The coming months are going to be very important to us as a whole and I hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
April 5th now! any news?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buzzzzzzz

Look at my link. It seems the reason they waited to submit the video really had been to get as much publicity as possible....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well as stated it is scheduled for a 9am release. I believe the national press club presentations are taking place in D.C. putting them on EST. That makes roughly 9 hours from this post. I'm still not sure what to make of this, and what the implications are if wikileaks is in fact in possession of said video. Would the government not just contest to it being an accidental friendly fire incident or is the video so incriminating that no defense will be reasonable enough. I guess we shall see.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Is this for real? when is this going down?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

sorry but I didnt see any link...

and just realize its not 5th yet over there..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So I know that my own high speed internet connection can be a bit spotty from time to time but I thought I would mention that the NPC Press website linked to earlier that is supposed to carry the press release tomorrow is completely down now for me! It just comes up as a blank white screen. Anybody else having trouble with the site? Could they have just killed the site to stop the release of this video? Let me know if you guys can get through to the site at all

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swicked
Is this for real? when is this going down?

This is very real. I was a bit skeptical at first of a publicity stunt for a company in financial problems. However now I am almost hoping I am wrong because of how HUGE this will be. As another posted stated, this is scheduled for a 9 A.M. release...we are less than 12 hours away...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
So I know that my own high speed internet connection can be a bit spotty from time to time but I thought I would mention that the NPC Press website linked to earlier that is supposed to carry the press release tomorrow is completely down now for me! It just comes up as a blank white screen. Anybody else having trouble with the site? Could they have just killed the site to stop the release of this video? Let me know if you guys can get through to the site at all

Yep I had the same problem.....hmmm?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bohicaaa

Wow! Does anything say guilty more than a website crashing mere hours before a major press release that is said to be this damaging to the Gov! This means as good as guilty to me at least! Crashed site is big news too though I hope that the video gets out some how, virally or whatever because wee need the truth!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I can't connect to npc.press.org... either...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join