It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NotTheOne

Mine's just not loading and the page stays blank, or it comes up with the over capacity message...

ARgh'

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Couple of quid says YouTube to go down next. In a apparent "Cyber attack" by Iran/China/whoever the CIA wants to frame lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Lol Wikileaks crashes Twitter!

I was wondering the same thing about the press release from last night, but they said it was Iraq and not Afghaniostan, and the afghanistan one is about a pregant woman iirc, local people, not reporters.

Waiting to see!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Couple of quid says YouTube to go down next. In a apparent "Cyber attack" by Iran/China/whoever the CIA wants to frame lol.

To be honest, I would believe that, and bet money on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

General Site Outage, 2 minutes ago We’re looking into the cause of the general site outage that began at about 14:02 UTC (7:02 PDT).

Humm.. Yay for twitter.

link   
3 different twitter errors... now a 503 error!

whats going on!?

link   
The whole twitter is down right now...

Strange they haven't realized people would have been follow Wikileaks twitt...
especially when they said that a long time ago !

Next time they could use torrent files.. more easy too use and the more people want to watch it, the more it's fast !

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

the afghanistan one is about a pregant woman iirc, local people, not reporters.

Quite a convenient release for that story imo, considering.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Twitter must "Love" Wikileaks for the amount of crashes they cause to twitter.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The "tweet" (I'm old so this whole "twitter" thing is new to me.) that keeps getting repeated is as follows

"Video showing murder of Iraqi civilians and two Reuters journalists will be released at 16:00 UTC latest."

If this is the truth and not in error than the video will be released at 12:00 Noon EST (Eastern Standard Time)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Weird how twitter stores their gif on amazon?

Whale and tweeters gif:

err.s3.amazonaws.com...

Is twitter owned by amazon or something?

Did this event take down twitter??

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studious
The "tweet" (I'm old so this whole "twitter" thing is new to me.) that keeps getting repeated is as follows

"Video showing murder of Iraqi civilians and two Reuters journalists will be released at 16:00 UTC latest."

If this is the truth and not in error than the video will be released at 12:00 Noon EST (Eastern Standard Time)

So that means we still got 1 hour 30 minutes left then?

but they did say latest, which means that is the latest time they are releasing not the earliest.

EDIT: Yes twitter are owned by Amazon, its in the twitter Terms of Service, but the sites down so I dont have a source.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by NotTheOne]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
TPTB are trying to stop the # hitting the fan as usual, twitter down? thats no coincedence. The TRUTH will come out and the more they try and hide it the more people will want to know about it, i think we are in for some strange times from now till 19/04/10 which i think will be used to place marshall law in the US, so many marches for gun rights, the guardians, militias and of course undercover provocateurs with guns to start the shooting. I hope im wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Twitter is back up and still no update on the wikileaks twitter just yet.

Here are links for anyone who needs them:

Wikileaks twitter:
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
EDIT: Since it's back up for the rest of you there's no need for my copy pasted mess of "tweets" to remain here. I'll keep it saved in a word program in case it goes down again.

I'll also post the two most frequently posted messages.

"Wikileaks reveals video of purpoted murder of 12 civilians, Baghdad 07/12/07"

"video offers unusual view of casual banter of attack pilots when killing people: "sweet" "look at that b**** go" "nice missile.""

(B**** is Censored by me to fit T&C's of ATS.)

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Studious]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Monday, April 5, 2010

9:00 AM Wikileaks Video Release (News Conference)
Sponsored by:Sunshine Press
This event is not affiliated with the National Press Club or the Eric Friedheim Library

From National Press Club

I sent them this email:

Hello,

I was wondering if you had a live video feed of the wikileaks video press conference that I can stream through the internet.

Thanks!

To which they replied

I’m sorry, this event was not webcast or video taped by our staff

Key word: WAS

So has the press conference already happened? Show me some video!!

-E-

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The incident involved is now said to be a July 2007 street fight in which twelve civilians, including two journalists for Reuters, were killed by Coalition forces, who then allowed the impression that the civilians were perhaps killed by militants.

trueslant.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Weird how twitter stores their gif on amazon?

Whale and tweeters gif:

err.s3.amazonaws.com...

Is twitter owned by amazon or something?

Did this event take down twitter??

They probably use amazon s3 for storage. It's is a cloud storage service that amazon provides. Google amazon S3.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
j8.ly... some photos

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thier mistake was giving a release date nearly a week ahead. that gave the PIB time to clean the mess up, lots of time actually.

If, and that's a big IF they actually had anything incriminating, videos/secret memos, files ect; Then they should have just uploaded them one the spot without giving an Enourmous "Advanced Warning" to those who this information might make trouble for.

That's why I still do not believe there is any REAL "footage" or "top-secret files", and this is just some distraction, or disinformation campaign set up by...well , you guess is as good as mine.

But it was terribly stupid of Wikileaks to announce they had this info/video whatever waaay in advance of posting it. Did they really think thier websites, and others that link to thiers, wouldn't be shut down before the date they gave?

First it was 10 am EST, now it's NooN EST? *sigh* guess I'll check back. But I'll be EXTREMELY suprised if there is any "real" top secret video or files realesed today at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join