It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 phoneboot explosion sound pinned to corner Murray Str-W.Broadway, 2 blocks from WTC7.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Coming form someone who can't even hear the word "explosion" in the video, you know I don't trust your judgment just listening to the video and telling me it's fake anyway.

Coming form someone who can't even hear the phrase "the second one's gonna fall" in the video, you know I shouldn't trust your judgment just listening to the video and telling me it's real anyway.[/

Look man, you KNOW you don't go into a debate claiming you have evidence but you just can't show it.

i didn't say I can't show it. I explained to you that the same guy that debunked the Trinity Church video, also debunked this one in 2007. Since most people have better things to do - me included - than to try and lead you like a horse to water, when I know for a fact you won't drink, there's no reason to put that much effort into it. The TM is going no where. Accomplishing nothing. Convincing no one.

It's all very amusing to read all the ranting here. Sad too.

You KNOW that doesn't roll and it would be a cold day in hell before someone was like, "Oh, okay, you have evidence, you just can't show it to me, okay, you're right, I believe you!"

And yet, no comment from you about whether or not the "explosion" has different audio qualities.

Very telling.....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Coming form someone who can't even hear the phrase "the second one's gonna fall" in the video, you know I shouldn't trust your judgment just listening to the video and telling me it's real anyway.

I already had a thread on this and most people that responded could hear what you cannot (the word "exploding"), and NO ONE else responded saying they heard "the second one's gonna fall."

i didn't say I can't show it. I explained to you that the same guy that debunked the Trinity Church video, also debunked this one in 2007.

And I'm doing the unthinkable and asking you to show it.

If you can't produce it then stop arguing as if I'm just supposed to believe you and move on. It's that simple man. Stop whining.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

And yet, no comment from you about whether or not the "explosion" has different audio qualities.

Very telling.....

You're avoiding this.

Go ahead and edit all you want, this will not go away.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

No, I don't hear them.

If you want to debate, post the analysis and show me what you're talking about.

If you don't want to debate, keep ranting and whining about how you don't feel like looking it up and how I'm just too unreasonable to hear what you want me to hear.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I got what I wanted: you going on record saying that you can hear zero audio quality differences between the speech and the "explosion".

Boy will you ever be embarassed when the paper is written up.

It'll be a perfect example of a zealot about 9/11 hearing what he wants to hear, rather than what's actually there.

Do I have your permission to point this out to others?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I already explained to you, there is more than the audio quality to point to the fact that it is genuine. They turn, including the cameraman, towards the same direction back towards WTC7 when the sound is heard, and that's exactly when the other firefighter walks up saying they really had to get back, something was "exploding." Say what you want about what he said, like I said, I started a completely different thread polling people on that and the majority of them agreed he said something with "explode" or "exploding."

A JREFer troll could have just tampered with the audio and put it back onto YouTube himself. It doesn't change the content of the video itself that is based around the explosion occurring, just as one would expect if one actually occurred when it was being recorded.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

They turn, including the cameraman, towards the same direction back towards WTC7

The ff and 7 are in the same direction, therefore you cannot state with certainty that everyone was turning towards a sound.

A JREFer troll could have just tampered with the audio and put it back onto YouTube himself.

In which case the video means nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The ff and 7 are in the same direction, therefore you cannot state with certainty that everyone was turning towards a sound.

There are no firefighters at all where the cameraman turns and the guy on the phone looks.

Stop lying.

A JREFer troll could have just tampered with the audio and put it back onto YouTube himself.

In which case the video means nothing.

The tampered one, means someone tampered with it. The original, no, it definitely "means" something.

Come on, Joey, it's not like the fact that there were explosions in that area that day, is breaking news. Stop lying!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

There are no firefighters at all where the cameraman turns and the guy on the phone looks.

Stop lying.

Uh.... didn't Lucia film them talking to each other?

Looks like you're lying....

[quot]The original, no, it definitely "means" something.

What original?

If you want to speculate that someons tampered with the video to... I don't know...... trick truthers into thinking they're real, then who has the original?

All you've been putting up is the one that you allude to as possibly being tampered with.

Or are you backpedaling now?

You can hear the audio differences between the speech and the explosion, cantcha?

And with this line of discussion, you're laying the groundwork to rxit without getting too much egg on your face......

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Stop lying.

Uh.... didn't Lucia film them talking to each other?

Looks like you're lying....

Uh, didn't you just suggest that when the camera man turns immediately after the explosion, he just films the firefighters talking to each other? I must have misread your post I guess.

So what was your response to the fact that at the same time as the explosion, both the guy on the phone and the cameraman turn towards WTC7 again?

What original?

That's a good question. I'm still waiting for you to post the analysis that proves there is a "fake" and "original" footage to begin with.

If you think the explosion was added in, what was it added to? Are you saying the rest of the footage would be fabricated too?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Uh, didn't you just suggest that when the camera man turns immediately after the explosion, he just films the firefighters talking to each other?

There was no explosion....

Lucia (camera man?) whips to the right and past the firefighter, then recenters on him, when the firefighter walks up and yells at them to getouttathere cuz the second one's gonna fall.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I gotta say JC, I have a very hard time believing that there is another copy of this video with a different soundtrack.

The reason being is that, for example, the trinity church video you mentioned, there is obviously at least two exact videos with two separate audio tracks. You can find them both easily on you tube.

This is also the case with another video, the one under the south tower, where one video has multiple explosions present during the collapse and the other video only has a roaring sound during the collapse. These video duplicates have been present for years on the internet. Guys like you make sure that everyone knows about them.

This is the major problem, this video in question has also been on the internet for years, and until you informed me of the allegation that the explosion was added I had never heard it before.

I have never seen the video without the explosion audio included. Knowing how the whole official theory guys are so relentless, I can't see how they wouldn't of been all over something like this, making sure the video was available on the internet to cast doubt on the authenticity of the explosion.

Yet here we are on the fifth page of this thread and the only thing you have offered us is your word. No offense, but your argument isn't even that convincing, not only do the majority of people that watch(the video) believe that there was a large explosion but their collective actions all seem to lead a reasonable person to the conclusion that there was a large explosion somewhere off camera.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

I have never seen the video without the explosion audio included. Knowing how the whole official theory guys are so relentless, I can't see how they wouldn't of been all over something like this, making sure the video was available on the internet to cast doubt on the authenticity of the explosion.

To be honest, I haven't heard the clean version either.

But, let's say that the clean version of the Trinity Church video was unavailable. Does that make the forensic analysis of it that I supplied earlier now invalid?

That analysis does not rely on the presence of the clean version. It debunks it using solely the audio contained within it.

So here's the question: would you be willing to accept the findings of such an analysis, IF the clean version can't be located?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The subject that Joey Canoli brought up could have been settled in four posts, in which everybody could have said what was needed.
And he could have moved his non-subjective argumentation to a new thread, like bsbray11 graciously did.
But he has an unstoppable wish to have the last word. Psychology has a civil, complicated word for that problem.

I have waited a fortnight to see if our serious researchers participating in this thread really got so fed-up with all this baiting, that it caused them to stop to search further for more details.
And, yes, they lost interest to debate with a baiter.

While there is a plethora of additional material to be found on the world WIDE web.
Like PersonalChoice already recalled on page 1 :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then Joey stepped in....

The following text will show you how serious research used to be here, and this is an example of such serious, perfect and precise research, which we lost interest in, to do ourselves :

Pumpitout.com Forum → Pumpitout → 9/11 Research →
WTC7 Explosion - info :

s1.zetaboards.com...

This research, done on the same questions asked in this ATS thread has been completed already 5 months ago, by a few excellent researchers, and we should really remember their names :
achimspok, broken sticks, Matt, Yougenedebs, femr2, MAC, Jonayla, Rasga.
I know them also from some other excellent 911 research forums.

This is a 5:31 minutes long video from "brokenstyx", also known as "broken sticks" :
Building 7 Exploding BEFORE WTC1 "Collapse" :
www.youtube.com...

The importance of this video is based on the reasonable precise established time on the wristwatch from the INS guy with the handkerchief knotted on his head.

First this image by broken sticks :

i13.photobucket.com...

Then further excellent research from achimspok :

achimspok : 10:15 seems to be the correct time. The sun azimuth angle would be 139°. In other words the shadows running at 19° towards the wall of the house.

10:15 ? There was that strange pressure pulse inside WTC1 at 10:18.

And I have 10:20 AM, WTC1's top floors started leaning, as observed by a NYPD chopper pilot and radioed in to his headquarters, WTC1 collapse started at 10:28:31 AM, both according to NIST's witness listings, as saved in my files.

achimspok : Dec 18 2009, 04:15 PM Post #22 :

Another interesting thing: 2 minutes later (10:20) ABC reports that the SW corner (LT : of WTC 1) is buckling, they start to draw back all personnel because of a possible second collapse.

broken sticks : Dec 19 2009, 04:04 AM Post #29

Quoted from www.911myths.com... :

Using the sun position calculator on the Naval Observatory website, we can tell when the sun was in that approximate position on 9/11/2001 in NYC:

Astronomical Applications Dept. U.S. Naval Observatory Washington, DC 20392-5420

NEW YORK, NEW YORK
o , o ,
W 73 55, N40 44

Altitude and Azimuth of the Sun
Sep 11, 2001
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
o , o ,
W 73 55, N40 44

Eastern
Standard
Time Altitude Azimuth (E of N)
09:00 37.0 121.5
09:10 38.6 123.9
09:20 40.2 126.5

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Reports of explosions video-posted by "CTV911(Matt)" and "broken sticks" in their Pumpitout.com 9/11 Forum thread :

CBS blond female reporter :
www.youtube.com...

Video titled "WTC7 in 7 minutes".
Barry Jennings (RIP), Michael Hess (City Corporation Counsel), Richard Rotanz (OEM, Office of Emergency Management), and first responder, now ex-police officer Craig Bartmer who has serious lung problems caused by his exposure to the toxic WTC dusts, and Kevin McPadden, first responder :
www.youtube.com... (made by Matt = CTV911)

Search "WTC7 smoking gun" by "arie" on Google Video, it's dated 10-Mar-2007.
HQ XviD Download at www.megaupload.com...

Seven is exploding! :
www.youtube.com...

Broken sticks : There's another explosion here I'd like you to look at. It's between 0m28s and 0m35s :
www.youtube.com...

Could it be the same explosion as the Lucia Davis one?

Matt : I found that "Hours after the attack, smaller explosions..." clip at 3:24 am on 9/12.
www.archive.org...

A good clip reporting cars exploding - a phone call witness - along with (perhaps in response to) the reporter early in the clip actually hearing an explosion on camera LIVE talking to a 1st plane witness: "ABC7 reports exploding cars, new smoke "

www.youtube.com...

IMO no way the WTC7 explosion is a car. There's good reason to believe that cars were lit on fire specifically to cover up the explosive sounds... but no reports of such vandalism.

I found the original first PHONE interview with Mr Michael Hess, who was in WTC 7 together with Barry Jennings (RIP). In that very early phone interview, he said essentially the same as Barry Jennings, only he kept avoiding to mention WTC 7, saying he was trapped in "the WTC" for one and a half hour, but also said he was in the OEM office (which was in WTC 7). Only at the end you hear the reporter say that he was in WTC 7 (where and when that explosion Mr Hess mentioned occurred that threw them both up the stairs).
Do you realize what a strong explosion that must have been, to throw two heavy men up the stairwell? And break that stair!

www.youtube.com... 1:42 minutes.

achimspok found this other posted video from Mr Hess his first reactions :
www.megaupload.com...

Much later, after Mr Hess became an associate in former mayor Giuliano's new law firm, he changed his words so they did not match Barry Jennings words anymore. Mr Hess should be one of the first "protected" witnesses in a new independent globally based 9/11 investigation.
He would not like to meet the same fate as Barry Jennings, one can suspect.

The lights went out before that internal WTC 7 explosion, and that event let both men rush down to the 8th floor in a dark stairwell. In other words, power had been manually cut.
Very early on already, we know this from the NIST reported Edison station manager, around 10:00 o'clock already.
Please let someone find the exact time the CON-EDISON manager said the power was cut manually, then we have 15 floors to walk down in darkness, that's the time it took for both men to arrive at the explosion spot at the 8th floor.

I have mentioned the by NIST reported CON-ED manual power cut-off time in one of my posts in this forum, but the Google search engine on ATS or their global one seems not to like my screen name or/and my IP address.
"LaBTop CON-ED" ought to deliver search results for some other member perhaps.

According to Mr Hess, they both walked down the stairs from the 23rd OEM floor to the 8th floor, ""when there was an explosion and we were trapped on the 8th floor and there was thick smoke all around us for about an hour and a half"".

Well, where there's thick smoke, there's FIRE.
And if there was fire in WTC 7 before WTC 1 (the North Tower) also collapsed, which second collapse according to NIST caused all the damage to WTC 7 and caused ALL THE FIRES, then NIST has a problem to explain to us where all that thick smoke came from in WTC 7, before WTC 1 collapsed.

All that is nullified of course, when someone more clever than us all, can PROVE that the plume of northwards falling debris from the collapse of WTC 1 was the origin of that explosion Mr Hess and Mr Jennings both identically described. And that some of that debris did damage (severed) that stairwell they were on.

My rebuttal to that in advance : Could not have been debris from WTC 1 collapse.
Look at that picture posted by achimspok of the window Mr Jennings broke with a fire extinguisher to alert a fireman to the critical position they were in.
He and Mr Hess both said they were locked up in that position on the 8th floor. For 1.5 hours.
Look up the elevators and stairwells drawings for WTC 7. They are online.
That was on the NORTH face of WTC 7. It is the first more black window with a white dot in the upper right corner, 4 floors lower than the flames, that's the 8th floor, on the North face corner. The first darkest one under the corner row of light blue, blue sky-light reflecting windows. It is so dark because it was broken by Mr Jennings with a fire extinguisher. And thus did not reflect the blue sky. There is a two windows wide shadow from another building on the lower windows. Its upper boundary just stops under that broken 8th floor window. And remember that they were hauled out from there after the WTC 1 collapse, which blocked the southwards side of WTC 7 with all kinds of voluminous debris, so a FDNY Ladder truck could not come there, but the North side was clean enough to hoist a ladder up to these two stuck men.

We then might strongly suspect a very early attack on the WTC 7 build-in CON-ED power station, which laid under the NORTH face, only half deep into WTC 7's floor plan, that delivered power to all the WTC complex buildings. Thus we can hopefully find, around that time, all sorts of overall WTC power shortage events, when elevators stopped working, lights went out, sprinklers stopped working etc. We can also see then which utilities did come back to power, backed up by emergency systems with their own pumps and diesel generators. So also reported short power outages are also important. Some diesel powered emergency generators must have worked and brought the power in certain parts of the WTC complex back up.
Thus, a thorough researcher would start to look for the time frames of witness reports in the NIST witness reports and the FDNY firefighters-site reports, to see if those electrical power-loss events and their time stamps come near to the 10:18 AM from achimspok's shadows analysis of the phone-boot explosion video. And to check if the Edison Power Station manager really did cut all the power down, or if that phone boot explosion or Mr Jennings/Hess 8th floor North face explosion did do it.

At this point, it might help to listen again to :
Barry Jennings - 9/11 WTC7 Full Uncut Interview - 1 + 2 of 2
www.youtube.com... :part 1.

www.youtube.com... :part 2.

Summary :
Mr Jennings : was before both collapses in the OEM offices WTC 7 on the 23rd floor. With Mr Hess. He said before the second plane impact!
Thus, between 08:46:26 and 09:02:54 AM. All big TV screens were already OUT. Nobody there anymore!
Mr Jennings and Mr Hess : when all lights went out, they go by foot 15 floors down in darkness to floor 8.
Followed by a big explosion on floor 8 at ??:?? AM
WTC 2's collapse was at 09:59:04 AM
Phone-boot explosion-sound time : somewhere between 10:15 to 10:20 AM, where
10:18 AM is the best fit for the INS guy's watch and achimspok's shadow evidence.
WTC 1 internal pressure pulse : 10:18 AM
WTC 1 SW top corner leaning : 10:20 AM
WTC 1 collapse initiation : 10:28:31 AM
WTC 7 CON-ED manual shutdown of all electrical power to WTC complex : ??:?? AM
I remember it was reported as surprisingly early on already.
Functioning sprinkler systems were reported by many arriving firemen in the WTC 1 lobby and several floors higher by descending occupants. Thus water pumps worked still OK then.

Now that last, yet unknown, power shutdown exact time becomes very important.
When we know that, then the estimated time to walk down 15 floors of WTC 7's stairwells in the dark becomes evenly important. And we may expect that both men were in a hurry to get out.
That estimation is needed to get as near as can be to the floor 8 "Big explosion" time from both Barry Jennings (RIP) and Michael Hess in their first on-the-spot interviews.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This is a much better photograph of the broken 8th floor NORTH face WTC 7 window, broken by Barry Jennings with a fire extinguisher to alert firemen down at street level, that he and Mr Hess needed help to get out of their risky position.

Note that the two men were stuck there on the 8th floor for about one and a half hour, according to Michael Hess in his first phone interview. The stairwells were grouped around the elevator banks in the center of the building. Where it must have been pitch black, without any electricity, and probably also no emergency lights functioning, otherwise the two men could have found themselves a way out. But with no axes or other heavy metal rods it was indeed difficult to get through fortified doors.

And Barry Jennings told us in his full and uncut interview with the Loose Change crew that they were stuck there during both South and then North WTC Tower collapses. The firemen thus must have seen and heard Barry's first plea for help, somewhere before the first, South Tower collapse.

Barry said the same firemen returned two times, since every time a collapse stopped their efforts to save Mr Jennings and Mr Hess.
The firemen at last came visible to them when they used their flashlights inside that 8th floor. So they had probably found another way then a Ladder truck to reach them from inside. And outside it must have been still full of dust from the WTC 1 collapse.
Otherwise the sunlight would have lit up quite some part of that 8th floor through those windows.

And we all saw the immense dust clouds accompanying both collapses, and how long it took before the sky could be seen again at street level.

Let it be clear that the facts as described by Barry Jennings before his death, that the WTC 7's 23rd and 24th two fortified floors holding the OEM offices were already totally empty from any persons and dysfunctional, at that early stage in the 9/11 events, is HIGHLY suspicious.

Especially in light of the time frame Barry placed his visit (after the first plane hit and BEFORE the second plane hit, around 9 o'clock already!), and the time NIST and Giuliani officially said the order was given to evacuate those two floors, and when it was at last effectively executed, much later they said.

Note that there was just 15 minutes and 23 seconds between first and second plane impacts.
Logically spoken far too less time to first get a clear idea of the developing situation at command levels, and then DIRECTLY order all personnel out.
WHY? That damn two floors OEM center was specifically designed and fortified to master these kinds of situations. And thus that order must have been given already FAR BEFORE the second plane hit at 09:02:54.

When Barry and Michael found the OEM empty and all huge situation screens dead, at around 9 o'clock (second plane hit South Tower at 09:02:54, that's 3 minutes later!), that can only mean that Giuliani AND his staff knew that the attacks were coming, and their planning needed a non-functional OEM center, and its later destruction !

Barry said explicitly in his last, uncut interview, that he and Mr Hess arrived BEFORE the second plane hit, to meet Giuliano.
Just listen to the start of part 2 of his interview video linked above!

And who does remember the unbelievable news that Giuliani locked his NY-mayor term- and especially his 9/11-files, away from the public for 99 years?
A public figure, chosen by the People, who locks away public material from the City of New York, which should be accessible for historic research, all solely by himself?
And not one senator or other politician protested such a crazy move?
Or went to court over it ?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is probably another version of the part 1 video I linked to, the linked one is down because Loose Change had some copyright issues with the poster, so it seems.

World Exclusive: WTC7 Survivor Barry Jennings Account!! :
www.youtube.com...

The whole Barry Jennings uncut interview, part 1 and part 2 (which is the most interesting and that one does play) are embedded in the 1:42:17 long video mentioned by Jason Bermas from the Loose Change crew in the above new part 1 link. That long video is named

Fabled Enemies Full Length :
www.youtube.com...

If you are only interested in the WTC 7 story, start listening and viewing at the 1:19:30 point in this long video. Up to 1:30:30.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This videos audio wasn't faked, there are dozens of different videos on the internet where bombs can be heard exploding and even police officers in the videos say bombs are in the buildings.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found a short video version, and also that 3 year old trailer from 911Eyewitness (Rick Siegel) back, where at the beginning of that trailer we can find some more video frames from the phone boot video explosion sound, and seemingly slightly better audio :

video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

Three strange things I noticed :

1. They [911Eyewitness (Rick Siegel)] first show us the same video with audio clip, but with reversed video and reversed sound !
I can't come up with a reason why.
However, I think it was played in reverse first with a special intention, which I do not understand.

2. In the second shorter clip, one person is saying softly "... not suppose to be right now" right after the explosion sound comes through. In such a casual manner and voice, as if he did not expected to hear that sound now, but later.
But that voice does not sound surprised at all, while the other one certainly is : ""WHAT THE HELL..."". The same first voice mutters a few more soft words, which I really can not decipher.

3. The under titling does not exactly fit in with the words spoken, this is the 911Eyewitness (Rick Siegel) under titled text :

INS guy : ""Yeh here's one of the guys. He can tell you I'm okay alright? Yeh hold on...""
INS guy : ""You wanna call your mother or something?""
(KaBOOOOM)
""This is not where you're supposed to be here right now""
""You know that...""
""They gotta get back""
""# is exploding""
INS guy : ""Don't worry about me, you need to make calls right now okay let's go""
INS guy : ""Here I got it, use this card man""

One very important remark : The person who says
"" (unintelligible) not suppose to be right now. (unintelligible) ""
does certainly not say the word "here" in that sentence, which changes the intention of that sentence enormously.
The 911Eyewitness people under titled mistakenly what they thought this person said :
""You are not suppose to be here right now.""
That's so wrong. You definitely can not hear those 3 words "YOU ARE" and "HERE", at all.

Then I found this other second, shorter video with audio, the video quality however is poor :

video.google.com...#
and I am 98% sure to hear after 98 times listening to only its audio, with eyes closed so not to be influenced by the video's pictures :

"" Yeah here's one of the guys he can tell you I'm okay alright?...Here, hold on..""
""You want, you want call your mother or something?""
(KaBOOOOM)
"" (unintelligible) not supposed to be right now. (unintelligible)""
""that knocked your packs off ""
""WHAT THE HELL....?""
""You get your packs.""
""(unintelligible) is exploding.""
""I know, I know.""
""You don't .......""

Joey Canoli used the intention of that sentence to explain that the short firefighter coming into view from the corner walking to the others is YELLING (he does not yell at all) at the others that they must leave the area. And that (non-existing) yelling would have been the reason why the long guy on the phone would turn his head suddenly and ducks a bit, while looking at the opposite corner, where the sound came from, and not at the supposedly yelling other fireman walking into the scene.
The ""WHAT THE HELL....?"" sentence shouted out loud, does not help his interpretation that the explosion sound was dubbed in.

GenRadek posted this remark on this thread's page 1, but gave no source :

There was power being supplied to the WTC7 substation till 4:33PM, but there were no reports of it being on fire, until the building fell onto it.

I at last found out how to use the implemented special Google Search at ATS by only writing my own LaBTop member name in the last, author space, and then click search.
Then I saw this come up : "" "" "LaBTop", which I think will give all my posts at ATS.
I have to check that later.

""CON-ED"" "LaBTop" , including the two first double hyphens, that's the way to use the special Google Search option at ATS.

Found this :

» 9/11 Conspiracies » Physics Prof Says Bombs not Planes brought down wtc
Page search for " con " :
www.abovetopsecret.com... :
LaBTop :
NIST 1-8 report excerpts :
Read the whole chapter 5.9 (Page 162 to page 165/294)

The Con Edison operators arriving at the scene at WTC 7 wanted to know if they should cut off the power at the WTC 7 power station. It was decided to leave the power on ... The Con Edison personnel also indicated that fuel tanks were located in the lower level of WTC 7. However, they could not determine if the fuel tanks were involved with the fires burning in the building.
FDNY personnel reported that they did not see any indication of burning liquid fuels before the building collapsed. ...

I vividly remember to have read somewhere that Giuliani or one of his assistants ordered very early on already, around the second plane impact, to close the natural gas lines to the Towers, and I thought electricity too.
Now I am not so sure anymore about early cutting off of the electricity, by hand in WTC7.
But we have Barry Jennings and Michael Hess words, that all the lights went out after the first explosion in WTC7, which threw him and Michael Hess back up the stairs, where they were locked for several hours in darkness, since the lower and I suppose the upper stairs too, were gone.
And that happened also around the time that the second plane impacted the South Tower.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
» 9/11 Conspiracies » Seismic Data, explosives and 911 revisited.
Page-search for " ConEd ".

And it blows my mind, that after I posted now two times WHERE Barry Jennings and Michael Hess were trapped by an EXPLOSION, before BOTH WTC 2 and 1 collapsed, that nobody seems to see the inevitable conclusion : that 8th floor spot, near that North facade-side its east-corner window which was broken by Barry with a fire extinguisher, is also near that column which was declared by NIST as the collapse initiating column under the roof's eastern penthouse, that NIST said lost all of its connections to their floor beams for about 8 floors because of "thermal expansion".

Are they clairvoyants? They have no shred of proof of that.
They just said that the roof dented, thus a column underneath it must have failed, and to fail, it must had lost all rivets on all floor beam connections over a height of about 8 floors. That's constructing opposite evidence. Than define it as "thermal expansion".
Yep. For sure...

Let NIST explain to me, how the HUGE seismic event, which I proved took place BEFORE their initiating event (the first dent in the roof of the east penthouse, seen on the Cianca photo which had an atomic clock proved NIST time stamp on it, put there by NIST themselves), could have been much bigger in amplitude (seismic power) than the 8.2 seconds later following GLOBAL total building collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join