It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 phoneboot explosion sound pinned to corner Murray Str-W.Broadway, 2 blocks from WTC7.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I found this YouTube video :
WTC7 in 7 Minutes - 9/11 Explosions not Fire
www.youtube.com...

when reading this post :
the911forum.freeforums.org...

Which is btw quite an interesting recent forum for us, long time ATS 911 researchers.
It seems to be a nesting place for former JREF members who got seriously disgusted by the vitriolic 911 JREF forum atmosphere, as most of their new members there admit in several posts.

I find it offering good, solid opinion on most intriguing 911 subjects.
It's revealing to find many former JREF members there, those who in my opinion always were mostly interested in the 911 historical truth, instead of the hardcore JREF'ers who seem to think that JREF is mainly a debating club between like-minded spirits.

One of the least expected to find there was Dr. Greening, well known for the older ATS members for his first 911 aftermath-years opinions on the fire and pancaking theories floating around then. He later admitted on-line publicly that his first opinions were not reflecting the most logical events explanations.
He now specifically explains to have no intention to ever return to the "snakepit" that the JREF 911 forum has developed into.

We all were intrigued from day one on, that the famous phone-boot video hit YouTube, about the question where that phone boot was situated, and at what time that loud explosion sound was heard.

I once indicated here, to try to find a better, sharper copy of that video, since there are two people wearing wrist watches, clearly to be seen in the start of the footage.
One is the very strange acting INS guy with the four-knotted handkerchief on his head, as the first in view, holding the phone; and the other is the NYFD fireman who is shortly in sight, also wearing a watch.

Btw, that same INS guy was interviewed later on by a reporter on the street, where he basically already molded the later touted official collapse story.
That second interview appearance of the same INS guy is also to be found on YouTube or any other video channel site.
And for sure remembered as linked here on ATS also.

As I said before, that guy should give an explanation why the only thing on his mind was to keep those firemen at that phone boot, while they said they needed to go to the WTC7, where they said the explosion sound seemed to originate from.
Even just before the explosion shook everyone in sight, except him (as if he knew it was coming!), he kept asking them to assure his mother he was alright, which sounded quite ridiculous since he had her on the line as he said himself, and in light of his later demanding them to phone themselfs home first, before running around that nearby corner, back just two blocks to the WTC7.
And from that corner they could have seen any eventual white explosion smoke emitting from the lower WTC7 floors.

In other words, he definitely was frantically finding ways to distract those firemen and to keep them at that phone boot for at least a few more minutes, so they would not run to that corner only a few tenths of meters away.
Look at the map screen shot further on, to see exactly what I mean.
In the video you see clearly how near that corner with W.Broadway was, when the camera man turns to that corner after the loud sound.

We spent quite some time and posts on that phone boot explosion sound subject, and I'm sure a helpful soul will link us to the overall consensus at ATS about the true time stamp of that phone boot explosion-sound event.

Analyzing the sun shadows, now that we know exactly where that phone boot is situated, can clear up the time of the day that the explosion took place.
There is someone at this ATS forum, who already did an impressive job of analyzing the Pentagon CITCO shadows, by using a sophisticated astronomy program, found by him on-line, for his telescope brand name, which gave him the exact sun azimuths, longitudes and latitudes etcetera, of the times and places of that historical 11 Sept 2001 day.

It would be intriguing to see, if that time stamp could cover the time frame explained by both Mr Hess and the now deceased Mr Jennings, who had been in the two, then already totally emptied by personnel, WTC7 OEM (Office of Emergency Management) floors and who were on their way back down, about the moment they got thrown back upstairs on floor 8 inside the stairway of WTC7 in the morning hours by a huge explosion, as Mr Jennings told us. He also told us he ended up hanging by his hands on the handrail while the stair itself was broken away and collapsed downwards. He managed to climb back on the landing portal, and had to wait with Mr Hess to be rescued, much later, by some NYFD men.

Which means that quite some stairways portions were collapsed. And those stairs were in the center portion of the WTC7 building, so no chance at all that debris from the WTC1 collapse (the second one) could have caused that stairwell collapse.

Mr Jennings did explain to the Loose Change interviewers in his last public interview, quite clearly that he thinks that explosion inside the WTC7 when he hung to that hand rail, was probably before the South and surely before later the North Towers collapsed.

South Tower (2) collapsed at 09:59:04 AM (acc. to NIST)
North Tower (1) collapsed at 10:28:31 AM (acc. to NIST), top leaned at 10:20.

The North tower was hit by the first plane much higher (94th-98th floors) than the second plane hit the South Tower (77th-85th floors), and that's why the South Tower collapsed first, according to the official explanation. The top portion of the South Tower was thus much heavier and weighted more down on the hit and burning, thus heated floors, the officials tell us.

Here are some screen shots from this excellent YouTube video :

Map :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e50686b7fb9c.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture of Corner Gourmet at Murray Street with phoneboot to the left of it :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5e6caade2e9.jpg[/atsimg]

KABOOOOM ! :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8471c075fe3b.jpg[/atsimg]

"Seven's exploding!" :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d161c189ccd.jpg[/atsimg]

Police US INS guy's T-shirt :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d759f1599686.jpg[/atsimg]

It would be nice to have someone post a link to this INS guy's second video, of his street interview, I know someone ever posted its link in this ATS 911 forum.
Thanks in advance for the trouble to find it.

And I like posts from Truthers and Trusters alike, since, as I said many times before, there's no real discussion without civil debate from both isles.
And in my humble opinion, those two group names have no negative aspects to them, as they indicate exactly and comprehensive, what each proponent stands for.

I really hope decorum will return to this forum, that's why I decided to return to posting here again, after I gave up hope it would ever be possible again.

I have faith the moderators will stand for their own words.
Let's make it the best balanced forum on the net, again.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Great topic and undebunkable. I have heard some skeptics or official story believers actually claim that those explosions were caused by sonic booms from fighter craft.

Another claim is that the building were not controlled demoed because there is no evidence of anyone hearing explosions but we all know and have seen multiple videos and eyewitness testimonies that prove that there were explosions heard, seen and felt before the planes crashed, during and before the collapse of wtc 1, 2 and 7.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop

He now specifically explains to have no intention to ever return to the "snakepit" that the JREF 911 forum has developed into.

Turning forums into snake-pits has proved an effective way of silencing debate and frightening of casual observers.

Even just before the explosion shook everyone in sight, except him (as if he knew it was coming!), he kept asking them to assure his mother he was alright, which sounded quite ridiculous since he had her on the line as he said himself, and in light of his later demanding them to phone themselfs home first, before running around that nearby corner, back just two blocks to the WTC7.

This guy sounds terrified of something happening.

In other words, he definitely was frantically finding ways to distract those firemen and to keep them at that phone boot for at least a few more minutes, so they would not run to that corner only a few tenths of meters away.

At least he stopped them getting killed, but this does indicate prior knowledge.

Which means that quite some stairways portions were collapsed. And those stairs were in the center portion of the WTC7 building, so no chance at all that debris from the WTC1 collapse (the second one) could have caused that stairwell collapse.

Mr Jennings did explain to the Loose Change interviewers in his last public interview, quite clearly that he thinks that explosion inside the WTC7 when he hung to that hand rail, was probably before the South and surely before later the North Towers collapsed.

Which means that Jennings had knowledge dangerous to those implicated in this attack.

What did Mr Jennings die of and when?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The main site with most info on Barry Jennings :
www.jenningsmystery.com...

If you read the 3 History Commons parts on that page, one thing stands out, the unbelievable early evacuation of the OEM command center, before 09:03 when the South Tower was hit with the second plane.
Mayor Giuliano was suspiciously early on already advised to evacuate that command center set up for terrorist attacks on New York City.
That adviser, known now by name, is one of the first to be subpoenaed in a fresh new 911 investigation. He also lead the clean-up work, and advised that the air was clean.

Alex Jones on Barry Jennings Death Pt1
www.youtube.com...

Watch the other 3 parts too, even if you can't stand Alex's drilling voice.
I only look at the info, and don't blame the messenger.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting. I am glad to see you managed to find the location of the phone booth.
Yes there were explosions. But what exactly are you trying to suggest with this particular case?

This video was shot most probably just after the WTCs collapsed due to the amount of dust in the air, and the shock still evident on the firefighters of what just happened. I'd say within an hour or so, I"m just taking a guess here from what I see.

But before we start jumping the gun and claiming this is evidence of some secret demolition charges going off, that that one firefighter somehow "secretly knew" it was going to happen, lets use some common sense, all of us ok?

We just had two 100+ story buildings collapse, right on top of hundreds of vehicles, emergency responders, trucks, generators, etc, correct? What was inside the fire trucks, ambulances, police etc? You have oxygen tanks, emergency respirators, firefighter oxygen tanks, fuel tanks, generators. What about in the WTCs? Fuel lines, gas lines, pressurized steam pipes, oxyacetylene tanks, electrical substation, transformers, generators. All of which got crushed, buried, smashed, and heated by fires, which can cause them to explode quite audibly. I'm not saying that THAT is exactly what was caught on the video, but it does make a little more sense than any "demolition charges" going off with the firefighters being complicit in it. Please do not go down that road and suggest that firefighters were also complicit in any conspiracies of demolition charges bringing down the WTCs.

By ignoring the countless other possibilities that are far more realistic in this situation, in order to focus on a predetermined outcome or answer that is most favorable to your personal idea, is being dishonest in the quest for truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Don't lay words in my mouth.
I did not talk about strange behavior of the firefighters.
I have immense respect for all firefighters, they risk their lives every time they are deployed.

It was the POLICE US INS T-shirt guy I was talking about.
And he acted very suspicious.
All firefighters and the CAMERA man who filmed them there wanted to run to West Broadway to see what happened.

And then he says ""Don't worry about me, do you want to make a phone call? To your mother perhaps?""
What the hell is that for strange behavior? Any normal person would at least go to that corner to see what happened.

And I do understand and know that working telephones were scarce that day, and many men only later realized that their spouses had no idea if they were still alive.

But still, why did he ask those firefighters not to worry about him, the INS guy?
They seemed not to worry at all about him. So why did he say that? To keep them there while he kept talking to them.

And the gas mains were already cut off very early in the morning, just as WTC 7's electrical power, which was shut of in the CON.EDison station on the North side of the building, also very early already.

And gas bottles and possible hazardous fluids and volatiles are not allowed in high rises. And O2 cylinders do not explode very fast when heated, you must fire up quite some heat to let them flasks blow.

And that was a huge explosion we heard there from three blocks away max.
And INS guy did not want that camera man to go around that corner and film that blast and its aftermath.

And if someone thinks the front of the shop in the photo does not fit the front we see to the right of the phone boot in the video, just remember towers collapsed and the owner's worries laid more in the realm of plunderers than making a living that day, that's why he lowered the panel.
And you can just see the shops top window cover seen in the photo, in the nearest street corner video shot at the end of the short video. Only gray from dust now, instead of dark green as in that older photo.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The INS Police guy appears to be running interference. Explosions are going off and he is sitting there calmly saying "don't worry about me". Why did the fireman say "Seven's exploding?" Did he hear explosions prior to the ones on the tape? I don't know how he could have just assumed the explosion he had just heard was Building 7 unless he had previously heard explosions coming from the same building.

As for the "firemen are in on it" comment, I think you need to pay better attention. Unless of course, you are paying attention and your purpose is to stonewall the conversation by making these ridiculous unfounded accusations.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I actually posted about this years ago under stillresearchn but was unable to find it searching ATS. I also searched Google for the related PDF but after 15 pages gave up. So I will just try to explain from memory for now until maybe someone can find that PDF.

Anyways, there was a PDF where this guy basically analyzed the entire video simply looking to pinpoint the time of the blast and his location.

He said (laying out how he came to these conclusions) that the time of the blast was 10:10am. He did this by shadow analysis, the time on the hand watch, and the fact there had already been a collapse.

He also came up with the exact location that the OP shows as being where this phone booth was(had photos).

If I remember correctly he agreed with the fire fighter who said "seven's exploding" based off of the location of the phone booth and the fact that it had the easiest path for the sound to travel and still be as loud as it was.

That being said, this explosion took place 18 minutes before the north tower collapsed. You think about how far away the phone booth was from just seven alone and that would have had to be one incredibly loud blast. Anything the south tower had crushed was such a far distance away that the sound never would have been that loud. And the north tower was behind seven.

BTW, I personally had always believed the reason why the INS agent says to the fire fighter "don't worry about me" was because he was a federal agent trying to throw his weight around, as if to say you can't tell me to get out of here, unlike he was telling the other fire fighter to get out of there. You can hear it in his tone.

Wanted to add that I agree with SphinxMontreal, based off what the fire fighter said we (as well as any other sane person) can come to a conclusion that this was not the first explosion to come from seven.

There seems to be no question...In the fire fighters mind. Which does not help the official story based off the fact that they claim the damage to seven was caused when the north tower collapsed.

The time frame and explosion also seems to coincide with Jennings version of events.

I'll check back and try to find that PDF if no one else hasn't already.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by PersonalChoice]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I apologize for that, I should have noticed that part about the INS. I was still a little sleepy after a late night and hadnt kicked the sleep off.

Tell me this, what possible reason would an INS officer be involved with any secret demolitions of WTC7? An Immigration and Naturalization Service officer? FBI, ok I can see that. CIA, fine. Hell, NSA, ok, but INS? That makes NO sense whatsoever. What possible purpose would he be used for to "distract" the firefighters from any explosions at WTC7?? I didnt know the INS were into such things.

There was power being supplied to the WTC7 substation till 4:33PM, but there were no reports of it being on fire, until the building fell onto it.

As for the oxygen tanks, fuel tanks, and such, do not forget, that many of them were crushed, damaged, and the integrity of the tanks would have been damaged to the point where they could rupture when exposed to flames, from say a burning firetruck. As for the more flammable and explosive tanks like oxyacetylene torches, could it have been possible it was part of a maintenance truck nearby? I know that is just speculation. Also, the buildings would easily channel and echo the explosion and carry it three blocks to the firefighters. Have you ever been to Chicago during a fireworks display? You can hear the echos of the fireworks all over Downtown up to a mile away. Buildings are great echo carriers. Any loud blasts would have been heard all over Lower Manhattan, demo charges included even more.

What about the oxygen tanks on board the aircraft themselves? Aircraft have oxygen cylinders on board dont they? In addition to the Chemical oxygen generator. Or the UPS batteries? Dont they explode when heated and/or crushed? Arent we also forgetting WTC4,5,6? The Marriott? They were burning like torches too werent they? (Though Im not sure about the Marriott burning, but I know it was destroyed as well, squashed.)

As for BArry, I do believe there is a thread about him that does a good job of putting down the timeline for him on ATS. If I find it I will post it up.

Edit to add: found one part:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/26/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have much better proof by Barry Jennings (R.I.P.) himself.

Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7.
In this exclusive video, Barry Jennings discusses explosions in Building 7 before the collapses of both twin towers :
www.prisonplanet.com...

World Exclusive: WTC7 Survivor Barry Jennings Account :
www.youtube.com...

When you pay attention from the 4:00 minute on, in this 7:29 minutes long video, Barry said 2 times explicitly that the explosions by which he was thrown from the 6th to the 8th floor landing in WTC7 occurred while the 2 Towers were still standing.

HOWEVER, the driving nail in the coffin of the 911 Commission Report and all official LIES are his first words in the first few minutes of the following part 2 of the full and uncut interview with Barry Jennings.

Where he clearly explains he received the call to come to the OEM center at the 23rd floor of WTC7 just after the first plane hit, which the caller thought at that stage, to have been a small Cessna.

And to arrive at the WTC7 just before the second plane hit the South Tower and already being INSIDE in the building and in the 23rd floor OEM center from mayor Giuliani, who was not there, when the second plane hit.

"They" got the word to evacuate him, Giuliani; he was there early that morning, that's WHY Hess was there, he was there to meet Giuliani !!! (1:25 minutes of 8:53.)

Nobody was there, already just before the moment when the second plane hit the South tower at 09:03 !!! :
So the decision to evacuate that OEM center was in fact taken and executed much earlier than the 911 Commission and NIST reported.

Barry Jennings - 9/11 WTC7 Full Uncut Interview - 2 of 2
www.youtube.com...

And after watching that part 2, then you can watch part 1 :
Barry Jennings - 9/11 WTC7 Full Uncut Interview - 1 of 2
www.youtube.com...

The complete video of Barry Jennings interview can be found here, in one full part :
www.blip.tv...

This historical very early WTC7-explosions witness report is all what is left from a very courageous man, who definitely realized what danger he was in, by repeating and exposing the lies of the 911 Commission.

Barry, we will keep working to expose the true facts of 911, so the memory of you, bravely speaking out will be kept alive, until your death will be revenged.
And the memory of all those who died in those false flag operations, and all their deadly aftermaths, half a globe away.

The spirit of vindictiveness is growing exponentially, and will unavoidably lead to an uprising of immense proportions, and then, at last, you can rest in peace.
They will be convicted and punished.

Thus, if you, the reader, are the still integer contemplating kind of 911 researcher, ask yourself how you can ever explain away all those explosions heard and felt by Barry Jennings, BEFORE both WTC Towers 1 and 2 collapsed (he says "fell"). He got blown upwards on the stairs and was dangling, hanging by his hands on the handrail, very early on when both towers still stood (he says that explicitly).
And he said several times that happened when both towers were still standing.

= = = = =

How can you come to all these 911 forums and keep pretending that you are a genuine truth searcher, when you see and hear these first minutes from Barry's part 2 interview, and all this other piling-up evidence?

Still defending integral that heap of lies, given to you by proved greedy liars who are definitely not your representatives, but the puppets of the banking cartels. Who are the real people in power, fully owning the Pentagon and all Politicians, so these soldiers and liars can defend and protect their families and interests in the first place, at all times.

If you do not believe that, read the first half of this and get really upset about the evil deeds of your government in the past and present :
www.mindfully.org...
And Google " US false flags " to find tens of evil mass murder deeds of past US governments online. And then you still think they could not come up with a 911 master plan? They did, and left many loose ends dangling around to be found by the persistent 911 researchers.

Nuclear weapons research is taken over by civilians and their organizations (RAND, Carlyle, University of Texas), and the secret US nuclear research was already several decennia before taken to the Dimona underground nuclear facility in the Israeli Negev desert, where nobody can come to check up on the nuclear proliferation treaties signed by the USA.

Did you never ask yourself why and when the USA began their rampageous defending of Israeli interests?
When the first proliferation treaties were signed, they directly hid all US vital new research on 3rd and 4th type of nuclear weapons, in fact minimizing them and find ways to keep the fallout effects minimized too, in the fifth underground floor of the Dimona complex.

And the Israeli's are the only nation which never signed under any nuclear proliferation treaty.
But they are now the fourth biggest nuclear nation, before India and Pakistan. When you count their arsenal as reported by several sources, they come after Russia, the USA and China.

= = = =

And what type of explosives could the 911 planners have used?
What about this one, thermobarics :
www.workers.org...

Writing on April 13 for the Danger Room blog at Wired, Hambling says that from the description al-Rawi gives in the Al Jazeera interview of a series of explosions that killed the occupants of buildings without destroying the structures, “Interestingly, there is a weapon in the U.S. arsenal designed to do exactly that. ... The AGM-114N.”

Hambling continues, “On May 15th, 2003, just a few weeks after the action at Baghdad airport, Donald Rumsfeld praised the new weapon. ... Although officially described as ‘metal augmented’ or even ‘hyperbaric,’ the new warhead is not distinguishable from thermobaric weapons which produce the same sort of enhanced blast with a lower overpressure and longer duration for more destructive effects. Like many thermobarics, the AGM-114N used finely powdered aluminum. The military are generally quiet about thermobarics because they have received such bad press. Human Rights Watch criticized them because they ‘kill and injure in a particularly brutal manner over a wide area.’

Source : See this recent thread on 4th kind of nuclear weapons:
United States has, unbeknown to America, detonated Nuclear Weapons in the Middle East.

Dr Steven Jones should reconsider his exact definition of the weaponized effect of the nano aluminum particles he found in his original WTC dust samples.
The chance that they came from thermobaric weapons is IMHO much higher than from exothermic cutting charges.
Use the Search at ATS for " LaBTop thermobaric " to find my posts on that subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

LaBTop : Nobody was there, already just before the moment when the second plane hit the South tower at 09:03 !!! :
So the decision to evacuate that OEM center was in fact taken and executed much earlier than the 911 Commission and NIST reported.

Do you realize the grave implications of the fact that we have proof that Barry Jennings was interviewed by the 911 Commission?

But his very important words, indicated foul play by then NY City mayor Giuliani and his staff, already cowardly hiding, in a safe place (since he alone knew what was coming).

And they still reported the OEM floors evacuating much later in their reports, knowing what Barry had testified in front of them.
KNOWN LIARS, all those 911 Commission and NIST members who heard or read Barry's words.

Barry's remarks about early and later explosions in WTC 7, never made it into the 911 Commission end report, even more ludicrous, the whole subject of WTC 7 was absent in that report.

And it took NIST several years more to at last come up with their Final WTC 7 Report, which was also lacking all of above Barry Jennings eye witness statements.
And the most sickening, Barry was still alive, they just should have subpoenaed him, and then NIST would have been forced to EAT their damn lies that they found NO EVIDENCE of explosions on 911.
Which NIST WTC 7 final report, was the biggest pile of lies of the whole officially endorsed 911 investigations.
The most DISGUSTING scientific sell-out to greedy capitalists, ever.

Let's push them, the NIST leading staff who end-edited that piece of crap on WTC 7, which they called their Final Report on WTC 7, out of their hiding places and force them to discuss their lies with us, online. We have a few more surprises for them, in that case.
And I had and needed much more time than they gave us, a mere 3 weeks after their reports publishing date. Never saw such a ridiculous peer review period, and especially seen in the light of the graveness of the subject.
DAMNED LIARS !

I wonder if there is indeed one brave NIST soul who would discuss and defend their own reports with us, the ATS collective brain drain on, online.

Come on, you cowardly hiding semi-scientists, take it really PUBLIC, on the INTERNET, and not in your protected little conference rooms, with all your protective shielding. Show us if you dare to defend your own printed words, we will counter with our printed words.

In a civil manner, even when we have to force our white hot anger down, every time we read the conclusions of these official reports again.

And I do not mean to degrade all the lower echelons from the NIST reports staff, they probably had nothing to say about the real important leads in the investigation; the real traitors were the politically endorsed and placed directors.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Global Meltdown » Whistleblower Drops Metals Market Manipulation Bombshell :

There is a testimony published from a witness of 911, who testified about some strange change of normal affairs at the loading docks entrance of the old WTC 7 building, which he/she passed every day several times.
Some weeks before 911, suddenly that entrance became heavily guarded by uniformed private security guards with guns and rifles. And a lot of traffic like heavy Brinks cars were going in and out.

Another woman testified that when she went to work by foot on 911, she saw, while walking along one side of one of the Twin Towers, big flatbed trailers parked on that street and coming out from the basement garage, which were loaded with small heaps of something, covered with tarps.
While she was passing, one of the deep loaders started to roll on, and she specifically mentioned that what she described as some sort of FBI looking guards in black clothing were trotting along both sides of that trailer, while it slowly moved away from the Tower.

Just a few minutes later the first plane was witnessed by her to hit the North Tower.

A lot of strange coincidences that day.
It gives the impression of foreknowledge and looting the vaults, before an anticipated collapse would take place.

Btw, a Canadian bank holding quite some gold bullion bars in the basement vaults of their daughter company in one of the Towers later published how much bullion was recovered in the days after 911.
As you should know, banks are hesitating to publish the real amounts of stolen assets, after any heist on their properties.

[edit on 28/3/10 by LaBTop]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by LaBTop

As for the oxygen tanks, fuel tanks, and such, do not forget, that many of them were crushed, damaged, and the integrity of the tanks would have been damaged to the point where they could rupture when exposed to flames, from say a burning firetruck. As for the more flammable and explosive tanks like oxyacetylene torches, could it have been possible it was part of a maintenance truck nearby? I know that is just speculation. Also, the buildings would easily channel and echo the explosion and carry it three blocks to the firefighters. Have you ever been to Chicago during a fireworks display? You can hear the echos of the fireworks all over Downtown up to a mile away. Buildings are great echo carriers. Any loud blasts would have been heard all over Lower Manhattan, demo charges included even more.

What about the oxygen tanks on board the aircraft themselves? Aircraft have oxygen cylinders on board dont they? In addition to the Chemical oxygen generator. Or the UPS batteries? Dont they explode when heated and/or crushed? Arent we also forgetting WTC4,5,6? The Marriott? They were burning like torches too werent they? (Though Im not sure about the Marriott burning, but I know it was destroyed as well, squashed.)

[edit on 3/26/2010 by GenRadek]

Hey GenR, always enjoy reading your posts... I gotta say though, I really don't believe that any of those things you mentioned would create a explosion that loud. I actually have seen videos of on board oxygen canisters immersed in flames and they didn't even explode, they simply caught on fire.

Also, I'm sure we have all seen the old gas tank explosion videos and none of them create the type of explosion heard in the OP. I would instantly change my position on this if even one video of a vehicle gas tank explosion was brought to my attention that produced this type of high explosive sound signature.

Of course I am not saying that I think it is a actual high explosive device that is heard going off in the video, but it is without question exactly comparable.

Also, I can't say I agree with the echo theory either. Humans don't flinch from "echo's" they just don't.

The location has a direct line of open area from seven to travel to the guys on the phone. Like I said earlier, I believe the fireman when he says "seven's exploding" "we gotta get outta here", see if the explosion time is correct, the south tower had just collapsed, which is why their all freaking out.

It begs the question though, if the north tower was the one that started the fires and created the structural damage why would seven be exploding at all?

It does seem to confirm and corroborate a lot of witness testimony of explosions in and around seven BEFORE the north tower damage event occurred.

Lastly, you would think that one of the very few videos(without question the loudest explosion caught on video that day) with a explosion would garner more attention or investigation. Yet it receives very little, the last thread on it died quick like this one appears to be doing. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The explosions in the video were added in.

It was examined forensically, and although all the voices, etc, were recorded in mono, and displayed severe audio clipping due to improper gain levels on the single mic present on most video cameras, the explosions were recorded in stereo, and without clipping, despite their loudness.

When it was exposed as a hoax, the video clip disappeared from youtube for a while, only to reappear with the obvious fakery/stereo recording fixed. The clipping/no clipping of audio is still present though, IIRC.

This is similar to the BBC video of the tower collapsing that had the explosions added in. Truthers bought this lie hook, line, and sinker.

Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
The explosions in the video were added in.

And I suppose the fire fighters reaction was acting by people pretending to be fire fighters

It was examined forensically,

Link please, otherwise this is hearsay evidence that a court of law would reject as inadmissible.

and although all the voices, etc, were recorded in mono, and displayed severe audio clipping due to improper gain levels on the single mic present on most video cameras, the explosions were recorded in stereo, and without clipping, despite their loudness.

Oh yeah? Got any evidence for this?

When it was exposed as a hoax,
When was that? Even the best-informed 9/11 researchers must have missed that exposure. LOL! I don't think.

the video clip disappeared from youtube for a while, only to reappear with the obvious fakery/stereo recording fixed. The clipping/no clipping of audio is still present though, IIRC.

You are not making this up, are you? I mean, you seem soooo well-informed about this. In fact, you see the only person who knows about it.....

This is similar to the BBC video of the tower collapsing that had the explosions added in.

No, it didn't. That's YOUR desperate speculation to avoid the fact that WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

Truthers bought this lie hook, line, and sinker.

Imagine that.

Well, as your post is simply the product of YOUR imagination, not based upon any supporting evidence, I don't need to imagine anything. It's already been done. By you.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I guess they edited in the whole dialogue after the explosion, about the explosion, too, huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

When it was exposed as a hoax,
When was that? Even the best-informed 9/11 researchers must have missed that exposure.

Best informed, eh?

Don't think so.....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

....... and the CAMERA man who filmed them

HER name is Lucia Davis.

The footage was used in a Hungarian documentary.

The explosions were added in for dramatic effect, just like in the BBC docu footage of WTC 2 falling, and in the footage shot from near the Trinity church of 2, that truthers also claimed had explosions in them.

They're all fake.

Just watch the reactions of the guys standing around there. The only one that reacts is the guy on the phone, and he's only reacting to the fireman walking towards them yelling at them to leave the area. And that fireman doesn't alter his speech at all, he just continues on like nothing happened and that he doesn't need to repeat what he's just said.

Now listen to the audio again. The speech is severely clipped. All the voices are "fuzzy" due to too much gain on the mic. But these supposed immense explosions are clear as a bell?

Uh-uh.......

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

You keep typing a bunch of meaningless words onto your screen, but what you're not doing is providing the source that you were asked for.

How about some links to your claims, please.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

How about some links to your claims, please.

Which one?

You already are aware that the docu that has 2's collapse had audio added in. I've read your post where you point out to some other truther that the people are muted out until AFTER the fake explosions end.

So you're already of that lie.

Here's a link to the forensic analysis of the lies and fakery in the "Trinity Church" video. Sadly for the truth movement, that wasn't even necessary, since unaltered video clips are freely available.

www.911myths.com...

And the firefighter video? Honest researchers about 9/11 - which doesn't include you - have done the analysis that I stated. We're working on getting a similar forensic analysis put together like was done for the Trinity Church thing.

This includes contacting Lucia Davis - who as I pointed out, is the filmographer of that piece - and getting original footage. If that happens though, I suspect that none of you will be swayed as to the ridiculousness of your continued claims....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join