It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant shark's image projected

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
...99...98...97...96... countdown to US military start to use this technology to make up fake tsunamis in the coastal countries they plan invade... Lets just watch...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

nothing new here lol. And that needs water to work. Nothing to have with hologram... Useless thread

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If this is supposed to be an example of the global elites Project Blue Beam technology then we can all breathe a sigh of relief. No one is going to be fooled by these projections (ok there's a few on here that would probably fall for it). I loved the way the lightning slides into the frame.

I think Project Blue Beam has a long way to go before we all start kneeling and praying to a giant Jesus hologram in the sky. Better put it on hold for another 27 years.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting, although I guess you would need to have something dusty or cloudy in the air in between like water vapour, in order to reflect an image onto it.

These are fairly close to the camera, and from a fair distance they may not even be visible at all.

I'm certain the viewing angle will determine what is seen, and from the other side of the river it's probably a blurry mess. I doubt we've mastered 3D holograms, and this will be bouncing photons from vapour particles.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I think Project Blue Beam has a long way to go before we all start kneeling and praying to a giant Jesus hologram in the sky.

The further away an object is, the viewing angle will change dramatically between short distances. That's why the shark isn't 500 metres in the sky because it would look crap. It probably would look crap if you moved 300 metres to another side of the river.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What a shame it is being filmed from the wrong side, with the projecter glaring right at us...

Sorry, I feel much better already! Very cool stuff, but no cigar, eh I mean Bluebeam.
If I see Jezus's face in the sky, complete with a waterfall where his beard should be, I shall not be deceived.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Pretty fn amazing if you ask me. I wish I got to witness that.

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Gian Shark Image Projected

Appreciate this isn't directly UFO related however given all the talk around the ability of PTB to project powerful holographic images into the sky.

As such I thought this would be relevant for those that wish to see at least how advanced projection technology is be it holographic or otherwise

Best

Bravo

Yes that advanced it has to be sprayed onto a fountain of water so still a bit to go then

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes Indeed, are not rainbows light refracting water vapour? Good question.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki says 'droplets' but dosent into droplet size, aka how small a droplet
might be acceptably called 'vapour'. How small are the droplets in steam?
Images could feasably be projected on steam no?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
Yes Indeed, are not rainbows light refracting water vapour? Good question.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki says 'droplets' but dosent into droplet size, aka how small a droplet
might be acceptably called 'vapour'. How small are the droplets in steam?
Images could feasably be projected on steam no?

That depends on how you define steam:

www.merriam-webster.com...

2a. the invisible vapor into which water is converted when heated to the boiling point

b : the mist formed by the condensation on cooling of water vapor

No to the invisible water vapor definition 2a, yes to the small water droplets definition 2b.

Rainbows result from the tiny water droplets and not the invisible vapor.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You have access to a laser?
Laser pen or laser sight?
Next nice fog bank you run into or foggy night, shine you laser into or onto it.
Maybe even try a yard projector, probably not enough lumens but give it a try.
Since it "seems" these were taking advantage of NIGHT, the absence of collision and cancellation probably benefits the effect and ability for the droplets/mist/aquascreen to be effective to a degree.
Try to NOT be in the fog when you do this, it will work better.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yep, this looks great but if you think this is enouigh to pull off bluebeam then think again. Bluebeam is such a poor conspiracy theory, no one would fall for that sh*t.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Star and Flag for a great find.

The opening looked like the Norway Spiral
Anyways it reminds me of the Norway Spiral.

So that's how they did it, hmmmmm.

Who Knows, maybe it was an opening from another Dimension.

End of Line......

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Dometheus]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Dometheus]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

That has nothing to do with it though. That is a standard projection on water drops (or vapor) and it's far from realistic. Also it's only visible in against dark brackgrounds since it still projected light.

Personally I don't buy any of the TPB crap that is so common around here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01
reply to post by Smell The Roses

These aren't holograms.

Water is sprayed into the air and images are projected onto it. Still pretty cool though, there isn't a need to over exagerate.

Right just like a movie screen.

As you can see, most of the people on ATS are sensationalist.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Berserker01

Didn't Disneyland at one time have a genuine holographic display of Abe Lincoln doing the Gettesburg Address?

Hey, I bet pyramid displays would be a fairly simple feat for holographic projectors.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

S&F.
On a side note, these projections being done in Japan, did anyone notice in the linked page that the 1st 3 pic's were of creatures (Shark, Dolphins, Whale) that the Japanese just love to kill for "Scientific" reasons??

I guess this is what thier scientific study was all for....

Nice find tho...
Cheers
Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
looks to me like they are projecting images on to water vapor...

cool. not exactly convincing as a hologram.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I remember back in the early nineties seeing holograms (not water or 2D projections, actual 3D), so holographic technology must now be pretty advanced. It's a shame we don't hear more about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
These are water screens as mentioned by phage.

You can use them for laser shows as well as with high output projectors, can do some stunning effects with them. I personally prefer shooting my lasers in a nicely fogged room (see the animated shapes the whole way) but water has an interesting depth effect!

You can see a green 532nm laser projector operating between the dolphins in the second picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join