It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A newly found passion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I've recently found a new passion for conspiracies. Don't know it's nature has started to boggle with my mind, but I'm glad I found such a source like ATS for my curiosity.

I just hope I can learn the much I can from all this threads that I've been reading lately.

See you in the forum.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
well you're going down in flames now...welcome to the first day of the end of your life :-p

Seriously though this place is fab...you can whet your whistle in darn near any category you want!

Enjoy!!

Flag for you :-p

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I hope that's a good thing!

I was marveled to see so many threads about everything, from really reasonable theories, to simply outlandish stuff that almost make you giggle.

...before I was just swimming through the internet looking at websites that look more like one of those that you make on your free time (and most of them are lol), and you can't really feel any credibility from them.

..when I saw a reference to ATS and entered here, it was like opening a lost treasure arc of information. I think I'm melting too much time in here.

thank you for the flag!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WithoutYourKnowledge

Hi WithoutYourKnowledge, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Welcome! I have been here for just under a week, and let me tell you-- I LOVE IT HERE! You are going to learn so much, and you will have fun doing so. I am glad that you became interested in this site.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WithoutYourKnowledge

Hi there. I am also new to this site but very glad i came across it. Very interesting posts that I've read so far....see you in the mix.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
[edit on 24-3-2010 by ButterBallz]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi there

I have been a lurker for quite sometime now and feel that I should contribute.
There are a lot of negativity in ATS regarding doom and gloom. I suggest you keep a positive vibration and do not allow any of the negativity to crawl under your skin.

I have been pessimistic about the future for quite sometime now... but I realize it is because of fear. Embrace positivity, light, happiness and joy! Have fun!

top topics

join