It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Magic Pendant/Talisman?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaxonWaxon
a reply to: fakedirt

Cheer leaders so spirit chain fundraising, its also a decoration called a spirit chain. Pretty sure those things arent connected

lol none of the above.

2nd line.

f

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
imgbox.com...

Thats the clearest picture ive taken or seen so far, if that helps

I read IR's book on how to make a talisman, so if you use the tree of life method, the symbol in the center would make a square using 2345 and then 3478. 2 connects to 3+4, 3 connects to 2+5 so on for the square, for the other part, 3 connects to 4+7, 4 connects to 8+3 etc. I dont have any clue what any of that means, if anything, if im even on the right track
edit on 29-3-2019 by SaxonWaxon because: Describing link

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SaxonWaxon

which flavour of talisman do you speak dear member?

f

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The book Regardie wrote was a general instruction manual. I have no idea what this thing is for, i guess i was trying to reverse engineer it, assuming the initials on the back are his, and he made it. Which of course we dont know. I still dont know anything about it. Other posts affirm my experience that its older and probably not a game peice, unfortunately its previous owner, in my case, has passed. I dont mind researching occult but i draw the line at talking to the dead lol

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

'The book Regardie wrote was a general instruction manual. I have no idea what this thing is for,'

I do.

' i guess i was trying to reverse engineer it,'

you hold the rite?

' assuming the initials on the back are his, and he made it. Which of course we dont know. I still dont know anything about it. Other posts affirm my experience that its older and probably not a game peice, unfortunately its previous owner, in my case, has passed. I dont mind researching occult but i draw the line at talking to the dead lol

you dear member are on the threshold of great works if you play your cards right lol!

f.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i know nothing about the occult but the picatrix has some stuff about talismans i think ....

Has anyone read it ? whats your take on it? ive just browsed it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You cant bull# a bull#ter. If you knew anything you would have shared it already, thread would go quiet, and your secret knowledge would be secret.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Never read it. I dont know much about occult either. I probably use the word wrong regularly. I've done a little taroh research and mainstream religious reading. How is it no one knows what this is? No nerdy Magic: the gathering hipster, no warlock wanna be, no pious deacon here?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe
Sathor
Arepo
Tenet
Opera
Rotas

This is incorrect. Whoever designed this "talisman" did so poorly. The words are supposed to be:

S...A...T...O...R
A...R...E...P...O
T...E...N...E....T
O...P...E...R...A
R...O...T...A...S

It's an old ceremonial Grimoire magic square. It comes from the Sacred Magic of Abra-Melin the Mage, a common magickal textbook in societies like the Golden Dawn and the Aurum Solis. It means: The Creator Arepo holds the wheels of work. However, since the talisman creator misconstrued this, I immediately consider your talisman to be bunk.

~ Wandering Scribe

It actually was first seen carved in the wall of the "Gladiator Training School" in ancient Pompeii, which was covered by an eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Later instances of it have been found at Alexandria Egypt, and Dura-Europa in Iraq. It may pre-date Christianity, but the earliest instances of it in the Roman world are often connected to the strain of Early Christianity from Egypt. It has been connected to an anagram/gematria of the Lord's Prayer in Romanized Britain...

wikipiedia article "Sator Squre"

The square was first identified in the oldest excavations of Pompeii, 1596-1600 AD. It's inclusion in the "sacred magic of abra-melin the mage" shows it to be a 17th century text, as a pastiche of Nicholas Flamel's own prior "book of Abraham the Jew".

- 18th level Wizard, 11th level archaeologist.
edit on 29-3-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You cant bull# a bull#ter. If you knew anything you would have shared it already, thread would go quiet, and your secret knowledge would be secret.

there are over 309,000 members on this site. over the years i have
had the good fortune to read exceptional posts by many gifted members.
with regards to this material, i can say i know of only 20-odd members
who have this knowledge and quite rightly withhold this information
from the profane and those not quite clued-up as to its' potential.

you have no idea what you have. but i liken the talisman and yourself to a toddler
finding a hand grenade lol. you have been warned, time to walk on eggshells.
you stick to clickbait websites and i'll stroll naked amongst manuscripts, books old and new
and books given from now physically dead relatives and friends. i claim large occult library
and 37 years of study.

how about you?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

the manuscripts were passed to lamech in 1458. customary in illness and death to pass information
on to sons and the initiated.

f.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

after much reflection and permutations I may have a solution to your talisman issue.

if you intend to frequent this site on a regular basis and feel you could help the site owners
with running costs, simply donate the talisman to site overlords and I will, when contacted
by said overlords explain and negotiate a financial exchange if they are willing to act as
intermediaries.

would you like to play?

f.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

What do you mean about anagram/gematria of the lords prayer?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know enough to know there are no coincidences. I dont need financial compensation for anything. Thank you for offering though, that's mighty white of you

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I know enough to know there are no coincidences. I dont need financial compensation for anything. Thank you for offering though, that's mighty white of you

the financial offer was for the site via a goodwill gesture from both parties. I assure you I don't need the talisman, however, the offer is permanently open.

fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thank you again for your gracious offer. I'm glad you dont need the item, because i dont need middlepersons.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
This post is about a pendant/talisman that was given to me, my friend was given the pendant from soneone who also didn't know what it was. I don't quite know what it means yet myself. If you're into studies about demons, magic, talismans, etc., this may be a fun one to try to figure out.

Here's the description and some of the background information that I have found;

I've taken many pictures and have found due to the 'cheap metal' coating, it glares too much and is unclear, but I will still post a picture tonight. More to come..

It is Heptagon(seven sided polygon) shape with demonic names on the outside, Egyptian God names on the Star of David and inside the star has"Christian Cryptogram" names.
Made of a cheap(?) type of metal(bright copper colored inside) with a metallic coating. Most of the names are in ridges of the brighter meatllic, the rest of the pendants metal is texured and darker in shade.
On the back it is flat except for a ©, probably meaning copywrite
Inch and a half wide, at each of the seven angles.

The Lesser Key of Solomon a 17th century popular grimoireson demonology;
The Lesser Key of Solomon Wiki

Names in the ridge of the outside, a Heptagon:
Orias
Dantalien
Gaap
Beleth
Bune(is not listred may be Buer)
Shax
Belial
Goetic Demons Wiki
Demonic Names and Meanings - reachingoutministries.org

Under each name below the ridge is three raised dots.

Egyptian names in the ridge of the Star of David:
Bast
Hathor
Anubis
Horus
Harpocrates
Isis
Sothis
Egyptian Gods and Goddesses - Crystalinks.com

On the inside of the Star of David is are the five names of the Magic Square:
Sathor
Arepo
Tenet
Opera
Rotus

An Early Christian
Cryptogram - Univ of Manitoba ?

Rotas-Sator Square-translated Wiki

The inner most star is five sided with a pattern slighting coming out of it; forming triangles and a square.
In PS I drew up an image of the inner star:

Possible Meaning
Magical talisman(reproduced?)

The copywrite looking symbol makes me think of a
Dungeons and Dragons game item or other RPG game
Video game item

I'll update on any further info that I find, as I have yet to put it all together.

hate to burst your bubble. And I'm sure other ATSers will challenge me on this but the lesser key of solomon, and alot of these so called grimores are fake. Yea they might be old, but most have been proven that were not written in that time period or the language doesn't match up. The story of solomon controlling demons to do is bidding is a myth. Most of these grimores are fake. But you say, some of these grimores are old. Yea it's called pseudo history. Look it up. You think pseudo science is only thing that is "fake". Well it's not. If you really do your homework, you connect the dots, aiester crowley was supposely a high level priest in the order of the golden dawn. Guess who else had membership in the golden dawn and also connecting with aiester crowley. L ron hubbard. Sound familiar. So I guess xenu was one of solomon's demon he control or something like that. joking. Can't believe everything people, keep an open mind. Always go to logic, history, and science before trying to find the supernatural. we all wish to discovery the world is more than it is, and it probably is. But you can't force it with fake history and assumed beliefs. that's just being ignorant. and in ATS you deny all ignorance.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42

originally posted by: dreamingawake
This post is about a pendant/talisman that was given to me, my friend was given the pendant from soneone who also didn't know what it was. I don't quite know what it means yet myself. If you're into studies about demons, magic, talismans, etc., this may be a fun one to try to figure out.

Here's the description and some of the background information that I have found;

I've taken many pictures and have found due to the 'cheap metal' coating, it glares too much and is unclear, but I will still post a picture tonight. More to come..

It is Heptagon(seven sided polygon) shape with demonic names on the outside, Egyptian God names on the Star of David and inside the star has"Christian Cryptogram" names.
Made of a cheap(?) type of metal(bright copper colored inside) with a metallic coating. Most of the names are in ridges of the brighter meatllic, the rest of the pendants metal is texured and darker in shade.
On the back it is flat except for a ©, probably meaning copywrite
Inch and a half wide, at each of the seven angles.

The Lesser Key of Solomon a 17th century popular grimoireson demonology;
The Lesser Key of Solomon Wiki

Names in the ridge of the outside, a Heptagon:
Orias
Dantalien
Gaap
Beleth
Bune(is not listred may be Buer)
Shax
Belial
Goetic Demons Wiki
Demonic Names and Meanings - reachingoutministries.org

Under each name below the ridge is three raised dots.

Egyptian names in the ridge of the Star of David:
Bast
Hathor
Anubis
Horus
Harpocrates
Isis
Sothis
Egyptian Gods and Goddesses - Crystalinks.com

On the inside of the Star of David is are the five names of the Magic Square:
Sathor
Arepo
Tenet
Opera
Rotus

An Early Christian
Cryptogram - Univ of Manitoba ?

Rotas-Sator Square-translated Wiki

The inner most star is five sided with a pattern slighting coming out of it; forming triangles and a square.
In PS I drew up an image of the inner star:

Possible Meaning
Magical talisman(reproduced?)

The copywrite looking symbol makes me think of a
Dungeons and Dragons game item or other RPG game
Video game item

I'll update on any further info that I find, as I have yet to put it all together.

hate to burst your bubble. And I'm sure other ATSers will challenge me on this but the lesser key of solomon, and alot of these so called grimores are fake. Yea they might be old, but most have been proven that were not written in that time period or the language doesn't match up. The story of solomon controlling demons to do is bidding is a myth. Most of these grimores are fake. But you say, some of these grimores are old. Yea it's called pseudo history. Look it up. You think pseudo science is only thing that is "fake". Well it's not. If you really do your homework, you connect the dots, aiester crowley was supposely a high level priest in the order of the golden dawn. Guess who else had membership in the golden dawn and also connecting with aiester crowley. L ron hubbard. Sound familiar. So I guess xenu was one of solomon's demon he control or something like that. joking. Can't believe everything people, keep an open mind. Always go to logic, history, and science before trying to find the supernatural. we all wish to discovery the world is more than it is, and it probably is. But you can't force it with fake history and assumed beliefs. that's just being ignorant. and in ATS you deny all ignorance.

hello nemox42,
aleister crowley left the oto well before the l ron hubbard incident
l ron hubbard formed a partnership with jack parsons (baby days of jpl)
and hubbard ran off with the contents of parsons bank account. parsons
contacted crowley to see if he could assist in the recovery of parsons
assets whilst hubbard was preparing to sail away in the gulf of mexico.
crowley invoked and created a tempest with enough time to catch up and
sieze the residue of the assets before hubbard could slip anchor. crowley
did not like hubbard.

with regards to the grimoires, i agree many are fake and are blinds to
discourage the ignorant and stupid from dabbling into waters too deep.

i recommend anyone wanting the low down on crowley search for a book by
susan roberts.

in the words of crowley, test everything!

regards fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think youre misunderstanding my curiosity. I just want to know who made it and why. Calling it fake is counterproductive, seeing as i dont plan on using it for anything, or trying to sell it to anyone. In anycase, it is a "real" something, insomuch as it exists. Just what something it's for and where the something came from, no one seems to know.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

The ignorance is all of ours because no one can tell us what its for, who made it, nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join