It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Magic Pendant/Talisman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So I kid you not I was just ripping up carpet in my parent's house that had been there for 40 years and I found one of these things under the carpet. Is this really from some novelty game back then? original D&D or something?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This is truly baffling

A friend of mine has one of these... she said a friend of hers found it at a yard sale then gave it to her... we have been trying to figure out what it is as well... i would love to post a picture of it but I can't frickin figure out how to add a picture on this forum... we both wish to understand what it is... every time i hit add image, it just brings up a white box...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusFreak10

This is truly baffling

A friend of mine has one of these... she said a friend of hers found it at a yard sale then gave it to her... we have been trying to figure out what it is as well... i would love to post a picture of it but I can't frickin figure out how to add a picture on this forum... we both wish to understand what it is... every time i hit add image, it just brings up a white box...

just upkoad the image to imgbox.com and post the link here much easier. Also thats why i dont like Garage sales. I dont know what kind of Energy to these Occult items.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Comsat
I just found the same talisman/pendant/whatever at my front doorstep, underneath my letterbox...its exactly the same as described and shown above.

Im just as curious as to how it got there, (Your imagination) as to what it actually is. (Failure)

Did anyone get any further with this thing? (I'll try and hack into some database that you're unworthy of knowing. Just for you and just this one time)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
This post is about a pendant/talisman that was given to me, my friend was given the pendant from soneone who also didn't know what it was. I don't quite know what it means yet myself. If you're into studies about demons, magic, talismans, etc., this may be a fun one to try to figure out.

Here's the description and some of the background information that I have found;

I've taken many pictures and have found due to the 'cheap metal' coating, it glares too much and is unclear, but I will still post a picture tonight. More to come..

It is Heptagon(seven sided polygon) shape with demonic names on the outside, Egyptian God names on the Star of David and inside the star has"Christian Cryptogram" names.
Made of a cheap(?) type of metal(bright copper colored inside) with a metallic coating. Most of the names are in ridges of the brighter meatllic, the rest of the pendants metal is texured and darker in shade.
On the back it is flat except for a ©, probably meaning copywrite
Inch and a half wide, at each of the seven angles.

The Lesser Key of Solomon a 17th century popular grimoireson demonology;
The Lesser Key of Solomon Wiki

Names in the ridge of the outside, a Heptagon:
Orias
Dantalien
Gaap
Beleth
Bune(is not listred may be Buer)
Shax
Belial
Goetic Demons Wiki
Demonic Names and Meanings - reachingoutministries.org

Under each name below the ridge is three raised dots.

Egyptian names in the ridge of the Star of David:
Bast
Hathor
Anubis
Horus
Harpocrates
Isis
Sothis
Egyptian Gods and Goddesses - Crystalinks.com

On the inside of the Star of David is are the five names of the Magic Square:
Sathor
Arepo
Tenet
Opera
Rotus

An Early Christian
Cryptogram - Univ of Manitoba ?

Rotas-Sator Square-translated Wiki

The inner most star is five sided with a pattern slighting coming out of it; forming triangles and a square.
In PS I drew up an image of the inner star:

Possible Meaning
Magical talisman(reproduced?)

The copywrite looking symbol makes me think of a
Dungeons and Dragons game item or other RPG game
Video game item

I'll update on any further info that I find, as I have yet to put it all together.

Anymore updates? I found one where it just would not make sense to be a LARP game peice, unless its a game from the 1930's. Mine says I R © on the back. The c is not centered in the circle.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tylerdurden1
It looks close to a magic seal, and a little like the lesser key of solomon.

Didn't he have a pentagram ring, though? That's how you bind a demon. You summon it, throw the ring at it to hold it in place until it tells you its name, then you use the ring combined with calling on the Angel who has power over the demon to force it into a container filled with water. (Jesus used pigs, but same difference.) Then you can get it to do stuff for you, like build temples.

I keep thinking that the ring was worn as a talisman around his neck. I haven't read the Solomon texts in a while.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SaxonWaxon

Israel Regardie

a possible spirit chain interrogator lol bit rusty!

f

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

We're not cheerleaders :

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Does it have anything to do with jehovahs witnesses? I got a clean picture of it. It's hard to do, but i dont know how to upload it here

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaxonWaxon

We're not cheerleaders :

please elaborate

regarding jw's, no.

f.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It does say rotus sator apero tenet opera, it is not misspelled, the op misspelled it. I've read while researching other occult that confuses demons or satan or something. I dont know if that fits w/ solomon or jw. What about travellers?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

The back of this book by your boy Regardie says "includes Opening of the Watchtower Ritual" jws call their magazine the watchtower, i really think theyre connected somehow. Maybe the talisman came with a book he wrote or something

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

The back of this book by your boy Regardie says "includes Opening of the Watchtower Ritual" jws call their magazine the watchtower, i really think theyre connected somehow. Maybe the talisman came with a book he wrote or something

and jimi hendrix wrote 'along the watchtower'. a connection there perhaps?

are you aware of israel regardie's real name?

my 'boy' as you put it studies many branches of hidden knowledge.

f.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It does say rotus sator apero tenet opera, it is not misspelled, the op misspelled it. I've read while researching other occult that confuses demons or satan or something. I dont know if that fits w/ solomon or jw. What about travellers?

According to the Internet, which is never wrong, it's the Sator Magic Square, and it's supposed to ward off evil spirits. Which is odd, because with a talisman or ring like that, you're practically inviting them to lunch. So maybe it does have to do with Solomon, with all of his sorcery stuff.

Sator Magic Square

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

We're not cheerleaders :

could you elaborate on this? seems like a loose end.

f.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
and jimi hendrix wrote 'along the watchtower'. a connection there perhaps?

And of course, there's this:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I didnt intend any disrespect. Yes but it was a bob dylan song and he was a jw or at least a jew, jws think theyre jews or something and yes i know the tower card but thats not a watch tower

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I always think of 9/11 with that card, and it does look like Regardie was involved with taroh somewhat. So it is something he made and stamped it with his initials and then a copyright symbol? Why would anyone need this coin thing? It is sort of creepy.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Cheer leaders so spirit chain fundraising, its also a decoration called a spirit chain. Pretty sure those things arent connected

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes that would creep me out. I'd much rather find its a game peice. Its bugging me that i cant figure out where it came from and what it is for. Usually i find things fairly quickly & accurately

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join