It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Magic Pendant/Talisman?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've been looking for this coin every where my mom had one as I was growing up & her being a wiccan told me it's a Protection Coin. The inner star holds the sator squire.

But thank you for being so curious & reaching out other wise I wouldn't be able to make my mother's dream come true...she was scared of losing her coin so before she did she did a rubbing of it in a book well...the pencil has smudge so much I could barely draw it out for her so we could get it tattooed

edit on 1-9-2019 by Maryjane98Davis because: thought I could add the picture I was commenting on cause I hadn't realized I deleted it. However I couldn't add the image back so I didn't make the edit I wanted to.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Comsat
I have this exact tailsman and it has another side to it, it was found in my home at 5:55 am and I had never seen it before

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have this exact talisman!! I have been told its evil and has plagued my family for years i was told to get it out of my house and to a priest ive had 12 years of ill health it has a ghost /demon attached to it!!

edit on 14-11-2021 by BecHa because: Its evil!!!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join