It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'll be awaiting the announcement myself, though no holding my breath!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

It was not my intent to deflect this thread, but ...

So then, the evidence I collected and presented is all BS? Both of my parents, and therefore me, have no Haplogroup, at least not on Earth. Perhaps you should get ALL the facts before you put your foot in your mouth.

And, as for the spelling ... ever notice how the "s" and "d" keys are next to each other on your keyboard? (wonder what that means?)

As for the Starchild skull. You have no proof that it suffered from any human desease, you have no evidence that it was purely human. Might try keeping you ill-informed opinion to yourself until all the cards are dealt.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

Where is this evidence that you claim? Posting a bunch of numbers built into HTML tables is not evidence. At what lab were the samples tested and verified? Where is the certification for the authenticity of the results? Who took the samples? I want pics of the actual results, certification, lab information, date, time, etc. That might be some evidence. You are seriously in need of some psychiatric assistance.

And so I'm not completely off topic, Starchild is so bogus. There are no aliens here, nor have the ever been. Deal with it and let the poor deformed kid rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Where is this evidence that you claim? Posting a bunch of numbers built into HTML tables is not evidence. At what lab were the samples tested and verified? Where is the certification for the authenticity of the results? Who took the samples? I want pics of the actual results, certification, lab information, date, time, etc. That might be some evidence. You are seriously in need of some psychiatric assistance.

And so I'm not completely off topic, Starchild is so bogus. There are no aliens here, nor have the ever been. Deal with it and let the poor deformed kid rest in peace.

Actually the "numbers in the HTML" is the data. These numbers were obtained via real DNA testing at two accredited DNA testing labratories. If you had bothered to look at my site you would have seen the image of the first of the tests, and the name of the lab that did the testing.

As for the second test: it was done by DNA diagnostic Center of Fairfield, OH. They too ar an accredited DNA testing lab.

ALL of the result I have provided are the real thing. If you want varification, it is on you. If you arrange for the required testing, and sample taking I will be more than happy to avail myself (sampling only in Dallas, TX). You need to be aware that the cost of verification is on you.

Those are the terms of data verification, if you do not like them, then I'm sorry, but it's your problem. I'm making the offer to allow verification, it is up to you to avail yourself.

Kindly keep the psychiatric comments to yourself until you have the full truth, it is quite inappropriate for a non-professional to make such comments, and only shows your own ignorance.

As for the Starchild skull, you should keep your opinion to yourself until you can form an intelligent one, basesd on ALL the data.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Just so ya know, Infraredman, I'm not a hybrid. I'm not even sure I "buy into" the idea of Human - Alien hybrids. Though, I am sure some alien species may be able to cross with Humans, but, I'd also say that they are very few and genetically so "Human like " it would be difficult for you to notice the difference.

Okay... a lot of ooga booga there! So you're a full alien? Or are you full human? Remember I will be cross checking your current answers against your previous statements in the other thread!

By-the-way ... I now have mother's mtDNA ... she has no haplogroup ... just like father.

Wow.. I'd imagine someone would have written a paper on such extraordinary findings... don't you? Care to point me in the way of that paper?

IRM

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'd just like to say that for all the pics of deformed human skulls, none of them match the starchild skull.

they are ballooned in parts, and normal in others, moist all have nasal cavitys and correct eye sockets.. i've not seen one skull deformaty that can compare to the starchild skull.

the skull itself doesnt look deformed, it looks formed, which includes a missing nasal cavity and those odd eye sockets look normal for the skull as well.

Anyone else feel this way?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
I'd just like to say that for all the pics of deformed human skulls, none of them match the starchild skull.

they are ballooned in parts, and normal in others, moist all have nasal cavitys and correct eye sockets.. i've not seen one skull deformaty that can compare to the starchild skull.

the skull itself doesnt look deformed, it looks formed, which includes a missing nasal cavity and those odd eye sockets look normal for the skull as well.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yes - Anyone, who has actually taken the time to study the skull and Pye's findings have come to the same conclusions.

It is NOT a deformity - Period. [star for you]

[edit on 3/30/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yes - Anyone, who has actually taken the time to study the skull and Pye's findings have come to the same conclusions. It is NOT a deformity - Period.

Either you haven't read your own thread or haven't understood some of the posts. The evidence indicates skull deformity. Brachycephaly or Progeria? Either explanation has merits and members have posted links for you and anyone else to compare.

I posted a link to a Pye interview way back in the thread. No one has listened to it...if you do, you'll hear the same old BS from him.

Myself and other members have been discussing Pye, his claims and the Starchild Skull for a long time. The only difference in this thread is your support of the allegedly conclusive evidence 'around the corner.'

We've

actually taken the time to study the skull and Pye's findings...

...and our informed opinion is that he is unable, either intellectually or delusionally, to accept the rational explanations of the Starchild Skull. He insists we're a product of alien intervention. He even claims Bigfoot as the only 'hominoid' on Earth to have evolved without alien intervention.

My own opinion is Pye has fabricated a lot of his claims in the impotent hope that he'll become famous and wealthy. At best he's delusional, at worst he's a determined liar. Pseudo-scientific BS merchant.

I offered to have any avatar of your choosing if I'm wrong about Pye. I'm still willing. That you haven't the courage of your convictions demonstrates how little faith you have in his claims. You won't even bet on an avatar.

Put your money where your mouth is and stop claiming people haven't read about Pye or the skull.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
First, let me introduce myself, I'm a hybrid from planet Mars and everything the OP has presented on this thread is accurate. The starchild is from planet mars as well and he has just informed me telepathically that everybody on Earth should just get along

Ok so I'm lying....I have been reading this boards for years now and I was compelled today to join ATS AGAIN (I joined once before but the email I joined with was not the email address I wanted associated with ATS so I joined again with a different email address. ) just to give my 2 cents here. The starchild is indeed a mysterious subject of interest but I'm afraid that no matter how intense and passionate both believers and skeptics feel about this subject, it will ultimately be futile to be able to reach a mutual agreement between both parties as to what exactly the true nature of this being is.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Deal. Let's get it on. I love a good bet.

Since you're so sure it's NEVER going to happen (an answer supporting Lloyd's position), then at least give me a few more weeks for his data to come in - Say.. end of May? (My Birthday)

By the way, THIS passage, leads me to believe that your opinion of Pye (and, his work) grew out of a position on other matters:

...and our informed opinion is that he is unable, either intellectually or delusionally, to accept the rational explanations of the Starchild Skull. He insists we're a product of alien intervention. He even claims Bigfoot as the only 'hominoid' on Earth to have evolved without alien intervention.

I am not now, nor have ever been, a religious person, and I grew up, my entire life believing science/evolution was the best answer for the origins of the human race.

But, before I had even heard of Pye, I began - and, had always really had an interest in - studying ancient civilizations and cosmology. the more I studied the more I realized that there was a lot in common. When you couple that historical and scientific data with the commonalities amongst religeous beliefs across cultures that would've never interacted with one another, it all starts to add up.

I'm a huge propoent of Aliens and UFOs, but as it more aptly applies to this discussion, I'm a believer, to some degree, of the Ancient Astronaut theory.

It just makes sense. More to me, than any other theory. I guess that's why I support Pye's work (not just on the Starchild skull)

Anyway. Let's see a preview of your avatar.

[edit on 3/30/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by Kandinsky

Deal. Let's get it on. I love a good bet.

I think you first need to clarify what is acceptable as evidence for or against.

It's my humble opinion that Pye's findings need to be peer reviewed and accepted by the scientific community at large as being indisputable. Confirmation is null and void if it comes from within the fringe alone.

If Pye doesn't show a consensus with his latest 'findings' then you need to shed your avatar for one of Kandinsky's choice.

IRM

[edit on 31/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'll accept that, peer reviewed. Or, to that end, anything that passifies the members of this board.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carambaz
The starchild is indeed a mysterious subject of interest but I'm afraid that no matter how intense and passionate both believers and skeptics feel about this subject, it will ultimately be futile to be able to reach a mutual agreement between both parties as to what exactly the true nature of this being is.

You seem to suggest that the true nature of this object depends on a mutual agreement of the believers and skeptics on this board. I don't see it that way.

DNA can be very conclusive if good DNA samples are found. With a 900 year old artifact this might be difficult but not impossible.

And I would say it's not what the believers and skeptics on this board conclude that matters as much as the mainstream peer reviewed scientific conclusions.

I'll accept that, peer reviewed. Or, to that end, anything that passifies the members of this board.

All right! Someone willing to put his avatar where his mouth is! I admire your courage. I must say your avatar is one of my favorites on the site so I would miss him for a month if you lose, so from that standpoint I hope you don't lose. But, given the history of Pye's previous claims and the fact that we're 11 years into what seems like should be a 2 month project, I'm afraid my "money" is on Kandinsky to win.

I know you communicate personally with Pye via e-mail, has Pye provided you with any updates on how soon he expects he might release any information? Or could we still be waiting a year from now?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Carambaz
The starchild is indeed a mysterious subject of interest but I'm afraid that no matter how intense and passionate both believers and skeptics feel about this subject, it will ultimately be futile to be able to reach a mutual agreement between both parties as to what exactly the true nature of this being is.

You seem to suggest that the true nature of this object depends on a mutual agreement of the believers and skeptics on this board. I don't see it that way.

DNA can be very conclusive if good DNA samples are found. With a 900 year old artifact this might be difficult but not impossible.

And I would say i's not what the believers and skeptics on this board conclude that matters as much as the mainstream peer reviewed scientific conclusions.

I was not advocating that the true nature of this skull relies on the expertise of individuals on this board but merely stating that believers and skeptics alike will never be able to reach an agreement as to what this skull really is but if my previous post was indicative of such a sugestion then shame on me.

All right! Someone willing to put his avatar where his mouth is! I admire your courage. I must say your avatar is one of my favorites on the site so I would miss him for a month if you lose, so from that standpoint I hope you don't lose. But, given the history of Pye's previous claims and the fact that we're 11 years into what seems like should be a 2 month project, I'm afraid my "money" is on Kandinsky to win.

I know you communicate personally with Pye via e-mail, has Pye provided you with any updates on how soon he expects he might release any information? Or could we still be waiting a year from now?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hiya IRM, I've agreed to the wager through u2u this morning. Pye's scientific report will have to be credible, sourced and conclusive.

To business...you've got a good eye for an avatar. I'd welcome any suggestions from you or anyone else

Either me or Squirrel should be cringing at our avatars for 4 weeks from Pye's publication of the report. Any malicious members can u2u me or Squirrel with avatars we'd hate.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i read these responses and what shocked me was that so many people put stock in wikipedia.ANYONE can update ANY post on their site.wikipedia is not a credible source.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

As a matter of fact, I have...

Many of you have asked for a time line for what comes next with the Starchild Project now that we have confirmed its nuclear DNA is available for sequencing, and at least some of it will prove to be not found on Earth.

We are working on two fronts. First, our geneticist is recovering more samples to be absolutely certain he can defend his work against mainstream critics, who will try their best to cast doubt on everything he produces. Mainstreamers must always do whatever they can think of to defeat anyone who challenges one of their zealously defended paradigms. They play very serious hardball.

As for me, I'm looking for an investor to provide the several million dollars we need to pay for recovering the Starchild's entire genome, a detailed analysis of it, especially the parts not found on Earth, filming all the scientific work being done, and producing a topnotch documentary film about it. This film will include recreating with actors the backstory scenes in the book about it, and extensive use of graphics to make the complex science of DNA recovery and analysis as clear as it can be depicted.

Given the incredible strides forward that we've been able to take in the past few weeks, I don't expect this to be a difficult process. After 11 years, the tide has finally turned our way and we're heading toward ultimate victory. ;-)

Look for mainstream science's latest "Missing Link" headlines later this week. As I've said in other "Bytes of Pye," these are regularly trundled out because science never actually HAS the missing links they claim to have, so they seem to think that by regular repitition of the claim people will fall asleep at the wheel and assume they actually have something of consequence.

www.telegraph.co.uk

There can be only ONE legitimate "missing link" between apelike "pre"-humans and humans, and that would be an intermediate type of human found between Neanderthals, which are far more primate than human, and Cro-Magnons, which are far more human than primate. And both species overlap for 200,000 years! So everything else about missing links is part of a smoke-and-mirror campaign science uses to keep the mass of people in a state of perpetual ignorance about the true facts of human origins. There is no other way to put it.

I imagine the next few posts will focus on nothing but "I'm looking for an investor to provide the several million dollars", but whatever - it's to be expected, now.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You're post is hard to differentiate from Pye's. Meh.

...our geneticist is recovering more samples to be absolutely certain he can defend his work against mainstream critics, who will try their best to cast doubt on everything he produces. Mainstreamers must always do whatever they can think of to defeat anyone who challenges one of their zealously defended paradigms. They play very serious hardball.

It's called 'peer review.' It's equivalent to the adversarial process of Western Law Courts. Pye likes to imply there's some guarded self-defence intrinsic to science.

As for me, I'm looking for an investor to provide the several million dollars we need to pay for recovering the Starchild's entire genome, a detailed analysis of it, especially the parts not found on Earth, filming all the scientific work being done, and producing a topnotch documentary film about it.

Again, Pye is demonstrating how he's drawn conclusions without evidence. He hasn't had any evidence to support his ETH. Does it stop him making bold claims? No.

How can a guy be talking about parts of a genome 'not found on Earth,' when he doesn't have the results? The guy's a BS pseudo-scientist criticising the standards of science until it agrees with his unsubstantiated fantasies. I suggest the biggest hurdle to his claim we are created by a higher alien species is his own stoopid existence. The 'Global Village' has one more idiot...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I've paid peripheral attention to Lloyd Pye's "Starchild" efforts for years. I've never really drawn a firm conclusion about it.

I think the skull deserves some study. Whether or not you believe in the credibility of Mr. Pye, that skull was already a 900yo medical anomaly before he first laid eyes on it.

Mr. Pye is a tougher case to call IMHO. He seems to show certain signs of both a charlatan and also an honest oddball who believes every word he says.

I agree he's clearly biased in his views on the issue. He's going to keep pushing for more testing until someone either tells him what he wants to hear or completely slams the door shut on the possibility of it. But at the same time it often takes that kind of extremist believer to push through and get some of these discoveries made. I don't see anyone else making efforts to test the skull to the extent necessary to determine the DNA questions once and for all. (It could be argued that the skull doesn't deserve it. But I'll bet no respected scientist would argue against doing the testing if the process wasn't expensive like it is.)

Right now the DNA evidence doesn't prove anything. The demonstrated unknown sections of the skull's DNA are a pitifully small portion of the total genetic information there, so it does not tell us anything concrete. If Mr. Pye can get more of the sequencing done then I think any non-terrestrial evidence should become abundantly clear.

So the answer lies after more money is spent, Mr. Pye doesn't seem to have the money to do it, so he's asking for money. No big surprises here. I'm not giving him any of my money but I'm interested in seeing how this story pans out.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

because god knows, if it hasn't been peer reviewed, it CAN"T be true...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

You're post is hard to differentiate from Pye's. Meh.

It's called 'peer review.' It's equivalent to the adversarial process of Western Law Courts. Pye likes to imply there's some guarded self-defence intrinsic to science.

Umm. are you suggesting that there isn't some guarded seld-defense intrinsic to the scientific paradigms????

Sure there isn't to science. Science stands alone. But PEOPLE run the scientific establishment and there is an intrinsic self-defense mechanism built in to people to protect and safe guard their beliefs.. as is evident by your "belief" that starchild MUST be entirely human.

You do know that finding a Y chromosome does NOT mean that they had previously been able to extract nuclear DNA, which means that they only have evidence suggesting that the mother was human.

Without the nuclear DNA we would never be able to satisfactorily conclude that the skull is entirely human. With only the mitochondrial DNA, the most likely explanation would be that it is human (although with a strange occurrence of having a symmetrical (not found other than in this case that I am aware of) abnormality in skull size and geometry, but that is far from being conclusively entirely human.

Let's see what happens if they have truly found enough samples of nuclear DNA, then this could get interesting.

The key will be duplicating the results in other labs.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join