It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They had Progeria look it up. They already said the parents were both human and they were of native american decent. Pye's team is continuing the "research" that they claim and know it's not all human to get noticed by the public and to get some money....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So ... are we to assume that if someone has/had human looking DNA that they are in fact human?

Is it not possible that DNA from another world can "look" human? Is it not possible that someone can have what appears to be human DNA and yet not be human?

What about the common Chimpanzee? His DNA looks human, yet he is not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
the "starchild" was of native american decent and had a deformed head caused by a birth defect as I stated above. This has been proved, look it up. If it was some kind of unknown or alien don't you think there would be a lot more coverage on it? But since they figured out it wasn't special that is why media coverage has dropped

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
the "starchild" was of native american decent and had a deformed head caused by a birth defect as I stated above. This has been proved, look it up. If it was some kind of unknown or alien don't you think there would be a lot more coverage on it? But since they figured out it wasn't special that is why media coverage has dropped

Looked up ... states that as of 2003 no nuclear or Y-Chromosome DNA had been recovered. This leaves the father in question. Just because the dna indicates that there is both X and Y Chromosomes does not automatically mean both parents were Terrestrial Human. However since Mother's mtDNA indicates a known haplogroup, then it should mean she was Terrestrial (however that is only a "should"). Since daddy is still an unknown, so is the child.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So I am guessing that we know what ET DNA looks like and is made up of.... Yea ok.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

So I am guessing that we know what ET DNA looks like and is made up of.... Yea ok.

Just to let you know who you are debating with Reign02... AnthraAndromda claims to be a juvenile alien hybrid with a human mother (just like the starchild). Actually, to be more precise, a Galactic Andromedan!

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

While I do claim to be an alien;

I do not scam anyone.

I do not and have not purpatrated a hoax.

I have paid my dues to Human science and technology. In the 70's, I was one of the many who made it possible to mass produce microprocessors, in the 80's I helped to create the first PC's as well as automated factories (General Motors Factory of the Future), In the 90's I published papers about scalar-magnetics, that was subsequently picked up by NASA and some others (those projects have since gone "black", so I don't know their current state). Since then I have contributed to the growth of the Internet by providing software to allow nearly anything to be presented in a site's content. My wee list can be rather extensive, but, it's extent is not the point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=AnthraAndromda

So he's an alien that made microprocessors possible & published papers on scalar magnetics that NASA 'picked up on' to name but a few of his many 'claims'.

Follow the link for more information

Needless to say, Anthra has a dog in this fight and needs desperately to prove the reality on alien hybrid skulls.

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No ... you don't, and therein lays the problem. I'm just saying that until daddy's DNA is discovered to belong to a known haplogroup, you can't say he was human. Future reposrts should tell all that is needed to know.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That's interesting because if you google "AnthraAndromda," there's a guy with the same name who's clearly clinging to reality by a thread. I'm sure it's highly unlikely that they are the same person...what would the odds be?

Regarding Pye's anticipated 'proof,' my money's on a variation of 'the dog ate my homework' combined with a 'last time, honest' request for more money. Maybe some sulking about sneaky scientists and their 'exactly wrong answers.'

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Just to let you know who you are debating with Reign02... AnthraAndromda claims to be a juvenile alien hybrid with a human mother (just like the starchild). Actually, to be more precise, a Galactic Andromedan!

So he's an alien that made microprocessors possible & published papers on scalar magnetics that NASA 'picked up on' to name but a few of his many 'claims'.

Follow the link for more information

Just so ya know, Infraredman, I'm not a hybrid. I'm not even sure I "buy into" the idea of Human - Alien hybrids. Though, I am sure some alien species may be able to cross with Humans, but, I'd also say that they are very few and genetically so "Human like " it would be difficult for you to notice the difference.

Needless to say, Anthra has a dog in this fight and needs desperately to prove the reality on alien hybrid skulls.

IRM

If you say so ... By-the-way ... I now have mother's mtDNA ... she has no haplogroup ... just like father.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I just went to the website referenced in your signature. From your introduction post on your forum:

"Greetings everyone,

I'm Anthra-Andromda, your resident Andromedan, and operator of this forum site.

You can learn more about me and my people at the Andromedan Presense website.

I came to Earth in April of 1947, moments after my birth aboard one of the Andromedan flag ships. That same starship is now in orbit around Earth at a distance of some 100,000km along with 6 other starships that make up the group asigned to my mother D'Arna-Shat.

Our current mission here is to observe and addist in the process of bringing Earth into a greater interstellar community. We have been asked to participate in this by what may be called the Plieadian Federation. In this effort our task is mostly to observe and help insure that every opportunity is given Earth to become a member of the Federation.

Peace and Understanding (Etharzi od Oma)"

Dude, seriously? You can't even spell much less "addist(WTF) in the process of bringing Earth inot a greater interstellar community." I'm going to help you out man, THERE ARE NO ALIENS HERE! They're out there somewhere in our universe I have no doubt, but there have never been any here on the planet, just people convinced that because they are socially awkward, it must be because they're aliens.

The Starchild? It was a child with progeria. Heart breaking but hardly alien. Maybe people who think they're aliens really just need to go out and experience life a little more. Maybe sometime away from Star Trek Online and WOW and a little more time living in the real world.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

It was not my intent to deflect this thread, but ...

So then, the evidence I collected and presented is all BS? Both of my parents, and therefore me, have no Haplogroup, at least not on Earth. Perhaps you should get ALL the facts before you put your foot in your mouth.

And, as for the spelling ... ever notice how the "s" and "d" keys are next to each other on your keyboard? (wonder what that means?)

As for the Starchild skull. You have no proof that it suffered from any human desease, you have no evidence that it was purely human. Might try keeping you ill-informed opinion to yourself until all the cards are dealt.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As for the Starchild skull. You have no proof that it suffered from any human desease, you have no evidence that it was purely human. Might try keeping you ill-informed opinion to yourself until all the cards are dealt.

Similarly, you have no proof that it is extra-terrestrial. You might want to follow your own advice. If it is human, which is likely, it was clearly suffering from a genetic deformity.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Similarly, you have no proof that it is extra-terrestrial. You might want to follow your own advice. If it is human, which is likely, it was clearly suffering from a genetic deformity.

I'm not saying that it was ET, or hybrid, nor Human. I saying there is not enought data.

I am fully aware that it "looks" Human, but as I have learned, that doesn't necessarily mean it is Human. The Father's Y-DNA needs to be analyzed and found to belong to a Human Haplogroup.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellsmight

well you're going to have some difficulties adjusting ...

the moon probly is hollow (nasa scientists note there's a lot of odd things about it. it rings like a bell when struck, for a start), phobos - mars moon, is very odd too, and could easily be artificial. So could earth for that matter.

after all, an alien species intelligent enough probably could build a planet or moon, artificially.

nothing really that odd about an alien species not being mammalian. lizards, sure, why not? crows are descended from dinos and are pretty smart - by some counts, smarter than chimps. so critically thinking lizards, why not?

you're right about one thing though. you're not the queen of england.

*whew*

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That's interesting because if you google "AnthraAndromda," there's a guy with the same name who's clearly clinging to reality by a thread. I'm sure it's highly unlikely that they are the same person...what would the odds be?

LOL!

Umm... yeah... it's the same guy!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow I've never seen a progeria photo. Amazing. More likely than Humanzee I would think.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That is some funny stuff right there. Thanks for the info Infared. Maybe he is an alien... an alien to society because he sits in his room all day thinking of elaborate stories lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow I've never seen a progeria photo. Amazing. More likely than Humanzee I would think.

G'day Drew Hempel

Yes.......the appearance is extremely unusual for those poor people.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is where the original researcher went seriously wrong:

But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human.

They make a leap of faith that in no way is scientifically correct. Simply because they could not extract the nuclear DNA does not mean that it isn't human. It means that they did not have the material to work with. If I find a dog skeleton washed up on the beach that is missing it's hind legs, can I state that it actually had fins because I did not find the legs? That is pretty much what they did.

The Starchild was a human with a disease. To make any other claim you need positive evidence, which you do not have. Anything else is simply wishful thinking. Heck why not make the claim that it was an angel, or demon, or Chupacabra, or any number of other fairy tales. They fit equally as well as an alien.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Ever think of looking at the avalable data and making an informed decision based on that data?

It is obvious that IRM hasn't and prolly won't, but that is his loss. You don't have to make the same mistake! The data is available ... use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join