It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Lol, try our planet being hollow or we are all being controlled by man sized critically thinking lizards or that mars' moon is actually a starship created by an alien race.

And im the queen of england.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

This is interesting...I have heard of the Starchild skull,and I've seen it on some
TV programs.I think it's the strangest skull I've ever seen...it doesn't look human to me.I hope they can verify this information and leave absolutely no doubt that it is some kind of human hybrid,or verify that it is wholly human.And I
hope that no one screws with the findings.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
err.. if this is true contact cnn, they will provide all the money you need

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Finally, I hope that there will be an official scientific release of it !

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to say that I had a dream about the Star Child.The dream didn't tell whether it was male of female or if it was genderless.

The Star Child was alive and was wearing all black with no hair and black half-stars painted under their eyes. Pretty interesting, but funny at the same time.

I don't knwo why I have strange pointless dreams like taht. If my dreams mean anything they mean that my subliminal mind is useless.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

How do you know for a fact the only species that can breed with us is us?
Ex: Lions can breed with tigers.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

Im thinking your dream was more about the band KISS then THIS starchild. Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Bane

A star for you! Heheh, get it? I didn't think of that, wow.

My dream was still random as usual, regardless. I just found it weird because in the dream I somehow knew it was the star child and it's head was shaped exactly like the skull that was found. It looked human minus the oddly shaped head and eye sockets.

Oh, and it had jagged teeth.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It veritably looks like a deformed human skull.

Its a huge stretch of imagination to assume that aliens would have a skeletal structure anywhere near our own. Or have DNA at all.

In all likelyhood its a deformed human skull. Just google "head deformities" and weep.

Kind of sinister that this poor deformed child not only had to endure being born that way, and then dying at an early age, but that 900 years later a bunch of archaeologists would dig him/her up and ufo enthusiasts would speculate him/her being an alien creature of some sort. Lets keep spreading pictures of the skull to make the humilliation complete.

"starchild"

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Uluru

That about sums it up Uluru! Says a lot for parasites like Pye doesn't it!

One can only hope that he suffers the same fate in 900 hundred years. Archeologists will probably dig up his corpse and a nutter charlatan will tell the world he was a baboon/human hybrid due to how small his brain was.

IRM

[edit on 23/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Uluru

That about sums it up Uluru! Says a lot for parasites like Pye doesn't it!

One can only hope that he suffers the same fate in 900 hundred years. Archeologists will probably dig up his corpse and a nutter charlatan will tell the world he was a baboon/human hybrid due to how small his brain was.

IRM

[edit on 23/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

OK, since coming to ATS I have laughed more than I thought possible at the theories posed here, but you InfaRedMan hold the title for being the first person to knock me out of my chair with laughter. Well done.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uluru
It veritably looks like a deformed human skull.

Its a huge stretch of imagination to assume that aliens would have a skeletal structure anywhere near our own. Or have DNA at all.

In all likelyhood its a deformed human skull. Just google "head deformities" and weep.

Kind of sinister that this poor deformed child not only had to endure being born that way, and then dying at an early age, but that 900 years later a bunch of archaeologists would dig him/her up and ufo enthusiasts would speculate him/her being an alien creature of some sort. Lets keep spreading pictures of the skull to make the humilliation complete.

"starchild"

Clearly, you are one of those who only read the first few negative responses, and are not familiar with ANY literature of Pye's, before replying.

The sentence in bold is the most preposterous of all, when you consider the proponents that suggest aliens are precisely how humans came to be on this planet in the first place (Lloyd Pyes' work notwithstanding)

At least a few on here have offered alternative (scientific) theories, or were familiar with the man's work before commenting. You are a typical bandwagoner that has absolutely NO background on the subject and hadn't even taken the time to read the subject matter / links posted on PAGE ONE, before commenting.

Typical.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
You are a typical bandwagoner that has absolutely NO background on the subject and hadn't even taken the time to read the subject matter / links posted on PAGE ONE, before commenting

Whilst you might very well be right with all of that (I don't waste my time reading children's stories - especially when they're to back up BS) however you are the one who has made a thread with 'Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally...tangible evidence' (by the way Earth has a capital at the beginning) which is nothing more that the hearsay from some begging flim flam via email who when presented with intelligent questions fired back with a sheer sloppy attitude.

So when this finally pans out and I am proven wrong that one man, on a mission without the support of the scientific community, has proven (beyond a doubt) that this child had an extraterrestrial father then I will eat my hat.

But first, pass the aliens so we can get proof of their DNA would you; non-human does not mean extraterrestrial alien.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Fair enough.

I'm just waiting, now.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I'm just waiting, now.

You can keep this guy company. Im sure Mr Pye will produce the proof shortly....

www.grouptravelorganiser.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think it would be best for this thread to be locked until the evidence is presented otherwise it just encourages flaming/trolling.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just last night the 24th of March there was a docu on about this, and the results were posted and even a clay re-creation of the baby/infant, that it was, and how it would have looked, and the date or age was 900 years give or take a little....
That said, I have always kept an open mind and this did not give me closure on this case, but, I can't be the only one that seen this show, it was on sci-fy I think and I can't tell you the name of the show I was on ATS and not paying attention to the TV...

Of course it could be an old docu...but I really do not think it was....
TY for the update OP....worth a flag...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Is this the video?

Or maybe this one...?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
To think that RH blood factors are something out of this world is amazing. But if you think about it when a woman gets pregnant and she or the father has this blood type the mothers has to go through testing.
No one ever asked why? Until now......

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join