It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Cat is out of the bag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

If the video talks of an "impossible" banking maneuver, then it is badly misinformed --- or intentionally misinforming its target audience.

We have all seen the angle of bank (I'm assuming you refer to Un ited 175?) and it is not excessive in the slightest. It is about the maximum, maybe only slightly more, than you will experience on a normal passenger jet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and the "remote control" is fully implausible, for many reasons which I've stated repeatedly.

I should hasten to add, re: those YouTube videos. I very much admired the work that YouTube poster "AlienScientist" brought before --- but this disappoints me. I subscribe to his 'channel', and I will be contacting him with pertinent rebuttals soon.

[edit on 17 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those are not airline flight manifests whacker.

Those are Mainstream News Media graphics. And many other Mainstream News Media graphics exist with a few different passenger names on the lists. Fact is the FBI has admitted that they have no clue who the alleged hijackers really were. The FBI has admitted publicly that the alleged hijackers were using stolen identities. The FBI is either helpless and incompetent, or knowing accomplices to mass murder.

The alleged 19 evildoers whom the FBI has no clue about who they really are

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bed4bc6ed850.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How can anyone believe the official story, AT LEAST, about building 7 when this video exists. HE ADMITS PULLING BUILDING 7!!! I mean come on now!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

What if, despite all the issues and all the missing links and all the completely fishy evidence, what if, the god honest truth is that truth is as strange as fiction here and what happened is what happened?

No one will believe it. So, just *IF* the truth has been told, this will never end.

Until people see heads on spikes, until people see the disemboweled US government laying next to it's decapitated body, until the US is nothing but a crumbling ruin, people will not be happy. And even then, history will, from your/this perspective, remember a beast that was corrupt to the core, willing to kill its own people.

God I can only imagine the ulcers people must have; the hate writhing inside their hearts... the sheer disgust they find in everything they cant or wont contemplate or comprehend.

When things are so horrific that people must look at themselves in disbelief because the truth, or what is purported to be the truth, is so unfathomable and there must be something more sinister that they can comprehend, what a sight - the mob rules. anarchy of the soul...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Why did you target my post?

I am entitled to my opinion, you are as well. You seem so shocked to see that i have a way different POV than you do.

All i am saying is that the TM has made strides in the past few months with informing people that 9/11 needs to be re-investigated.

If you think that these Muslim extremists did pull off this feat alone. prove it. if you can, then why would a lot of people demand a new investigation?

remember. BIN LADEN is not even held responsible for the attacks anymore. Look at the FBI most wanted list for bin laden. 9/11 attacks are not even mentioned.

have a good day.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
LOL if you still think 9/11 was done by these muslim terrorists than your hopeless. I belived the official story at the beginning, supported the idea of a war on terrorism, wanted "Al Quaida" dead.
But this of course changed when i started thinking deeper about 9/11.
The pointless war for a search of WMD's. Lol, who dosent have mass destructive capabilities these days anyway?? The whole Osama bin Laden thing, really our gov is still having trouble catching this guy?
Haha, they should have hired Dog the bounty hunter to find him, he'd be caught in less than a week.
Unfortunate because its obvious Osama is a phony.

Here are some intresting thoughts on the whole 9/11 job

To start...how could jet fuel even be a problem??
Dident all of it burn up when the planes hit the towers?
I mean that sure was one huge fireball! All that fuel was gone the second the plane hit IMO.

Also, was jet fuel what brought down building 7? After all no airplane ever crashed into #7....

On top of that the general public seems to forgot that the Pentagon was also hit by an "airplane" that day also.
None of the people find it odd that there is no video footage of the pentagon event? other than one botched security video that dosent even show the airplane, just a white tip of the "airplane" aka "missile". Then skips a bunch of frames & BAM the explosion.

The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, and you mean to tell me there is only ONE camera on that building that day? A parking lot security cam at that? Lol obviously the Feds confiscated all other footage of the pentagon incident, because they screwed the job up bad.
Really? a 757 left that little 70 foot wide hole in the pentagon? The same sized 757 that brought down 2 massive towers? Okay suuure.
The same sized 757 that crashed in the field in Pennsylvania & left that small 10 foot deep "Impact Crater" in the ground...?

^Do you REALLY think a passenger jet airliner crashed there^

Look at the people next to it for a size comparison

The focus is always about the towers, the fuel & burning temps & blah blah blah ect.. Never about WTC7, the crash in the field, or the Pentagon these 3 seperate events tell me no doubt about it 9/11 was a Gov false flag.
On 9/11 each year its always video & pictures in New York of where the towers used to be & old video we have seen so many times of the towers falling & the rubble ect.
Hardly anything else because the WTC towers were the only controlled demos they did a decent job at, so flood everyones minds with pics & vids of them falling over & over. People think alot less about the other events on that day.
Once they screwed up with United Airlines 93(I think the "plane" that "crashed" in Pennsylvania, was supposed to crash into WTC7, but something went wrong & they just Demo'd building 7 anyway hoping no-one would notice & that worked like a charm). Then they made their nice propaganda film about it, "United 93".

People think too much about the towers IMO
How quickly they collapsed says it all to me. Buildings that tall should have taken alot longer to fall, floor by floor.

The real terrorists are the ones in washington DC...
only a matter of time before they stage something else
they are running out of options too many americans have woken up to 9/11.
Wont suprise me when a lone nutjob that is a "9/11 truther" tries to kill obama or something, Alex Jones hit that one right on the head

All IMO

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_smoke_alot420

Once they screwed up with United Airlines 93(I think the "plane" that "crashed" in Pennsylvania, was supposed to crash into WTC7, but something went wrong & they just Demo'd building 7 anyway hoping no-one would notice & that worked like a charm). Then they made their nice propaganda film about it, "United 93".

So explain if United 93 was supposed to hit WTC 7 - why did it fly all the
way to Ohio, Newark airport is right across the river from NYC?

Also WTC 7 was ringed by buildings 40-50 stories tall. Explain how supposed to hit it when dont have a clear shot at it?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Okay,now I'm back to square one.Has ANYone seen the flight manifests, or am I correct in my original assumption that it has not been proven that any arabs were shown to be on the planes?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The first lists were for the sake of the grieving and anxious family members. I think all of us can agree that no one gave a flying fig about the hijackers, or their families. I sure don't.

How about you show us those first lists you are talking about again. The first lists I saw were actual flight manifest xeroxes, not this sparkling webpage junk you have thrown up.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MakeSoap
How can anyone believe the official story, AT LEAST, about building 7 when this video exists. HE ADMITS PULLING BUILDING 7!!! I mean come on now!

www.youtube.com...

I think people put way too much emphasis on this clip. When I listened to the ENTIRE interview with Silverstein, it became obvious from context clues that the "it" in the phrase "pull it" referred to the rescue effort by the firefighters who were inside the building, not the building itself.

I'm still pretty sure that WTC7 was "assisted" in its collapse, but this quote is severely overused and doesn't really contribute any discernible evidence to the story.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

First off, this is all IMO, not saying 100% that it was supposed to hit Building 7, just a theory i have heard that sounds plausible.

When you say "why did it fly all the way to Ohio, Newark airport is right across the river from NYC?"
It only took 40 minutes to reach ohio, where it was supposedly hijacked.
40 mins is not all that long of a way is it?
After all, it was scheduled for arrival into San Francisco, the direction it was traveling.

These "4 hijackers that took over 93" (if you believe they really existed, which I highly doubt) would probly wait a little & plan out how they would go about entering the cockpit, would need to devise some sort of plan first, get a feel for the surroundings & other passengers who could possibly stop them...instead of just rushing the cockpit right after it takes off & head for manhatten. 40 mins seems fair. It all ties into the Official Story anyway, which i think is false.

As far as building 7 being ringed off by other taller buildings...

It wouldent be that hard to hit that ^ would it? Thats #7,
after all these "terrorists" must have been trained stunt pilots or something, being able to manuvere two huge 757's dead center into those towers at those speeds.

Here from the 9/11 official report-
"Of the four aircraft hijacked on September 11, American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77 and United Airlines Flight 175 being the others, United Airlines Flight 93 was the only aircraft that failed to reach its intended target because of the actions of its passengers."

Now here is the flight path:

Notice how for a good amount of miles it curves in the direction of NY, then back south a bit towards DC(talking about the little half circle by the star).
They say it never reached its intended target.
I doubt its target would have been the white house or capitol or anything.
WTC # 7 did mysteriosly collapse that day, most likely 93's intended target as it was rigged for demo IMO.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by sir_smoke_alot420]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by sir_smoke_alot420]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by countduckula24
I really hope that the truth comes out in our lifetime about whatever really happened that day. Ultimately whether they let it happen orchestrated it really doesn't matter. What is important is that to this day justice has not been served for the men and women who lost their lives that day and to the thousands since that have given there lives in the "war on terrorism". Unfortunately I just don't think that we will even really know the truth, much like with the JFK assassination or any other countless events.

If you know the truth, justice has been served....

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to sir_smoke_alot420

First off, this is all IMO, not saying 100% that it was supposed to hit Building 7, just a theory i have heard that sounds plausible.

I thought it was widely theorized it was to hit the white house? (what do I know, however) Who really knows, but one thing that is for sure is that it didn't reach it's destination. The other thing that is for sure is that the thing left almost NO_DEBRIS.
That's the puzzling part about that plane. I think the destination isn't as important as the official story of the *crash* itself in this case. Lots of questions there...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"Loose Change 911 An American Coup"

Watch it.

www.youtube.com...

Something is going to hit the fan soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

"How can anyone believe the official story, AT LEAST, about building 7 when this video exists. HE ADMITS PULLING BUILDING 7!!! I mean come on now!"

That is an interesting statement from him. Although it's nothing compared to Barry Jennings experience inside Building 7. BTW, he's dead. Killed for telling the truth about the explosions and pre demolition inside 7.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to sir_smoke_alot420

I thought it was widely theorized it was to hit the white house? (what do I know, however) Who really knows, but one thing that is for sure is that it didn't reach it's destination. The other thing that is for sure is that the thing left almost NO_DEBRIS.
That's the puzzling part about that plane. I think the destination isn't as important as the official story of the *crash* itself in this case. Lots of questions there...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Wookiep]

I believe planes were flown over every target, low enough and timed well enough with the explosions that everyone believes they saw planes actually hit.

The facts remain that in most of the footage you can see planes leaving the area right after the explosions, banking up hard to get out of the area. I believe these planes flew in on a projected course and then due to the 17 second delay of "live" tv, and a coordinated infiltration of pre-recorded tapes being handed off, bingo you've got actual plane attacks when not one plane hit a building.

It really wouldn't be that hard to coordinate staged attacks. Every complicate party is compartmentalized enough to pass the blame and not know anything. When you think about it, the only ones capable of pulling off an event like this would be a group that would only disseminate such information on a strict "need to know" basis.

We've seen the CIA doing this for years, infiltrating whole Government and Media outlets to help in a coup to remove one Government and insert another.

I think people would be very surprised to know just how many amazing events of our recent past are nothing more then Hollywood magic thanks to Mr. Disney and Animation and the marvel of Scale Photography.

Here is one of my favorite Disney quotes. Very Prophetic.

A hundred years ago, Wagner conceived of a perfect and all-embracing art, combining music, drama, painting, and the dance, but in his wildest imagination he had no hint what infinite possibilities were to become commonplace through the invention of recording, radio, cinema and television. There already have been geniuses combining the arts in the mass-communications media, and they have already given us powerful new art forms. The future holds bright promise for those who imaginations are trained to play on the vast orchestra of the art-in-combination. Such supermen will appear most certainly in those environments which provide contact with all the arts, but even those who devote themselves to a single phase of art will benefit from broadened horizons.

"When you wish upon a star (sirius) your dreams come true"

Here's a little flick I made...enjoy.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

At first i believed that Flight 93 was most likely planning on hitting the White House or Capitol or something of great importance.

Not that the Pentagon, US Dept. of Defense is not important.
But conveniently the section that was struck was largely being renovated at the time. And probably attacked it mainly to make us feel vulnerable, since out own Defense dept. got hit by terrorists.
Gotta think, if the Gov was behind 9/11, which i believe to be the case,
they are not gonna risk harming large amounts of people who work that closely with them.(Not all Gov Personnel would know about the false flag, just the Elites.)
Most likely why they chose the Pentagon. Still able to attack D.C but not killing any of your fellow kind doing it. Sure 125 people were said to die there including those on the "plane", but i bet it would have been more if that section was not being re-modeled.

Idk, just IMO

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_smoke_alot420
reply to post by Wookiep

At first i believed that Flight 93 was most likely planning on hitting the White House or Capitol or something of great importance.

Not that the Pentagon, US Dept. of Defense is not important.
But conveniently the section that was struck was largely being renovated at the time. And probably attacked it mainly to make us feel vulnerable, since out own Defense dept. got hit by terrorists.
Gotta think, if the Gov was behind 9/11, which i believe to be the case,
they are not gonna risk harming large amounts of people who work that closely with them.(Not all Gov Personnel would know about the false flag, just the Elites.)
Most likely why they chose the Pentagon. Still able to attack D.C but not killing any of your fellow kind doing it. Sure 125 people were said to die there including those on the "plane", but i bet it would have been more if that section was not being re-modeled.

Idk, just IMO

Exactly, the only way you could ever pull off something like this is by using people who didn't know they were doing something wrong. The only way you can do that is to compartmentalize everything, so that the only people who actually know what is going on are the orchestrator's.

People are not very good at lying. For the most part you can't get someone to keep their silence, because everyone wants to tell their side of a story and be heard. It's communion which people naturally want to take part in.

This being the case, the only way to subvert peoples inclination to want to talk is to compartmentalize each member in the chain. "NEED TO KNOW" basis.

This is not new and has it's roots in religion. This is why prophets(profits) have a singular experience. Compartmentalized. Key to leading...a bit in the mouth.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is a nice little site that shows sequential footage of all three of the WTC buildings.

I was also going to mention that the radio tower on one of the towers (can't remember which one off the top of my head) shows it falling to the side as if it was going to topple off the building and then right itself into the building during collapse. To me, that is physically impossible due to inertia and all those lovely things I learned in physics class and whatnot.

Anyways, great topic, but although revealing the truth is the ultimate goal in this event, the consequences of revealing that truth, is pretty dismal in my mind. The damage to the American psyche would be tremendous. The damage to the global psyche would probably mean the destruction of the super-power that is the United States, and would also affect a vast majority of the Earth's population.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by ugie1028
Cats out of the beg?

The cat was never in the bag, just angry hateful muslims in the cockpits!

Look at the strides the truth movement has made in the past few months.

Umm...uhhhh......hmmmmm - care to point out some, or any, of the "strides" that the "truth movement" has made? - There really are NO "strides" to be made, no story - just a lazy government not protecting its people.

the people know.

If you meant that people knew that muslims flew planes into our buildings, and our government was too fat and lazy to stop them, then yes, they do know!

the people are angry.

No, the radical muslims are angry at my, and your, way of life. What Americans need to "wake" up to is the fact that MANY MANY people in this world want us dead - PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTRY.

It doesnt get more cut and dried than THAT.

Dorian Soran

I honestly can't believe people still hold this position. They hate our freedoms and such bla bla bla...please, we have killed over a MILLION PEOPLE over the lies already and spent BILLIONS where it could have been spent on things other than killing. I call shenanigans!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join