It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Cat is out of the bag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The 911 Cat is out of the bag

The lid is blowing off a story broadcast by American TV on September 11, 2001. The question now is whether or not owners and managers of America's mainline media will be able to continue burying facts, questions, controversy, speculations, and conclusions contradicting that day's professionally crafted narrative. When will the American people be given access to documented facts unearthed over the years since that tragic and exceptional day?

We were told repeatedly, even while the towers in New York were still standing, that a man in a cave in Afghanistan was responsible. We were led to believe that he managed a group of Arab terrorists who flew our commercial airliners on 911. As proof, his picture was repeatedly flashed across major TV networks with the smoking buildings in the background. Today, our own FBI claims they lack any evidence linking that man to 9/11.

We are still repeatedly shown, in newspapers and on TV, photos of 19 "Arab terrorists" supposedly on the planes, with no other proof of their even being there. Poorly produced and obviously faked videos of the big boogyman have been trotted out periodically. Where were they produced? The "flying Arabs" keep turning up alive and well. Who stole, forged, and assumed their identities? Other Arabs? Why?

bigeye.com...

I am happy to see Americans are waking up and are not fooled by our deceptive media. This is just going to make disinformationist or shills working in helping in this mass cover up of the truth for our government, work even harder.

More and more information are being uncovered daily and pushed out on the uncontrolled internet that these criminals despise.

The real plotters of 911 who have a strong hold of our media cannot control the information flow on the internet.

This information war between the media and internet is coming to a head and the mainstream media will lose in this fight.

How many of you believe we might see some accountability of who really orchestrated and carried out 911 in our lifetime?

[edit on 16-3-2010 by impressme]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Mar 16 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I really hope that the truth comes out in our lifetime about whatever really happened that day. Ultimately whether they let it happen orchestrated it really doesn't matter. What is important is that to this day justice has not been served for the men and women who lost their lives that day and to the thousands since that have given there lives in the "war on terrorism". Unfortunately I just don't think that we will even really know the truth, much like with the JFK assassination or any other countless events.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a different view:

the truth is out and it's not pretty. We were dead asleep at the wheel. We were fat, complacent and too smug.

fighter jets when notified were literally "out to lunch" when called by faa.
We have not got it yet that people want to hurt us even though the twin towers had already been bombed once before.

I don't believe we were complicit...we were complacent and still are. Too much guv'ment...not enough brains...

The truth is sad enough...remember Okams's Razor...sometimes a horse is just a horse...the simplist solution is probably the best solution.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by wiseone11]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Once the Major Media loose their Viewers attention by not reporting Facts as apposed to Fiction , they will eventually be replaced by those Sources on the Internet that offer not only the substanciated Facts to them, but the Truth as well . Because of this , we must All do everything in our Power to ensure the Internet is not first taken over , then used by TPTB as a New Propagana tool in the battle for our Political Souls ... .

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Cats out of the beg?

Pretty much, Look at the strides the truth movement has made in the past few months. Look how the TM has been attacked left and right. Its been backfiring on the MSM lately.

the people know.

the people are angry.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Cats out of the beg?

The cat was never in the bag, just angry hateful muslims in the cockpits!

Look at the strides the truth movement has made in the past few months.

Umm...uhhhh......hmmmmm - care to point out some, or any, of the "strides" that the "truth movement" has made? - There really are NO "strides" to be made, no story - just a lazy government not protecting its people.

the people know.

If you meant that people knew that muslims flew planes into our buildings, and our government was too fat and lazy to stop them, then yes, they do know!

the people are angry.

No, the radical muslims are angry at my, and your, way of life. What Americans need to "wake" up to is the fact that MANY MANY people in this world want us dead - PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTRY.

It doesnt get more cut and dried than THAT.

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am happy to see Americans waking up too. But ,as I've said before, this is not just an American problem.Yes,this dastardly crime was carried out on American soil,but it had and still has the entire world for it's audience.The rest of the world wants answers as well.Unlike the JFK cover-up,this crime demands attention all these years later.It will not go away peacefully,nor should it.This was dirty pool at it's worst,whoever is responsible.Unlike the JFK assassination,I can't see the official records of this crime being sealed for the next fifty years.That would go over like a lead balloon.I can't say how long it will take to see accountability,but I've a gut feeling that it's on the horizon.As has been said already,the mind masters are losing ground as more and more of us are turning to the internet and leaving the idiot box asleep in the corner.The puppets are waking from their government-sponsored sleep and the puppets are pissed!And I experience a personal satisfaction every time I think about how many of those bastards are suffering from irritable-bowel-syndrome from knowing that we are closer than we were and not as close as we're gonna be !
...Here kitty-kitty...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

If it was muslims who flew planes into buildings,why are there still no passenger lists showing any arabic names? I find that very curious,maybe you can explain it to me when you're thru with the evening news ?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It doesnt get more cut and dried than THAT.
Dorian Soran

Well, we are definitely cut... but not all is dry. Many fresh leads such as Dr. Jones finding thermite, AE911 findings, Stubblebine's YT rant, Jesse Ventura's voice, MSM mentioning Truth Movement, Bill Maher (he should know better) giving big mention and deriding the Truthers (any PR is good PR now) on his most recent HBO series show.

Yes, definitely cut... but here comes Truther CSI. If the blood is wet or dry, it's still blood and it's evidence. The Truth... wait for it...................... is coming.

Why are people afraid of the questions? Because the answers might turn their world upside down.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hello,
I like the find you put on here in terms of pages to bookmark, thanks!
What more can I do but share my appreciation with those of us who want to realize the dreaded truth in all it's gore. It's easier to forgive one who forsakes former ways. After they pay for their crime, ofcourse. It seems impossible for them to admit foul play, and take responsibility. Its pretty heavy. I don't envy them.

Some thing's occur that receive national attention. I sit there and ask myself "Well what about so-and so, how's that story coming along? Oh yeah, I forgot, that was a bad dream or something that was already explained away."

The best way to help a local business to not only survive, but prosper is to give word of mouth advertising on their behalf. on the streets, in the neighborhoods. The media is a failure. If I want news, I have to seek it out. I thank ATS for bringing it to my computer screen.
I'm afraid without the globe having access to the internet, the globe has no access to what's really going-on.

I can't seem to get away with wearing a t-shirt at the airport regarding my personal views. Is that neither here nor there?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You are absolutely correct..it is a WORLD problem...people may have forgotten that they have blown up Spanish and British citizens and many more in parts of the world I can't remember.

Muslims (radical?) want to kill the infidel...and the infidel is all of us.

And still, I don't remember any accepted leader of the muslim faith denouncing their actions. What does that mean? do they agree with them or are they afraid of them?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

The cat was never in the bag, just angry hateful muslims in the cockpits!

This was never proven.
However, if you have credible evidences from credible sources, I would like to see it.

Some of us believe a false flag operation was pulled off and a foreign entity was blamed. I do not believe for one minute that Arabs have the capabilities or technologies to silences our government and military for an hour while four of our commercials planes were flying around for an hour over highly restricted airspace.

Here is some information about false flag operation below, hopefully you can understand why so many of us do not trust our government especially when its been proven they have lied to us in thier 911 reports.

False Flag Terrorism

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy's flag was hung instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, it was called a "false flag" attack.

www.wanttoknow.info...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.observer.com...

Have you read the story about the CIA's direct connection with one of the alleged perpetrators of the 911 hijacking. This man was a trained terrorist and the CIA knew he was gay. They gave him access to the country and pursued him as a double agent to work for them. Then this "short fat gay man" as he is called in this article became one of the hijackers that did 911!

its really an amazing direct connection from the CIA to the perpetrators of 911 ... if the official story is to be believed in any way shape or form...

diggeree dont

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Here ya go, okbmd:

(Dorian must be in another time zone, and is offline atm)

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

I found them quite easily with a very brief Google search. So, contrary to certain propaganda that may exist out on the InterWebs, the Arabic names DO exist.

What has caused confusion (and been ignored by those Websites that like to promote 'conspiracy') is that the inital name lists were of the victims....the criminals, terrorists, were not classed as "vicitms" on those lists.

The first lists were for the sake of the grieving and anxious family members. I think all of us can agree that no one gave a flying fig about the hijackers, or their families. I sure don't.

(Although, to be perfectly reasonable, can't always hold family responsible for the actions of an individual. But, anger still festers within.....)

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks Weed,the only lists I had seen up to this point were illegible.I've always been one who has to form his own take on things.I guess that's why I don't play well with others.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hopefully these two you tube videos should give even the most hardened skeptic food for thought.

It amazes me that the entire truth movement is still so easily dismissed, the call for a "NEW INVESTIGATION" Is more than over due. De-bunkers still struggle to understand the basic concept that we were not told the ENTIRE truth of the events on that day.

To not be curious, to ignore obvious questions is to become a slave - of mind and spirit.

That, will never be my fate.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I get so excited when I see a thread title like this and I think that finally some big, major event had happened that will make it impossible for anyone to deny that 9/11 was not the terrorist attack it was described to be. Unfortunately I am once again disappointed to see a link to a blog or poorly-designed site talking about 9/11 with some links to other 9/11 truth sites backing it up.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything said in the link (well, except for a few points), I just wish that these articles weren't named something so conclusive, because a blog like this one likely will not sway anyone's opinion who believes otherwise.

Thanks for the link, nonetheless, and let the debate continue!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Great videos. I hadn't seen or heard the analysis of the 2nd WTC plane create that 'impossible' banking manouvre.
The remote plane theory seems far less wild now after seeing this.
Thanks for broadening my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join