It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Cat is out of the bag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I hope you only mean the plane at the Pentagon. The planes did hit the towers in New York?

The no plane theories at the WTC have been proven false and they are disinformation.

However there is no evidence of Flight 93, hitting the Pentagon, but I'm sure there are a few members on here that will try and show you photos of the "Flight 93" debris, but it ain't the real Flight 93 debris

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Skyline666]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

The no plane theories at the WTC have been proven false and they are disinformation.

That is a correct statement, regarding the airplanes hitting the WTC. What should be made clear, however, is that claims of "no-planes" did NOT come from any sources except certain factions within the so-called "Truth Movement". There is discord within that movement, and it is all self-inflicted --- no need for any outside influences when we have "Dr." Judy Wood, and even Capt. John Lear making the claims of 'no planes'.

However there is no evidence of Flight 93, hitting the Pentagon...

That is also true. Although, it never was claimed that UAL 93 impacted the Pentagon. The record shows clearly.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm curious as to your statement that the 'remote control' theory is 'fully implausable'.You say you have discussed it already.,where would I find that thread?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I cannot remember, I would have to search to find the thread....

A very short and simple explanation, though, I can do here, since you asked:

The airplanes do have servos installed, of course, as part of the Autoflight System. Hpwever, there is a lot of software designed in that limits the authority of the Autopilot in many aspects of pitch and roll control. This is all designed to make it as "smooth" as possible, for passenger comfort.

The Autopilot uses the accelerometers form the IRS units, so as not to pull too many positive Gs, and there are roll (bank angle) limits designed in as well. 30-degrees of bank is the maximum. (On the Mode Control Panel pilots can select different settings as well --- 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 Commonly we use 25 degrees max, again for comfort.

Nothing in the Autoflight system precludes a Human pilot from manipulating the controls to excess, however.

Reason I point this out is, when you see the UAL 175 maneuver, and the last-second steepening of the left bank to hit the target (WTC) it is obvious that it was accomplished by a person, at the controls, since the Autopilot software would not allow that steeper angle. Looks to be ~35 degrees of bank, maybe more (but I've never tried to measure it, hope someone will?)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

I tend to agree.If he had've been talking about pulling firefighters out,why would he say pull (it) instead of pull (them).As you have said...COME ON people !!! Furthermore, if it were proven that he is indeed talking about 'pulling' the building,not 'pulling' the firefighters,then that opens up a bigger can of worms. It would then have to be explained 'how' , 'who' and when was the building wired for 'pull'. The firefighters certainly didn't wire it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"What should be made clear, however, is that claims of "no-planes" did NOT come from any sources except certain factions within the so-called "Truth Movement".

As compared to the yes-planes theory, which came from the disreputable Government and Mainstream Media who force fed the public their immediate "conclusions" without any investigation to back up their claims. Looks like we have a credibility problem on both sides of the fence. Of course, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who has taken advantage of this rift.

This is why I have to laugh when I see people here stating that this issue and that issue have been "conclusively" debunked or "proven" to be a fact. How can you conclusively prove anything without a proper investigation? The formula is simple: throw the numerous suckers out there some sensationalist video and headlines and they'll buy it hook, line and sinker.

Actually, the only thing which has been thoroughly proven is that the investigation was compromised and stonewalled from Day One. Again, it does not take a genius to see who ended up prospering from such a snowjob.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

"If you know the truth,justice has been served".??? Someone call me a doctor...Did you really say that?Don't take this as a personal assault but, that has to be the most ridiculous statement I have read on here.With that line of reasoning,then all of the atrocities that have been commited in the history of mankind can be forgiven as long as we know the truth behind them? If someone were to murder your family members,then justice will have been served as long as you know who did it ???That line of reasoning would go a long way in reducing the prison population here in the U.S. Once the courts have determined a person's guilt,we could just let them go.After all, we know the truth that they did it,so justice has been served... I suppose that would go hand-in-hand with the 'turn-the-other-cheek' philosophy...Geeez...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
"Reason I point this out is, when you see the UAL 175 maneuver, and the last-second steepening of the left bank to hit the target (WTC) it is obvious that it was accomplished by a person, at the controls, since the Autopilot software would not allow that steeper angle. Looks to be ~35 degrees of bank, maybe more (but I've never tried to measure it, hope someone will?)"

Yeah sure...this extremely complicated maneuver was allegedly performed with a large commercial aircraft at over 500 MPH and at a ridiculously low altitude of 800 feet by the same person who could not fly a Cessna.

As I stated in my previous post, when you have a large population of suckers who believe EVERYTHING they see and hear on television, the possibilities for deception are endless.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I gather you are speaking to me?

Fail to see how "complicated" it is to turn the control wheel of the airplane, and bank to the left. It's just a bit like steering your car, you know...

Usually, of course, when we steer we try to miss obstacles, since we have a sense of self-preservation.

But, no amount of writing on an Internet Chat Forum will give you the sensations you need to comprehend this....tell you what I would suggest: Go visit your local General Aviation airport (tell me your approximate location, and I'll find one for you) and ask to take a "Introductory Lesson". They souldn't be too expensive, if that program is still being offered. ( The Cessna Aircraft Co. used to underwrite such a thing, not sure if they still do.)

You will be taken up in a trainer-style airplane, with an instructor, and actually be allowed to fly the derned thing!

Then, come back to ATS and relate your experience. I think you'll be surprised at how easy it is, if all you're doing is "steering" the airplane. Real skill comes into play with all the other aspects of learning to fly.....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Another brilliant thread Impress. S+F
And yes OS folks, the truth of 911 is banging down your door.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

The real plotters of 911 who have a strong hold of our media cannot control the information flow on the internet.

This information war between the media and internet is coming to a head and the mainstream media will lose in this fight.

How many of you believe we might see some accountability of who really orchestrated and carried out 911 in our lifetime?

I think we will see accountability soon. More people are waking up everyday to the reality that our media has been and still is lying to us. I don't know how much longer they can keep this dog a pony show afloat

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the sad reality is, the further we get away from 9-11-01 the less people care. It's almost 'ancient' history to some when you bring it up in conversation.
Listen, as long as they have their iPhones and wide-screens, who cares, right? Life is working out great for them after all!

Take JFK for instance. It's almost a given now-a-days that there wasn't a lone gunman. So? What's being done? Nothing. "What's done is done"...."Let by gones be by gones"....etc. It's frustratingly sad!

Time is not only a great healer but it's a great protector of the shifty dealer too!

9-11-01.....please never forget what our government did that day!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by okbmd

I cannot remember, I would have to search to find the thread....

A very short and simple explanation, though, I can do here, since you asked:

The airplanes do have servos installed, of course, as part of the Autoflight System. Hpwever, there is a lot of software designed in that limits the authority of the Autopilot in many aspects of pitch and roll control. This is all designed to make it as "smooth" as possible, for passenger comfort.

The Autopilot uses the accelerometers form the IRS units, so as not to pull too many positive Gs, and there are roll (bank angle) limits designed in as well. 30-degrees of bank is the maximum. (On the Mode Control Panel pilots can select different settings as well --- 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 Commonly we use 25 degrees max, again for comfort.

Nothing in the Autoflight system precludes a Human pilot from manipulating the controls to excess, however.

Reason I point this out is, when you see the UAL 175 maneuver, and the last-second steepening of the left bank to hit the target (WTC) it is obvious that it was accomplished by a person, at the controls, since the Autopilot software would not allow that steeper angle. Looks to be ~35 degrees of bank, maybe more (but I've never tried to measure it, hope someone will?)

Please if you will,Isnt the whole above description of a planes "Autopilot system" designed to be in cohesion/used along with a living,breathing flight crew &/or any number of passengers?Of course it would be designed to be "flyable/passengerable(?)".I mean you dont get your car out on open road set cruise control for 100 kmh or whatever your fancy then push the button activating the c.control & by crikey white knuckle that suckers steering wheel,hanging on for dear life as the "software" takes over performing some kickarms neckbreaking swerves/cornerings/accelerations/deaccelerations.Much the same as a flight crew wouldnt wrestle with the idea of activating "Autopilot" for fear of it being just too damn scary or unpredictable i'd imagine.
BUT...........Remote controlled planes,as you are well aware are & have been technologically able to be programmed/operated to fly in near any maneuverability ie:landings,takeoffs,midair refuels,banks,rolls freakin loop da loops even.
So as to your statement that..."Reason I point this out is, when you see the UAL 175 maneuver, and the last-second steepening of the left bank to hit the target (WTC) it is obvious that it was accomplished by a person, at the controls, since the Autopilot software would not allow that steeper angle. Looks to be ~35 degrees of bank, maybe more (but I've never tried to measure it, hope someone will?)..."
Excuse my ignorance perhaps but what exactly demands that the above scene was in fact so "obvious"that it was accomplished by a person.
I cant recall seeing any persons seated at controls of any planes miliseconds before any impacts that fateful day & until someone can step forth claiming to have physically been in any of them planes & somehow morphed out of there prior to tshtf & therefore affirming the governments version of events would statements such as yours not be a glaringly obvious example of why there needs to be a new investigation into this shamed era of human existance?Knowledge,research,documented history,information,published papers,sworn testimonies,irrefutable truths,theories,myths,debunk,lies,halftruths,men,women,blacks,whites,infidels,muslims,teachers,students,god,allah,truthers,trusters the whole damn lot HAS to get put forth & truth & justice found & served.This crap has gone on too long now.For the sake of the innocent children of the entire planet,the next generation if you will deserve nothing less than all pig headed patriotism to any god,country,beliefs & cultural histories to be

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
suspended so as this can all get sorted once & for all.The communal pot of awareness & knowledge has grown phenomenaly since that day & rightly so.Personally prior to the events that day i had never even heard of false flag events,Northwoods,Gulf of tonkin & the like .What i was aware of back then was how power can corrupt,how man can become obsessivaly greedy,how #e gets spun from the top down,how bereaucracy blinds & faith can become a self rotting crusade worth nothing without love & goodwill to fellow man.Above all how self righteous political figures omit details,bend truths,rehash versions call it what you like but in the end its all under the umbrella of lying through their teeth & even give you a cheesy grin whilst their at it.Wouldnt any country you'd point a finger at have some sorts of political history on its books where that countries citizens had been blatantly lied to by the very peoples elected or otherwise who held privelaged positions of power.Its the nature of the beast,no matter where you live on this earth it may just have a different accent when you do hear it.So many people are sure they are right on this thing...bring it.For the children may i remind you.This needs to be put to bed.

apologies for rant....i very rarely do.Even bigger apologies for shocking grammar

Fotsyfots

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There will be no disclosure of 9/11. Ever.

World-wide chaos would ensue. Massive riots, and lynchings.

The truth can never come out, because if it did, the U.S. would free fall into oblivion...like Tower 7.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Don't count on the truth coming out in our lifetime. How long has it been since roswell and we still don't have disclosure? over 60 years now? Government wants something to stay hidden, it's gonna stay hidden, unless we get
Nick Cage to open the president's book of secrets that is!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I must agree, secrets are kept for much longer than one person's life span. As someone said "they think long-term." Unless they all get water tossed on them and melt at once, we will never know the truth.
Waiting for giant CME. See some of you in the sun threads. Much Love.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm curious as to your statement that the 'remote control' theory is 'fully implausable'.You say you have discussed it already.,where would I find that thread?

This has never been debunked.
Some strange wacky folks may try but they never succeed.

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...

Witnesses link missile to small military jet parts found at Pentagon on 9/11
Date: Monday, May 23 @ 01:59:41 EDT
Topic: 9-11 Attacks

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

by Tom Flocco

Fort Collins, Colorado -- May 26, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com --
According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (left), in the months before the September 11 attacks U.S. Air Force defense contractors brought in A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft under cover of darkness to be completely refitted and modified at the small civilian airport in Colorado.

The revelations are important evidence for a reportedly ongoing secret 9/11 probe because widely available Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) photographs taken during the attacks clearly show that the few aircraft parts found at the Pentagon belonged to a small jet very similar to a modified A-3 Sky Warrior--not the American Airlines Boeing 757.

It is not known whether all members of Congress are aware of the under-the-radar-screen grand jury proceedings, who has already testified, and whether the probe is purposefully being kept from public knowledge, according to government intelligence sources.
The two witnesses say that separate military contractor teams--working independently at different times--refitted Douglas A-3 Sky Warriors (above) with updated missiles, Raytheon's Global Hawk unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) remote control systems, fire control systems, engines, transponders, and radio-radar-navigation systems--a total makeover, seemingly for an operation more important than use as a simple missile testing platform for defense contractor Hughes-Raytheon.

The employees asked not to be identified for personal safety reasons and fear of job retaliation; but both told 2008 independent presidential candidate Karl Schwarz (left) "the Air Force brought in separate teams to do top-secret military work unrelated to commercial aviation at our airport, and we were told by our bosses not to discuss what we had seen with anyone."

The witnesses were quite fearful about several recent "suicides, car wrecks--mysterious deaths--directly related to the aviation experts" working on the systems that were installed on the A-3’s at Fort Collins-Loveland--having breached the government-blocked information flow at great personal risk, according to Schwarz--but providing more evidence for a New York 9/11 investigation.

Schwarz, a former Republican from Arkansas now living in Georgia and running as an independent to clean up government corruption and crime told TomFlocco.com that he met with the employees for about an hour in February to discuss the issue.

The witnesses told Schwarz that each jet was placed in a hanger just big enough for a work crew and one A-3 Sky Warrior; and "we were under strict orders not to discuss what the military teams were doing or what we saw."

The presidential candidate told us "there are about 150 retired and active U.S. military and federal intelligence officers who will come forward and testify regarding government involvement in the September 11 attacks--but only if there is a serious criminal grand jury."

Small plane evidence moved at Pentagon

The approximate 16-foot entry hole at the outside facade of the Pentagon on 9/11 has been the subject of countless questions by those who say the hole was caused by an air-to-ground missile (AGM) fired from a small military jet rather than an impact from a Boeing 757.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinnieGregorino
There will be no disclosure of 9/11. Ever.

World-wide chaos would ensue. Massive riots, and lynchings.

The truth can never come out, because if it did, the U.S. would free fall into oblivion...like Tower 7.

I hear people say that alot. Acknowledging that they know TOS doesn't jive, but willing to let it slide because of the chaos it might cause, or because it would make America look so bad, etc. I even heard a guy say at a bar one night that maybe they (elements in our gov't) did do it, but they had good reason too, and then trailing off into a discussion about Sadamm and how we had to do something about him. As if killing thousands of our own and hundreds of thousands of innocents somehow is justified by the fact that we had good intentions. I think sometimes that alot of people just don't want to have to face up to the fact that they supported some of the people that may have been involved.
Like someone stated earlier, and new investigation is long overdue. It's been admitted by several on the first 9-11 commission that the investigation was compromised and that basically we weren't told the truth about 9-11. That ALONE should warrant a new investigation. And for those that use the argument of the potential for chaos/riots as a reason to not reinvestigate I say this,
Fiat justitia ruat caelum-Let Justice be done though the Heavens Fall.

[edit on 3/19/10 by Chillidog1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join