It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I dont know how to appropriately react to this post. It was brought up with me a few days, and its some scary legislation.

Let them try and round up people.

according to voters in MA, 1/4th believe 9/11 was an inside job.

lock away 25% of the population! just try and do it! you know thats just going to cause a revolt.

if this passes, oh man, some people would call this the first shot.

I would most definatley agree with you there man

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Mar 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by ChemBreather

How many researchers have actually gone to NY and actually talked to
the Fireman Radio Operators, the Elevator Repair Crews, the Elevator company,
the Security Guards for the previous week, the people doing the salvage,
the people at the Airport. Now, that would be research, but I don't remember
seeing or hearing anything these things in peoples "research". I'll expect the
usual answer though, that's because the Government is silencing them man.

Wow, hmmm, I think someone needs to do some research then. I'm certain that countless employees of the world trade center as well as firefighters who were there that day have come out and spoken on the truth of what really happened. I'm also pretty certain there is a former FEMA employee who is now in hiding from our government because of what he took pictures of that day. I don't know, maybe I just dreamt it since 9/11 truthers are just delirious

[edit on 15-3-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by ChemBreather
[mor

Would I be considered Insane if I still believed that being a Citizen of these United States Of America, I Still have the RIGHT to FREE SPEECH ? Last time I checked , the Constitution says I do ..........

Hi Zanti,
Re; my last post, No free speech in Philadelphia, funny how people forget so soon!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
in my opinion, if they act on this, i believe they'll be locking away 65-75% of the population. with information coming out and the trial, most americans know this was an inside job. one great video to watch about debunking the 9/11 story was "In Plane Sight"

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

for the duration of hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners in which the individual has engaged, or which the individual has purposely and materially supported, consistent with the law of war and any authorization for the use of military force provided by Congress pertaining to such hostilities. "

>> My point is, this doesn't add any NEW powers, and it seems like it's just the normal "when at war" kind of Executive order -- note also the need for CONGRESS, and in "declaring war." Which our government hasn't bothered with for decades now. The Patriot Act doesn't need a "state of war" and the power to hold you ends with "hostilities." However, with the WOT -- there is no end to the "hostilities" or the war because nothing was declared to begin or end.

Since Bush -- if the government doesn't like you, then you are toast if it's important enough to them.

This is all much-ado-about-nothing in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

People are only noticing because the president is black? Could it be possible that people are noticing now more than ever before, that the 2 party system is really just one in the same. Both parties have the same agenda, and now with a Democratic Congress and President it is obvious more than it ever has been before?

No, your right. That can't be the reason. It's cause Obama is black...well half black actually.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you. But the point is, that the Tea Bag group was fostered by Fox News even if it started with other intentions.

The Democrats are not the solution -- but they are NOT as bad as the Republicans -- but that isn't saying much.

It's kind of obvious to anyone who isn't already amongst the Tea Bagging patriots. And SPENDING to try and get people jobs was very effective for FDR -- he just waited too long and tried the old "pay people at the top" method, but a market never materialized. The Banks have been given trillions of dollars -- over 14, but the Tea Bagging group only notices that Obama has spend .2 Trillion more than Bush?

The only reason the current budget is over Bush's is that the WARS we are involved in are no longer on the emergency budget. So actually, Bush spent and borrowed more, but it wasn't a problem then for anyone but Progressives and Democrats. NOW we are in a massive recession, and picking up the pieces and everybody notices? Great.

I'm not happy with Obama -- but the Corporate corruption and Dick Cheney's hit squad means that likely nobody can fix this system. If the Tea Bagging folks want to stop asking for birth certificates and start joining up with Progressives and Dems and FIGHTING CORRUPTION -- I'm all for it. But lack of regulation is far more expensive than some government program that goes to people to work or get healthy, or have an education. Spending on the poor goes right back into our economy.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

" I'm wondering, as a lot of people did at the time, why people, (protesters) were driven off the streets, and also arrested in Philadelphia, at the time of the G8 conference there, by the massive "Village People" lookalike contingent, before any "Incident" happening. It had to be the most disturbing dance I've ever seen. "

Forgive me , but I am not familar with this inncodent . Care to explain it to me in more detail ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I can't believe nobody has commented.

This is really unbelievable. I just don't understand. Americans have had their rights stripped away, yet the sense of apathy by many (but not all) is frustrating.

The people need to be roused up and.....march on Washington in droves.

How can anyone be surprised anymore, everything that you were taught growing up as a young child and a young adult is and was a lie. That's as simple as it gets, yes people are roused up but what is anyone gonna really do about it? Nothing the people in power have made it damn near impossible to do anything about it. The time for marching is long past my friend there is too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I hate to say it but I don't have much faith in the human species to recover from our asinine ways, "it's time for us as a people to start making changes, lets change the way we eat, lets change the way we live and the way we treat each other"- Tupac, maybe he was on to something....

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Originally posted by Kram09
I can't believe nobody has commented.

This is really unbelievable. I just don't understand. Americans have had their rights stripped away, yet the sense of apathy by many (but not all) is frustrating.

The people need to be roused up and.....march on Washington in droves.

How can anyone be surprised anymore, everything that you were taught growing up as a young child and a young adult is and was a lie. That's as simple as it gets, yes people are roused up but what is anyone gonna really do about it? Nothing the people in power have made it damn near impossible to do anything about it. The time for marching is long past my friend there is too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I hate to say it but I don't have much faith in the human species to recover from our asinine ways, "it's time for us as a people to start making changes, lets change the way we eat, lets change the way we live and the way we treat each other"- Tupac, maybe he was on to something....

What we need is people that are willing to reject all the stupid Bullcrap and live like indignate responsible humans if we as a people for example just quit driving our cars donated money (outside TPTB control) and say gave Africa or at least portions of Africa or any 3rd world nation at least a 70% free energy source through wind and geo thermal what excuse would America or any other country have for not providing that then... TPTB would simply dissolve themselves I say this now and always will evil destroys itself (greedy people will steal and kill from each other when we do not let them rape us anymore for example) Just a thought and I know everyone is going to flame me and say well what about me... Thats the point what about us

Edit: forgot to say good post my friend maybe he was

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Brotherman]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Brotherman]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

IF they get off their duffs and vote. Fact is however, that many Americans have not taken the time to research. Most Americans do not believe or do not know that these Executive Orders exist. The majority does not know the real issues and the majority are still caught up in the left right nonsense and are in love with the drama of the in fighting.

That being said, the majority may change. People are becoming more aware. The question is will they become aware before the end game is reached? I personally do not think so.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you are correct, people do not vote.

But, not only do they not vote, they seem to believe, rather ignorantly, that voting is the last of their responsibility, when it comes to politics.

And, by that, I am in no way making that claim against any one person within this thread, directly nor indirectly, it is a statement of fact without malice.

What you stated about the citizens not knowing what an Executive Order is, because of a lack of research, is dead on, for most American's.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Executive Order

An executive order in the United States is an order issued by the President, the head of the executive branch of the federal government.

In other countries, similar edicts may be known as decrees, or orders-in-council.

Executive orders may also be issued at the state level by a state's Governor or at the local level by the city's Mayor.

U.S. Presidents have issued Executive Orders since 1789, usually to help officers and agencies of the Executive branch manage the operations within the Federal Government itself.

Executive orders do have the full force of law since issuances are typically made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress, some of which specifically delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation), or are believed to have their authority for issuances based in a power inherently granted to the Executive by the Constitution.

It is these cited or perceived justifications made by a President when authoring Executive Orders that have come under criticism for exceeding Executive authority and have been subject to legal proceedings even at various times throughout U.S. history concerning the legal validity or justification behind an order's issuance.

I know you know what it is, you quoted me, citing it, my posting the definition there was simply a means of showing just how easy it is today, to look something up, whereas when I was a child and teenager, and assuming we're in close approximation of age (I'm 36), I know when words like Executive Order, Jurisprudence, or Preemptive Strike came up in news stories, or newspapers, I had to pull out a dictionary at age 10, 11, or 12, or a Thesaurus, or go to the library later and research it.

I know for a fact most American's are too damn lazy, or they ask their parents.

I never bothered with asking my parents, after a while, because the answer always became by rote, look it up, so I cut out the middle-man and did it myself.

Add to that that I remembered the numbers, I began looking them up, or cross-referencing them in the library with Government information fully available to every citizen, whether you find it in a law book, or a book about the Constitution, most citizens are lazy, not all, but most.

I was taught at an early age, 6 years old, that the United States Government, does not do anything with half-measures, and everything they do, they do it according to a law, however, it is in the interpretation of those laws, words, actions behind the words, and the content, context, and intent of those words which matters, which is why my posts, threads, and replies are so verbose, lenghty, and legal sounding.

I know legalese inside out, upside down, and could walk a courtroom just like a lawyer, and could mop the floor with an F.B.I. Agent on Constitutional Law.

I began learning about Government, at age 6, my stepfather a Vietnam era Marine, taught me that knowing what Government is up to, at all times, is a good idea, because they do all sorts of things legal and illegal.

It is not however The Government so to speak, doing these actions, but certain men and women, within the confines of our Governmental system.

In other words, they are acting, with an agenda, and while in the employ of the Government, they are acting with some sort of intent, and that while it may not be the actual "Government", it is someone who actually represents that entity, we call "Government".

That being said, it is not every single individual within Government, doing these actions, like what the original poster's links and video stated, it is one, or two, or even twenty individuals, with agendas commiting these actions.

In order to look at the entire Government, you must look at it not as an entity, per se, but as a giant creature or human, and for each action commited by each branch, or each agency within a branch, it is like the flex of a muscle, the twitch of the toes on a foot, or a head turning.

Remember, during WWII, the saying "the sleeping giant has awoken"?

That reference never left me when I learned it, and it embodies each action of what our Government does, in our name, whether we want that action to happen or not, it is a creature or giant human, that acts out.

And we as citizens, are a part of that insanely huge body, think of us if you will as the lifeblood within giant veins, and the roads, subways, airlines as capillaries, blood system, and musculature, and our Government acts.

It would be like America itself is the huge body of this beast, and the Government is just one part of this creature, and we as citizens are another part of it.

So, that being said, the Executive Branch, Leglislative Branch, and Juducial Branch are like the brains of the operation, so this explains why our country is so screwed, a bunch of ignorant and dead brain cells are running it.

If we as citizens, do not get new blood into the brains, it rots through corruption.

Oh yeah, the Internet is like the Central Nervous system with everyone being online now, which is why and how the entire process of the cashless society will come into play later, after some of the actions happen.

Actions, which we as American citizens may not survive, ever.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Our age isnt lazy it is our age that has taken the work of your age and is refining it maybe one day that we are no longer cutting down trees making books and done burning gas going all over hell and creation looking for info we can take on oh IDK world hunger or a cure for lupis good post though man you do make a good point but as you know the conception of the internet for the time back in 90 probably seemed to be a pandoras box for those who understood its potential but hot damn am i greatful for it now

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Habeus Corpus was scrubbed away under the Bush Administration with the Military Commissions Act. So now two of the chimps favorite lap dogs, McCain and Lieberman are reinforcing it with a back up redundancy... I'm so shocked.

Of course Obama will have to sign it into law. I guess we'll find out where he stands on civil rights. Not that it matters at this late stage anyway. They already have us at their mercy.

Most poor slobs don't know it though. But they can tell ya who won on Idol by gosh!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Hi Spartan,
I realise that you are "up" on the American law and are entitled to add your thoughts as to how this new bill might be constrained, but I have to draw attention to one paragraph you posted,

"Yes, there are Emergency Planning laws, which will actually shut down certain rights of citizens, but there has to be an incident happen, whether real or a False-Flag Operation, something has to actually happen, (my Italics) before those contingency plans can and or will be implemented, I have thoroughly researched each and every single one of them as I have learned of them throughout my life."

I'm wondering, as a lot of people did at the time, why people, (protesters) were driven off the streets, and also arrested in Philadelphia, at the time of the G8 conference there, by the massive "Village People" lookalike contingent, before any "Incident" happening. It had to be the most disturbing dance I've ever seen.
[edit on 15-3-2010 by smurfy]

There are two words, which any rally members, protest members, or grassroots movements need to know, inside and out, and those words are :

Quote from : Wikipedia : Agent Provocateur

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act.

More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

When any large group is assembled, depending upon the city, state, or country, those individuals which can incite violence are sent in, Agent Provocateurs.

Agent Provocateurs Caught Disguised As Anarchists At G20 Pittsburgh 2009

At least the ones I know about, not all agencies necessarily operate under that.

It is usually under the Vice Squads, or they borrow agents from some other Undercover agency.

They are people who's indentities are kept secret from even standard Officers.

Only supervisory Law Enforcement Officer's, like the Chief might know their identities.

This is on task with this thread, because of the usage of law as the context of the thread.

The first thing I watch for in everything I do is watch for Agent Provocateurs.

I can spot them as easily as spotting Undercover Law Enforcement, or a criminal.

Originally posted by Brotherman

Our age isnt lazy it is our age that has taken the work of your age and is refining it maybe one day that we are no longer cutting down trees making books and done burning gas going all over hell and creation looking for info we can take on oh IDK world hunger or a cure for lupis good post though man you do make a good point but as you know the conception of the internet for the time back in 90 probably seemed to be a pandoras box for those who understood its potential but hot damn am i greatful for it now

I agree with you, we're moving towards a completely paperless society.

This is one of the reasons behind the whole "Global Warming" scam.

If they can scare us into the Information Age via online, we will fully neglect books, and everything goes into the virtual world of the Internet.

And of course, our secret evidence, will land us in a Military Tribunal.

Because each and every website you surf, including this one, will be used later as an incriminating evidence, under an illegal search and seizure act.

It will be actionable, whether illegal search and seizure is done or not, because of terrorism.

It will be an indirect violation of the 4th Amendment, because of the release of the ARPANET, over to civilians, and the creation of the Internet, under CERN.

9/11 assisted in the creation of these laws, where each and everything being monitored, can later be used against you, to try you in a false court.

And this is why it is so important for us to get into office and began changing those laws, otherwise we sit here and whine, complain, and bitch and convict ourselves.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Yes I've seen those as well,

I should have also added, these truth seekers continually take things
out of context to justify thier own story. The tend to just take 1 or 2 words
out of the whole conversation and build their own story around that.
Classic: "Pull It", this is is always quoted, but it's very rare to find the whole
conversation in tact. And it takes quite a bit of "Research" to find it.
Neverless: Assuming the Fire Chief was NOT in on it, I can't Imagine the
Fire Chief taking orders from a Achitect, under any circumstance. Firefighters
number one goal is to save lives and second is to save property, "Pulling" the
building before it's time would break both those rules as Pulling the Building
would endanger even more Firemen.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Don't worry too much folks. The government is scrambling around because their illusion of control is fading. They are not as much in charge as they would like you to believe.

Their control is slipping as we speak.

And this is exactly it

Everything anti-American and destructive that we are seeing many of our government leaders doing today is totally dependent upon people being fooled by the spin they try and put on things to make them somehow acceptable or "necessary", like 9-11 and the subsequent
(un)patriot act.. That is their M.O. and has been for a long long time.
Sadly a lot of good folks have continued to fall for this only because they stay in denial that their own country's leaders would do these things to them...
There will be a reckoning sooner or later..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by smurfy

" I'm wondering, as a lot of people did at the time, why people, (protesters) were driven off the streets, and also arrested in Philadelphia, at the time of the G8 conference there, by the massive "Village People" lookalike contingent, before any "Incident" happening. It had to be the most disturbing dance I've ever seen. "

Forgive me , but I am not familar with this inncodent . Care to explain it to me in more detail ?

Mea Culpa, G20 in Pittsburgh was what I was referring to. Let's call it the "Pittsburgh Experiment"

[edit on 15-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by conspiracy88

Yes I've seen those as well,

I should have also added, these truth seekers continually take things
out of context to justify thier own story. The tend to just take 1 or 2 words
out of the whole conversation and build their own story around that.
Classic: "Pull It", this is is always quoted, but it's very rare to find the whole
conversation in tact. And it takes quite a bit of "Research" to find it.
Neverless: Assuming the Fire Chief was NOT in on it, I can't Imagine the
Fire Chief taking orders from a Achitect, under any circumstance. Firefighters
number one goal is to save lives and second is to save property, "Pulling" the
building before it's time would break both those rules as Pulling the Building
would endanger even more Firemen.

The last bit is probably wrong due to not doing the proper "Research".
I didn't realise it was so late in the day. They probably did "Pull it",
everything around there was buggered, it just wouldn't make sense
to save something when everything around it has already collapsed.
And Silverstiens Comment is closer to "maybe the smartest thing to
do is to pull it", after the Commander called Him.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

how an entire nation can sit back silently and say and do nothing is a testament to the powers that be's ability to pacify most of us into apathy and blinding us to what is really going on. and at the same time im surprised that the same government that managed to allow a known terrorist onto a plane with a an underwear bomb is actually smart enough to be able to systematically remove our rights one by one. the truth of the matter is our leaders are morons and if they do take away all rights and leave us nothing more than slaves to their government it will be because they are stupid and we are not intelligent enough to do or say anything about it...... or in my case just to lazy..... im almost to next level of modern warfare 2 multiplayer.( i dont have the time)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I figure I'm already on so many enemy lists and in so many resistor databases that sooner or later I will be on a Red list and will be sought out prior to others that merely attended some anti war rally or didn't vote Democratic and or didn't vote for Obama.

After reading some of the many postings, I got a strange thought as I sometimes do and then for some reason the thought I was imagining turned into some Sat. Night Live skit that had me going. I thought I would share this thought and I ask you to consider what if instead of demanding a new investigation or saying that 911 was inside job, we should try a different approach.

What if instead of demanding a new 911 investigation or claiming that it was inside job, we should make big signs and always declare that "We Support the Official 911 conspiracy theory" and I don't think for one second that politicians lied to the American public. Support the Official 911 conspiracy theory. Were so happy. Vote Obama.

I just wonder what they would do if we did to the politicians what they and the lying media do to us. We should say one thing but mean another. When we say we hate something, we love it. When we are for something, we are really against it. We should use double speak to speak as the politicians speak to us. Lies are truths and truths are lies. When they say its good we know its bad and when they say it's bad, we know its probably good for us.

Well, if it's good for the Goose, it's gotta be good for the Gander. Fair is fair.

I know it's a stretch, but in my mind I can see it just confusing the hell out of the "MAN".

Thanks for the posting. I for one got some humor out of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hi Spartan,
As I have already posted to Zanti, I was talking about the G20 conference in Pittsburgh, (lack of sleep through gigging over the weekend on my part). Anyway, the AP's were most likely copstibules, and could well created a situation in some way, enough to make an excuse for a show of force, but I do think that the force was already there. On the ground the police chief messages were obviously recordings, and the electronic device used, without public precedence was/is dangerous,, so I do think that the American constitution was violated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join