It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So, if you have other and/or own views on something, you are insane and/or an terrorist.
If you disagree with the Co2 induced global warming, you are insane and an terrorist, you will be jailed.

If you push the 9/11 truth agenda, you will be jailed...

I figure you guys think this is okey also, since you guys Want the Govt. to take your pention and give to the banks..The Govt. to take your 401K's by Force. (not One Comment on it.)

(Edited in the right vid.)

FEMA CAMPS WILL BE OPENED SOON EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A US CITIZEN! A new bill QUIETLY INTRODUCED by congress last week is causing quite a stir among civil liberties groups. The brainchild of senators John McCain and Joe Lieberman, the bill would give the United States government the power to indefinitely detain terror suspects without charge or trial. It would also allow the government to interrogate them for the intelligence value and it doesnt make a distinction between US citizens and non-citizens.

Full list of FEMA camps.

Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

This is an .PDF file Document..
The Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010-

[edit on 15/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

Thread title change to more accurately reflect that no one was arrested.

[edit on 3-15-2010 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I can't believe nobody has commented.

This is really unbelievable. I just don't understand. Americans have had their rights stripped away, yet the sense of apathy by many (but not all) is frustrating.

The people need to be roused up and.....march on Washington in droves.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hasn't this been happening right after 9/11/2001? Detaining people here or abroad without any charges doesn't seem to be a new concept to me, it's been happening for a while now. I'm very surprised though that majority of the people have not portayed some type of disgust but rather apathy towards such issue.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It was only a matter of time.

'Domestic terrorists', you'll be seeing a lot of that in the years to come.If this doesn't wake people up, nothing will. I wouldn't be surprised if some people hailed this as a savior, 'the right way to go'.

Buckle up.

EMM

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
OK, so this is retarded nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever.
You are actually using that show to present an idea about what is goning on in American law?

That would be an epic fail for you there!

epic.

May I ask what you think is going on? If we are mistaken here, could you please correct us?

EMM

Edit to add: Can we get a bill reference number to check this? Surely if they're discussing it, it has a way to track the bill?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just another, if not the last nail, in the coffin where the constitution remains.

s+f

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
isnt the answer simple then? if your in america and want to spread truth or evidence against the OS for 9/11 then go online to a site like this...give it to someone from another country...get them to publicize it for you..wots america gonna do if i here in england take your evidence and spread it.

this is my middle finger to america and its laws

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"It was a bright, cold day in April and the clocks were striking thirteen." ...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I do not understand this thread at all.

The FEMA camps have been a fairy tale being told since about 9/11.

The patriot act already allowed for what the OP is supposedly introducing to us as a potential law.

So both concepts in the OP are about a decade old. The only thing new about this thread is that it is now being used derisively toward 9/11 truthers for some reason.

ATS is an amazing little place sometimes.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
OK, so this is retarded nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever.
You are actually using that show to present an idea about what is goning on in American law?

That would be an epic fail for you there!

epic.

Are you having trouble understanding what is going on here? It's not fantasy or nonsense. It's very real, and they can detain you forever, for being a threat to National Security under the viel of the War on Terror.

It's called the S.3081 - Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010.

And it's here: www.opencongress.org...

I thank the OP for bringing this information to light that otherwise would have went by discreetly. Bottom line this Bill reeks of: "If we don't like or agree with you, you're behind bars....forever".

The foundation of facism and tyranny in my opinion, the power to silence all those who disagree with the system that created it.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's an unconstitutional bill. It takes away US citizens Miranda rights without an opportunity to defend themselves through a trial or lawyer, which is a basic right, not PRIVILEGE for all American citizens. If any US citizen shows opposition to the government or questions the ethics of some bills going through, then the government can kidnap them and hold them for questioning without any rebuttal through this unconstitutional bill being proposed in the senate.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well this is set to backfire say your brother or father goes to jail for his beliefs obviously your going to rise up to defend them, This will cause the revolution in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If I remember right, as I quickly breezed through this proposed bill, it defines two types of "enemy Belligerent" classifications: (1) Privileged and (2) Non- privileged.

Dissent falls under "Privileged Belligerent" and does NOT fall under the jurisdiction of this bill. But, of course, this distinction may not filter on down to the enforcement level once such a bill is enacted.

Correct me please if I am wrong here.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A very disturbing post;

The ability to ignore facts is certainly one of the most cherished rights of Americans and with global warming, you are certainly on the right side of political correctness if you suspect some vast conspiracy with indeterminate motivations raising Co2 levels.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Though this particular piece of legislation may or may not be passed. To say that this is "retarded nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever"
is in itself a statement founded on a myopic or potentially illusionary reality in itself. As i work " within the Beltway" i can assure you that many poeple who are aware of ‘‘Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010" or S.3081 are quite concerned, and aware of the forces behind it. It would be good to discover who has encourgaed Senators Mcain and Liberman in their pursuit of such measures.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Is it possible to make a contribution without being dismissive of other's opinions and just labelling it as retarded nonsense?

If the rest of the American population is as apathetic and contemptuous as yourself towards such matters, then it's no wonder the United States is in the position that it is now regarding people's rights.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'm assuming you are American but i might be wrong.

I am curious as to what exactly it would take for you to actually care what is going on or to do something about it.

If you are from America then it speaks volumes that i am more concerned about this than you and i'm not even American.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join