It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The scum continue to up the ante' - when will the US people fight back for their freedom?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by Kram09
I can't believe nobody has commented.

This is really unbelievable. I just don't understand. Americans have had their rights stripped away, yet the sense of apathy by many (but not all) is frustrating.

The people need to be roused up and.....march on Washington in droves.

Do you make frantic comments when a baby wets itself? When a leaf falls from a tree?

This is a ridiculous posture and the OP should be thankful he got any responses at all to what amounts to drivel and fantasy.

You are a typical historical fail yourself already. Historically people like you who take government intervention, that has no positive preparation for the people, in a less than serious manner, usually suffers with the rest of us when all rights are stripped and for some irrational reason you are sitting in a prison somewhere or even worse, simply because the government made laws that were not taken seriously.You will not be spared because you agree with them, they hate you as well. Even if the politicians 'today' did nothing to tyranically oppress the masses, a future ambitious tyrant could certainly put a good use to these types of hurried laws. So you go ahead and ignore everything and mock and scoff at all who discuss these laws being created that are contradictory to the establishments of our founding fathers and know that just because you bury your head in the sand doesn't mean that the NWO lawn mower won't run right over you as well........the only difference is, is that YOU won't even see it coming, ....but it will still get you as well. In Germany at the beginning of Hitler's rise, all of this same stuff was going on (just a tweak of a difference in the advent of technology) and the people that supported the government and it's new oppressive laws, were no less sacrificed with those who disagreed. There may quite possibly be a time where skeptics and true believers come to a day where all will see the same view.........a FEMA prison wall.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't worry too much folks. The government is scrambling around because their illusion of control is fading. They are not as much in charge as they would like you to believe.

Their control is slipping as we speak.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by argonfritz

8 years of sweeping lies under the rug dealing with Bush, Cheney and Turd Blossom wasn't BS.

It was fact - and here we are now seamingly dealing with a darker more sinister presence in our Government.

No BS

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Scaremongering, fear tactics, and misdirection, this is nothing more than that, completely.

If even 1% of American citizens actually knew a damn thing about the Constitution, and the laws of America, it would in fact be scary as Hell, because this type of "Alex Jones" nonsense would not be listened to, in any way, shape, or form.

I say that while not directing it at the original poster, but at the source websites and video.

First and foremost, the laws of the land are written, in plain language, research them.

Second and next important, no one person within Government, can do a damn thing.

Third and next important, the Separation of Powers, are clearly defined, know them.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Separation of Powers Under the United States Constitution

Separation of powers is the political doctrine which the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government are kept distinct, to prevent abuse of power.

This U.S. form of separation of powers is associated with a system of checks and balances.

During the Age of Enlightenment, several philosophers, such as John Locke and James Harrington, advocated the principle in their writings, whereas others, such as Thomas Hobbes strongly opposed it.

Montesquieu was one of the foremost supporters of separating the legislature, the executive and the judiciary.

His writings considerably influenced the opinions of the framers of the United States Constitution.

Strict separation of powers did not operate in Britain, a country whose political structure served in most instances as a model for the government created by the U.S. Constitution.

Under the British Westminster system, based on parliamentary sovereignty and responsible government, Parliament (consisting of the Sovereign (King-in-Parliament), House of Lords and House of Commons - was the supreme lawmaking authority.

The executive branch acted in the name of the King ("His Majesty's Government") as did the judiciary.

The King's Ministers were in most cases members of one of the two Houses of Parliament, and the Government needed to sustain a majority in the House of Commons.

One minister, the Lord Chancellor, was at the same time the sole judge in the Court of Chancery and the presiding officer in the House of Lords.

Thus, one may conclude that the three branches of British government often violated the strict principle of separation of powers, even though there were many occasions when the different branches of the government disagreed with each other.

Some U.S. states did not observe a strict separation of powers in the 18th century.

In New Jersey, the Governor also functioned as a member of the state's highest court and as the presiding officer of one house of the New Jersey Legislature.

The President of Delaware was a member of the Court of Appeals; the presiding officers of the two houses of the state legislature also served in the executive department as Vice Presidents.

In both Delaware and Pennsylvania, members of the executive council served at the same time as judges. On the other hand, many southern states explicitly required separation of powers.

Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia all kept the branches of government "separate and distinct."

The vast majority of United States citizens, are completely ignorant of law, that is seen.

Yes, there are Emergency Planning laws, which will actually shut down certain rights of citizens, but there has to be an incident happen, whether real or a False-Flag Operation, something has to actually happen, before those contingency plans can and or will be implemented, I have thoroughly researched each and every single one of them as I have learned of them throughout my life.

What most amazes me, is the lack of comprehension of American's, when it comes to the laws, and how they would rather rail against them, instead of do a damn things about them, legally, and without violence, because that is the one and only way any one of us citizens will be able to do it, and I am not speaking of just voting during elections, but getting off their lazy keister's and run for office.

Now, before anyone even bothers nattering on about using Wikipedia as a reference, it contains more resources than most people actually know about, because they usually do not bother actually reading what it has to say, or the website references they utilize in order to make it a very effective and powerful search tool, if you know how to use it.

I say all of this because frankly, I am quite done with listening to sheer idiocy.

That is no reference to any one person, nor is it a personal attack in any way, shape, or form against any group of people, but it is an attack, if you will, against the blind ignorance I keep seeing, hearing, and touch base with on a daily basis.

Who Among Us, and How to Find Them.

The link above was done with some thought, by another ATS member, and someone threw my name into the arena as a viable candidate, but I am not seeking out an office, just because of exactly what I say in this post, as well as in that thread.

People, you need to seriously wake up, if you believe that the Government can do a damn thing, without clear delineation of following the laws, after writing them.

Here is your opportunity, to do something about it, in many ways, and get off your keister.

Quit your whining, complaining, and bitching about how they will do something, one way or another, and go put your name on the ballot, or you are not only not helping, you are destroying your one and only chance because of your own self-destructive nature through denial of yourself making the opportunity.

I am going to give you a few suggestions, and you do with them, what you will.

How to Win a Local Election: A Complete Step-By-Step Guide [With CDROM]

Amazon Review : (Non-CDROM Version Review)

A must do guide for anyone starting out in the campaign process, detailing what they need to accomplish along the way in order to win.

Includes information on planning and organizing the campaign, how to run as an independent candidate, campaign techniques, and marketing tips.

This book also offers advice on financial reporting to campaign theme and strategy and is the most comprehensive do-it-yourself guide to running and winning one of the 500,000 local offices.

Fundraising for Dummies

Amazon Review :

The fun and easy way® to raise money for your cause

Fundraising For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to take advantage of the latest strategies and resources available for raising money through everything from special events to online donations, in both good and bad economic times.

The authors teach you how to market your organization using the most up-to-date tools and technologies available through the Internet.

This expanded edition also offers information about philanthropy and tax law.

* Contains new tips and techniques for creating materials that bring in contributions and support for the more than 1.4 million charitable and nonprofit organizations in the United States

* Explains how to use social media to keep donors and volunteers engaged through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Web technologies

* Covers grassroots online fundraising and how to host big events on a shoestring budget

You'll also find tips on negotiating without alienating donors and developing long-term organizational goals.

All these strategies are what makes this resource indispensable!

The Complete Idiot's Guide to U.S. Government and Politics

Amazon Review :

The governed must know their government.

Understanding how our government functions and the political forces that influence it is vital for all Americans.

As a comprehensive overview and history of the subject, this book is designed to help anyone interested in learning about our government and the origins of its complex inner workings, our political system, and key elements that have affected our growth as a nation- all while serving as the best supplementary reading a student can get.

*Author is an experienced Advanced Placement teacher

*Students looking to take AP exams are a ready audience-along with citizenship applicants and CNN junkies

*Large renewable market

*Suitable as supplemental reading for coursework

I have all three of those books, I highly recommend you buy them, and use them.

As well, I have thousands of other books, and I research it.

Now, for each and every one of you, on ATS and those people you know who you speak to off of ATS, about ATS or politics in general, conspiracy theory or otherwise, you have two real options from hereon out, two course of action.

You can either die on your knees, with a bullet in the back of your head, like a slave.

Or, you can stand your ground, fight for your rights, legally and without violence, with knowledge, experience, and power, and fight the good fight in demanding that your country serve who it is supposed to, those citizens who want their rights.

Because I guarantee you, the Government has a contingency plan for each and every violent action you might consider, but they sure as Hell do not have a single contingency plan if you actually get off your duff and run for office all at once.

Imagine that, each and every citizen running, for office, instead of for their lives in fear.

We as citizens are much more powerful than those residing in the halls of Government, you just have to do the right thing, and get into office, and throw them for a loop, because those people in Government right now, on both sides of the political aisle are fighting, bickering, and backstabbing each other.

Do not make that mistake and do the same damn things that they are doing.

Get off your duff and get into office, or you are wasting your every opportunity to actually make a change.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

::hands over some fish & chips with a grin::

The problem is that folks want to shout stuff out without thinking tatically about the long term effects. Why its good to have a plan, with many fallback options. And as the old saying goes. "loose lips sink ships". If talking about stuff gets your tossed into the poky forever. Then you beat them at there own game. What you never heard of Cells...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HotPot80

That is exactly what I have been saying for 9 years. They propogate this terror thing to take away certain liberties and freedoms in the name of security - while telling us that some in the Middle East would kill us to take these freedoms away!

It doesn't make any sense - by doing everything that they have done, they have given our so called enemy exactly what they wanted! How is that winning the war on terror - by caving in and giving them what they wanted - the whole reason behind 9/11 was to do exactly what our government is doing - to us!

Enemy strategy:
Force change in US policy towards the American people
Limit free open travel
Thin the U.S. military of troops as well as financially
Make every American suspicious of their neighbors, coworkers and friends
Create fear to sway elections
Limit the rights of free speech and protest
Cameras on every road, store and city street - loss of privacy
Create new laws to hold anyone indefinitly for their opinion or protest
Break the economy and force millions upon millions to lose their jobs

Gee, it seems as though our Government is handing us to the enemy on a skewer and lighting the fire for them on the BBQ

Everything I mentioned above has come from that one event. Yes the enemy has accomplished quite a bit - with our own leaderships help!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I do not understand this thread at all.

The FEMA camps have been a fairy tale being told since about 9/11.

Not true. FEMA camps has been a topic of conversation since BEFORE 9/11. Way BEFORE. It became a topic of discussion by those "crazy conspiracy theorist" back in the 80's during the Regan Administration when Oliver North was asked a question during the Iran Contra hearings about the Rex 84 program.

Now you can see the list of Executive Orders regarding FEMA. Those are very real. No one can deny that they exist as those are easily verified. Now go look into the Rex 84 program and ask yourself, do you think the government just forgot about that plan? If they have not, could that plan have been updated to currently reflect the times of today? A "domestic terrorist" was unheard of back then. To give you an idea of how far back the it goes, take a peek at this old video clip.

The patriot act already allowed for what the OP is supposedly introducing to us as a potential law.9

Again, incorrect. The Patriot Act allowed for the indefinite detention of "terrorist" and "enemy combatants". Now an enemy combatant could be a US citizen, and if you were, once you were declared an enemy combatant you were effectively stripped of your rights and were no longer a citizen of ANY country. Those "crazy conspiracy theorist" went nuts at the patriot act and said, "So if they declare you an enemy combatant, you lose your rights!" and others laughed and mocked them and said, "It is meant for terrorist! If your not a terrorist you have nothing to worry about, god you people are crazy!" and then Jose Padilla happened. I would suggest reading the whole thing, seemed pretty accurate to me at a glance.

So both concepts in the OP are about a decade old. The only thing new about this thread is that it is now being used derisively toward 9/11 truthers for some reason.

So as you see it is not really a decade old, it is jut being brought up to date. The reason those "crazy conspiracy theorist" are screaming 9/11 truthers is because the 9/11 truther is the new terrorist. That has been the progression of things. "Terrorist", "Enemy Combatants", "Domestic Terrorist". If you have been paying attention, many people in government have been saying 9/11 truthers are domestic terrorist. Other probable Domestic Terrorist include Ron Paul Supporters, anyone who believes in the Constitution, Supporters of Chuck Bladwin, Pro-lifers, Animal rights activist, believers of the 2nd amendment and anyone who disagrees with Tax Law and this can all be found via the MIAC report of 2009

Of course I know how ATS works by now with so many people telling those "crazy conspiracy theorist" just how crazy they are (on a conspiracy web site no less) that they will probably tell you that the MIAC report is also a piece of fiction. Unfortunately that story was even picked up by the MSM and even became a talking point for Glenn Beck.

Interesting to note, the story of the MIAC report was broken by Infowars.com and then picked up by MSM. Also interesting to note, read the MIAC report then listen to Glenn Beck, then notice what parts of the report he leaves out and does not discuss.

ATS is an amazing little place sometimes.

Yes it really is... just look how they got this whole thing wrong before

Damn you "crazy conspiracy theorist"! Damn you all!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
I AM A TERRORIST!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
FEMA, the camps, the exec orders; these were all outlined in BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, by William Cooper, published in 1991.This puts my nerve on high alert and I know I wont be home for the Holidays this year...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
this is disgusting, of course, we should have expected this, are liberties have already been taken away, now this is the way they take away the people who realized what is happening and are trying to stand up to them

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well,
If it is rubbish, it is getting plenty of attention,

freerepublic.com...

(Earthdude, Had to laugh at yet another Bushism)

[edit on 15-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There is NOTHING NEW here -- this topic if "FEMA CAMPS" -- they've been around since Ronald Reagan had them built.

The "Executive Order" to take over transportation and communications -- that's likely just re-invoking Emergency Orders already in existence that would otherwise expire. If we were at war or a flood shut down California -- you have to re-route roads and move cars. No big deal here folks -- this is just normal contingencies for dire emergencies.

The Patriot Act I and II basically ended the Constitution so it doesn't really matter what Executive order says what. Businesses can directly buy Congress people and the government can say you are a terrorist and do whatever without proof. Case closed. That happened a few years ago -- so why are we all of a sudden getting alarmed with Obama in the office? What changed?

Obama either has no interest in changing this status quo, or more likely -- can't, because the system has already become too corrupt.

I think 9/11 was "allowed to happened" or was intentional staged.
I do think there is Global Warming.
I think the Tea-baggers have a point about spending, but are really a bunch of folks driven by random fears and mostly noticing these problems because the President is black.

So let's not lump EVERYBODY into the same group of issues -- being against the "GLOBAL WARMING SCAM" was the last administration's story, because they got lot's of funding from Oil companies. 9/11 Truth is 100% against the Bush administration -- so it's stands to reason, that the two issues are not connected, except in a hodge-podge of fears. So, if the topic is now about "government power" -- then it should be about that. Whether they jail you for saying too much about 9/11 or jail you for jaywalking -- the issue at hand here is that they can just jail you for annoying the government.

But again -- this is about 4 years too late on sounding an alarm.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I spent a little time on this topic, posted in this thread, in case you missed it:
This post is for those who are saying that being concerned about S.3081 is an overreaction.

None of my sources came from "conspiracy" internet sites. All were from the actual actual text, sponsors, cosponsors, and status from thomas.loc.gov, and congressional committee websites.

Given that S.B.3081 (the links in my post don't work anymore so search the bill at the link above), please explain how all of us who care can make a difference by running for office, when most don't have the time or resources against multi-millionaire incumbents and their PACs, and the bill will probably be 1) accepted or 2) failed by the time of the next elections?

Take note that the bill has been referred to committee, and that the ranking member of the committee (Judicial) is a cosponsor, with 8 other cosponsors.

Again, if you think this is not serious, please explain why. You think SCOTUS will overturn it after a few years, because it is unconstitutional?
You think it won't happen, as in PATRIOT I,II, & III?

Meanwhile, the sheeple will sleep.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure people are listening to the message about civil discussion and not trolling these subjects.

Its entirely possible to discuss an issue without resorting to taunts, names and other junk.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
There is NOTHING NEW here -- this topic if "FEMA CAMPS" -- they've been around since Ronald Reagan had them built.

The "Executive Order" to take over transportation and communications -- that's likely just re-invoking Emergency Orders already in existence that would otherwise expire. If we were at war or a flood shut down California -- you have to re-route roads and move cars. No big deal here folks -- this is just normal contingencies for dire emergencies.

The Patriot Act I and II basically ended the Constitution so it doesn't really matter what Executive order says what. Businesses can directly buy Congress people and the government can say you are a terrorist and do whatever without proof. Case closed. That happened a few years ago -- so why are we all of a sudden getting alarmed with Obama in the office? What changed?

Obama either has no interest in changing this status quo, or more likely -- can't, because the system has already become too corrupt.

I think 9/11 was "allowed to happened" or was intentional staged.
I do think there is Global Warming.
I think the Tea-baggers have a point about spending, but are really a bunch of folks driven by random fears and mostly noticing these problems because the President is black.

So let's not lump EVERYBODY into the same group of issues -- being against the "GLOBAL WARMING SCAM" was the last administration's story, because they got lot's of funding from Oil companies. 9/11 Truth is 100% against the Bush administration -- so it's stands to reason, that the two issues are not connected, except in a hodge-podge of fears. So, if the topic is now about "government power" -- then it should be about that. Whether they jail you for saying too much about 9/11 or jail you for jaywalking -- the issue at hand here is that they can just jail you for annoying the government.

But again -- this is about 4 years too late on sounding an alarm.

This is one passage from the bill, and it's fairly clear that this is internment, and you only have to be a sympathiser to be so interned,

"An individual, including a citizen of the United States, determined to be an unprivileged enemy belligerent under section 3(c)(2) in a manner which satisfies Article 5 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War may be detained without criminal charges and without trial for the duration of hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners in which the individual has engaged, or which the individual has purposely and materially supported, consistent with the law of war and any authorization for the use of military force provided by Congress pertaining to such hostilities. "

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

People are only noticing because the president is black? Could it be possible that people are noticing now more than ever before, that the 2 party system is really just one in the same. Both parties have the same agenda, and now with a Democratic Congress and President it is obvious more than it ever has been before?

No, your right. That can't be the reason. It's cause Obama is black...well half black actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join