It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Don't worry too much folks. The government is scrambling around because their illusion of control is fading. They are not as much in charge as they would like you to believe.

Their control is slipping as we speak.

That's more of a reason, than ever, to fear them under these pretenses. An animal that is backed into a corner (loss of self power), will fight harder than ever and until the death. The government fearing power loss is the same as a wounded animal ready to fight. The new laws of power that removes and constricts liberties is a quick assurance of the re-gaining of said power loss. The problem is that, if we allow these policies, at our expense, to continue....we would have legally tightened the noose of oppression around our own necks and there's nothing we could do about it just short of the reconstruction of our whole nation. Unfortunately, we have been conditioned to be lethargic and apathetic to our governments and trust them blindly despite all of the noticeable corruption.They tell us everything is alright ........and we just blindly agree with them and some even support them and deny the truths that are evident right before their very eyes. There is every reason to be fearful here. True, that just because a government has despotic (increasingly so) powers, doesn't mean they will use them, but history is the best predicter of future events and history (the same history they are removing from our textbooks as we speak) always testifies to the truth that a government with despotic powers.....always uses them for more power, money and control. There has NEVER been a responsible government with despotic powers. These policies are not creted just for the politicians to have something to do or to keep them busy. Why would they create destructive policies, if they weren't going to use them at some point. Who cares WHEN they use them? They will be used on human beings, many who are innocent. As the old addage goes, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, is true.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

.........and folks, I believe that's CHECKMATE!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Mar 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Markz0r
This is the sort of thing that should enrage the American people to the point of movement. Not to sit and ponder what else is next.

When there is fresh hot and cold water, power, fuel, food on demand, heating and all the small comforts available and at their disposal, what do they want to fight for?

What will it take?

You just said what it will take - when there is no food in the stores, when there is no electricity or hot water, when we have nothing left to lose.
We are getting closer to that every week, I expect by fall the SHTF.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I spent a little time on this topic, posted in this thread, in case you missed it:
This post is for those who are saying that being concerned about S.3081 is an overreaction.

None of my sources came from "conspiracy" internet sites. All were from the actual actual text, sponsors, cosponsors, and status from thomas.loc.gov, and congressional committee websites.

Yep, missed that, none of my commentary was directed at any one person.

I stated that as such as well, making a blanket statement, covering the entire thread.

Glad someone took the time to actually reply with a well-thought out post.

And, a point, to clarify, not one of my sources, has ever come from any conspiracy site.

Ever.

Given that S.B.3081 (the links in my post don't work anymore so search the bill at the link above), please explain how all of us who care can make a difference by running for office, when most don't have the time or resources against multi-millionaire incumbents and their PACs, and the bill will probably be 1) accepted or 2) failed by the time of the next elections?

It is not a matter of not having the time, it is a matter of making the time, period.

You see, I'm living out of my car, right this minute, yet I am making the time.

I'm posting at the library, reading books as I can, formulating plans, politically.

Those three book alone, will help anyone who might be interested, you do not have to actually buy them, it was a suggestion, go check them out at the library.

Or go to Barnes and Noble and read them there, instead of wasting time griping.

Let me be clear, that griping sentence was not directed at you, if you're researching, you're not just griping, that comment, as well as the others are for the hundreds of people who sit on their keister and do nothing other than whine.

Take note that the bill has been referred to committee, and that the ranking member of the committee (Judicial) is a cosponsor, with 8 other cosponsors.

If anyone thinks one law, or two laws, being passed, will actually make our Government get up off it's lazy rear end, they are sadly mistaken, it takes action.

The Government is slow and bureaucratic, a snail could move quicker, with someone holding the snail back, trust me, when a law is passed, it takes time to get the message out.

Those people in Government, right now, are too busy backstabbing each other.

Again, if you think this is not serious, please explain why. You think SCOTUS will overturn it after a few years, because it is unconstitutional?
You think it won't happen, as in PATRIOT I,II, & III?

Meanwhile, the sheeple will sleep.

No, I do not think the Supreme Court will do a damn thing, they are bought and sold as commodities, just like sheep and cattle, and are not going to do anything to save our bacon.

Which is why I suggested those books, and I could give a thousand more books too.

But if we as citizens sit on our duffs, nothing will happen, except exactly what you think will happen, that those laws will be changed, and our rights will be infringed upon.

Why do you think that the "left-wing fringe" and "right-wing fringe" sidebar, calling those "conspiracy theorists" the "nutcases" works so well?

Because, they expect, agitate, and wait for the "fringe element" to do something stupid.

If they can agitate those "fringers" into stupid action, like picking up guns, or flying a plane into a building, they can get you to do their jobs for them.

So, like I originally stated, it you pick up a ballot entry, instead of a gun, and flood those voting booths with names of citizens, after following the bureaucratic rules, and pushing fundraising, and knocking on doors, or however you raise awareness of how you or anyone will run for office, they cannot stop you.

Those bastards in power are counting on the bleats, mooing, and prattling.

Instead of action, legal and without violence, they salivate thinking of anyone doing a illegal and violent "Timothy McVeigh" type action, it gives them ammunition.

Ammunition to point their fingers and blame the "fringe element".

Instead of being "extremist's", how about be "politicist's"?

What I am saying is instead of sticking your neck into the guillotine, take charge of it.

If America has billions of people and those people flood the voting booths with ballot entries, other than those people running via a political party, it will be a loud message.

None of my research has come through websites like ATS, it has instead come from law books, history books, both those taught in school and those I sought out, books on Government, books on military, books on Intelligence Agencies.

You name it, I've researched it, and thoroughly cross-referenced it.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Has there been any evidence of them locking up 9/11 truthers? I just wanna know cause I havent heard of any. Plus I am kinda blind to the fact also a bit.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

IF they get off their duffs and vote. Fact is however, that many Americans have not taken the time to research. Most Americans do not believe or do not know that these Executive Orders exist. The majority does not know the real issues and the majority are still caught up in the left right nonsense and are in love with the drama of the in fighting.

That being said, the majority may change. People are becoming more aware. The question is will they become aware before the end game is reached? I personally do not think so.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Originally posted by djusdjus
OK, so this is retarded nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever.
You are actually using that show to present an idea about what is goning on in American law?

That would be an epic fail for you there!

epic.

May I ask what you think is going on? If we are mistaken here, could you please correct us?

EMM

Edit to add: Can we get a bill reference number to check this? Surely if they're discussing it, it has a way to track the bill?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

You can easily correct yourself by taking a step outside of your basement and getting a breath of fresh air to clear your head I guess.

How about you just phone your congressmans office and ask?

It will atke about 1/2 an hour and you'll know for sure what laws are getting tabled and which are retarded nonsense that you read here on ATS.

For starters, I don't have a congressman, I'm from Britain mate, so it would take a hell of a lot longer than 1/2 an hour. Second point, how would going outside and taking a breath of fresh air help? Is that how you get your information? Certainly explains a lot. Thirdly, I don't have a basement.

How about you post some actual information regarding this? Before you get labeled a troll.

This maybe completely wrong, but try and help people rather than degrade and belittle them? Just a suggestion?

EMM

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think this bill is a common psychological technique used by door to door salesmen and the like. They ask you for something large that you can obviously not do, e.g. "We were wondering if you could volunteer to go to Africa and help the kids", and when you say no, they, expecting this, ask for just $10 instead. It has been proven that this technique works, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is called, so can't give a link :&

This bill won't pass, but a lesser version of it will, still taking away peoples rights. Don't let this happen please, people of the USA, because it sets a dangerous precedent for those of us who are not in the USA.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
[edit on 15-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
S&F chem, good thread. This is the sort of stuff that has been bothering me about the US, and it just makes me want to leave even more. Problem is the EU doesn't want Americans, and the rest of the world is also hard to move too, or it's expensive, or it's a third world country.

I want to move to Brazil!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
PENNSYLVANIA
Allenwood - Federal prison camp located south of Williamsport on the Susquehanna River. It has a current inmate population of 300, and is identified by William Pabst as having a capacity in excess of 15,000 on 400 acres.
Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - located north of Harrisburg. Used for WWII POW camp and renovated by Jimmy Carter. Was used to hold Cubans during Mariel boat lift.
Camp Hill - State prison close to Army depot. Lots of room, located in Camp Hill, Pa. New Cumberland Army Depot - on the Susquehanna River, located off Interstate 83 and Interstate 76.
Schuylkill Haven - Federal prison camp, north of Reading.

From the link Full list of FEMA camps as presented in the OP
www.apfn.org...

Indian town gap has no fences no lock up facilities accept around armories and the flight deck/ runway (only one run way) it serves as mainly an aviation training ground and home to the PA stryker brigade there is nothing new that has been built there almost as long as I can remember and I have lived within minutes of this place for almost 12 years until I recently moved you dont need ID to get on or off and 95% of the places on there you can just walk into again with the acception of the flight deck armories etc. hell if anyone wants while im here visiting mom Ill take pictures IDK why this is listed as a FEMA prison camp

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Spartan,
I realise that you are "up" on the American law and are entitled to add your thoughts as to how this new bill might be constrained, but I have to draw attention to one paragraph you posted,

"Yes, there are Emergency Planning laws, which will actually shut down certain rights of citizens, but there has to be an incident happen, whether real or a False-Flag Operation, something has to actually happen, (my Italics) before those contingency plans can and or will be implemented, I have thoroughly researched each and every single one of them as I have learned of them throughout my life."

I'm wondering, as a lot of people did at the time, why people, (protesters) were driven off the streets, and also arrested in Philadelphia, at the time of the G8 conference there, by the massive "Village People" lookalike contingent, before any "Incident" happening. It had to be the most disturbing dance I've ever seen.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So they plan on doing this all over again, why oh why do we let them repeat history for us instead of seeing what they do before-hand (God knows we've had enough experience to see it coming by now), learn from it, overrun them, take control of our nations once again, close down all of the black/secret ops, redirect ALL of their funds to better means and do the right things!

The US government...

F**k the US government, they are a bunch of lying thieving controlling murderous pr**ks who have done nothing but gain from other people's misfortune (mostly caused by them). They deserve to be wiped from the face of the earth. Maybe then we could move forward for a refreshing change.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
at first reading the bill it actually feels kinda ok:

PRIVILEGED BELLIGERENT.—The term
‘‘privileged belligerent’’ means an individual belong-

ing to one of the eight categories enumerated in Ar-

ticle 4 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the

Treatment of Prisoners of War.

(9) UNPRIVILEGED ENEMY BELLIGERENT.—
The term ‘‘unprivileged enemy belligerent’’ means an

individual (other than a privileged belligerent) who—

(A) has engaged in hostilities against the

United States or its coalition partners;

March 4, 2010 (12:06 p.m.)

ARM10090 S.L.C.
(B) has purposely and materially sup-

ported hostilities against the United States or

its coalition partners; or

(C) was a part of al Qaeda at the time of

capture.

So what this bill says is that you "can" be detained for saying that the gov. did 9/11, but you will still have your miranda rights unless you belong to a terrorist group or committed acts of terrorism in the past.

But....

Here are the 8 instances of the Geneva Convention:
usmilitary.about.com...

So, sure, you can be a 9/11 truther... but you better have a flag and be affiliated with an organization ready to die and # or else you arent getting your miranda rights.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I like it when people say they are doing 9/11 research.

All it means is they using a computer to search the Internet looking
for Information that nobody has ever seen before. The only new evidence is
a few photos and audio tapes, and I agree there was no point releasing
the Audio Tapes. And there's the other source of Information, Books, tons
of Books where most of the Information is copied from other books or
retrieved from "secret" Internet sites.

How many researchers have actually gone to NY and actually talked to
the Fireman Radio Operators, the Elevator Repair Crews, the Elevator company,
the Security Guards for the previous week, the people doing the salvage,
the people at the Airport. Now, that would be research, but I don't remember
seeing or hearing anything these things in peoples "research". I'll expect the
usual answer though, that's because the Government is silencing them man.

Most of the same Evidence comes from a few web sites that have Animated
still Pictures and play some Funky Music while somebody Narates and Tells
you what you are looking at. They don't explore any other possibilty, only
this could only have been made with Thermite or whatever.
And I love the Expert Testimonies from people in street that day, it just
makes it that much more believable. It's sort of like reading those Testimonies
on those Ab-Buster, Weight Loss, Pharamacy websites.

The 9/11 research, I've seen is nothing more than a Cop trying to solve
a Murder by looking at Pictures in his cushy office in the Police Station. It was
the Butler in the Living Room with a Candlestick.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I dont know how to appropriately react to this post. It was brought up with me a few days, and its some scary legislation.

Let them try and round up people.

according to voters in MA, 1/4th believe 9/11 was an inside job.

lock away 25% of the population! just try and do it! you know thats just going to cause a revolt.

if this passes, oh man, some people would call this the first shot.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I can't understand why people are so naive. What makes you think US citizens won't comply with this? Look at everything that has already happened and tell me US citizens will not just comply. They already do. They don't care! Just look at the holocaust and tell me that people will not comply with whatever someone with a gun is telling you to do. I'm not saying this is comparable to the holocaust but this bill can make countless people disappear. This is a clear attack on the 9/11 truth movement and just about every other conspiracy out there that just may have some truth to it. Don't be so naive. The only way to stop this before it happens is to end it now and believe it or not, things can be handled nonviolently. Even a situation like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
[mor

Would I be considered Insane if I still believed that being a Citizen of these United States Of America, I Still have the RIGHT to FREE SPEECH ? Last time I checked , the Constitution says I do ..........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join