It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep underground military base footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Found this footage online of what appears to be a deep underground base. Maybe Phil Scnheider wasnt full of it afterall. Take a watch pretty cool and scary!

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Secret underground facility at an undisclosed location...

Oh by the way - here's my face and the name of the marine troop that I supposedly worked for...

It's not like bluetooth headsets or iPhones would get anywhere near an 'actual' military installation never mind a secret underground one.

He's a trucker with an overactive imagination - nothing wrong with that, just put it where it's suppose to go - in the crazy bin.

Also - it's not really a UFO or Aliens subject unless there's well...UFOs or aliens involved.

Nice find though, star headed you r way.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but I have been to the facility shown in the video, it is in Miaaouri and can be easily found by doing a search for underground freezer facilities; it isn't a secret or classified, in fact is a commercial company. I am trying to remember more details but it has been many years since I was there in the early'90's.

seeker

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Excellent footage. Take a step back and forget about the whole Alien/UFO stories ect... that was damn good video of an underground facility. Think about all the other fun things that could be underground.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

How is this scary?
2nd line....

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well it ws scary to me to think that these underground bases are very real and possible. Having worked in construction I can tell you that what is just in the video could only be acheveived by some very huge drilling machines and alot of effort and probably many years and alot of manpower. Supposedly some of these underground bases are the size of cities. It is just an awesome amount of effort that goes into making these places.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He says it is minimal security and it obviously is since he is allowed to film and showing his face etc. Still that thing is huge and took some giant equipment lots of money and time to make. You gotta wonder if they are preparing for something or of this is just routine.

I was also thinking by some of the things he was saying Like he worked on one in the military, and it makes you wonder what they have that is high security, that maybe this guy was doing this to let us know there are secret ones like this but since he couldn't film it or tell us he was giving us an example by filming this one. I know the PTB have all kinds of contingency plans and contingency plans for thier contingencies too.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It would be great to see some footage of a real dumb in use, but since they are all supposed to be top secret facilities they will most likely never get seen except by those who use them.

as per this dumb, this is something that matches up quite closely to what is seen. www.springfieldunderground.com...

They do however give you a feeling for the size and expanse that an underground top secret facility might look like, going by some of the older and now decommisioned facilities that were set up for this same kind of use in the 40's to 50's.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There are tons of underground cities all over the world - it's not a new thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Check this out from Beijing:

They're all over the states too.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
He is just trying to seek attention, its the salt mine loading facility in missouri. They store all sorts of stuff in there after they mine all the salt from location to location; salt comes from rocks, rocks are under the earth, lots of huge very big machines that dig holes for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If you have the imagination, money (if necessary), will ...anything is possible. You just have to figure out how to make it a reality. I am not sure if it would work or not, but if you had thermal sensors in space looking back at earth and penetrating several miles of earth, you might be able to see all of the tunnels and cave systems there are on good ol planet earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wow, this does cause your imagination to run wild! Awesome.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Good work Redgy,

It is the Springfield Underground as per the link you supplied.

There is a picture of the same coldstore with a logo contained on the webpage as per the one shown on the video.

A limestone mine!, good old christian patriot hoodwinker i say

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I suppose the purpose of this thread is not necessarily to prove that this is indeed a secret underground military base. But instead to show the capabilities of being able to create such an installation. A top secret base could be a 6 foot hole in the ground. Although we must appreciate the significance of undeground facilities because there may come a time when we may have no choice but to live there. Well, those who are told about them anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Please dear god, move to the "hoax" forum, aren't 3 of these threads enough already!!!! C'mon Man!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Found this footage online of what appears to be a deep underground base. Maybe Phil Scnheider wasnt full of it afterall. Take a watch pretty cool and scary!

No one ever denied them. They just don't acknowledge them.

Oh...they're there alright. Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) is one of them only, they admit to that one though! (Cheney hung out there a lot!)

But it's like Area 51. It's undoubtedly there but they just don't advertise it!

And whoever said Schneider was full of it? I personally always believed his stories and when he turned up dead well, that just validated them!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

No one ever denied them. They just don't acknowledge them.

Oh...they're there alright. Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) is one of them only, they admit to that one though! (Cheney hung out there a lot!)

But it's like Area 51. It's undoubtedly there but they just don't advertise it!

And whoever said Schneider was full of it? I personally always believed his stories and when he turned up dead well, that just validated them!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I scrolled down about 7 or 8 replies, and there are more than that. I don't want to spend anymore time scrolling down to say this:

There is nothing "secret" about this place. If you look at the doors of the bays behind the big truck right before he says, "If we have this stuff, and the security is pretty minute", you will see that there are 3 large overhead doors that say "IKEA" on them, in the bright blue and yellow IKEA symbol.

Unless IKEA is on the Icke "watch list" or something.

hmm...."IKEA"....."Icke".....i dunno, something IS fishy. LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks to be SubTropolis, in Kansas City. Its a Limestone Mine.

www.huntmidwest.com...

Featured on NBC.

Overview from their website.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I also thought that there was an IKEA logo. But at 1:14 of the video you can clearly see an 14-C on the last gate. Also notes that the IKEA logo is an blue rectangle with a yellow ellipse and a blue IKEA writen inside it.

This video isn't new on ATS boards and also seems to be some kind of underground food storage warehouse.

Check this thread, I think it was the first about the video:

UnderGround Bases,1 Mill. books, now Food ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join