It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleveland UFO: What on Earth?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
I didnt realize there were two posts on the front page about this.

To fill you all in, as well, I am going out there straight from work. I get out of work at 7pm. My camera is next to me being charged up. Ive always been a harsh critic of UFO footage and the terrible camera work. I've been into cinematography for a while now. The only drawback is a crappy camera, so I am not sure how the focus or quality will be. It depends on the time it shows up, if it does, and the amount of light outside at the time.

Anyway, ill be out there in Euclid in about an hour and 20 minutes, at Sims Park.
Rock on, good luck!! I look forward to your return

Mind those pesky men in black though, they might be lurking with their flashy things.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Heh, im not worried about men in black as much as I am worried about the men in blue. This is Euclid. AKA "The Clid". You can kind of get an idea of the area there.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Bright light activity over Lake Erie near Euclid, Ohio, continued Tuesday evening as a regular pattern seemed to emerge, according to Ohio Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Field Investigator Tom Wertman.

Wertman was reached this evening by cell phone at the beach area overlooking Lake Erie near the Euclid apartment building at 9 p.m. where witness Eugene Erlikh, 20, has been reporting continued UFO activity.

But Wertman had two groups set up Tuesday. His group was at Euclid. A second group was to the west at Lakewood and just north of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport southwest of Euclid

For Full Article Read Roger Marsh's Page at:

www.examiner.com...

Don't tell me that its only air traffic coming in to land at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport

It appears Tom Wertman will announce that is simply air-traffic

that sucks

next case

[edit on 16-3-2010 by sharklive6]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharklive6

www.examiner.com...

Don't tell me that its only air traffic coming in to land at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport

It appears Tom Wertman will announce that is simply air-traffic

If even Roger Marsh, ufo promoter extraordinaire (look up In.Cahoots TV...) can't get a story out of it, you know there isn't anything even remotely unusual.

..maybe he should hand this on to Jaime Maussan?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharklive6

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by sharklive6]

According to that article, there were only 18 people on the beach, half with the MUFON investigator. This after 10 days or more of these reports. That in itself is a possible indication that the locals know it's nothing unusual.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Apparently this phenomena of a star-like object that moves and changes colour has been seen all around the world in great frequency for the last 12 months or so.

The website below has posted well over a hundred photos, written accounts, media reports, and links to youtube of similar sightings. (it's a very long page)

www.share-international.org...

This site claims that the objects seen are one of 4 large extraterrestrial spacecraft presently located around the earth - North, South, East and West.

[edit on (17/3/10) by xfiler]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

Check this out! This is incredible. Apologies if this has been posted, I have not seen a post about it.

The NASA, military and other agencies say they aren't responsible. The strange UFO appeared every night and is pulsating different colors. It doesn't look like anything I can think of, I think this is really some huge piece of data for all UFO researchers.
Anybody here from Cleveland have witnessed it?

www.theweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-3-2010 by TheOracle]

I live in NYC, and every night for the past month when lying on the couch around midnight I see a bright pulsating "star" out the window facing west.
I never noticed it before and my couch has been there for a long time.
It caught my eye because it is very bright, but it also moves through the sky quickly, within twenty minutes it went from high in the sky to just above the horizon.

I looked through my telescope, and it shows all signs of being a star, except it keeps pulsating from blue to green to red very rapidly, as with normal stars they look different colors with the naked eye but through the scope they usually appear white.

It is in the West though, fairly North and midway up from the horizon, about 45 degrees.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I hope it doesn't relate to this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler
Apparently this phenomena of a star-like object that moves and changes colour has been seen all around the world in great frequency for the last 12 months or so.

The website below has posted well over a hundred photos, written accounts, media reports, and links to youtube of similar sightings. (it's a very long page)

www.share-international.org...

I don't know how much help he has, but that's Benjamin Creme's site. He's been making bogus predictions about the arrival of "Maitreya" for around 30 years at least. Before this the "star" heralding the arrival was the Norway spiral, most recently before that it was Venus.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by DelMarvel]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thought this was interesting.
This happened at Dundee WI.
Don't seem fake to me the guy with the camera is running of course to try and get it on film but there are good shots people in the back ground sound like the real deal.
I would say this goes to prove that these types of lights in the sky are nothing that are US manufactured, I only posted this to give another example supporting the Cleveland UFO .

www.thelightside.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

If it's an indication that the locals know it's nothing unusual then why isn't there an explaination? The fact that there were only 18 people there doesn't discredit the ufo, but what it does mean is people would rather be watching a soap opera than seeing this phenomenon with their own eyes. It's really sad that this has been all over the news and only 18 people bother to come down and see it. I dispare at the human race sometimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok, everyone. I went out there last night to Sims Park in Euclid with a friend of mine. He brought his camera and I brought my video camera. What we saw was interesting because it was pretty clear that we were seeing the same objects as Eugene is seeing, but the objects themselves are where things start to get a bit boring.

There were about 10-15 people there at the beach last night. None of us knew each other, but by the end of the experience we had all exchanged contact information. One of the guys filming with us has been in contact with Eugene, and it seems Eugene is going to try to hold on to his 15 minutes in the spotlight, as he was apparently not very accepting of the information that seemed to come out of the experience last night.

Before I go on, I will say this- I do have the video footage, I am just waiting to get a hold of a different camera, as it seems that mine will no longer connect to my computers firewire input. The computer just isnt recognizing it, but I should have it up and viewable by friday. Its a matter of me putting the tape into a different mini dv camera.

Now, the quality of the video is so so but, more importantly, it is steady for the most part and zoomed in on the object. TRIPOD POWER. This is actually where it gets dissapointing. Each time we saw the object, it made no odd movements, didnt zig or zag, disappear, etc. From our objective standpoint last night, all of us agreed that these were simply planes. A gentlment from MUFON joined us there last night. I didnt catch his name or ask for it as he seemed very busy and was in communication with others the whole time. I did, however, get a chance to hear what he thought was happening before it came out on examiner today.

It seems that these are simply planes banking over Lake Erie before they land at Cleveland Hopkins airport. The reason the lights seem to be stationary is because they would be facing straight at us as they are coming in. The lights dim out when the plane turn away from us and towards Hopkins. People closer to Hopkins seemed to confirm that the lights got brighter for them when they dimmed for us.

And let me assure you, the MUFON guy was just as disappointed as us. They werent there to debunk. They were there to find out what was actually happening.

Again, I will get the video up soon. Anyway, I thought you guys should know.

-GreyFox

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

Great work GFS! Well and truly debunked!

Long time no see mate! Good to catch you on the forums again!

IRM

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Sorry but i dont buy that at all im afraid. Theres various sources say that they had no connection to this. NASA, Pentagon, Military and Air Traffic control)

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

After traversing the area for two nights, that is also my conclusion. In fact, I didn't even bother returning last night becasue the "Event" is so UN-extraordinary.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe we will meet the first sign of ET's soon or like that other person said science will just find another reason to explain it.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks, IR! Yes, it has been a while. I lurked and paid attention, but I've had a lot of life changes that kept me from being heavily involved on the boards. Nice to see you, though.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
to me the UFO's just look like lights, i dont see the big deal, then yet again im not a UFO expert

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Wow wish I lived in the locality. Too far from Britain but anybody over there in the Lake Eerie zone needs to get a high powered flash light and then send a three flash signal to the light, each flash one second apart. It may work and slowly bring the ufo orb nearer to you, remember these things are very timid and do take patience in coaxing in them down.

Well you do that the next time you see one but make sure you have a DECENT camera this time
Dont think it will happen

[edit on 17-3-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

MSNBC interviews Nick Pope

I find it odd that it has such a conventional explantion. I thought people have been seeing these "strange lights" for days! According the youtube (in the above link) MSNBC reports that the FFA already issued a statement saying the lights don't match up with commercial flight paths...?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join