It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
So, by using your criteria, you must think Dr. Stephen Hawking is a real moron as well, eh?
obligatory second line

I almost didn't respond to your ridiculous question. But I'll say that Dr. Hawking is one of the most intelligent minds of our time (from what little I know about him). Would you mind elaborating how he compares with this subject?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Originally posted by thegoodearth
So, by using your criteria, you must think Dr. Stephen Hawking is a real moron as well, eh?
obligatory second line
I almost didn't respond to your ridiculous question. But I'll say that Dr. Hawking is one of the most intelligent minds of our time (from what little I know about him). Would you mind elaborating how he compares with this subject?

Let's see....
Originally posted by PookztA
You have accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "Fake Dr." many times

_BoneZ_
"That's right because no real person with a real Ph.D would claim the things that Judy has said. Any real Ph.D would use scientific methods for their thesis... She's mentally ill and/or she doesn't even know her own stuff...."

Okayyyy...
So any person with a "real" PhD uses scientific methods for their thesis. Though Dr. Judy Wood is backed up with actual DEW technology that is in existence. There are microwave weapons, there are Active Denial systems in existence, there are laser weapons in existence, these are actual things that exist. Therefore there are these actual physical things in existence. She has put forth theories based on technology that is in existence.

And by your own words, you respect the mind of Dr. Stephen Hawking, saying he is one of the most intelligent men of our time. You ridicule me for suggesting that you would think otherwise. How foolish of me. And how surprising that you would be snide.

However, his theories that he puts forth include time travel and a certainty in aliens. Where is the scientific methodology for these thesis?
You ridicule anyone who wants to look at Judy Wood's research as misguided and a fruit loop, however, you are a person who has jumped on a bandwagon as far as Dr. Hawking is concerned, respecting him only due to his acclaim (from what little you know about him).

That is why people believe you are a disinfo agent. A double standard if I ever saw one. You are so hatefully, virulently anti-Dr. Wood it is laughable.

edit on 22-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dr Wood's research into 9/11 (or should I say, photo collecting?) is unscientific because she poses bogus problems in the photographic evidence as though they cannot be explained by the controlled demolition theory and then she interprets them with the more exotic hypothesis of DEW - a procedure that violates Occam's Razor rule that one should not make unnecessary assumptions in a scientific explanation. Every one of the questions she asks has an explanation in terms of controlled demolition + thermate, but she pretends that they don't because she wants everyone to believe that she has found anomalous phenomena that only her pet DEW hypothesis can account for. Then she cherry-picks her evidence that she believes only DEW can explain. It is not enough for her to provide some evidence that the US military have developed laser weapons and high-energy beam weapons. There is a HUGE difference in the power requirements for such weapons knocking out the electronics of a plane or satellite and destroying a half-million ton building! But Wood would have you make that huge leap in belief about the capability of the U.S military because that's what her theory demands without an iota of evidence to support it.

Most researchers got tired with her disregard for scientific procedure and see no scientific reasons to take seriously her claim that exotic physics destroyed the towers at the WTC.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Imagine this: Yes. We, the gov., DID cause 911, either that or we knew it would happen and let it.

I think that is the main point to all this, if our Government was actually involved in any capacity, right? If you look at how our Government has done things in the past they train others to do things for us, and I really don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Our Government’s history and the history on how our ex-freedom fighter employees that today are terrorist do things, it is extremely plausible to have a group of extremist willing to die for their cause in this scenario that we saw with 911, and could either have been backed by our Government or extremist groups to get the same scenarios and results.

We do not need to expand this out past what is known to incriminate the right agencies involved, but we do need to connect those agencies. To add in different airplanes, thermite paint, caustic paint, det cord, tactical nukes, aliens, so on and so on, does not connect anyone to anything. All it does is expand these theories out in many different directions that lead to extreme number of variables involved and complexities that would make it very unlikely any of it could be accomplished.

When this took place there was an unlimited number of variables, but we now have the luxury to look back and see only on linier path, and when we start to add events to that path that seem at first to fix nicely we only need to look forward from a past perspective, with these unlimited variables, to see all these additions start to unravel. Events could have gone any which way and would have needed the exact linier path that we ended up with to truely work. This means those involved knew the future and were able to manipulate the exact outcome that we ended up with, and for that to be the case we might as well put God into the mix too.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Xtrozero because: grammer

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I actually see it the opposite. The people who dont at least accept hologram theory are causing division in the 9-11 truth movement. I have called 9-11 fake since the first hour it happened.

I think the only reason some of you label hologram theory as "fringe" is because it seems too out there for some. Like star wars technology or something.

Those planes disappeared into those buildings like water! No impact kinetics at all. No tail fins or engines all over times square. WAKE UP FOLKS!

Do you believe a plane hit the Pentagon? No....you say? A cruise missile yes? Then why is it so hard to believe a hologram made a cruise missile look like a plane? But holograms cant look solid!!! Yeah thats what we think isnt it? But hey we dont have no idea what they can do. Maybe its not a hologram like we think but something generated by scalar means that appears solid and not ghost like.

I seen something interesting other day on the history channel, There was something called "the flaq tower" in ww2 the natzis made. It was a reinforced steel/concrete bunker. One of the first to use the technique of steel rebar and concrete and they did make the lattice very thick. You know what? They said the british pounded that structure for 3 days with everything they had and they couldnt take it down! But we are to believe an aluminum plane was able to make a circular hole in the pentagon right from the nose of the plane and where are those titanium engines at anyway? That wall would crush that plane like a ten can. My dad use to work at a nuclear plant in the 80s and I remember asking him back then about it and he would tell me how thick those walls are with concrete/steel mix (he knows he built them he is an ironworker) an I would ask him things about it and I even remember him telling me they were strong enough to take a direct impact from a plane or like a tornado.

The point is if you can believe a cruise missile hit the pentagon then please stretch your mind to include the possibility those missiles were cloaked in a hologram that appeared solid to the naked eye. Now the 64,000 dollar question is what did they do with all those passengers? Haul them out to area 51 and execute them? You tell me what you think.
edit on 13-1-2011 by destro423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by destro423 because: spelling hell today

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It certainly is curious how some supposedly 911 deniers mention those when the talk turns to controlled demolition, yet are absent on threads where those theories could debunked by truthers.

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What is the official 911 truth movement and who owns it? The shaped charge nuke guy thinks all of you are completely wrong.

Go with what the intelligencia says, Architects engineers, you know, PH.Ds. I am not aware of any that support the no plane theory or nuke theory in any way. However you seem to do so.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Normally I don't respond to these kind of discussions, because the COINTELPRO accusations between the "knights" of the various theories are ridiculous. (I do not use the term "Truth Movement" because it mainly represents the thermate demolition theory)

But the thread topic is highly deceptive. Nobody really believes the hologram theory and IMO this has been put out to ridicule the genuine TV fakery issues or as a kind of "lesser truth" for someone who cannot accept that there were so many people (the so called witnesses) lying. (Ok that might be some agenda, if the NPT is correct, but I have no proof and I doubt anyone else has on either side)

At last like I did write in the other thread:
I cannot and will never accept the random appearance of strange faces inside the fireballs and dust clouds in some of the videos!

The chances of that happening is so low that if you seriously think there were planes impacting the wtc in reality that there was some effort to make the resulting pictures look more shocking.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As soon as the no plane theory came out, I knew it was disinfo, a distraction from the fact that no plane crashed at the pentagon and little evidence of a plane crashing at shanksville. Plus the WTC planes could have been military planes made to look like passenger jets so there could have been no commercial planes but yet again the absurdity is taken one step further and the theory becomes no planes at all but tv fakery which doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by destro423

Since I never saw a proponent of the hologram theory:
What makes you think that there were in fact technologies used to make images of airplanes appear in the sky in reality? (That is besides somebody saying it was and that he saw some of the proposed technologies in action)

The only spot where I saw someone proposing it was in some very questionable youtube video without the possibility of researching who that person is, a background, or anything.
Heck it could be even some troll editing a random video with a voice over....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
[...] but tv fakery which doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

I'm confused which side of this conversation are you on?????

2nd

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

My own side.

I think that there was TV fakery but I am unsure to what extend. Furthermore I admit that I cannot know if there were planes in reality, while leaning more to no real planes. But even so it would be possible that the videos of planes hitting the wtc are fake and there still were planes.

I'm feeling very much flattered by your question, it's right on the spot. The sides on the 9/11 theories are so hardened that rational discussion has become impossible in many cases.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

Those planes disappeared into those buildings like water! No impact kinetics at all. No tail fins or engines all over times square. WAKE UP FOLKS!

Do a Google for straw through a potato.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What is the official 911 truth movement and who owns it? The shaped charge nuke guy thinks all of you are completely wrong.

So does the "terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms" guy, what is your point?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

While the thread is up, what causes the wing of the plane in this video to flicker?

My guess is that the not so expensive cam ommitted part of the wing, because the colors blended rather well with those of the buildings.

Can an expert on video tell me if I am spot on or if there is a different reason?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: embedfail

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by seattletruth

If you went back, looked at the physics of velocity, energy and momentum then you will have answered your questions.

I can show you how to STAB and pierce into a raw potato with a common paper....yes PAPER drinking straw.

NOT impossible, when you know how.

Illustrates nicely, on a much smaller scale of course, what I'm talking about.

I suppose you could look at martial artists too, the amazing things they do with their bare hands against materials that should be impervious to flesh and bone....

[edit on 8 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

I would be interested in learning how to do that. Is it possible you could make a video demonstrating this?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Just google videos and "straw through potato". There are plenty of them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No, Weedwhacker claims he can do it. I would like to see a video of him doing it thanks. If you are going to make a claim like that, prove it I say.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am not aware of any that support the no plane theory or nuke theory in any way.

I support investigation into all theories; especially when you're dealing with a such a secretive group of characters. If you're going to examine 9/11 with restrictions and blinders towards certain hypothesis, you might as well find better things to do with your time. Bottom line: real investigators do not allow gatekeepers to limit their scope.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
If you're going to examine 9/11 with restrictions and blinders towards certain hypothesis, you might as well find better things to do with your time.

What restrictions are there? "TV fakery/no-planes/CGI" and the likes of "September Clues" has been proven to be deliberate, made-up disinformation. A HOAX. And that happened years ago. It's just taken this long for ATS to finally come to that realization and send those threads that are made about that topic to the HOAX bin. ATS has finally caught up to the truth movement on that aspect and banned the discussion of deliberately-created disinformation and HOAXes.

So, on the subject of "TV fakery/no-planes/CGI" and the likes of "September Clues", there's nothing left to discuss. Why would deliberate HOAXes need discussing or debating?

As far as DEW, there's no scientific basis or proof whatsoever to that "theory" and as such, it too has been dubbed deliberate disinformation. And unless some scientific evidence or proof shows up, there's nothing to discuss on that subject either.

So, I ask again: What's being restricted and what needs discussing that hasn't been discussed and debunked years ago?

I would suggest that since the above "theories" have been debunked and proven to be HOAXes ad-nauseum, it is you that should find better things to do with your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join