DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Great thread. You can find your way to the guilty through this disinfo campaign.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
This thread and topic should be investigated further and louder. Lets call out these people who attempted to hinder investigations into 911, the smearing of the movement. These tactics of information disinormation is right out the nazi playbook.

The new 911 conspiracy is the program involving the people who covered up 911 and hijacked the movement, who are they, who were there backers? Go after the makers of INPLANE SITE, September clues, Loose Change to name a few. These people led the 'movement' more than once and may still hold the reins.

Most 911 sites are controlled by these people. Pilots 4 911 truth is a fake site as well.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What makes you think those are deliberate attempts at disinformation? For all I know the discussion about controlled demolition might fall in the same category to distract from the research on whose control alquaeda was under up to 2001 and after, an organization created, directed and funded by America and a number of allies to fight the soviets in Afghanistan?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What is the difference between a shill and a paid rat?

I have told you guys before that these are punishment rackets. Nobody ever gets paid anything. It just the same ole you do this or else. And else is never much of an option.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We almost made it a full week with no one posting in the 911 section.

So much for the growing masses of 911 conspiracy believers.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I just joined this site today and thought "finally a site where one can theorize and debate view points on relevant topics with no fear of censorship or manipulation of information" We get that from MSM... as long as everyone stays on topic and courteous any view point should be entertained.

Or at least that is what I was thinking until I came to the 9/11 site. I translated some of the sites to be stating " we will not allow any view points that are not the sanctioned and (we believe) correct view points about 9/11--EXCEPT.. no matter how argued, none of us know what really happened. It can be argued and debated and events can be pushed into one camp or another--but it is still all speculation, extrapolation and theory.

So some are not allowed? Peculiar. Reminds me of the quote from Orwell's "ANIMAL FARM" : "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

or another quote whose author escapes me: "we have met the enemy and he is us"

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone who claims "TV Fakery" is just completely uneducated on 9/11. You can fake TV. Sure. How do you fake all the private videos? How do you fake the thousand upon thousands of people who saw it happen live?

Someone earlier said that the whole thing relied upon the planes penetrating entirely through the buildings. How do you know that? Honestly? Just because planes are made of aluminum (and titanium and a bunch of other metals) does not mean it could not penetrate the buildings easily. Look at tornado damage aftermath. Branches pierce cars. Fence slats go clear through huge trees. You would be surprised what a good amount of speed can do.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEqueenbee

Or at least that is what I was thinking until I came to the 9/11 site. I translated some of the sites to be stating " we will not allow any view points that are not the sanctioned and (we believe) correct view points about 9/11--EXCEPT.. no matter how argued, none of us know what really happened. It can be argued and debated and events can be pushed into one camp or another--but it is still all speculation, extrapolation and theory.

Basically ANY no plane theories which should be obvious!!!
edit on 1-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Since the growth of CGI Technology anything can be faked even during sports games remember the lines that you see on the filed during Rugby game.

I am still i am interested in this CGI theory and still may hold some truth in it as well.

How do you fake all the private videos?
The Reactions of not seeing until the explosion hits/ FBI getting to the videos is another.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

This does not address the witnesses who saw the planes in the sky, not on TV.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: DerekJR321

Since the growth of CGI Technology anything can be faked even during sports games remember the lines that you see on the filed during Rugby game.

I am still i am interested in this CGI theory and still may hold some truth in it as well.

How do you fake all the private videos?
The Reactions of not seeing until the explosion hits/ FBI getting to the videos is another.

So drawing a line on screen takes the same effort as a realistic aircraft your talking like these events happened last week DOH!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
well the 9-11 incident was all to assasinate someone in the twin towers or a group in the towers who oppossed the bush doctrines/tptbs plans. ALl that for just a small amount of people and the rest were just collatorral. the towers were also insured andthe owner made a "killing" of of it as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

well the 9-11 incident was all to assasinate someone in the twin towers or a group in the towers

Who were the specific targets and what is your proof of this?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cantonear1968

Look down the listing of dead and missing and research each name. I am sure there will be one or two on there that stick out. I got my information from someone who is very reputable but there is no official evidence to speak of. Except maybe the owner of WTC towers.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

FDNY Firefighter John Schroeder did say that they found a dead body inside of a closet. You can hear him briefly discuss it near the end of this short video clip:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
my. how interesting. a body in a closet hmm? and no time to grab it and take it with them.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure I would find several names that would stick out in the largest financial institution in the world. This is not evidence they were the target.

Nor does it detract from there being far easier ways to dispose of a few people than flying airplanes into buildings and rigging 2 of the tallest buildings in the world for demolition (if you subscribe to this theory). This would have to be one of the dumbest assassination plans ever concocted.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum