It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Not a problem! The closer we get to the truth the correct way, the faster we can weed out the garbage nonsense!

These pics just show how the construction of the WTC "helped" it collapse the way it did. Once the top section began to fall down, it just sheered the floor truss connections right off, leaving the exterior freehanging until it got pushed out from the force of the collapse. That also explains why steel column trees were "thrown" so far away.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Well said Gen . I attempted to say the same thing here : www.abovetopsecret.com... , but it seems that there will always be those who poke fingers in their ears and sing the lalala tune as loud as they can .

Why is it that this is so hard to understand ? Seems as though there are those who don't really want to acknowledge the truth for the simple reason that they NEED to believe in a conspiracy ?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Way too many of these "theories" are used to discredit or otherwise make the truth movement look bad. This thread will clear up some of those misconceptions about the truth movement to those who are seeking the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If Dr. Judy Wood is wrong...

Why are AE911Truth, Wikipedia, and others, censoring her work? See full article here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching you (BoneZ) avoid the evidence and try to divert people away from her website is very telling, just as Wikipedia and AE911Truth's censorhip of Dr. Wood was also very telling. Why are you trying to steer people away from the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered, as they have? Why not let people view it and decide for themselves? Why does your behavior suggest that you feel threatened by the evidence she has gathered, as if you are afraid people might actually look at the overwhelming amount of evidence at her website? Why do you seem to be dead-set on convincing people not to look at the enormous amount of evidence she has gathered, when you should be encouraging people to examine all the evidence with careful and accurate scientific scrutiny?

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Spamming this fake "Dr."'s disinformation over and over again isn't going to get people to believe her.

Again, here is the proof of Dr. Wood's Ph.D (and title of Dr.), which you could have easily found for yourself if you were actually looking at evidence instead of spreading lies: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

Why do you have to keep spamming the disinfo from this fake "Dr."?

Why do you feel the need to push lies on other ATS members? Why spread lies and rumors about Dr. Wood if she is so 'wrong'? Why try to divert people away from her website rather than just explaining how explosives-alone could explain the overwhelming amount of evidence found at her website?

And as you continually post the fake "Dr"'s disinformation, I'll continue to post the debunks

Your repeated implications that Dr. Wood does not actually have a Ph.D by claiming she is a "fake Dr.", as you put it, are very telling as to what type of behavior you deem 'acceptable' in your 9/11 "Truth" Movement. Claiming someone is a "fake Dr." means that you are implying that her title of "Dr." is fake / non-existent / not real. Lying to ATS members when you could just explain the evidence...? Not very honest if you ask me!
Attempting to convince ATS members of rumors and falsehoods...? Doesn't sound like truth-seeking to me!
That type of behavior is acceptable in your 9/11 "Truth" Movement...? I want no part of such an unscientific movement!
You think that you can spread lies like that and people won't notice?

So if someone doesn't agree with you (or the fake Dr.), then they didn't look closely enough or they are corrupt?

Why do you attempt to convince people Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D, when in fact she does? How come you blatantly ignore the evidence and continue to try and convince people of something that is not true? If you are this dishonest in your attempts to refute Dr. Wood, who says you are not being dishonest about other things? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just show where she is wrong? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just explain to the forum how thermite-alone can account for all the photos, graphs, videos, and documents at her website? Why are you spreading so much dishonesty and lies, when you should be encouraging scientific analysis and careful scrutiny of the evidence? Why lie to others when you could simply encourage them to view all the evidence and make up their own minds about it?? Why are you lying to the people of this forum???

I already know why...

...the same reason why so many 9/11 "Truth" groups and Wikipedia censor discussion about Dr. Wood, the same reason why there is an organized campaign to discredit Dr. Wood and divert people away from the evidence she has gathered, and the same reason Dr. Wood's graduate student, Michael Zebuhr, was murdered in 2006. See here: www.iamthewitness.com...

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

Also, why do you always post that same ambush interview that Dr. Jenkins did? How come he showed up at the end of a meeting that Dr. Wood was not even speaking at, at approximately 12am, with a full camera and lighting crew, and asked her to be interviewed? How come he only would discuss one small black and white photo, when there are literally thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents, which need to be addressed? Why do you keep posting this old, unscientific interview which barely discusses any evidence, when you could be posting newer interviews which actually discuss more of the evidence?

Here is a more recent interview with Dr. Wood if you would prefer to hear about some of the evidence this way instead of going to her website:

Claiming that 'explosives-alone' could cause all this evidence is scientifically inaccurate. It is comparable to charging a murder suspect for 'stabbing the victim with a knife', despite the fact that numerous bullet casings had been found at the crime scene and the murder victim actually had several gun shot wounds. There is a thing called Double Jeopardy in our legal system, so we only get one shot at charging the true suspects, and thus, we better figure out exactly how they did it before we charge them.

We can accomplish this by looking at all the evidence from the attacks, and drawing one, cohesive, scientific conclusion from that evidence. This is what Dr. Wood has done, and that is why she filed this conclusive evidence in a court of law in the form of a Qui-Tam whistle-blower case. Her case was so strong that it made it to the level of the U.S. Supreme Court in October 2009, when it was suddenly dismissed by a judge who labeled the case as a 'conspiracy theory' and dismissed the case before it went to trial. He was able to dismiss the case because very few people were aware of it. See legal documents from her court case here: www.drjudywood.com... and see the RFC she filed with NIST (months before AE911Truth filed theirs) here: www.drjudywood.com...

Long Live the TRUTH,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

P.S. - If anyone hasn't noticed, BoneZ has recently accused me of spreading 'disinformation', which is absolutely false. Why does he waste time pointing fingers at me just because I support Dr. Judy Wood, the only researcher who has explained all the evidence? I am who I say I am, a 24 year old medical student living in Peoria, IL, who hopes to become a neurosurgeon. My birthday is 03/28/1986. If anyone would like to contact me with any questions or concerns, here is my email: [email protected] and here is my facebook page: facebook.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by PookztA because: typos

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Watching you (BoneZ) avoid the evidence

When someone posts links to articles that counter someone's "evidence", that's not avoiding. That's running into it head-on.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
BoneZ,

Did you see that I posted a link to this thread in my "VIDEO: No Large Airliners Hit the Buildings!" post? See how I encourage people to look at ALL the evidence on both sides of the story, by linking them to your (this) hit-piece article?

I linked to your (this) article in my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you should stop telling people what to think, and instead, encourage people to look at ALL the evidence, such as the thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents found at Dr. Judy Wood's website, and decide for themselves?

It would be great if you would stop attacking Dr. Wood and instead just encourage people to view all the evidence they can so that they can decide for themselves...

Thanks if you do,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

facebook.com...
youtube.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It would be great if you would stop attacking Dr. Wood

Yeah, that'll never happen. She's a loon. A fruit loop. Three fries short of a happy meal. A disinfo artist. A government-sponsored plant.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am bumping this cause I approve of this message.. Good work Bones.

It would be great if you would stop attacking Dr. Wood

This can never happen, tell her to stop calling people liars and saying space beams until she gets real proof till then She is nothing but a wackjob who as no business in the truth movement only to hurt it..

So we will always bring up how she is garbage.. prove to us what she says is real and backed up with science and articles and we might change our minds.

edit on 9/19/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

She's a loon. A fruit loop. Three fries short of a happy meal. A disinfo artist. A government-sponsored plant.

Why would the government use a "fake Dr" as a plant? You have accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "Fake Dr." many times, so are you saying that the government would choose someone who doesn't really have a Ph.D to cover up the truth about 9/11? Remember when you accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "fake Dr." multiple times in my thread entitled Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood? How many other times have you claimed that Dr. Wood is a "fake Dr.", only to also claim that the government has hired this "fake Dr." as a disinformation agent sent to cover up 9/11?

Why would the government choose someone with a "fake Ph.D" as you claim? Why wouldn't they choose someone with a real Ph.D, like Dr. Steven Jones, who was known to help cover up the reality of 'Cold' Fusion?

You contradict yourself quite often Mr. BoneZ...

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

P.S. Most people now realize that Dr. Wood does indeed have a Ph.D in Materials Science Engineering, which makes her the single most qualified 9/11 researcher in the history of all 9/11 research. See proof of her Ph.D here: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

edit on 19-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just like the Official Story is for the gullible morons who believe it, the Truth Movement is for the gullible morons who do not believe it. So once you've taken over and controlled both groups, who is left? The people who both truthers and debunkers call insane, of course. See how easy it is to get stupid people to believe a load of manure from both sides of the fence? This is exactly the same tactic which is used in politics to control the walking brain dead.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You have accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "Fake Dr." many times

That's right because no real person with a real Ph.D would claim the things that Judy has said. Any real Ph.D would use scientific methods for their thesis. You know, like obtaining WTC dust samples and having them tested in a lab for starts. She's mentally ill and/or she doesn't even know her own stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You have accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "Fake Dr." many times

That's right because no real person with a real Ph.D would claim the things that Judy has said. Any real Ph.D would use scientific methods for their thesis. You know, like obtaining WTC dust samples and having them tested in a lab for starts. She's mentally ill and/or she doesn't even know her own stuff.

She's a loon. A fruit loop. Three fries short of a happy meal. A disinfo artist. A government-sponsored plant.

Why would the government use a "fake Dr" as a plant? You have accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "Fake Dr." many times, so are you saying that the government would choose someone who doesn't really have a Ph.D to cover up the truth about 9/11? Remember when you accused Dr. Judy Wood of being a "fake Dr." multiple times in my thread entitled Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood? How many other times have you claimed that Dr. Wood is a "fake Dr.", only to also claim that the government has hired this "fake Dr." as a disinformation agent sent to cover up 9/11?

Why would the government choose someone with a "fake Ph.D" as you claim? Why wouldn't they choose someone with a real Ph.D, like Dr. Steven Jones, who was known to help cover up the reality of 'Cold' Fusion?

You contradict yourself quite often Mr. BoneZ...

P.S. Most people now realize that Dr. Wood does indeed have a Ph.D in Materials Science Engineering, which makes her the single most qualified 9/11 researcher in the history of all 9/11 research. See proof of her Ph.D here: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

BoneZ,

So to get this straight...

...you are claiming that the government has hired Dr. Judy Wood, a "fake Dr." with "no real Ph.D", who is also "mentally-ill", as an "undercover agent" sent to cover up the truth of 9/11?

...furthermore, you are claiming that the government would choose a "Ph.D-less", "mentally-ill" scientist to cover up 9/11, instead of choosing a scientist with a real Ph.D such as Dr. Steven Jones?

You must really think people are stupid, haha

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I think this a great thread OP.
How easy is it to make claims that slander someone, or a group of people we dislike?
That's easy. Making sure those claims hold water is a horse of a different color.
SnF

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I noticed this thread ain't on the front page, but the other thread is. what is up with that?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I my opinion Richard Gage, Loose Change, Alex Jones, Steven Jones, Dick Gregory, Etc. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Why would anyone run the truth movement? Do people have to follow a leader to know that we have been lied to about that day?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
wow, okay this thread is being derailed pretty fast and where are the mods? a lot of off topic but they like to pick on me none the less. I like some mods, but not sure why most of them like to only off topic my posts?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If you can recreate 2 WTC towers falling like they did (straight down)..I will change my belief in the DIrected Energy Weapon stance.

No one has ever collapsed a building this size using controlled demolition methods. Youd have to dismantle it.

Damn shame those 2 buildings didnt fall with a bad topple or just broke off at the top...we wouldnt be here discussing this. Unfortunately people still want to deny that there was something wrong with the collapse of 2...not just 1 but 2 buildings (falling straight down like a controlled demolition. (Still impossible for any Controlled Demolition Company to reproduce)

Many are totally ok with the way the buildings collapsed and pancaked so neatly straight down

edit on 20-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So, by using your criteria, you must think Dr. Stephen Hawking is a real moron as well, eh?
obligatory second line

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This thread deserves some recognition.

I'll bump this up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join