It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There is just something very anti-american and anti-scientific in pre-deciding what constitutes legitimate evidence. If you don't know and cannot prove what device(s) or technological methodology brought down the towers then narrowing the stream of discussion is precisely the wrong thing to do.

There is no need for a disinformation agent to cook up a Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) scam.The fact is the 911 Truth movement is itself considered disinformation unworthy of coverage by the Main Stream Media (MSM), as well as governing elites and politicians. In other words, if 911 Truth folk fear discussion of DEW and other alternatives because it will make the movement look ridiculous then they are not dealing with the reality that the mainstream world already thinks that the 911 Truth movement is totally and annoyingly ridiculous.

We all know that there is going to be no real, open investigation of 911. The three airplanes and 19 Arabs are going to remain the official story forever. The American people have an answer they can live with. Yes many know that the answer is untrue. But they don't want a truth that is too stark, too ruthless, and too brutal. Most of the American people do not want to discover whether a cabal of fellow citizens put this operation together deliberately so that a whole class of people; namely, the military-industrial-academic-governmental complex would continue to prosper and accumulate power.

Well its your 911 Truth forum and you can run it any way you want. I'm just saying you look ridiculous to on the one hand argue that the government is hiding information while on the other suppressing it yourself.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Originally posted by Alfie1
I have to agree with ATH911 that you are not authorised to rule on what is an acceptable conspiracy theory and what isn't.
Of course you agree with ATH911. Birds of a feather...

and i can say the same thing about those who agree with you and vice versa.

But you both are being dishonest and posting false information.

and i can say the same thing about those who agree with you and vice versa.

Nowhere in any of my posts do I rule on what's acceptable and what isn't in the 9/11 truth movement.

or all intents and purposes, thats exactly what you do.

I don't appreciate having my posts twisted or words put in my mouth by you or ATH. If you aren't clear on the topic you're posting on, go read it again.

and the same can be said about you and many have given you the same advice many times.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Is it not clear now to everyone that BoneZ is nothing but a provocateur, trying to cause division in the truth movement?

been clear to me and alot of people for many years

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech
reply to post by destro423

Since I never saw a proponent of the hologram theory:
What makes you think that there were in fact technologies used to make images of airplanes appear in the sky in reality? (That is besides somebody saying it was and that he saw some of the proposed technologies in action)

The only spot where I saw someone proposing it was in some very questionable youtube video without the possibility of researching who that person is, a background, or anything.
Heck it could be even some troll editing a random video with a voice over....

are you saying holographic technology didn't exist? and whatever tech existed, military tech would be the same as the tech available to the public?

the fact is, nrpt of which holographic tech theory is apart of, is the one theory that explains the evidence and anomalies etc, better than any other THEORY. This "theory" and tech was and is far more advanced than the public realizes which is why its one of the most difficult for most to grasp right now. Just as the concept of the world being round, was too advanced for most to comprehend in that time period.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Lets look at the facts:

1. The entire contingency plan required 100% penetration of both planes.
  2. Planes are made of flimsy composite materials and brittle aluminum.
  3. The WTC was made of a complex grid of massive steel girders.
  4. If even one plane didn't FULLY penetrate, their plan would have been completely BLOWN.
  5. They wouldn't risk the entire operation on a "guess" that the planes would fully penetrate the towers. In reality, it's quite unlikely that BOTH planes would completely penetrate the towers.
  6. The media had the motive and the opportunity to play a part in this conspiracy.

Looking at that list, you can't completely write off no-planes. It seems quite reasonable that TV fakery would have been used, along with explosives to make it look like planes hit.

I agree with seattle.

Way too much chance for a botched false flag if they were depending on real planes to do the improbable and seemingly impossible.

I doubt that real planes could have penetrated those buildings. Particularly the pentagon.

Missiles typically hit their targets.

Thermite loves to cut through steel.

Lies often enough are a suitable substitute for the truth.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
If you're going to examine 9/11 with restrictions and blinders towards certain hypothesis, you might as well find better things to do with your time.
What restrictions are there? "TV fakery/no-planes/CGI" and the likes of "September Clues" has been proven to be deliberate, made-up disinformation.

And You've been making that out-dated ridiculous debunked claim for years bonez. its nothing more than deliberate made-up disinformation.

A HOAX. And that happened years ago.
yes the real planes theory was proven a hoax years ago.
It's just taken this long for ATS to finally come to that realization and send those threads that are made about that topic to the HOAX bin. ATS has finally caught up to the truth movement on that aspect and banned the discussion of deliberately-created disinformation and HOAXes.

wrong...it has nothing to do with what you're trying to CLAIM... the FACT that ATS has repeatedly attempted to hide the evidence, censor debate, and put the arguments in the hoax "bin" is one thing... but the fact they went even further to ban it even there, is evidence alone of a cover-up because NRPT cannot be disproven by even the most seasoned disinfo agents.

So, on the subject of "TV fakery/no-planes/CGI" and the likes of "September Clues", there's nothing left to discuss. Why would deliberate HOAXes need discussing or debating?

if that were true, why would ATS have a hoax forum and not allow a HOAX to be discussed in that forum? LOL you keep falling all over your failed logic bonez. Your failures and denial only make the Nrpt theory stronger.

So, I ask again: What's being restricted and what needs discussing that hasn't been discussed and debunked years ago?

do you hear yourself bonez? Are you seriously mad? you say how ATS has restricted and banned any discussion of the NRPT (which is a disinfo tactic to deter debate under THREAT of being BANNED), and
now you taunt and again challenge people to DEBATE the theory KNOWING it cannot be debated!!

just wow.

I would suggest that since the above "theories" have been debunked and proven to be HOAXes ad-nauseum, it is you that should find better things to do with your time.

so you claim without any proof whatsoever not to mention the facts and evidence prove otherwise.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There is just something very anti-american and anti-scientific in pre-deciding what constitutes legitimate evidence. If you don't know and cannot prove what device(s) or technological methodology brought down the towers then narrowing the stream of discussion is precisely the wrong thing to do.

There is no need for a disinformation agent to cook up a Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) scam.The fact is the 911 Truth movement is itself considered disinformation unworthy of coverage by the Main Stream Media (MSM), as well as governing elites and politicians. In other words, if 911 Truth folk fear discussion of DEW and other alternatives because it will make the movement look ridiculous then they are not dealing with the reality that the mainstream world already thinks that the 911 Truth movement is totally and annoyingly ridiculous.

We all know that there is going to be no real, open investigation of 911. The three airplanes and 19 Arabs are going to remain the official story forever. The American people have an answer they can live with. Yes many know that the answer is untrue. But they don't want a truth that is too stark, too ruthless, and too brutal. Most of the American people do not want to discover whether a cabal of fellow citizens put this operation together deliberately so that a whole class of people; namely, the military-industrial-academic-governmental complex would continue to prosper and accumulate power.

Well its your 911 Truth forum and you can run it any way you want. I'm just saying you look ridiculous to on the one hand argue that the government is hiding information while on the other suppressing it yourself.

EXCELLENT POINTS Mate!
Couldn't have said it better.

But it also comes down to the fact that Americans have been brainwashed and those who accept the OS are under serious mind control.

the sad part is, 9/11 was just the beginning and a day at disneyland compared to whats coming.... but the people only have themselves to blame when BILLIONS start dying due to the leaders they've elected and allowed to continue this insane nonsensical pointless War on Terrorism. Even Those in the military who continue fighting for their leaders policies (ie illuminati agenda), are the most responsible for why this LIE continues and will probably lead to the death of nearly 6 billion people eventually. Its truly sickening.

edit on 14-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111
been clear to me and alot of people for many years

Where's all these "alot of people"? The last no-planer thread with "September Clues" links only got 3 flags. The next one in the HOAX bin only got 19 flags. That's out of the millions of people that visit this site every month. That's not alot. That's is a small handful.

And if you really think you're getting away with posting under yet another sock, you've got another thing coming. How many of your socks have been banned? Your posting style, phrasing, and use of words gives you away every single time.

One of these days, you and your HOAXes and disinformation will be shut down for good.

edit on 15-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Before we go ANY further on this.

This woman claims a weapon exists that replicates what we know as the hutchinson effect. Is there anybody around who can replicate the hutchinson effect? Anybody? That guy aint a scientists and he uses widely avaiable (although admittably pricey) equipment. Out of a couple of enthusiasts at least one other amateurs should be able to reproduce those effects at least by chance and maybe give us instructions on how to make objects levitate break steele, burn steele with the use of radio and magnetic frequencies/waves as far as I deducted from the videos. Then we can talk about the possibility that all of that has been turned into a weapon system.

But as long as that does not happen we are not moving into the realm of the possible and we already have a conspiracy theory covering that

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is disinfo meant to discredit and insult the 911 researcher. Nice bump of a dead thread.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is disinfo meant to discredit and insult the 911 researcher. Proven hoax years ago and created by some Jref member.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Firstfighters for truth lol, Those brave firefighters on GZ on the day know exactly what was happening, Bombs were going off 1by1 and they were killing these heroes. Disgusting.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is disinfo meant to discredit and insult the 911 researcher. Proven hoax years ago and created by some Jref member.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Do you have more info on that? Which hoax are you talking about in particular? The noplaners, the hutchinson weapon girl?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Here is the response from the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

ae911truth.org...

I agree that this Judy Woods disinformation theory needs a lot of empirical evidence that such technology exists.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

The Empire State Building and Pentagon were both faced with limestone from the same quarry

In July 1945 an errant B25 hit the ESB and blow a hole almost 30 ft across in the side of the building

One of its motors punched all the way through and vame out the other side landing on roof of adjacent building

Now fast forward to 2001 - a jet plane weighing 15 times the B25 going 3 times the speed hits the Pentagon

You say it would not penetrate.....?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't know whether there were planes, but it is certainly possible to fake them. I would, however, like to hear an explanation for this:

Steel Turns To Dust

Heat didn't do it. Heat doesn't make steel disintegrate before your very eyes.

edit: I've read dr. Wood's web pages and she raises a lot of very good questions. The cars burning far from the site of impact. Engine blocks melted, while the rest of the cars are not. These things are not explainable by planes flying into the building several blocks away.
edit on 7-6-2011 by grizzle2 because: additional info

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As a debunker, I'm sorry to say that this is my least favorite kind of thread.

On the plus side it is a circular firing squad, with all parties to the discussion getting the savage treatment that they so well deserve. Each is forced to attack the kind of ridiculous thinking they are accustomed to defending.

But on the minus side, all are presenting ridiculous theories that just don't hold any water. It's like watching a boxing match between two ultra-heavyweight sumo wrestlers. You want to see some blood, but they just cant reach beyond their guts to make a punch connect.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

All these ridiculous theories were indeed a part of the truth movement before they were debunked.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

I would, however, like to hear an explanation for this:

Steel Turns To Dust

There is a reasonable explanation for this. Here let me point it out to you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I agree completely with this thread.

Throughout the years I have learned the players involved in the disinfo campaign. The truth movement is being lead by the opposition. Always has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join