It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

If you went back, looked at the physics of velocity, energy and momentum then you will have answered your questions.

I can show you how to STAB and pierce into a raw potato with a common paper....yes PAPER drinking straw.

NOT impossible, when you know how.

Illustrates nicely, on a much smaller scale of course, what I'm talking about.

I suppose you could look at martial artists too, the amazing things they do with their bare hands against materials that should be impervious to flesh and bone....

[edit on 8 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
BoneZ, you're always trying to tell everyone what 9/11 theories to not believe in like a fascist.

Why don't you tell us what 9/11 theories are "BoneZ approved"?

Is no planes at the Pentagon OK? CIT's NoC? That one is causing a lot of friction in the truth movement.

What about no plane at Shanksville? Hoffman thinks that a cover for a shoot down.

I didn't see the Pod theory on your blacklist. Is that one OK?

Just to let you know, I don't think anyone believes the hologram theory any more. Not sure why you keep bringing up that non-issue.

Last, who runs the truth movement?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by seattletruth

If you went back, looked at the physics of velocity, energy and momentum then you will have answered your questions.

I can show you how to STAB and pierce into a raw potato with a common paper....yes PAPER drinking straw.

NOT impossible, when you know how.

Illustrates nicely, on a much smaller scale of course, what I'm talking about.

I suppose you could look at martial artists too, the amazing things they do with their bare hands against materials that should be impervious to flesh and bone....

[edit on 8 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

You know, I've seen this claim made on several threads, or ones like it. In theory, it ought to be possible, but in practical terms, theories don't often hold up--so, please do, show me how to stab a paper drinking straw into a potato--on the first try, as that was how many chances the "hijackers" had to get it right when piercing those buildings.

It would be great, too if you could fill the straw with kerosene and have the potato turn to powder an hour after the impact, too, but I know that's asking a little bit much.

And i hate to be the cold voice of reality, but all boards, bricks, and other masonry that martial artists typically strike through have been scored to allow them to snap from the sudden impact. So you see, illusions are everywhere!

But I appreciate that your focus is on finding the truth, that's what I would like to find out, too. So no derision is intended by my comments.

But if you can pull off the paper straw/potato thing, I would love to see it, and it would make a great youtube video as well!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
BoneZ, you're always trying to tell everyone what 9/11 theories to not believe in like a fascist.

Why don't you tell us what 9/11 theories are "BoneZ approved"?

Is no planes at the Pentagon OK? CIT's NoC? That one is causing a lot of friction in the truth movement.

What about no plane at Shanksville? Hoffman thinks that a cover for a shoot down.

I didn't see the Pod theory on your blacklist. Is that one OK?

Just to let you know, I don't think anyone believes the hologram theory any more. Not sure why you keep bringing up that non-issue.

Last, who runs the truth movement?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ATH911]

Calls for speculation are merely baiting the hook. It is unnecessary for those who don't believe the Official Story to speculate on what might have happened, it is enough to point out the inconsistencies and contradictions in the OS and call for a new investigation.

We don't know what happened. We want to know what happened. If we knew, we wouldn't need a new investigation, would we?

Your little ploy rightly ought to fall on deaf ears as another meaningless non-contributory post from another truster who rather than supporting a point with logic, appeals to logical fallacy to drag the discussion off-topic.

Ignorance denied.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Since my thread was closed i am going to repost this here:

I dont know why this isn't talked about, but i think this video speaks monuments to what is going on:

www.youtube.com...

Watch very closely, specifically around 11-14 seconds, and tell me if you see a plane?

Im not trying to de-rail the truth movement. Im doing exactly what the truth movement is doing, asking questions. To me, that video doesn't show a plane. It looks actually like a missile, and there where images of Air to Ground firing aircraft flying in the air that day.

The fact that missiles instead of planes where used does not de-rail the truth movement. In fact, this video would be evidence enough of a cover up by itself.
So lets stop the bickering and debate ALL the facts. We are already getting the media to hate us, so who cares just how fringe our theories are. People are either going to open their minds and listen to everything or stay close minded. Lets help the open minded here, because the close minded sheeple are just helpless.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ I commend what you are trying to do but I think you are on a hiding to nothing. Personally I would like to make it a capital offence to post anything which 10 minutes googling would show to be untrue and to keep posting long debunked stuff, but there what can you do.

It is obvious just from this forum that there are people like PookztA who support Judy Wood and you are getting flak from no-planers on this thread. I think you just have to accept that they are part and parcel of the truth movement. I don't believe disinfo. agents actually exist and I have to agree with ATH911 that you are not authorised to rule on what is an acceptable conspiracy theory and what isn't.

Anyway, no hard feelings because you haven't had a go at my UFO theories. Have you seen this latest pic ? argue with that if you can !

current.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hey, _BoneZ_

There are quite a few newer members here who may not have heard of Capt. John Lear.

Some of those members think that the mention of "no-planes" and such are intentionally used by what they call the "OS Believers" (or the new term, 'trusters') to discredit the 'Truth Movement'.

It is far from the case, some of the most outrageous theories on this topic, and others, as you point out in this thread, do NOT come from those who seek to rationally examine the events of 9/11, without resorting to wild fantasies.

I took the liberty of searching, and bring just this one example, from as recently as August 2009:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps clear some things uip.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
There are quite a few newer members here who may not have heard of Capt. John Lear.

The way you keep talking about John Lear seems like your jealous of his aviation record.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Looking at that list, you can't completely write off no-planes.

No, YOU can't write it off. The 9/11 truth movement has written it off, according to the websites listed in the OP, so there's no use in pleading your case. You wanna plead your case? Take it to those research organizations, but I'll lay any amount of money down that they won't even listen.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
There is nothing in my mind that is completely ruled out.

That's correct. In YOUR mind. The 9/11 research organizations have made it clear where they stand on these disinfo theories.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Is that so? Please post a link where I have told someone what 9/11 theories to believe in. I know you won't be able to because I never have and in that case, you're being dishonest and posting false information. We have a title for people like that 'round these parts.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I have to agree with ATH911 that you are not authorised to rule on what is an acceptable conspiracy theory and what isn't.

Of course you agree with ATH911. Birds of a feather...

But you both are being dishonest and posting false information. Nowhere in any of my posts do I rule on what's acceptable and what isn't in the 9/11 truth movement. The research organizations rule on what is acceptable and what isn't within their own organizations. All I did was post that information all in one place.

I don't appreciate having my posts twisted or words put in my mouth by you or ATH. If you aren't clear on the topic you're posting on, go read it again.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That is laughable.

I guess that would be you and who else?

I am entitled to believe whatever I want to until we all know the truth. For all I know you are the disinfo agent trying to corral everyone's opinion. I do not force my opinion on others, the exact opposite of what you are doing currently.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Is that so? Please post a link where I have told someone what 9/11 theories to believe in. I know you won't be able to because I never have and in that case, you're being dishonest and posting false information. We have a title for people like that 'round these parts.

I said "to not believe in." Learn how to read before you post disinformation that I'm being dishonest.

The questions I asked you (that you conveniently side-stepped) was which theories are "BoneZ approved."

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That is laughable.

I'm trying to understand where your comprehension is lacking. Though if you do espouse tv fakery or any of those other crackpot disinfo theories, it's understandable that it's lacking.

I noticed your post said "you, you, you", but one problem with your comprehension skills is that I'm not the one that made the websites/organizations in the OP put out public statements on their websites that go against your "beliefs".

I'm only the messenger and I just posted it all in one place. Got a problem with it? Take it up with the websites in the OP. But whining and complaining to me does nothing but continues your foolishness.

I am entitled to believe whatever I want

You absolutely are and nobody said you weren't. You can believe that King Kong knocked the towers down for all I care. But that doesn't mean the 9/11 truth movement supports your "theories".

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I said "to not believe in." Learn how to read before you post disinformation that I'm being dishonest.

Now you're trying to play a childish game of semantics. Believe in, not to believe in, it doesn't matter. You're lying by saying I'm telling people in what theories to believe in OR NOT to believe in and nowhere do I say that.

It's clearly listed in the OP the organizations that made those policies. I'm just the messenger and posted everything in one place. If you have a problem with those policies, you take it up with those organizations. Clear?

The questions I asked you (that you conveniently side-stepped)

That usually happens when people go around making false claims about other people.

which theories are "BoneZ approved."

I support the 9/11 truth movement, including the organizations in the OP. That's all you need to know.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Whining and complaining?

Really?

Come on man, get real. Why would I go to these other organizations as well and "complain" to them. I don't care what anyone else thinks but I do believe it is dangerous to tell people what they MUST believe. I don't really believe more than 10% of the original story but that doesn't mean I need to side with anyone at the same time.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Is it not clear now to everyone that BoneZ is nothing but a provocateur, trying to cause division in the truth movement?

I mean the skeptics cheered this thread of his! That should be clue enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I don't care what anyone else thinks but I do believe it is dangerous to tell people what they MUST believe.

Please show where I've told people what they must believe. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Is it not clear now to everyone that BoneZ is nothing but a provocateur, trying to cause division in the truth movement?

Um, since the crackpot disinfo theories in this thread aren't supported or acknowledged anywhere in the truth movement, then there's no division happening, mmmkay? Thanks for stopping by.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join