It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Matrix by David Icke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He is surely making a lot of illusory money off a lot of illusory people... And for one who hates tptb and the banks.... Well I saw him the other day in Ryde going to draw money from from that nasty Nationwide building society that he made from feckless idiots who buy his crap.... For someone who hates the monetary system he sure has a lot... Cheers suckers!!... Fools and their money are soon parted...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In 1967 Colin Wilson wrote The Mind Parasites (Arkham house with a release of about 3000 copies, I have one). It's a very insightful book and the main theme is that man's abilities are stifled by... wait .... here it comes...

Aliens stationed on the moon! Who have a base and the moon is not a natural object but one inadvertently captured by the earth's gravity or being placed there. Now, the earth capturing the moon? The physics just don't hold up, but being placed in orbit, ok, that kinda works.

My point is, Icke's work, although it may have been written differently, is therefore "idea" plagiarism based on The Mind Parasites and The Matrix.

I watched one of Icke's 6 hour video presentations and you know, I understood exactly what he said as I see the corruption and manipulation in government and our financial systems. But that last 15 minutes destroyed any credibility he had garnered as a source of good information when he started spouting off about giant shape shifting reptiles controlling the world. Well, hello! I know the monarchy, every politician and banker known to man are cold blooded, scaly, slimy, scum sucking bags of #e, but in a metaphorical sense, not a physical one.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phake

Phake,

Stop going around and spreading disinformation.

You created your account March 7, 2010 (Today) and so far you've spread a bunch of random disinfo in multiple threads:

Offcourse they landed and went on the moon! There are megatons of evidence that this happened. Cmon, you all are being so silly to not trust nasa.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You truthers havent come up with 1 small tiny little evidence that it wasnt like the OS! But I have an open mind. Maybe it was the round green aliens from the planet nabaru X who shot a huge alien-beam into the building from their mac-ufo's like you all say. But you have to proof it! If you dont have evidence. ITS BS!!

Must agree with ImAPepper here... I call this BS. This is nothing. N o t h i n g Photoshoped or something worse. I dont know, dont have time to read, gotta debunk something else. Give us some real evidence! Prefer CNN. Else its BS!

Looks like all the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy people in the whole world think this 9/11 was a inside job, lol! Not everything you see and read about is a conspiracy. The evidence is so overwhelming, it was terrorists. If it was the CIA it would be all over the news by now.

David icke is a totally weird and stupid. How can you actually think that there is some aliens on the moon? The moon is nothing more than some dusty rock that have been there all the time. You all are so stupid if you think that there exists something else with a brain except the human in the universe. Just look at our history, what we are and where we come from. We know everything. And look what we know about space and universe and what we know of our own planet. We know everything. And with our body and eyes, we can see and sense everything. Offcourse there is nothing on the moon. Offcourse there is nothing else in the whole universe and beyond. Only our planet is the one that have life. If you think something else, you are crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy. At the same level as David icke!

Stop spreading disinfo and don't post if you have nothing to say, but trying to derail the conversation.

Just had to post this so people NOTICE that "Phake" aka "FAKE" is spreading disinfo.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As for David Icke and his "Crazy" theories, people have to realize that ANYTHING is possible.

You DON'T Know what You DON'T Know.

None of us here know the real history of mankind and how we got here because we don't have all the information and truth to make an educated hypothesis based on facts.

Are reptilians real? Could be.

Is the moon controlling our 3D planet? Could be.

Just because it sounds "far fetched" doesn't make it unreal.

The Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Edit: delete please

[edit on 3/7/10 by OnceReturned]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wonder if staying awake would be a good way to stick it too the moon lol maybe I will try it to see if I can break free of its matrix

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I can personally guarantee you that he does not offer proof for most of the claims he makes. He mingles together claims from various sources and mashes them up to fit his overall theory,

How odd, then, that you would be inclined to read all of his books, much less own them.

yet he does not source his claims nor does he provide a coherent narrative that deals with the contradictions he himself implies.

. . . . but I just can't stop reading them and reading them!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
[edit on 7-3-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Stop going around and spreading disinformation. You created your account March 7, 2010 (Today) and so far you've spread a bunch of random disinfo in multiple threads:

It would only be "disinfo" if he was providing information. So far, all indicators point to troll.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hey Emerald The Paradigm, what ever happened to saying that you'd leave ATS forever if your February war prediction didn't come to pass? I'm sorry, but when you say that something will happen 100%, it doesn't happen, and you go back on your word even after that fact, I have a hard time paying attention to what you're saying.

I think the old saying is "The boy who cried wolf." Even if what you're saying is factual, how are we supposed to believe you?

[edit on 3/7/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by Phake

Phake,

Stop going around and spreading disinformation.

You created your account March 7, 2010 (Today) and so far you've spread a bunch of random disinfo in multiple threads:

Naa, this guy isn't spreading disinformation, he is spreading retardation. Clearly it is a secondary account for the sole purpose of threadjacking and acting like a moron. A ops needs to step in and simply ban the account...its not stupidity he is spreading, it is purposeful silliness and thats the only intention.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

The Moon had a number of geological sensors implanted during the manned explorations. The purpose of these were to allow a computerized construct to be made of the interior.
These sensors were working for a period of time and then were shut off.
According to Hoagland, this was because they were finding anomalous, enormous, extremely regular crescent shaped mascons (mass concentrations) buried deep in the moon.
He speculates that these were the motors which propelled the Moon here. Additionally the Moon would then be an artificial construct.
He also did not present evidence but he stated that it came from sources.

This is reportage. Not an opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Icke Fans Take Note!

Originally posted by OnceReturned

My response is this: these claims are self contradictory. If the moon exists as a tool of deception which projects an artificial reality into the mind body system, does it also project the fact that it is a tool of deception as part of its illusory world? Because, if it does, that would be self defeating.

This exercise in logic will be completely ignored in this thread. Quite often the people who proclaim outrageous stories on this forum suffer temporary blindness when their magical world is taken out with one logical paragraph.

Kudos to you OnceReturned! Brilliant Post!

IRM

[edit on 8/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
There is conjecture that the moon was an dead dwarf star, hollowed, and hijacked by the reptillians and brought into our Orbit millions of years ago. Whether it is transmitting a false reality is another story- but I dont dare say that it is anything close to the matrix. We are not human batteries- and we are really existing as spirits in physical forms. We humans can only perceive what weve been genetically programed to perceive- and that comes from genetics- which if the Reptillians or anyone else for that matter was the architect- then they were in control of it the entire time.

Now for those who are familiar with my posts, I am not taking the God spark out of this equation. Aliens do not and are not the End All. God exists- Heaven is real-Hell is real- only he allows his creations to do what they will. Certain species have certain moral codes to abide by.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Good grief WZN.....

Did you have to start a reptilian thread.....

Did you.....?

Yeah.....I guess you did

:shk:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's simple click the "ignore" button and don't listen to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
alex collier also confirms the notion of the hollowed out moon

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

G'day

Until just a few minutes ago I always thought your name was "Emerald The Penguin".

And......I always wondered about that, but I thought.....

OK....if he wants to be Emerald The Penguin, then no worries I guess.....

But now I see you are in fact "Emerald The Paradigm"!

Sorry.....my mind tends to wander in WZN's crazy threads.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Dear watchZEITGEISTnow

David Icke started out as a politician in Wavertree Liverpool England and did not get very far with that. A Liberal or maybe liberal democrat, even worse. It is near enough as a description, I can not be bothered looking it up it is way too boring.

After which he came up with all this stuff for the want of a better word. If I am right here he suggests that we are being controlled by reptilian aliens??

Dose he ever suggest a reason why they would bother?????????

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I have seen Icke live speak for 7 hours...

The crowd at this sold out event looked articulate, smart, intelligent (and thin
). I don't think a charlatan would have made it out alive if he was hoaxing his content with such a group...

It was bloody marvelous - and farking EYE OPENING!

Have you heard of mass hypnotism? Chris Angel does it. David Blaine does it. And probably Icke does it too!

In other words you've been had!
And so too those so called 'smart, intelligent' mugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join