It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Matrix by David Icke

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

You claim there are aliens on the moon. How did you determine they are aliens and not the US DoD? 60% of the Federal budget is now 'black budget', and pursing secret projects. So the money is available, and the motive, and the opportunity. Just think about it more...it is also alleged that the 'greys' gave the US Govt a StarGate when we signed the Greada Treaty at Edwards AFB in the '50s. And that we now have bases on Mars, and the moon. Who knows where else.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Aliens? well to be honest, i havent seen anyone of them yet, no eyeball to eyeball, so no idea really whether their eyes are the slitty reptilian pupils, the big black almond shaped or the blue eyed aryans.
but their technology is massively ahead of ours (hope you'll find the images with this reply).
if these images from the moon are not ours, humans - US-DoD stuff , then whose are they.
if terrestial techno, its a big boost to us but why is everybody silent on this? there's a whole lotta of civilization up there!!!

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=128566

you may research these images via google moon.
well some techies in nasa/usgs/jaxa/selene thought they have it covered...well not all...they did "missed" something for us....

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i started reading the children of the matrix by david icke when i was fourteen...i read the first two chapters...i felt that david knew way to much about brainwashing and human influence that i stopped reading the book....i felt like if i finsihsed the book i would probably never come back to sanity... i dont like him

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join