It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Matrix by David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
davidickebooks.co.uk...
"David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with the publication of his most amazing book yet.

He takes the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new levels of understanding and he calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave.

David has moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incredible ‘awakening’ in 1990 and here he does it again - and then some.

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7."

and on Veritas Jordan Maxwelll also has confirmed his belief that zee Moon is artificial and probably was towed here

Listen to the 1st part for free where he states this here: www.veritasshow.com...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Are you on a campaign to spread Icke's rubbish?
www.davidicke.com...

You have quoted it Icke site verbatim that you link?

This is nothing more than an advert for a shill.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Are you on a campaign to spread Icke's rubbish?
www.davidicke.com...

You have quoted it Icke site verbatim that you link?

This is nothing more than an advert for a shill.

You're totally allowed to have that opinion, which I have to agree to disagree with you and move happily on...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

It sounds like John Lear got to him.

This is an insane theory Icke has about the moon. It is even nuttier than the soul catcher/rerouter that Lear talks about. Still though, it sounds like it will be a fun read.

*Hey, has Icke done any shows where he talks about this Moon Matrix idea or his new book - because I would like to hear that.

Edit: I wonder if all of the lunar anomalists (like you) and Pegasus members posting there might have influenced him...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hey E1
- well i haven't seen one yet - can't wait to either...

Did you also listen to Jordan Maxwell's revelation? Woah, that's the 1st time I've heard Maxster talk about that?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Not yet.

I will listen to Maxwell in a bit - I am watching a docu about Napoleon right now.

*I edited my last post. What do you think about that possibility of us influencing him?

We have posted plenty of stuff to his board afterall.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't have the money to buy his book or the time to listen to an audio file.
What proof does he have of this moon matrix?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

*I edited my last post. What do you think about that possibility of us influencing him?

We have posted plenty of stuff to his board afterall.

Well that's how it works right? Lear influences zorgon who influences someone like you or I who influences hopefully someone else - like Icky or *cough* MSM.

Bottom line is we are doing this to find out hidden truths

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

G'day me ol' mate WZN

It's always nice to see you stirring things up out here in the threads

Now as for Icke.....

He thinks shape-shifting reptilians are running the world.

He is therefore a total waste of time.

He's an arresting speaker.....

But he's a waste of time.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well I guess you can think that, whereas others may think different...

It's a big ask for anyone to grasp - but then again, maybe this type of thinking holds merit...

Maybe maybe not?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I don't have the money to buy his book or the time to listen to an audio file.
What proof does he have of this moon matrix?

G'day Nventual

Icke has no proof for any of his crazy theories.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well I guess you can think that, whereas others may think different...
It's a big ask for anyone to grasp - but then again, maybe this type of thinking holds merit...
Maybe maybe not?

Aaahhhhh........

No mate.....

Definitely......maybe not

Cheers as always

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I have seen Icke live speak for 7 hours...

The crowd at this sold out event looked articulate, smart, intelligent (and thin
). I really think this crowd showed a group of sharp individuals that also had street cred. That being said - I don't think a charlatan would have made it out alive if he was hoaxing his content with such a group...

It was bloody marvelous - and farking EYE OPENING!

I like and vouch for Daveo

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

G'day again WZN

I've listened to him quite extensively on line.

He is an arresting & entertaining speaker.

However I can't go along with his theories.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Moon anomalists have been around for ages.

I was a UFO/ Moon guy long ago (back when a BBS was actually a billboard). Nobody influenced me much there - but the Pegasus guys did help a great deal when it came to using this new internet contraption for research and whatnot.

Anyhow, you have probably noticed that my theories are much different than those of Lear or Hoagland even. Almost all of my stuff is speculative and I usually post my own original finds and research.
When it comes to anomalous images, I tend to say what something looks like, not what it is (which we normally cannot know).

Some people will say what that [impossible to know] something is, instead of just saying what it looks lie, and what that does, etc.

Alas.

Edit: Regarding Icke: I thing he is quite entertaining. I would not recommend children listen to him - but he is good fun to listen to.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

It would seem that some of Icke's concepts are a little to much for your comprehension skills to grasp. Your sweeping generalizations are a testament to that. I can name 2 off the top of my head, 3 if you want to count the son of god, which while cannot be proven is non the less believed by the majority of the world in one way or another. Problem-Reaction-Solution, one of Icke's "crazy theories" is a daily occurrence, unless you happen to be either blind, stupid or both, and the reptilian thing holds some merit in both physiology and physiology (look up r-complex).

So yeah, thanks for offering nothing of any substance to the topic champ.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hmmm... Maybe the folks who did the Truman Show are in the know somehow...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OP why are you so keen on sharing this theory with us if there is absolutely no proof?
Does Icke give any reason at all why he thinks there is a moon matrix?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The book is not out yet...

You would know that if you read the page you were linked to.

The book is estimated to be ready for shipping at the end of April/early May

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I apologize, I didn't bother to click the link because I saw nothing in the OPs quote that suggested the link would provide anything helpful.

I'm humored by the line: "DAVID ICKE'S SENSATIONAL NEW BOOK". It's always good when the author of a book is the same person telling people how great it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join