It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

That's exactly right, he has nothing to loose and everything to gain.
His thoughts would turn to civil unrest in the US. Basically he would
like nothing better than to see the US implode under it's own bureaucracy,
and may also lead to the death of Israel.

And the People of the US are doing exactly what he intended.
The more you think about it, the more brilliant he is.

The pen is Mightier than the Sword.......

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
that's so awesome! I hope Iran helps to expose the truth about 9/11.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Jackflap hit on a very important point in this post on page 4.

Operation Ajax/Tpajax.

The joint work of the US and Britain to remove Mohammed Mossadegh, the democratically elected PM of Iran from power.

A man, who was even featured on Time as person of the year 1951, 2 years before his "illegal" removal.

Mossadegh was friendly to America. But on the other hand, he didn't like Britain much.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

do you realize how idiotic, asinine and generally delirious you sound when you insinuate that an individual has an 'agenda' for things such as 9/11?

Hmm, i guess i don't...but i wonder if you realize how idiotic, asinine, and completely delirious i think you sound for turning everything that moves into a government conspiracy.

I find it laughably insane that someone can look me dead in the eye and tell me that they don't think other governments would lie.

Only the US government lies.

Thats its own form of kool-aid. If you believe that...then please, do me a favor...move away.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks Ahmadinejad, now that you tell the truth for once you are screwing us up. I wonder when they will propose a bill that would stop all people from saying the government had any involvement in 9/11 because we will be labeled as domestic terrorists! I am not a terrorist at all, I won't even kill a rat in my house. What does that tell ya!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Same whacko who claims the Holocaust is a big fabrication, correct?

Feed him to the dogs.

Fail.

Feed you to the dogs.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just because he doesn't like Israel, doesn't mean he is wrong on 911. He didn't say it was a "fabrication" in the sense that it didn't happened. It's just a matter of who did it.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I can see where this is gonna end up... "Lol, first he said the Holocaust didn't happen, now he says 9/11 was an inside job!" Props to him for saying 9/11 was a scam, but it'll likely get turned around and make the 9/11 movement look bad just because HE said it. I don't really have any opinion of him, but I'm aware that plenty think he's a nutcase.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I think you have it backwards...The MSM has been portraying him as a crazy villain for years now and his comment would bring civil unrest to the US?

If anything his comments will prevent more light from being shined on the subject since the media would label anyone with the same sentiment as a "nut job"(if they haven't already).

BTW the people of US are asking questions because questions need to be asked since the OS was suspect to say the least, not because of Ahmadinejad.

And the "death of Israel"? Care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
that's so awesome! I hope Iran helps to expose the truth about 9/11.

Okay just don't hold your breath.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ahmadinejad is a CIA asset.

With no proof or evidence whatsoever, except for all of his cordial invitations to Israel, the US and anyone with common sense to kick the crap out of Iran, I believe he was turned during the Iran hostage crisis back in the Carter administration days.

They must have requested him to make the statement to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

9/11 was an inside job, but not because Ahmadinejad says so.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I think you have it backwards...The MSM has been portraying him as a crazy villain for years now and his comment would bring civil unrest to the US?

If anything his comments will prevent more light from being shined on the subject since the media would label anyone with the same sentiment as a "nut job"(if they haven't already).

BTW the people of US are asking questions because questions need to be asked since the OS was suspect to say the least, not because of Ahmadinejad.

And the "death of Israel"? Care to elaborate?

All roads lead back to Israel, Mel was right.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Someone, Ahmadinejad, who has all the worlds attention says that 9/11 was an inside job. Obviously, hes a crazy, just looking for TV time.

An ex chief of the ISI, the CIA paid and run Pakistan intelligence agency says it was an inside job, and lets not forget, the ISI sent $100.000 to Mohammed Atta a week before 9/11, so the CIA funded the leader of the 9/11 attacks.

Thousands of pilots, architects and other professionals such as metalurgists, civil engineers, firemen and EMS´S etc, do not believe the original story.

Science has proved that the towers fell at freefall speed.

The only THREE STEEL STRUCTURED BUILDINGS IN THE HISTORY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING TO FALL DUE TO FIRE, are WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.

Tapes of the first responders tell of numerous secondary explosions in and around the towers.
Willy Rodriguez tells of a huge explosion in the basement of one of the WTC´s BEFORE the aircraft hit.

The proof is there.
Why after nearly 10 years are we still waiting for justice.

Its time for a new, independant investigation that preportions INDIVIDUAL and not COLLECTIVE blame as with the 9/11 commision report.
The person responsable for the 9/11 attacks on New York, should be brought to trial, be they the most highest of the government ot the lowest of the intelliegence services or military ranks,be they foreign or domestic.
The protection provide by immunity against conviction should be nullified, to ensure that those guilty receive justice in its fullest measure.

Isnt this the reason why America had a revolution, to rid itself of tryanny.
To quote Mel Gibson in the film "THE PATRIOT", when asked why they should fight against the british -
"Tell me sir, why should i trade one tyrant 3000 miles away for 3000 tyrants one mile away".

FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CAELUM.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
First off, Iran is a theocracy since the Islamic Revolution.

This implies Khamenei gave the OK to this statement.

[Edit to retract previous statement, controversial among scholars.]

If people doubt Ahmadinejad's reliability, how about Francesco Cossiga?

He is an ex-president of Italy, and involved in Operation Gladio.

Maybe more reliable, being an insider of secret paramilitary and all...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It appears to me that Iran is just pushing a pressure point, that's there to be pushed. The Iranians, like most other nations, are aware that 911 is a sensitive issue in America and plenty of traction can be gained by speculating about false flag operations. They don't appear to have a card to play, some particular evidence to put a cat amongst the wolves. It is enough to just state the rumor, to help entrench discord between 'patriot' movements and the government. Unlike fellow posters, i have not met the man personally, and can offer no info about his smell or mental state but i suspect he is a shrewd player and not to be pigeonholed as an oaf, lightly.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't think Mr. Ahmandinejad needs to worry if this statement was misquoted.

Anyone feel he might have been misquoted? How about we analyse word for word what he said?

Didn't think so.

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

I doubt the NWO would be stupid enough to allow a loose cannon much power in the middle east. The Ahmadinejad rhetoric is popular amongst Muslim nations because they would feel threatened if Israel openly controlled the show.

It is interesting that the conclusions you draw from reading the headlines depends so heavily on your perspective. There are so many different perspectives, the truth becomes a real holographic matrix.

Techniques like parallaxing media sources and looking at the longer term situation might help. Net head and information overload could have you running around like a squirrel otherwise. IMHO we need to get back to teaching critical thinking processes with longer term cause and effect relationships if we want to move society ahead.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wow. Having this idiot on board will be a huge boost for all the Truthers out there!

Perhaps someone can invite Ahmadinejad to join ATS. We could give him his own forum. Perhaps a "Holocaust Denial" forum?

This guy is a total quack and having him out there spouting 9/11 conspiracy theories only undermines the movement. This guy isn't doing any of you Truthers a favor.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Not that Ahmadinejad's opinion lends the conspiracy theory any more credence, but I say it's about time he catches up with it.

I hate to say it but I agree with old Mahmoud on this one.
Even crazy people can get it right sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join