It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see when you turn out the lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I did some searching with little success with this thing in mind. I am seeing characters, sometimes Chinese or Japanese, maybe....sometimes things that look like they came off a certain popular guitar strap that Hendrix favored. Odd L's that look like a horn, and some that seem Egyptian. I am getting the feeling that my mind has been forced to climb to the mountain top because of various electric tricks I have been subjected to since that day I awoke to a shock cannon in '93. It is becoming plain that the whole universe may be in our minds, or at least, perhaps the whole of Earth's civilization, and by this I mean millions of years worth, if not infinite amounts. It may be that it is some sort of vault for preserving meaning in life, of which I can find none, at this time in culture and with the media being all controlling. You can refuse to eat and drink these horrible messages, but when you go out in the world, you are seeing exactly what they are feeding us all, even if you reject it. Cannot avoid this in attempting to interact. So, I use the imagination to create effects that are better than life, mostly, as a recompense, and as a mission of sorts, to find a suitable culture in time I wish to return to. I know that many times man has rose and buried itself with these same games, whereby men try to control God with technology. The reason there's no proof is that everything gets scraped under the surface over the ages. I am certain that all this has been done before...I just want to see it, feel it for myself. What the hell am I seeing? These are not normal Roman alphanumerics. Sometimes I get a visual that looks like a spirograph pattern. If man has attempted to control these things (by man I mean such as the evil of bono or al gore) then I feel sorry for this snip in time.

What does this have to do with Jesus? Well, maybe he could answer this. Otherwise, I find that his followers are about as gratifying as setting a time lapse camera to watch your back every time you leave your space. I don't want a Rolex. I don't need a Citation jet. I wouldn't ride a Harley or any motorcycle because of what technology has done to create a race of self serving monsters. Therefore, I cannot find any solutions through listening to preachers such as the copester. I imagine Jesus is aware of what I am talking about, but he left us with such thin records. Let's see...he died, then rose from the dead after beating up satan, who we are supposed to forgive, to report to a prostitute who probably did not knife her family in the back and remove a bottle of hydrogen peroxide with every trip to the airport, so that's good...then a few guys took up assumed names and wrote a thin transcript of what they did, and ended it all with one of the worst hyperboles in literary history. I suppose if all the good works Jesus did were recorded in a book, there wouldn't be enough volumes in the world to contain them. Great. Is there even a record of his family, deaths, offspring...am I missing something?

Forgive the piss poor writing, as I don't feel like railing specifically against the problems of modern media governance at the moment. I want to know what I am looking at as I drift in to sleep, and out of it, assuming the shocks aren't too violent, and I can therefore manage sleep.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 7-3-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i get exactly that under the influence of mary jane haha
not sure if its related but i think its just your subconscious mind at work

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
...when i turn out the lights, i see dark... sometimes, if theres a hint of light, i can see the muzzle of a great beast... he's very cute, even though he eats cats and that gives him bad breath but he's a wonderful sleepin' buddy except for the fartin'...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Subconscious mind, in my case, seems to be rather fixed on seeing the same patterns. Only once or twice did I see a scroll with Oriental writing. Since then, it's those odd scripts and characters. I wouldn't place too much emphasis on Jane. Seems to be rather independent of that. It's a freakin' plant, is all. Great for music appreciation, knowing oneself, and general anticarcinogenic properties. It's just another thing that a mean person will use to slash you out of their way. I find that most people are pretty uncomplicated, and pretty base at heart, so it's no surprise that, while visiting Jane, they are no different. Basically, if one is uncomfortable with Jane, I don't want to get to know them. It's not that important. Why make it a stumbling block, or something more than it is? Would your search end if Jane didn't exist?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Maybe what you are looking at is a "plant". There is a plant called G-13 cause M is the 13th letter in the alphabet. Maybe what you are looking at is a government plant. Maybe you should just relax and not over analyze things. The new silent hill game has a young girl on the cover with a blue t shirt under a yellow dress on a swing with white eyes . The stategy guide shows cover picture and some things show up better in the dark (pictures). ATS 's book talks about secret Nazi bases in Ant art ic a , and if their were really something going on for 60 years how could no one know. Maybe what you are looking at is a government plant named G-13.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How does this post relate to any secret society? I fail to see it. Any mods here?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I can't tell you, but I know that its mine. (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Last night watched some kind of random pair figure-skating event. I am not a big sports fan in general and don't know much about skating, but for some reason the beauty and grace of the dancer's movements captured my attention. When I was drifting off to sleep later, I saw hundreds of mental images of skaters whirling, twirling, stretching, contorting, and doing their thing...was quite soothing somehow. Think I will have to watch this sport more often. It's a good reminder that sometimes watching or reading something totally out-of-the-blue that you have never really been interested in can be a positive experience.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...when i turn out the lights, i see dark... sometimes, if theres a hint of light, i can see the muzzle of a great beast... he's very cute, even though he eats cats and that gives him bad breath but he's a wonderful sleepin' buddy except for the fartin'...

LMAO@@@!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sometimes I see the old Pope, and Judge Judy getting it on.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbd4bf76b5f.jpeg[/atsimg] and [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50b43287d813.jpeg[/atsimg]
Getting it on.

And sometimes I see Judge Judy [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50b43287d813.jpeg[/atsimg] being abducted by Alf [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a202b909653.jpg[/atsimg].
And then they get it on.

And sometimes i see maths.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de89353ee6ba.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I had nothing to do with the category selection. At least not consciously. It was perhaps generated based on my topic title. I rarely start threads. I was not aware of having selected a category. THX

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I can't tell you, but I know its mine.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What you're describing that you see when you "turn out the lights" is a paranormal portal opening up. It is through this portal that you [soul] travel when you enter into dream consciousness. It is a higher dimensionality that your mundain daytime consciousness normally cannot see. However because you possess potential psychic ability you're subconsciousness and the higher dimensionality there of is making itself known to you. I here include an education video which I made which I am certain will help you to access this portal for your great benefit. In science what you're experiencing is called Quantum Entanglement. QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT [QE] is not, as some believe it to be, the transfer of "information" at greater than the speed of light, at absolute velocity, or any velocity. QE is what some call "worm hole in space" what Albert Einstien called "The folding of the fabric of time and space". It is the "Oneness of All Things". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. Interestingly we all experience this QE in our subconsciousness which is, relative to our mundain daytime consciousness, a higher dimensional domain. What you're looking at when you "turn out the lights" is a manifestation of higher dimensionality known to the ancient mystics as a STAR GATE. Use it wisely.
SHIMONO
GENSHAE

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I was just going to edit my post if me trying to prove I am 100% not guilty of any wrong doing might have led to any problems or me trying to fight my way out of a paper bag. Christianity is the worlds largest religion with 1.8 billion people, (out of 6 billion on earth) and 2000 years of culture. Maybe you shouldnt feel so down about things. In my other threads I theorize about an experiment and sometimes quote a book about government secrets. Nothing tangible all speculation, but if things keep you up at night tried to maybe give some advice.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I thank you for having taken the time to respond to my poorly created thread. I will look up your links and reflect on them.

top topics

join