It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hey where did all the innocent truthers disappear to?

Care to come back to put the slap down on?

No?

This type of bull# is exactly what I was talking about.

You wonder how someone seemingly rational (we've already seen an entire thread praising his awesome intellect) could go on a shooting spree?

It's because they run into scum like this poster.

Here's someone completely justifying murder.... and all in the name of 9/11 truth.

I hope the mods have the good sense to ban him and report him to the cops... in fact... let me go and put this in that cop thread.

Ban me? Report me to the cops? You can't be serious. Wouldn't that be banning someone for their stance on this topic? Don't even give me that crap.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
All right, I've said time and time again that sooner or later, some innocent bystander was going to get killed over the horse s**t your beloved conspiracy web sites are pushing out to get people all paranoid over shadows.

Your right, 2 people died. This is terrible. Don't investigate 3000 people dieing. Good idea.

You know this is a conspiracy site right?

Besides, it was most likely a false flag anyways. If it wasn't, the government would act like it wasn't, and just deal with it. But instead they JUMP at the chance to start FKing # up even more because of it. THAT is just going to make this so called shooting happen more often.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath

Ban me? Report me to the cops? You can't be serious. Wouldn't that be banning someone for their stance on this topic? Don't even give me that crap.

If that "stance" includes promoting murder, yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
whether YOU PEOPLE are part of the solution, or part of the problem

AND who and what are you goodoledave.
this is one of the biggest conspiracy sites ton the web iis this ats guoldchilddavo.soz
what do you really think, well from what you just said quoted above me ithinks you sit in a ivory tower or think you do?, i dident know we ats was a class as in you people, As in sumit you scrape of a shoe .Now dave why do you read this stuff on ats, if we create problems by believing non msm as you know full well some actually do because of evidence and credible whistleblowers well what can i say .
what that guy did was wrong and i dont think anyone would want to c anyone dead be it a copper or a regular citizen or outcast unfortunate person ,But thats me dave you c. so good-ole-dave i dont c any good in your little ole conspiracy because it is one as we are those type people do we exist or is it only on ats because i dont tell people i believe the gov is shafting the world . were i live we shrug authority but still respect it sort of fair cop gov .but we dont befriend em because thats danger to us as they are career mad but hurt them never and thats how we go round the mulberry bush oops
::
:

[edit on 3/5/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 3/5/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You answered your own question by saying he was some looney crackpot... the people on this website are:

99% smart critical thinkers out for the truth and out for new remarkable stories and evidence

0.9% are looney people who believe ANYTHING that ANYONE says

0.1% are people who go that one step further and do something like this

This thread is pointless...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

99% smart critical thinkers out for the truth and out for new remarkable stories and evidence

I think it should be 99% looney, and 1% combined of everyone else who gets called shills, agents etc.

Anyways, was actually surprised by the responses on the first page, almost everyone basically went with option B

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by vanhippi

I think it should be 99% looney, and 1% combined of everyone else who gets called shills, agents etc.

Anyways, was actually surprised by the responses on the first page, almost everyone basically went with option B

Damnit I knew there was something wrong with those statistics

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by QuantumDeath

When did I, In exact words, notice i said Exact words, that I promote that?

What I imply by my statement is the government are Animals. Animals you cannot reason with, animals do as they please. Do you think murder charges would be brought up in a revolution against the government? I think not. It's war upon their own people.

The people want dire change, but their leaders don't listen to them. Animalistic rule # 1 (No reasoning with them because they don't care what you want).
The government can take whatever property you have, even your life. All for their own personal secrecy. People dying mysteriously at the peaks of their carreer, people whom are somehow connected to them.
Animalistic rule # 2 (They do as they please as if they know no boundaries)

Terrorists are animals, they spread terror. What happens when you kill a terrorist? It's not murder.
Government is spreading fear and sometimes its false. Why don't you ask Sec of Defense, James Forstalls brother on whom are the real animals/terrorists, thats if his brother still lives. James Forestall was thrown through the window and no thorough investigation was put into it and his records were hidden. They called it a suicide. He was thrown out the window from government agents.

Glad I cleared that mess up. Maybe one should ask me what I mean before they go assuming what they think I mean.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 5-3-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

When is killing people that work for the government murder?

They're going to get whats coming to them and this is just the beginning of it.

When did I, In exact words, notice i said Exact words, that I promote that?

Assuming you meant killing government employees is not murder, and they have it coming to them, I think it's fair that someone else to assume that your stance on the subject is that killing a government employee is fine by you.

Terrorists are animals, they spread terror. What happens when you kill a terrorist? It's not murder.

A normal citizen cannot go around shooting people, terrorist or not, if the circumstance doesn't permit it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its pointless to shoot the security, they are just a human shield for the real villains. He should have shot two lobbyists or two bank CEO's or anyone from AIG

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is simply a troll thread. Why is it still open? We all know what's going to happen, people are going to get nasty and fight with each other. As far as the OP is concerned, there are plenty of people who do not buy the OS who have harmed no one and will not do so in their lives.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Honestly, this is one of the biggest assumptions I've seen in a while. Some guy kills two cops at the pentagon, and alluvasudden every CT'er on ATS is to blame?

HUH?

Sometimes the 'logic' on this site is dizzying in it's absurdity. As for this:

Originally posted by seethelight
Riiiight.

I certainly helped kill them by.....?

What again had I done in 2004?

And what had you done to stop it?

Your argument can be turned right back to you, what has anyone here on ATS done to 'help' kill these men? Nothing. People do as their conscience (or lack thereof) dictate. For peoples to create this thread, then to populate it with inflated accusations is ghastly. I really want to know why peoples that dislike Conspiracy Theories continue to come to this site? If people dislike it so much, leave. No one forces anyone to come here, if you don't like the content, stop. Just quit. It really is that simple. To come in here and lay the responsibility for this act at the feet of CT'ers is dishonest and inflammatory. People should be ashamed of themselves.

Chrono

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Now, here's a pop quiz, to determine right away whether you people are part of the solution, or part of the problem-

When you were told that Usama Bin Laden masterminded the attacks on 9-11-01 from a cave, yet it is 2010 & the FBI DOES NOT have him listed in connection with the attack. After assuring us, the American people that there is hard evidence proving his guilt. Why do you not want an answer?

When you were told that there was insider trading showing clearly profits were made from the attack on 9-11-01, yet somehow the information showing who knew to take extraordinary risks shorting a stock could not be found. Why do you not want an answer?

When you were told Saddam Hussein had a link to the attacks & had weapons of mass destruction, yet did NOT! Why do you not want an answer?

When you were told of a group called Al-Qaeda aka "the Base" which turns out to be a CIA funded group, "the DATAbase", was a part of Able Danger/Able Warrior running war games on 911 Why do you not want an answer?

When you can not show impact damage from a 757 engine's on the wall of the Pentagon, and witness's along with video footage are ignored. Why do you not want an answer?

When you have an investigation delayed by the White House. Strangled with red tape & secrecy. Address's only of the smallest details. Ignores witness's. Illegally clears a crimes scene, then returns with a report that is labeled a Whitewash. Why do you not want an answer?

so keep this in mind next time you try to bash a "truther"..

have any questions been answered? where is ANY proof?

that is YOUR government too.. YOUR FBI... YOUR CIA.. YOUR White House..

YOUR country KILLING in the name of YOU. Based on LIES. Again & Again. For Years now.

So, of course it's nuts this dude tried to attack the Pentagon with a hand gun..

But DO NOT say its people asking legitimate questions fault for leading him on to do such a thing..

there are plenty of innocent people dying right this minute on falsehoods you can not even call the FBI & get proof to post on this site to slightly justify.. call them.

i dare you. Ask "why don't you just release the video tapes of the pentagon from the gas station or hotel.. to end this madness!!"
we know they exist. those who seen them are sworn to secrecy.. why? if it's a 757.. oops.. now your trying to get at the TRUTH..

and that's just the tip of the iceberg..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Assuming you meant killing government employees is not murder, and they have it coming to them, I think it's fair that someone else to assume that your stance on the subject is that killing a government employee is fine by you.

Well, that someone might need to get better with Assuming skills, starting now.

A normal citizen cannot go around shooting people, terrorist or not, if the circumstance doesn't permit it.

But agencies can murder domestic american citizens in their sleep because they know too much?

If one thinks that is ok, then I suggest that person be in the right places, at the right times, and if he/she see something your not supposed to, dont make a peep about it, or he/she ends up suicided like the rest. No justice. No remourse.

The man did what he thought was best and im not going to join a crowd to hate on him.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Well, that someone might need to get better with Assuming skills, starting now

Or you're just too deeply obsessed with conspiracy theories that you keep dancing around the fact that you do not object to someone killing a government employee. If I'm wrong, just correct me, tell me what your stance is.

Yes or no question: Are you for or against the killing of government employees on the basis that they are part of some extremely vast conspiracy, that is more than likely to be wrong in the first place?

But agencies can murder domestic American citizens in their sleep because they know too much?

Show me a solid case someone being killed because they "know too much" about some conspiracy.

The man did what he thought was best and im not going to join a crowd to hate on him.

Terrorists also do what they think is right, do you also support suicide bombers? Do you support criminals who think what they're doing is right?

Truth is not based on what you feel about the subject, don't try to derail this and start about the definition of what is right either. He was an avid conspiracy theorist, he tried to 'fight the nwo', he got killed trying to kill people, all based on information that is just simply false.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

When you were told that Usama Bin Laden masterminded the attacks on 9-11-01 from a cave, yet it is 2010 & the FBI DOES NOT have him listed in connection with the attack...Why do you not want an answer?

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the 'mastermind' of, 9/11, Bin Laden was his 'mastermind' and founder of Al-Qaeda, who funds terrorists such as the hijackers. Osama bin Laden and the group he founded Al Qaeda is estimated to have spent at least $400,000 as well as an additional $300,000 that went to the hijackers...The hijackers were not really good at anonymous spending, so they left a very in depth paper trail behind that linked them directly to Al Qaeda and thus Osama bin Laden

Source:
conspiracyscience.com...
www.9-11commission.gov...

When you were told that there was insider trading...Why do you not want an answer?

Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options — instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price — surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 — highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous. - Commission report

When you were told of a group called Al-Qaeda aka "the Base" which turns out to be a CIA funded group, "the DATAbase", was a part of Able Danger/Able Warrior running war games on 911 Why do you not want an answer?

You just link to a long arse documentary, obviously I'm not going to watch it. Oddly enough, I've never actually heard that conspiracy theory before, so I'm a little dumbfounded. Regardless, if you don't think an organized group called Al-Qaeda or whatever, as the name is irrelevant, terrorist groups exist, Osama Bin Laden is real, his followers are definitely real, their attacks are real.

When you can not show impact damage from a 757 engine's on the wall of the Pentagon, and witness's along with video footage are ignored. Why do you not want an answer?

A Boeing 757 Struck The Pentagon

When you have an investigation delayed by the White House. Strangled with red tape & secrecy. Address's only of the smallest details. Ignores witness's. Illegally clears a crimes scene, then returns with a report that is labeled a Whitewash. Why do you not want an answer?

It was being held back by agencies who didn't want to basically inform everyone that their incompetence and lack of defense made it possible for terrorists to commit acts like 9/11, among other things. Your link to Lee Hamilton's book even repeats this, I wonder, does he also think it was an inside job? That Al-Qaeda doesn't exist? etc...

I think the question should be, why don't YOU want answers? Do answers hurt the conspiracy theorists fantasy world? Too close minded to accept them, all in your comfy conspiracy belief filled world?

Another thing, truthers aren't "asking questions", they're saying the official story is completely false and then proposing their odd explanations of how it happened. That is not a question. A question would be asked to a legitimate professional, such as "Why did this fall like this...", not "It should have fallen like this you silly CIA shill".

Truthers are not some god damn knight in shining armor, crusader of the almighty truths of the universe, you are conspiracy theorists, quit acting like the truth is so hard to find, it's right in front of you but it just doesn't fit your sheepish beliefs that people like Alex Jones has taught his flock about.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
This is simply a troll thread. Why is it still open? We all know what's going to happen, people are going to get nasty and fight with each other. As far as the OP is concerned, there are plenty of people who do not buy the OS who have harmed no one and will not do so in their lives.

You said it perfectly.

Kudo's to you,

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Or you're just too deeply obsessed with conspiracy theories that you keep dancing around the fact that you do not object to someone killing a government employee. If I'm wrong, just correct me, tell me what your stance is.

Deeply Obsessed? Just stop taking guesses.

He decided to act, and he shot guards protecting a government building. He acted upon his beliefs and i dont blame him. Government Corruption drives people to do this and expect others to shut their mouths. These problems on the government are evolving and people are taking action. Why do you think they stick guards out there? You think the people at the pentagon REALLY care that they got shot? If one of them had died, would they care? No. They just find another guard and pay him.

I can't even believe we are discussing MURDER in times of war and conflict or even in these times, especially when others "Care for Human Life" only if they get a paycheck.

Yes or no question: Are you for or against the killing of government employees on the basis that they are part of some extremely vast cospiracy, that is more than likely to be wrong in the first place?

I don't stand on the side of yes
I don't stand on the side of no
I stand no side right or left, I'm neither completely yes or no
If one is part of a conspiracy that has gotten innocent people killed, then he/she has blood on their hands, therefore the angry mob can either show mercy upon them, or none.

Show me a solid case someone being killed because they "know too much" about some conspiracy.

I'm just completely astonished by that, especially when you are telling someone such as myself to get something solid, when all evidence is collected by the authorities.

Surely, I'll show you one. It's obvious too how they said James Forrestal committed suicide, and then lock up his medical records and took away his diary, which he was exposing the government.
keyholepublishing.com...

Terrorists also do what they think is right, do you also support suicide bombers? Do you support criminals who think what they're doing is right?

Who the hell do you take me for? Support suicide bombers?
If it's something I would see to be right, then I have no problem. Wrong place, wrong time. One pays a price for who he/she is working for.

Truth is not based on what you feel about the subject

I don't quite remember connecting truth and feeling. Nor do I remember saying that.

don't try to derail this and start about the definition of what is right either.

By WhyhiDo you support criminals who think what they're doing is right

By WhyhiTerrorists also do what they think is right

Yet you are asking me about whats right. Derail me a train why dont you.

He was an avid conspiracy theorist, he tried to 'fight the nwo', he got killed trying to kill people, all based on information that is just simply false.

Yes I know all about him being a conspiracy theorist, and i know who he was fighting, and yes i know he got killed. One simply believes it to be false if One things everything is fine and dandy in the world with me and my pet dog, turning a blind eye to things that are too hard to believe. My comedy central channel is fox news. One of the only places I can get a laugh.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crito

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by Crito

So, no remorse from this co-conspirator.

You have no remorse for the women and children you've help kill in places like Falujah.

Who starred this load of ignorance?

Shame on you ALL.

I despair...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join