It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
All right, I've said time and time again that sooner or later, some innocent bystander was going to get killed over the horse s**t your beloved conspiracy web sites are pushing out to get people all paranoid over shadows. Well, it just happened. Some idiot conspiracy fetishist who was so madly in love with the idea the gov't is out to murder us all went to the Pentagon and shot two cops there:

What the Conspiracy fetishists think is,"an investigation"

When the cops asked Mark David Chapman why he murdered John Lennon, he responded by quoting secret passages earmarked for him in "Catcher in the Rye". When the cops asked Charles Manson why he sent his cult off to murder people, he told them secret messages in the Beatle's song, "Helter Skelter" was telling him to instigate a race war. NOW, if they could ask this jerk why he shot two Pentagon police officers, he'll almost certainly answer that it was in response to the "secret information" he found on Loose Change, Prison Planet et. al. In his internet postings he said "it was a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions", so where do YOU think he would have gotten that idea from???

Now, here's a pop quiz, to determine right away whether you people are part of the solution, or part of the problem- When you read about this guy, are you...

a) ...horrified at how fringe crackpots like this are seeing what they want to see in these conspriacy stories and are getting the dangerous idea to take matters into their own hands?

-or-

b) ...convinced this is "evidence" of yet ANOTHER conspiracy and/or coverup and the secret world order is framing him (or even staging this themselves) as a disinformation campaign to discredit the rest of you truthers?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Related questions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+89 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Over a million people have died because of the al-Qaeda conspiracy propaganda you've been promoting. So go take a good look in the mirror and deal with the [SNIP] you see there.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

So, no remorse from this co-conspirator.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The guy was more concerned about the global elite using government to enslave the people. He especially had problems with the idea of eminent domain - state government being able to seize land for corporate use.

You should listen to his podcasts before you post ignorant statements.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Sorry, which of his beliefs are you using to justify murder?

+47 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A pointless thread.

Another one of these 'Truthers' are crackpots threads..... in a conspiracy forum? Really?

Must you insult everyone you meet?

Your trying to group people who love their country and have a drive to find the truth look like the murderers who killed John Lennon which I might add had connection to the Gov.

People are tired of living in your type of world dave. A world built on lies and bloodshed.

Dont forget that the lies that your beloved government sold you lead many good people to war that killed and displaced millions. The war still rages on and good american families as well as Iraqi, Afghani familes will never see their loved ones again.

Shame

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Justify? Do you know how to read? The guy's beef wasn't about 9/11. That's what I posted. It was about the moneyed elite and their use of government to oppress the rest of us.

Or are you just trying to get in a fight? Like one of those 9/11 OS goons that get paid to get threads locked.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by Crito

You have no remorse for the women and children you've help kill in places like Falujah.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yeah, cause god knows you truthers were worried about the Afghans in 1999.

Talk about defection.

What are you doing to help Africans?

What about North Koreans?

Funny how your sympathies lie along the same lines as your conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito

reply to post by Crito

You have no remorse for the women and children you've help kill in places like Falujah.

This is when the worms have eaten too far into your brain. Those who believe differently than you are helping to kill women and children in Fallujah? Weak.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Riiiight.

I certainly helped kill them by.....?

What again had I done in 2004?

And what had you done to stop it?

This is TYPICAL bull#.

You think that only Faithers are not down with Iraq.... hardly man. You'd be hard pressed to find someone that hates Bush more...

But me hating him doesn't mean he was behind 9/11.

Deflecting AND conflating.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

hahahaha... are those MK ULTRA worms?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeah, cause god knows you truthers were worried about the Afghans in 1999.

Did i get that straight? A official story believer and supporter of the deaths in the middle east believes in God?

And dont generalize me as a "truther". I, like many have a love for humans, their rights and the right to truth and happiness.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Dem al-Quiders be everywheres. Al-Quiders in Iraq. Al-Quiders in Iran. Al-Quiders in space!

Nobody forced these guys to become cops at the Pentagon. And it's not like someone exploded white phosphorus artillery shells over their home and burned them alive while they slept.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
All right, I've said time and time again that sooner or later, some innocent bystander was going to get killed over the horse s**t your beloved conspiracy web sites are pushing out to get people all paranoid over shadows. Well, it just happened.

oh my god, you must be a prophet or something, any chance you'ld share next weeks lottery numbers?

look, if someone is inclined to go on a shooting spree they'll find a reason to go on a shooting spree. do you think charles manson actually heard secret messages in beetle records?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good ole dave, I have seen you attack everyone who supports the truth or questions the lies that we have been told.

Questioning the higher ups is what makes this country.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - e. Burke

As you can see, we are not going to do nothing, we will not let evil triumph no matter how long they stay and litter forums with their hate.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

All right, I've said time and time again that sooner or later, some innocent bystander was going to get killed over the horse s**t your beloved conspiracy web sites are pushing out to get people all paranoid over shadows. Well, it just happened."

It just happened, really? Who was the INNOCENT BYSTANDER who was KILLED in this shooting? According to the media, the only who was killed was the SUSPECT.

You can't seem to get some simple facts straight and you accuse others of being paranoid? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

uh huh...

do you believe that OS of 9/11?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Good ole dave, I have seen you attack everyone who supports the truth or questions the lies that we have been told.

Questioning the higher ups is what makes this country.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - e. Burke

As you can see, we are not going to do nothing, we will not let evil triumph no matter how long they stay and litter forums with their hate.

Are you saying that we should expect more of this and that you may be involved?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join