It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

In America, if you have a vote, you have two choices.

I define right-wing as someone that tends to vote Republican.

They are the majority here.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by hooper

Right-wingers stopped trusting the military years ago.

Sure their political wing still loves to thump their chest, but ATS is firmly right-wing and FULL of anti-military stuff.

It depends on how you view the "wings" of the political hegemonic. The guys in the compounds in Montana, etc. may have a general mistrust of the government that may lend itself to the military but on other matters they may find themselves more in agreement with conservatives then liberals. That being said, these factions often have very, very erratic political orbits and it is very difficult where they will land next or where they stand on a particular subject.

I think the great irony here is that the so-called "truth movement" is going to finally get what it wanted - mainstream media attention and an investigation.

Be careful for what you wish....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think it's sad that someone emotionally unbalanced decided to take his belief in conspiracies and use a weapon to prove a point.
This is a site like others that can atract people with certain problems, thats why we all have to do our part and make sure that when we post, its with integraty and respect for the thread and other members.

What ever your beliefs on the 911 issue, taking it upon yourself to dish out punishment for what you persieve is wrong, is not the way to go.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

That's reasonable; now go onto the anti-Semitic 9/11 thread and spread you message of tolerance.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I believe you got the wrong end of the stick. Those of us who believe that 911 was an inside job feel that we are trying to protect our fellow American by standing up for the truth. If we allow the government to get away with 911 then the next "911 type of attack" so that TPTB can profit from another war will happen sooner than later which means more innocent people of the world not just Americans will be hurt and killed. Then more young people will have to serve and die or come home damaged.

I feel that the OP is short sighted in his thoughts which may make him as dangerous as the Bush government. The OP supports the government that got our country in this mess just by going along with it and not questioning what really happened.

If you were alive when the Revolution happened which side would you have supported OP?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Back to the OP... This is a bit of a chicken and egg debate. Maybe he was paranoid was due to a mental health problem. In which case - if it wasn't a conspiracy site that kicked him off, it would have been something else.
Similarly, when a schizophrenic stabs someone because he got a message from God telling him to do it, do you blame it on God?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ai !False Flag maybe ? The govt wants to take your internet away, forget ?
How do they do it ? They create alot of horrific events related to conspiracy web sites etc. then the rest of the sheep who love Chips and Idol , have no clue of nothing else will be happy..

If you cant comprehend the evil of these people, just Log off and stick to the Chips... I dont feel sorry for people that believe the official stories right of the bat..

[edit on 5/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If he claims, as he does, to be a Libertarian, then that makes him right wing.

As he said, "I lean right".

I stand corrected here. He leans right, but then so do I for that matter. I lean right fiscally and militarily, but any longer the traditional definitions for 'right' and 'left' are terms so subjective that they no longer hold any meaning at all, at least for myself.

I've never believed the misnomer of right=republican or left=democratic, because I've always believed that even though republicans espouse ideas of less government/less control, they've always meant the opposite. I always believed it was a ruse. I never believed that the democratic way of using the government, and subsequently, taxpayer's money to fund social programs was a way of subjecting the people to their will. These are the definitions from the other side of the line.

I have never been a fan of labels of any kind, especially regarding political issues. The definitions are never accurate, and they inevitably are used to promote and instill prejudice. I see so much of that going on here, I mean it's completely ubiquitous.

Now there's this 'truther'/'faither' crap. That's a new one on me. Is it me, or has this site just become one big virtual gathering of contention?

And sorry, but it's not me mis-interpreting... earlier to day a right-winger claimed that Hitler was set-up and the US military were part of a conspiracy to set up a Zionist state.

This sort of ridiculous hard-right # is all over ATS and GLP, etc.

This isn't right-wing. This is completely retarded. And paranoid. You can't blame a wing for this.

I have seen so many 9/11 inside job things ORIGINATE with those hard-right racists.

This isn't isolated, though I appreciate your calm response, etc., my experience is that the majority here are right/libertarian and that the majority are also truthers.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen being back here for the last few weeks after a 3 year hiatus, is that a lot of threads eventually end up needing to be moved to the mud pit. Does the mud pit still exist?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Is there a history of psychic ability in your family?

This is simply amazing?

Why didn't you tell people sooner?

Uh...certainly this makes you culpable in the deaths.

Everyone! After him!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Dave, you really have to stop getting your information from

THOSE DAMN FOOL CONSPIRACY SITES

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I will bet you a dollar to a donut that you have absolutely no clue as to what the term "anti-semitic" references. I am not going to do your homework for you,but here is a clue: semitic is actually a type of language group., a dialect. Contrary to what you have been taught to believe, the term " semite/semitic is not an exclusive designation that equates to being "jewish". A semite is "a member of ANY of VARIOUS ancient and modern peoples including hebrews AND...ARABS. So, the next time you choose to use this term so loosely would you please help us to understand your post by explaining which group of peoples you are referring to ? That would help me tremendously,in understanding where you are coming from.If you wish to label someone as anti-semitic please educate yourself first. FYI: Revelation 2:9., 3:9

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is the lousiest reasoning I have seen in a while on this website and that is saying a LOT. You can't see it?

In less than a month two well educated people (911 hijackers were too) get an itch to die for nothing. It screams of conspiracy.

Ok, let us now assume it isn't. Does this not play into the hands of those who would disarm the public? Does this not play into the hands of those who would stifle dissent?

Even if these guys are just snapping their twigs, it will show a disproportionate response considering the amount of law abiding people who will not just start shooting.

What this guy did shows zero intelligence from a person with such education. He had no emotion in his face. His beliefs and views embodied EVERYTHING the government stands to demonize and his attack will do just that!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No it's another false flag terrorist attack, just like the IRS plane thing, just like 9/11, just like Oklahoma City, etc.

The main stream media goons like Beck, Matthew's, etc, have been demonizing 9/11 truth for some time now and this is a planned set up event. Now they will have shows filled with lies about any true patriot groups.

Anyone who can't see how obvious that this is a set up, is either clueless or working for the evil elites controlling our government.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

I think the OP could be a government dis-info goon as this site seems to be filled with them.
Along with another post trying to attack Ron Paul, I mean you must really be trying hard to make him look bad because Ron Paul is about the most decent politician I have ever seen.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by seethelight

I will bet you a dollar to a donut that you have absolutely no clue as to what the term "anti-semitic" references. I am not going to do your homework for you,but here is a clue: semitic is actually a type of language group., a dialect. Contrary to what you have been taught to believe, the term " semite/semitic is not an exclusive designation that equates to being "jewish". A semite is "a member of ANY of VARIOUS ancient and modern peoples including hebrews AND...ARABS. So, the next time you choose to use this term so loosely would you please help us to understand your post by explaining which group of peoples you are referring to ? That would help me tremendously,in understanding where you are coming from.If you wish to label someone as anti-semitic please educate yourself first. FYI: Revelation 2:9., 3:9

Hate to burst your little semantic bubble but the meaning of word is not determined by some linguistic formula but by what most people think of when they hear it. That's what linguist track to determine meanings as seen in dictionaries. So if I say you are an anti-semite you can try and hide behind some twisted forumula, but you and everyone else knows exactly what is meant by the term.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
When is killing people that work for the government murder?

They're going to get whats coming to them and this is just the beginning of it.

And THIS is the type of post I warned about earlier in the thread.

Saying stupid things like this is exactly what's going to get the LE involved, sooner or later, you'll see.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

Sorry, which of his beliefs are you using to justify murder?

When is killing people that work for the government murder? These people know damn well that what they are working for is a symbol of "Corruption, Deception, and Evil". They don't care if they are working to inslave their own people, just as long as they get paid. Goverment agencies have enough blood on them to completely fill 50+, 12ft deep swimming pools, and they all got away with murder by making these things look like a freak accident or a suicide.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by QuantumDeath]

Can you give me one good reason why the FBI shouldn't be knocking on your door?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

When is killing people that work for the government murder? These people know damn well that what they are working for is a symbol of "Corruption, Deception, and Evil". They don't care if they are working to inslave their own people, just as long as they get paid. Goverment agencies have enough blood on them to completely fill 50+, 12ft deep swimming pools, and they all got away with murder by making these things look like a freak accident or a suicide.

Can you give me one good reason why the FBI shouldn't be knocking on your door?

They can knock on my door all they want to. It's not like they will accomplish anything by turning me in.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hey where did all the innocent truthers disappear to?

Care to come back to put the slap down on?

No?

This type of bull# is exactly what I was talking about.

You wonder how someone seemingly rational (we've already seen an entire thread praising his awesome intellect) could go on a shooting spree?

It's because they run into scum like this poster.

Here's someone completely justifying murder.... and all in the name of 9/11 truth.

I hope the mods have the good sense to ban him and report him to the cops... in fact... let me go and put this in that cop thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join