I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by SaturnFX

Libertarian is right-wing

Yes, and I have some libertarian fiscal views, some far far left social views, some middle of the road military views, etc...what does that make me?

I tend to simply call myself an American...and try like hell to not let talking heads convince me to embrace any one side of the coin...

What are you? (left obviously)...and do you embrace absolutely every aspect of the left wing? doubtful...does that make you right wing if you support, say, less spending on social programs until we can afford it? doubtful...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

If you're talking about SchlepticOverbunk, you're totally and empirically wrong about that. And Simon's a limey, so that logic doesn't even work. SkepO used to wear a flower in his hair for the love of all that is good and wholesome...

As for the anti-military, I hear what you're saying, but you're just mis-interpreting what you're reading from these people. They are simply frustrated with the situation as it is, and the rhetoric to which you are referring is simply ignorant banter from those who lack the education to express themselves in a more appropriate or constructive manner.

I've been reading it for years, and I tend to give them a break. However, those who express their disgust towards those few soldiers and marines who commit disgusting crimes are usually right when they fly off the handle. I do to, I just don't post it here.

I was in the Army for much longer than my mother would have preferred, and I can say that some of the characters that end up in the infantry are not the most intelligent or morally solvent.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People defending the shooter:

Originally posted by Crito
Over a million people have died because of the al-Qaeda conspiracy propaganda you've been promoting. So go take a good look in the mirror and deal with the horseshiat you see there.

Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The guy was more concerned about the global elite using government to enslave the people. He especially had problems with the idea of eminent domain - state government being able to seize land for corporate use.

You should listen to his podcasts before you post ignorant statements.

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Good ole dave, I have seen you attack everyone who supports the truth or questions the lies that we have been told.

Questioning the higher ups is what makes this country.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - e. Burke

As you can see, we are not going to do nothing, we will not let evil triumph no matter how long they stay and litter forums with their hate.

there's plenty more:

what about the - Is anyone innocent thread?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I can say that some of the characters that end up in the infantry are not the most intelligent or morally solvent.

The requirement for entering into service is having a IQ of 90 or above...90 isn't very high...so ya, bound to get some real knuckledraggers in the ranks.

Just sad that said apes are given guns and a position of power, They make the whole unit look moronic and evil...is there a solution to this?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

If he claims, as he does, to be a Libertarian, then that makes him right wing.

As he said, "I lean right".

And sorry, but it's not me mis-interpreting... earlier to day a right-winger claimed that Hitler was set-up and the US military were part of a conspiracy to set up a Zionist state.

This sort of ridiculous hard-right # is all over ATS and GLP, etc.

Go look at stormfront (is that what they're called...?)

I have seen so many 9/11 inside job things ORIGINATE with those hard-right racists.

This isn't isolated, though I appreciate your calm response, etc., my experience is that the majority here are right/libertarian and that the majority are also truthers.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
all i see here is bunch of gov-lovers going on and on how "truthers" (wich by definition is ment to be offensive) are responsible and stupid and belive in aliens etc.

i have one question ... why are YOU even here? you love to slam people?
i knew 911 was something other than said by officials the moment these towers fell. I respect your belives .. You do not respect mine.

I do not go and shoot people and i see it suspicious that some nut job would go and attack pentagon by him self with 1 hand gun ...
REMEMBER i do not say it did not happen.

same thing was with Joe Stack.

Problem with You is that either you have not a shred of common sense or you just love these banksters so much that it makes you warm in the pants to come here and attack us.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
BTW, Ron Paul is a Republican and easily the fave politician on ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Now, here's a pop quiz, to determine right away whether you people are part of the solution, or part of the problem- When you read about this guy, are you...

Why are you here?

a) ...horrified at how fringe crackpots like this are seeing what they want to see in these conspriacy stories and are getting the dangerous idea to take matters into their own hands?

Who else would be horrified at this?

-or-

b) ...convinced this is "evidence" of yet ANOTHER conspiracy and/or coverup and the secret world order is framing him (or even staging this themselves) as a disinformation campaign to discredit the rest of you truthers?

You know, being this hung up on "fetishes" could, in itself, be a fetish too.

Can't blame you for the flag hunting, hell we've all done it

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Nobody slick. They are part of the machine. And the game is rigged before it's played so get a clue.

Please cite references to support your argument. Define machine. Define game. Define clue...

There is a measure of thought required before letting your fingers do the talking.

link   
reply to post by reassor

hey smarty, truthers invented the term truther... so you certainly showed... you?

link   

Prepare for the onslaught of hate.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

BTW, Ron Paul is a Republican and easily the fave politician on ATS.

Ask yourself honestly...would you feel more comfortable with Ron Paul being POTUS, or Sarah Palin.

I would prefer 8 years of RP than 2 years of SP...(she would quit halfway through). That woman would scare the living daylights out of me...Ron Paul's decision to stop all wars, stop all foreign aid, etc etc etc...might be philosophically different than mine, but at least you know he isn't bats$#t insane (in a warmongering way)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by reassor

hey smarty, truthers invented the term truther... so you certainly showed... you?

Me , Personally don't mind being called a truther.

My wife calls me worse than that!

jus sayin

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Neither.

Considering both are mentally unbalanced it's tough.

I'd say Palin though, at least she's brutally incompetent.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

im not a truther or anti-truther ..

i didnt know who invented the term (never said i knew)
its the people like you that makes me wana know more about stuff that YOU deny. for that many thanks.

if US would have gov and laws like in 50's i would be pro gov but just look what happened in these 60 years?

from well regulated capitalism to a bank owned state.

if you dont see it then im sorry . if you do and still write all that nonsense then your crazy

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Really? You really have no idea what I mean? Is this your first time on this site? I can't hold your hand if you have no idea about the basic ideas my post represents. And I've got better things to do than waste my time trying to convince you of anything. You are gonna believe whatever you want to believe and if you have no clue what I'm talking about then I'm not going to waste my time talking to you. I should have known better than to post on this thread anyways. It has zero purpose and is really only about getting people all bent out of shape. Go believe whatever you want to believe there guy. I can only hope that your ridiculous post is just meant to get me worked up and you at least have some clue what I mean. If not I can't help you. I'm out on this thread define that lol.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Redwookieaz]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

I see it, I just don't think it's got anything to do with 9/11.

I also think the 1950s weren't all sunshine and rainbows.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Mine too.

And that DEFINITELY is an inside job!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Really? You really have no idea what I mean? Is this your first time on this site? I've got better things to do than waste my time trying to convince you of anything. You are gonna believe whatever you want to believe and if you have no clue what I'm talking about then I'm not going to waste my time talking to you. I should have known better than to post on this thread anyways. It has zero purpose and is really only about getting people all bent out of shape. Go believe whatever you want to believe there guy. I can only hope that your ridiculous post is just meant to get me worked up and you at least have some clue what I mean. If not I can't help you. I'm out on this thread define that lol.

Geez. Angry much? That's ok, it'll go away when you get older, little guy.

What I'm getting at is that when you make vague allusions to 'the game' or 'the machine', it kind of suggest that there isn't a lot of thought going on. A post like that not only isn't constructive to the conversation at hand, but I guess the real point of it was just to put someone down. Thus the 'get a clue' reference.

That's it, I'm done with you. That's all I have to say. I've been on ATS for 6 years, and every once in a while someone like you shows up who thinks they can flame someone on 80% of their posts. Eventually you'll be told to go away. You contribute very much in volume to this site, but very little substance. Come back when you actually care.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You lose. You said that they would ' likley say that ...." blah blah. it is all your IMAGINATION!! you are guessing what someone would say!! Amazing! how do you get all the psychic energy needed to know what someone would say? As soon as I read your sentence with that, you lost the argument...accusing conspiracy sites with NO EVIDENCE, just your guess...how sad you cannot come up with more than your guess as to what another person was thinking ...guesses are for those who have no facts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join