It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I had to hit the ignore button on two members today because they just simply misunderstand me, or just can't at all. Not about to get banned because one wishes to add onto the situation just because one can't respect anothers stance, opinion, etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy is a crackpot. The internetz made me do it!!! If information spread throughout the internet makes someone go insane then perhaps it is time to shut down the internet. This is the same as blaming guns for killing and pencils for failing english class. I really don't like the 911 conspiracy stuff but my god, going and killing people for crap just means he needed better parenting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Nobody forced these guys to become cops at the Pentagon.

Quite right. And no one forces you to be what you are, so when someone kills you in their confounded idiot belief that you are an utter miscreant and not worthy of breathing air, We can use your logic to justify their crime and everyone will be happy.

Yes?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure it is up to any of us to judge this man...without knowing the events as to why he shot those people...for all we know he could have went there seeking information if it meant killing himself to get it...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Well, I got the breaking on story on before anyone knew, and then when I read about his blog entries, only one things came to mind, they had just murdered him and set him up to put the very slant you just stated in your OP, because he was a truther and researching things, he was also not the kind who would harm anyone.

I believe he just become one mysterious death, like many others connected to 911/witnesses, suicided/murdered. That he was taken by the black ops against his will, abused by them and then had shells strapped on him so you would believe that nonsense.
Don't believe the lies on the televisions. What they did to him is a crime and snuffed out one of the lights bringing attention to free this planet.

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

J. Patrick Bendel just got added to this list in my mind, and I am so sorry for him, proud of him, and furious with the system of darkness ruling us, and your response didn't help.
Wake up!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And why would these babolynian bloodline freaks who are destroying this planet do such a thing? Need anyone ask.

Perhaps because more and more are waking up and the fact that 12 New England towns are DEMANDING this investigation be reopened, they thought this absolute transparent crapola would go unchallenged.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They murdered him, savvy! And I am so furious, I want them revealed and dealt with.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Now, here's a pop quiz, to determine right away whether you people are part of the solution, or part of the problem- When you read about this guy, are you...

a) ...horrified at how fringe crackpots like this are seeing what they want to see in these conspriacy stories and are getting the dangerous idea to take matters into their own hands?

-or-

b) ...convinced this is "evidence" of yet ANOTHER conspiracy and/or coverup and the secret world order is framing him (or even staging this themselves) as a disinformation campaign to discredit the rest of you truthers?

I say it is

c ) a person with mental health issues even his parents wanted him in a mental health facility did something extremely stupid . This stupid act is then used by third parties with twisted logic and verbal spin to try to discredit a fourth party whos views are contrary to third party's views .

not gonna bite

Bedell was diagnosed as bipolar, or manic depressive, and had been in and out of treatment programs for years. His psychiatrist, J. Michael Nelson, said Bedell tried to self-medicate with marijuana, inadvertently making his symptoms more pronounced.

His parents reported him missing Jan. 4, a day after a Texas Highway Patrol officer stopped him for speeding in Texarkana. Bedell told the highway patrolman he was heading to the East Coast, and began acting strangely - sitting on his knees by the side of the highway and turning off his cell phone when it would ring. Bedell said it was his mother calling, prompting the patrolman to answer the phone and talk briefly with her. Family friend Reb Monaco said Kaye Bedell asked the officer to take him to a mental health facility, but that the son refused.

www.thestate.com...

Instead of bashing each other with the truther faither word games maybe we should be examining the reason this man was able to act on his crazy impulses . His parents tried to advert the issue but were ignored by law enforcement could a mental health professional found a way to derail a manic depressive before he went over the deep end . Was there a legal or is there a way to stop a person you see self destructing like that ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Honestly, all I got to say is...
Dave you are the product of corporate America.
You argument contradicts it's self considering its him who will be laid in to a coffin, not the 2 cops and not your self.
Death is the ultimate sacrifice for justice and it is upsetting that people like you are blinded and cant see justice for what it is.
And by the way you are not a prophet, you are not Jesus.
There will always be revolt.With out revolt we are all (pardon my english) bitches. Until we stand up for our selves, we are unfortunately no better than a dog or a child.
I'm not even american, but I can honestly sit here and say what that man did in the end is right. He made a statement "we will not be bitches".
How can you sit there and tell off the people on this forum for justifying his attempted attack, when all he did was shoot the guys, and they didn't even die!!!!!!
Hold on for just a second and let me be as naive as you my friend dave.
In the future there will be more americans WHO ARE SICK OF THE BULL# that comes from the people you guys chose to direct your country.
Let me ask you something Dave.
Do you believe Jesus?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dave, poor Dave.

Here you go again, rambling on about something you just don't understand. You even put your fortuneteller cap on without permission. Bad, bad, Dave. I've told you before, these things are way too complicated for you kids to deal with.

Okay, with that said, I feel it is my obligation as a mature adult to explain the truth to you by answering your questions.

a) Dave is misinformed as usual. The "fringe crackpot" who shot the Pentagon cops was pissed off at folks like Dave - the ones who keep lying about what happened on 9-11 and so many other events. The guy had enough of people in our government and people like Dave who absolutely refuse to accept any true evidence.

b) Dave's fortune telling cap let him down again. Dave considers his highly emotional "thought bubbles" to be the truth and tries to discredit and misinform those who disagree with him, even if they can produce proof of their claims!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The world is not that simple, my friend. You'll have to do more work than that.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"secret information" he found on Loose Change, Prison Planet et. al. In his internet postings he said "it was a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions", so where do YOU think he would have gotten that idea from??? reply to post by GoodOlDave

Assuming that his actions were solely motivated by the 9/11 FARCE (and that's a ridiculous assumption) he could have gotten his "ideas" from any one of the media or OS inconsistencies that have been reported numerous times by any of the usual parroting media outlets that sheeple like you believe in without question and with zero discernment. If some airhead on tv said it well it must be the "truth," eh?

Blaming sites like Prison Planet or Loose Change who do nothing more than critique the propaganda parroted by your media and government masters is ludicrous.

You seem to have a problem with those who investigate the unexplained as opposed to those who explain the uninvestigated. That is very telling of your character and intellect.

Your silly little rant would be better spent if you attacked the pharmaceutical syndicates who push SSRIs and antidepressents on every person vulnerable to their marketing and psychological propaganda.

You are either the biggest, most obtuse moron on the Internet or you are a paid little troll with an agenda. "GoodoleDave" goes to a conspiracy site and complains that people believe in conspiracies. Can you spell D.O.U.C.H.E.B.A.G.?

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, DAVE! STICK WITH YOUR FLUORINATED KOOL-AID AND DANCING WITH THE STARS.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
John was not acting upon or in relation to abovetopsecret

This website has NOTHING to do with john bedell .

He had his own principals and philosophy

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I blame computer games, maybe we should ban them? And TV ban that too, no broadcasting after dark. And anti de presents definitely ban them (replace them with weed).
And as for conspiracy theorists? Shoot the lot of them it's the only way to keep our democracy safe!!!
P.S. Some people hear voices in their head. Could we ban them too?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Don't believe the lies on the televisions. What they did to him is a crime and snuffed out one of the lights bringing attention to free this planet.

J. Patrick Bendel just got added to this list in my mind, and I am so sorry for him, proud of him, and furious with the system of darkness ruling us, and your response didn't help.
Wake up!

Thank you for this! This whole thing was a false flag. There have been alot of those lately, all designed to give the government scum more power.

To the OP. Get a clue!

[edit on 6-3-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by vanhippi

You answered your own question by saying he was some looney crackpot... the people on this website are:

99% smart critical thinkers out for the truth and out for new remarkable stories and evidence

0.9% are looney people who believe ANYTHING that ANYONE says

I think it should be 99% looney, and 1% combined of everyone else who gets called shills, agents etc.

So you believe 99% of the members of Above Top Secret are looney?

So why are you here then? Do the 9-11 perps really need your help that much?

You are the best defense they could hire? Calling us all looney?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7fe349dc69b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

People are tired of living in your type of world dave. A world built on lies and bloodshed.

Here Hear Dave, Here Hear!

I'm so glad I didn't have to think of my own thingy to say cuz I'm just a stupid ignorant truth lover.

Dave
Check the direction of water rotation in your toilet. That might help.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well, I got the breaking on story on before anyone knew, and then when I read about his blog entries, only one things came to mind, they had just murdered him and set him up to put the very slant you just stated in your OP, because he was a truther and researching things, he was also not the kind who would harm anyone.

This is the truth movement in one paragraph. You drew your conclusion prior to finding out what happened.

It is good that he was stopped before he killed anyone. This man was a mental case. Was it 9/11 that made him insane? Probably not. Did the 9/11 truth movement contribute in some part to his psychosis? Well, listening to the rants of Alex Jones & Dylan Avery will give you a little push. Maybe it was the push that took him over the edge.

Bottom line, this psychopath was gunned down prior to ending someones life. Thank God for that!

Wake up!

Would you have been proud of him for the child that could have been shot and killed in his attempt at seeking justice? The family of the guards that no longer had a father or husband? You, sir should look into speaking with a professional.

The only thing you should feel sorry for is that he didn't reach out to mental health professions. You SHOULD, however feel sorry for the officers that have to live with knowing that they had to kill another person...

Oh..if anyone is interested here is the Murdering Truther's Amazon.com reading wish list:

www.amazon.com...=cm_pdp_wish_all_itms

Here is a bio of him from Wiki.. That was removed along with his facebook page...

User:JPatrickBedell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

My hope is to use the creativity of markets and advanced technology to transcend the destructive regimes that have fastened themselves upon the world. I have dreamed for an number of years of creating vroduction econosystems, which I hope to apply to the creation of v:security service econosystems using new and economic mechanisms and information technology.

I have a bachelor's degree in physics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and studied biochemistry at San Jose State University. I've studied electrical engineering with the goal of creating microsystems for molecular analysis.[1][2][3][4] You can see a proposal to use aluminum anodization as an adsorption method for DNA molecules on CMOS chips at vNA_integrated_circuit/proposal_import_2007 (which originates from an unsuccessful DARPA proposal to create a "microMIRV" interoperable with standard firearms ammunition), and a proposal to use xenon difluoride to create a picoliter-scale computer-controlled device for sorting biomolecules (available at v:Capillary_electrode_array/proposal_import_2007), including DNA and protein molecules. My goals include the discovery of a protein sequence for the diamondase enzyme, enabling the creation of macroscale diamond structures, and the creation of self-assembled macrosystems with CMOS DNA-integrated circuits. The scale of these and other projects have led me to develop financial instruments representing information as a tool to manage large projects that are very knowledge-intensive.

I am determined to see that justice is served in the death of Colonel James Sabow, as a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions and institutions such as the coup regime of 1963 that maintains itself in power through the global drug trade, financial corruption, and murder, among other crimes. My work to develop information currency is an effort to create a framework for information management that uses financial markets to create the economic signals (prices) that will effect complex human actions in the real world based on specified information. My desire for justice led me to violate what I think is one of the most unjust laws, cannabis prohibition, by growing 16 cannabis plants on my balcony in Irvine, CA from March 2006 to June 2006. I've posted the Orange County, CA District Attorney's complaint for this offense at cannabis.wikia.com... .

One desired result of my effort is (will be) billions and billions of carefully cultivated, highly valuable cannabis plants growing throughout the United States with complete security of property. I have posted the image to the right in order to illustrate the use of cannabis as a monetary system using digital financial instruments. There are two information currency units in each of the PDF417 codes pictured. One of the information currency units is drawn from a series with "one gram cannabis" with the underlying asset, and the second ICU in each code has as its underlying asset the URL www.mises.org... and the SHA-1 digest value of the file at that location (fd8205cb8b4793d43b57ba6f6c7367aa700c307a). This is a way of associating the work of Ludwig von Mises with financial value, which may be a tool to implement his ideas in reality. I hope someday to see full-reserve banking and observance of Article One, Section 10 of the US Constitution.

I apologize for the graphic content of some of my contributions, but detailed evidence is sometimes necessary to address important matters. I am very disturbed by the fact that Col. Sabow's civilian superiors and their successors have been able to continue their narco-mercantilism. For historical comparison, I might resemble the odd German still complaining about the murders of the Night of the Long Knives in 1938(?). Of course, Wikipedia didn't exist in 1938!

I am looking for collaborators for ongoing commercial and intellectual efforts. Email to jpbedell at mises.com is welcome!

No doubt he was a truther.

And yes, I have had indirect death threats made toward me on this very forum by truthers.

And the crazies at the Alex Jones camp scream false flag:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

I'm not sure if any of this has been posted. The NWO offices had me on leave for a few days....

Keep in mind this isn't the first murderer (or attempted) from the Truth Movement.

James von Brunn the Holocaust Museum killer was a Truther.

Sean Fitzgerald killed his father while he slept. He was a truther.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

With the number of truther people near 75% , a lot of truther people will do good things, and bad things.

All those people you listed were also AMERICAN"S too.

Maybe we should watch out for those too!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
maybe I missed it but the one thing I have not seen on this thread is compassion.

I understand GoodOD and believe it is not his fault he feels this way.

the goal is to divide and conquer if we ALL let them.

A new investigation could end this......but then the key word will be forgiveness

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Why are you here?

To show that truther claims are idiotic.

And that hopefully, a few truthers-in-training will realize that their beliefs are just wrong, and will seek the psychiatric help that they need, before their mental disorders develop to the degree that this dude experienced.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join