It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Yes, that's the contention. The shifts are essential - as in so basic that the "when" of human development is even different.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just have two questions. Where is the north pole on the world map? Why is antarctica the only ice covered part of the globe?

[edit on 3/4/2010 by IAmD1]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

You Switched Australia and New Zealand with Greenland and possibly England and Ireland, *Cant tell, your map is cut off.

You switched South America with Africa.

Islands next to Australia seemed switched around.

Oh and they're in a different position from my quantum memory
*No Joke*

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I just have two questions. Where is the north pole on the world map? Why is antarctica the only ice covered part of the globe?

woah......seriously, THAT one is absoulutly undeniable as well....

Come on admit it people!!! Antartctica The Arctic, and greenland were all coered in ice....

THAT one they HAVE to admit, but they will probly just say rapid global warming or something.....

Seriously, WHERE the heck is the north pole?????

[edit on 6-4-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
The whole timeshift as described makes no sense. First of all, most of you are talking about dimensional shift, not timeshift.

1. You would have other friends.
2. The Town you live in would have a different look.
3. Animals would be significantly different.
4. Stars must have different locations.
5. Food will have an other taste resp. there are other food the you knew before the "shift".
6. The climate would be different

7. Other Country names and borders on the whole planet.
8. Change in size of earth (other asteroids have crashed)
9. Moon would look different, and may also show us not the current front side......
...99. Other Architecture, other Species, other Plants, other Races.

Can you shifters tell me how this is possible? Maybe you should learn that your brain can produce false memory in different kinds, some of them are well known - and fascinating.
."

You provide all the above points as if Science has agreed that is the case but as science has not even agreed timeshifting is even possible how can you be so dogmatic.

As you have yourself never experienced it how can you know that the time line/shift you move into will change in the way you hypothesize. It is quite possible that you may may move to a different world where everything is the same but people have blue skin and africa is as small as the UK after all it just might be possible and who can say it is not.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSdelurker
I'm pretty much as straight and narrow as you can get on a forum like this, and this isn't exactly about changes in world map, per se, but I think it fits in well enough. I don't want to create a new thread just to be attacked and called names ...

The other day while looking up some stuff, I notice that the earth orbits the sun in pretty much a circular manner. This had me completely baffled. I specifically recall that the orbit is much more elliptical than currently indicated.

Does anyone else have the same memory?

(and before anyone questions my sanity, yes, I do think logically this is a faulty memory issue. I also have the memory that Aus and NZ are shifted further east with NZ slightly south which logically - faulty memory. But something here doesn't feel quite right, and normally I chalk everything up to faulty memory)

This is getting really strange now. Until I read your post I would have said that the earth orbits the sun in an eliptical manner but when you posted that I googled it and blow me it says that the earth goes round the sun in a circular manner.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSdelurker
I'm pretty much as straight and narrow as you can get on a forum like this, and this isn't exactly about changes in world map, per se, but I think it fits in well enough. I don't want to create a new thread just to be attacked and called names ...

The other day while looking up some stuff, I notice that the earth orbits the sun in pretty much a circular manner. This had me completely baffled. I specifically recall that the orbit is much more elliptical than currently indicated.

Does anyone else have the same memory?

(and before anyone questions my sanity, yes, I do think logically this is a faulty memory issue. I also have the memory that Aus and NZ are shifted further east with NZ slightly south which logically - faulty memory. But something here doesn't feel quite right, and normally I chalk everything up to faulty memory)

This is getting really strange now. Until I read your post I would have said that the earth orbits the sun in an eliptical manner but when you posted that I googled it and blow me it says that the earth goes round the sun in a circular manner.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

Don't panic! If you google "ellipse earth orbit" (I've just tried it) you will find quite a few sites giving the right description.
Perhaps sometimes things are seeming "different" because they're just being described inaccurately (like the absence of arctic ice in the map a couple of posts back).

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Google earth doesn't show the ice in the north, my guess is to make it easier to find places on the land mass, however you can download klm files to add the ice layers.

This one is pretty good:
National Snow and Ice Data Center

cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Has anyone seen how close Greenland is now to Canada... I Mean Close and high up on its @ss.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

Originally posted by cushycrux
The whole timeshift as described makes no sense. First of all, most of you are talking about dimensional shift, not timeshift.

1. You would have other friends.
2. The Town you live in would have a different look.
3. Animals would be significantly different.
4. Stars must have different locations.
5. Food will have an other taste resp. there are other food the you knew before the "shift".
6. The climate would be different

7. Other Country names and borders on the whole planet.
8. Change in size of earth (other asteroids have crashed)
9. Moon would look different, and may also show us not the current front side......
...99. Other Architecture, other Species, other Plants, other Races.

Can you shifters tell me how this is possible? Maybe you should learn that your brain can produce false memory in different kinds, some of them are well known - and fascinating.
."

You provide all the above points as if Science has agreed that is the case but as science has not even agreed timeshifting is even possible how can you be so dogmatic.

As you have yourself never experienced it how can you know that the time line/shift you move into will change in the way you hypothesize. It is quite possible that you may may move to a different world where everything is the same but people have blue skin and africa is as small as the UK after all it just might be possible and who can say it is not.

Wait a minute.....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

woah......seriously, THAT one is absoulutly undeniable as well....

Come on admit it people!!! Antartctica The Arctic, and greenland were all coered in ice....

THAT one they HAVE to admit, but they will probly just say rapid global warming or something.....

Seriously, WHERE the heck is the north pole?????

[edit on 6-4-2010 by mellisamouse]

ERMMMMMM -> HERE IT IS....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

no kidding, but where is it TODAY??? On google earth?

How can they add and take away ice from a sattelite image??

I could see them adding it, as it was allways blurred all over like the moon pictures having blurred out spots everywhere, but how could they take away something if it was ever really there????

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

For goodness sakes, do you think if you went out into space and looked at earth you would see it like it is on google earth?
With hardly any clouds?

The basic land masses are compelations made using photos taken when theres no cloud or ice, for permanently snow covered areas they extrapolate and show what it 'would' look like without the snow and ice.

The ice is left out of the north pole area so the ocean floor can be shown.

At least thats my take on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

For a google earth aholic, it looks completley different.

whats up with the "goodness sakes" dramma statement?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

For a google earth aholic, it looks completley different.

Completely different to what?

whats up with the "goodness sakes" dramma statement?

Because you seem determined to make a big issue out of the fact that you can't see the ice on the north pole in google earth when the reason it's not there has been explained to you.

From google earth forums

Are you asking why you do not see ice at the North Pole? The reason for that I believe is that GE does not generally include satellite shots of the oceans. Rather it just overlays the dark blue color and some terrain impressions over those areas. Unlike Antarctica, which is an ice and snow covered land-mass and continent, the North Pole has no actual land: it's just frozen water.

Forum -Google Earth

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anybody else notice Sri Lanka is located on the wrong side of India? I recalled it being south west not south east. I noticed the change sometime in the last 15 years.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Anybody else notice Sri Lanka is on the wrong side of southern India? I always remembered it being southwest, not southeast.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by D_Mason
Anybody else notice Sri Lanka is on the wrong side of southern India? I always remembered it being southwest, not southeast.

Indeed, I remember the same scenario. It was southwest. I also remember it lying farther south off the "tip" of India.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

It didn't used to be like that, we used to see in the oceans and everything....

remember all those cool discoveries of google earth videos?

They had cool things in the ocean too. Those videos were awesome!

Now all they seem to have are firefox crop circles etc, showing how they are good at making crop circles too... so in this timeline the google earth videos are kinda boring...

Maybe some of these things will jog peoples memories too....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join