I know there have been threads made by many people at this point, but I would want to add from my perspective as far as changes.
I want to remind you that this is just my perception of what I believed happen, So please keep the Trolling to a minimum.
Here we go:
1)Antartica just got huge beyond belief
2)The pacific ocean shrank
3) the Aluetian Island of the Coast of Alaska are no longer leading to the tip of Russia
4)Australia Moved up
4)New Zealand Flipped around and was NE of Australia
5) The Bahama Island have been displaced, Florida did not have these islands of their East Coast
6) North Atlantic and South Atlantic Oceans got smaller, North and South America are now Closer to Africa and Europe.
7) South America looks like a wave pushed it
8) the Falkland Island moved down from where they were or South America moved up.
9) Puerto Rico moved.
10) England moved closer to France and shifted.
11) Greenland is way to close to Canada, it was never that close.
12) The Pacific Ocean Island looked squished as does Indoneasia and New Guinea
13) Africa moved up and the Meditteranian got smaller
14) Sweden and Norway looked as if they shifted down
15) Denmark was never that close to Sweden and Norway
16) A chain of Islands that were never by Antartica and South America, looked like water bashed right through.
17) Cant confirm this one but wasn't Sri Lanka on the other side
18) Long Island is now really close to New York
19) Japan is smaller and not as streched out.
From my perception... I really think the timeline is going back in time...
[edit on 3/4/2010 by FoxStriker]