Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

The point is, that those who have ALLWAYS been in this timeline would see no difference..... the 100+ who cam from another timeline remember the maps being different from their OLD timeline, but their memories are the same as each other...

If you look through the "something has changed, timeline?" thread for example, there are Queen songs and Van Halen songs that are different in this timeline, and songs from the old timeline that don't exsist HERE....

Wrap your head around THAT one!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

So which timeline are you from? didnt you hear van halens jump to you came to this timeline?
Personally i think you have all been watching a bit too much fringe on the tv!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by mellisamouse

Personally i think you have all been watching a bit too much fringe on the tv!

Accounts of time anomalies have been around for centuries. Fringe is mimicking life , not the other way round .

Here's an account from 1901

skeptoid.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Yeah have read the versailles story i had the book the women wrote once (note there were 2 versions the later one being much more sensational) But it has been pretty much de bunked these days

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thanks. I can see clearly now that blinders are off.

Im sorry i just dont see it. Maybe youre right and i just dont see it but Im sorry i dont think its true at all. I think people are being caught up in a mass paranoia on here. Any other eye openers i should know about?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cstrife16

Thanks. I can see clearly now that blinders are off.

Im sorry i just dont see it. Maybe youre right and i just dont see it but Im sorry i dont think its true at all. I think people are being caught up in a mass paranoia on here. Any other eye openers i should know about?

\
If you originated int THIS timeline, there would BE nothing different for you to see!

Thats what is so frustrating about the whole thing, there is NO way to truly PROVE it, except confirming things with the others who have also switched over, and no way for anyone who origionated form HERE to BEBUNK it... you never saw the maps or heard the songs we are talking about, so those of us who remember different things can only rely on each OTHER, and you guys from here can only look at us like a bunch of nutters.... which I don't blame you, if I saw no differences, I would see us as nutters too!

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join