It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

The point is, that those who have ALLWAYS been in this timeline would see no difference..... the 100+ who cam from another timeline remember the maps being different from their OLD timeline, but their memories are the same as each other...

If you look through the "something has changed, timeline?" thread for example, there are Queen songs and Van Halen songs that are different in this timeline, and songs from the old timeline that don't exsist HERE....

Wrap your head around THAT one!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

So which timeline are you from? didnt you hear van halens jump to you came to this timeline?
Personally i think you have all been watching a bit too much fringe on the tv!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by mellisamouse

Personally i think you have all been watching a bit too much fringe on the tv!

Accounts of time anomalies have been around for centuries. Fringe is mimicking life , not the other way round .

Here's an account from 1901

skeptoid.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Yeah have read the versailles story i had the book the women wrote once (note there were 2 versions the later one being much more sensational) But it has been pretty much de bunked these days

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thanks. I can see clearly now that blinders are off.

Im sorry i just dont see it. Maybe youre right and i just dont see it but Im sorry i dont think its true at all. I think people are being caught up in a mass paranoia on here. Any other eye openers i should know about?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cstrife16

Thanks. I can see clearly now that blinders are off.

Im sorry i just dont see it. Maybe youre right and i just dont see it but Im sorry i dont think its true at all. I think people are being caught up in a mass paranoia on here. Any other eye openers i should know about?

\
If you originated int THIS timeline, there would BE nothing different for you to see!

Thats what is so frustrating about the whole thing, there is NO way to truly PROVE it, except confirming things with the others who have also switched over, and no way for anyone who origionated form HERE to BEBUNK it... you never saw the maps or heard the songs we are talking about, so those of us who remember different things can only rely on each OTHER, and you guys from here can only look at us like a bunch of nutters.... which I don't blame you, if I saw no differences, I would see us as nutters too!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Mandela Effect is finally getting some attention today, thanks tot the Berenstein Bears... Never saw it coming.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FoxStriker
The Mandela Effect is finally getting some attention today, thanks tot the Berenstein Bears... Never saw it coming.

Also check out Byron Preston channel on youtube, it's mind blowing

Noticed all these geographical changes too, except New Zealand was West South to Australia, for some reason I seem to be only one recalling that way
edit on 30-4-2016 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
as a native long islander I can tell you it hasn't moved, the bridges would certainly show effects from that

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Wow.....Just WOW...I just checked out that "Byron" chaps Utube about the Earth.

Do people actually believe this stuff?...Seriously!!!

He lost me when he said he had a degree in bible studies, and believes in the Sky Fairy.

Sorry but his assessment of World maps and Earth, is so Off the Planet it is sad really.

Australia way in the Pacific...WTF...... New Zealand to the North and not 2 Islands?????????

If that's not bad enough......Koreas near Cambobia????????????

Unfortunately this person is either of a Very Low intellect, Bat poo Crazy, or Delusional.....probably all.

Let me spell this out to people.....please.

For reference, I will use my 1960 Issue, Replogle Globes Inc. of Chicago, Ill. Globe of Planet Earth......
So Lets See.........information from 1960 and Before.........

Wow, What do you know, Australia is just up right under New Guinea....in fact about 100 miles from Australia to NG.....Just like the Map Byron is looking at.
NZ is to the right and BELOW Aust.....the top of it, in line with Sydney AND it is 2 Islands.... Just like the map Byron is referencing.
Lets look at Alaska in 1960 and before.....
Wow, yes indeed, there is about 20 or so miles between Russia and USA....and yes, the little finger is still there and all the in and out bits as well.
Lets go to China and Korea......Mr Byron says Mongolia is small and Below China!!! and Korea is down near Cambodia!!1

But what do you know....in 1960 and before......Mongolia is a large country to the North of China, and Korea is right next to Japan....just like his map.

So lets wrap this up.......The map Byron is featuring in his Utube channel....is EXACTLY the same as the Globe I have and has been in the family since 1960....

So, Please explain when this "Time Line" has suppose to have started??
Must be after the mid 1990s, he references "Forest Gump".

Please People, Do not believe Everything you see or read on the WWW.....particularly experts who are Not.

Where these people come up with this stuff???
BTW, how much money does "Byron" make on his channel........all from Gullible people.

Anywho, if anyones interested, I have some open land for sale...its called the Grand Canyon...seriously, its not really a canyon, its open land, ready for people.....Byron told me so.

edit on 30-4-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Thanks bud. I appreciate it, I'll check them out, this is close to the map I recall.

Australia and New Zealand looked like this pic before. The rest of the map is not what I remembered, I just don't have any photoshop skills

edit on 5/7/2016 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdovacarDvilhelm
Second of all, if you thought something was out of place, that's human error, you're error. Why would you jump to the least likely thing of ever happening? A timeline shift?

This is a fundamental problem with a lot of conspiracy theorists, rather than accept new information and admit that they were wrong, they chase the dragon until they've distorted all time and space to make the outlandish possible.

We see it in every conspiracy theory of note. Crisis actors, entire families becoming "CIA plants", all EMT's and Police then needing to become "in on it", it's the extremes of delusion, the utter and complete rejection of common sense and rational thinking because they're absolutely DESPERATE for that theory to be true.

In this case, we all know that depictions of geography change over time, and in fact anything created after the invention and widespread use of GPS will look different to what we now see produced.

Even if we had never considered that an atlas would change over a hundred years as more was explored, we would certainly realize that one would change just in the last 10 years thanks to the accuracy of GPS. Most sane people would realize this and accept that they were wrong, but if you're irrational enough to so desperately want to believe in some fantastical nonsense then your irrational brain will bend all space and time to MAKE it happen despite common sense.

I don't know what the cure us for this, but it's depressing to see it happening so often on ATS. I can only assume that these are considerably younger people, but perhaps this is a worse situation because it indicates an eagerness to reject reality in favor of a fantasy. I dread to think how distorted these peoples minds might be in years to come if they are incapable of differentiating reality from what they want to believe.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm not saying I'm any kind of convinced but your note about New Zealand struck a chord. I have always been thoroughly convinced NZ was north/northeast of Australia and not south.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: duckyfresh

that's the one that shocked me years ago as well... It led me down the rabbit hole

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Changed again! Look at the mediteranean and italy and scicily...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join