It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon vs. Phantom Ray: The World's Deadliest Drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Demon vs. Phantom Ray: The World's Deadliest Drones

www.foxnews.com

The U.S. is investing billions of dollars in drones, the unmanned aircraft that are key to the modern military. With names like Sky Warrior and Vulture, these radar-proof spy planes can stealthily track -- and secretly kill -- terrorist targets. The only problem: The enemy has them too.
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Look at the picture of this thing. It appears to have three bright lights under each point. Just like the flying triangle everyone keeps seeing. I hope we get to see some more pictures of this so we can confirm or deny that this craft is indeed the famous one.

I will try to post a picture after this post.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

Here is a picture of the UAV.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I didn't expect them to be that big to be honest...

I hate weapons and anything to do with military I was just looking at your post and felt the need to post a reply!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I personally don't believe these are the mysterious triangles that have been spotted. First off, the UAVs are relatively small in comparison to eye-witness reports. Also, the UAVs are jets that would travel at higher speeds with the exhaust creating some sort of audible noise. The mysterious tringles seem to be silent and almost hover across the landscape.

However, you may be able to use something like this to support the argument that the triangles are at least created by us and are not otherworldly. Thanks for the OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I like them! And a s&f for finding the article for me!

I am generally a skeptic, and while I believe the that these pictures don't represent the unidentified craft being reported to MUFON...I believe the things we see pictures of are just the tip of what we have!

'Sides maybe we learned something from other worlds! Maybe...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I particularly like this on that the Brits are making..

Being developed by the BAE Systems laboratory in London, the Demon flies with no fins. The entire body of the craft is shaped like a wing. Dozens of thrusters situated on its top and bottom shape airflow, replacing the work typically done by tail fins and ailerons. Onboard software varies the strength of each thruster to control pitch, side-to-side movement, or yaw, and roll.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
how does the T-Hawk fly?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I see that the Demon does have a vertical stabilizer, but the Phantom Ray doesn't. At least not visible on the top side.

Phantom Ray 'looks' stealthier than the Demon.
It would be nice to know the classified details!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

yea, I would like to know the propulsion and flight capabilities. I just thought the looks of this thing were too close to the triangle with three lights to not mention it. May not account for all the sightings, but it could account for some.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That thought never crossed my mind, but now that you mention it....

It's big enough to fit that theory too.

new topics

top topics

join