It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i dont really think its a HAARP issue, i think its a "the earth is really ticked off" issue. we've been trying to figure out what it is for months...but no one seems to know...it feels very important though, so i try to pay very close attention to everything that comes through my senses, keep a journal, etc. i've had some really crazy dreams too. i like to keep a record of all of them...as many details as i can remember. i also make sure to get lots of rest, and when i can i try to just let my body follow its own clock. so to sleep when im tired and be up and about when im not tired, regardless of the time of day. it seems to help...not forcing myself to keep to a specific schedule when i can.

DA, yeah I agree that Mother Earth is seriously pissed off. I can just tell from all of the crazy weather, the earthquakes, the strange lights, that something is going on. My grandparents, whom I take care of and live with both notice it on a daily basis. They give me comparisons from like 60 years go and it's nothing like it is today. I do agree with you that I don't think it's a HAARP issue, but I figured I would "go there" and see if anybody had some useful insight.

It is 6:39am EST where I am right now, and I woke up about 5:50am to start checking my job service for the day (which I'm not getting called today....*grumbles*). ANYway, I had this REALLY wonky dream about being in the rural south maybe, and it was either the 20's or 30's. I was taking my father's adult dog (which is now a puppy) for a walk and explored what seemed to be an old sluice pipe...but it was extremely large and big enough to walk through. We got to one portion of the pipe, and the dog started going nuts, and I ran out of there. I ran down an old country dirt road with fields on both sides and barbed wire fencing, back to this small beat up trailer that I was apparently living in. Except I ran past it into town. This is where is gets weird. I was running in slow motion, and it was like watching a movie in slow motion. The town had beat up old modern buildings. There were small children playing in the streets, then I ran into a school teacher who wanted me to join their staff, because I had some knowledge that they wanted. The Principal was African American, which if this was the 20's, would be unheard of. That's all I remember before I woke up to my alarm. Kinda weird, and now I feel like I've been running all night.....

Thank you to all the fresh faces in this thread. It makes me feel good knowing that there are so many like-minded people out there open to the different possibilities. I'm starting to think that the resonance that we feel from the Earth is being disturbed by something....whatever it is, I don't know, but I'm going to keep this thread open as a way for people to jot down their ideas and experiences about all of this.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Okay, I'm not sure just how to describe it, but I do agree with it being around for the past 6 months or so. I cant sleep properly...often not at all.
I would describe it kind of like feeling a storm coming in the air. I know I'm jumpier where as I'm usually very calm, and I have this feeling of impending...??? impending... I don't know what... an impending something.
Something is out of balance, yet I have no idea as to what it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33
Okay, I'm not sure just how to describe it, but I do agree with it being around for the past 6 months or so. I cant sleep properly...often not at all.
I would describe it kind of like feeling a storm coming in the air. I know I'm jumpier where as I'm usually very calm, and I have this feeling of impending...??? impending... I don't know what... an impending something.
Something is out of balance, yet I have no idea as to what it is.

My friend from Down Under- well...all I can say is wow. I mean, I know that the political and societal tensions are all over the world, and I thought about that before I started this thread, and it just seems to me that this is not the explanation that I've been looking for. With many people confirming the inability to sleep, the weird dreams, and the feeling of a "storm a brewin'" there's gotta be something to all of this.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No Truthseeker,
it isn't social or political in my opinion and it certainly isn't localised to one area or country. I too can confirm the weird dreams that just dont seem to piece together, yet somehow seem to have a message I'm not quite grasping. I'd love a full night of peaceful sleep! I keep waking up exhausted.
There is a "weird" feeling in the air my friend. There's no physical feel to it, no smell, taste or sound from it but yet it's still there somehow. Would it be right to call it an "uneasiness"? To me as I said before... it feels like the approach of a storm in the air. A bad storm, perhaps a somehow "evil" storm if thats the right word for it.
Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yes, we are down to scraps for our spiritual allowance, but scraps are better than nothing. No one in their right mind would say that things are right. If you can still take a drink from the well, then do it. Many have been cut off in toto, and they don't know it, and there's no more pain for them. Try to avoid being run over by one as you drive to work...they only see the next text or what's directly in front of them.

Good post, and it is real.

I dreamt that I'd morphed in to a seal, among others like me, who were all swimming to sea, and fast. For every yard we'd gained toward deeper water, we made certain to go down a yard. It was very clear. Very clear.

A few days later Haiti struck.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

David, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I feel as if I can still drink fully from the well, although I have to avoid all the snakes in the grass to get there. I know what you mean about mindless people. They're all over and seemingly oblivious to what's going on right now.

addendum: I have noticed, however, that I have been unable to contact my guides, and those of others, at all in the past few months. It's like they are unable to make a call for some reason. I liken this to a massive telephone blackout, except on the spiritual side of things. I am fearing for the worst, and hoping for the best.

Unfortunately, hope rides alone.

Let's just hope things start clearing up soon, because this phenomenon is real, and I hope that more people will start responding to this post with their own observations.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Truthseeker, 7minds,

I've had the same feeling now for quite a while - nearly a year in fact.
I don't think I've slept properly in that space of time. I basically wake up also feeling like a train wreck, but as a morning person generally, I just accept it.

However, strangely enough, I have been having the same sort of very strong pulling OBE's...same loud rush of air...feeling of dragging (like being pulled from behind). I haven't been trying to have them though...I've tried before but they've never felt as strong as this.
Up to now, the fear factor of it happening altogether and actually 'going with it' has stopped me from experiencing the feeling in entireity.

The next time though, I think I'm ready to let it happen...I'm gutted that I haven't been able to before.

On the subject of headaches, I have also had prolonged bouts of them that ultimately resulted in being taken into hospital with a suspected brain bleed - (the last one was REALLY bad).
Once there, I underwent an MRI scan, an ECG and finally a Lumbar Puncture which was to date the worst thing I've ever been through.
The Lumbar Puncture was to check I had no red blood cells in my spinal fluid which would denote that I'd had a brain-bleed.

ALL TESTS CAME BACK CLEAR!!!!

I posted a few comments on other threads not dissimilar to this with others who've more or less had the same experience/s.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been toying with the idea of an increase in electromagnetic activity as a possible explanation.

What are your thoughts?

Much love...

Edit to add thread link...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by zosomike]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

zosomike, Wow....that's all I can say about your experiences with the doctor. I went to my GP early last year and explained to him what was going on. He said that he wanted me tested for PARKINSON'S, MS, and a series of other neuromuscular diseases. I had muscle tremors, MASSIVE migraines, blurry vision, etc.

Guess what? Blood tests were normal. MRI was NORMAL (except for a cyst on my pineal gland, which I'm still suspecting might be something worth looking at). LP was NORMAL (and I agree....those things SUCK).

They said I was fine and to start relaxing more, oh and to come back in a year to keep monitoring the cyst on my pineal gland. I still have the tremors, the headaches, and the occasional blurry vision, with no apparent cause.

Heh.

It's amazing what doctors don't know about other goings on in this world.

Thank you for sharing with us, because whatever is going on, it's as real as it could be.

addendum As far as the electromagnetic activity, that could very well be the case, but what could be behind it? I don't think it's anything that is man-made. I mean, it's disturbing my ability to communicate with the otherside, and I use them quite often to help others in their day to day dealings.

Strange times indeed.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'd like to have seen my MRI to see the condition of my pineal.
I live in Newcastle upon Tyne which is one of the most heavily flouridated water areas in the country...there's no getting away from it.
I've looked into filter taps, but we live in a rented house, so I reckon our landlord wouldn't be happy with us installing one.

My main concern is calcification of my pineal gland...it would be gutting for that to happen. I dream very lucidly every night and can recall my dreams next day. I may have 2 or 3 per night. It would be horrible for this to stop!!

Has your GP given any indication of the possible cause of the cyst?

Having asked that, you're totally right - doctors can be a total joke sometimes, they don't REALLY know.

A definite S&F for the thread & I wholeheartedly agree that 'something' is gathering pace...there's a 'restlessness' for those who are able to feel it and I'm very happy to be able talk with others who are in the same resonance.

Much love...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have been having trouble with sleep too. Same thing... I'll wake up for no reason or to go to the bathroom and I cannot get back to sleep. I've always been a great sleeper to the envy of my husband who has suffered insomnia much of his life. Also, I would be so tired sometimes that I finally would sleep through the night and still not feel refreshed, even after 11 hours! Also, when I've mentioned this to people, they say they have been having troubles like this too lately. So I think it is something going on. My kids have the same sleep troubles. Also, just the last couple of days they have both been shaking... like they are trembling. It alarmed me to see on one kid, but then the next day seeing it in the other one alarmed me more, and I thought it was weird. Their diets have not changed, they had not had too much sugar so I don't know what it was. I feel disoriented sometimes too, but that has happened with me other times too, so I don't see that as different. I do have a feeling that something weird is going on.

eta: The waking up for me is around 3 to 4 am. Same with one of my kids.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well, I reckon the electromegnetism is completely natural. Possibly a build-up to the galactic alignment and/or in relation to solar activity.

Totally just theories, but nevertheless...

Much love...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

zosomike, My GP dismissed it as "normal" as he told me that most adults will have calcification of the pineal gland by the age of 27-28. If you don't know, the pineal gland releases melatonin when you are a young child, but as you hit puberty, it is *supposed* to shrivel up and be reabsorbed as your hormones regulate sleep after that. The Neurologist also dismissed it as well, and said not to worry about it. As I don't have health insurance right now, I will not continue to investigate what is going on. It surprises me at how many people I have talked to and how many websites that I have researched, that they are all having similar difficulties with the pineal gland. There could be something to that, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to speculate, as I don't have an PhD.

The interesting this is that people that are more "attuned" to the otherworldly energies are also the same people that still have an intact pineal gland.

As far as fluoride in the water, I would recommend a Britta filter for your water. I'm lucky enough to have a natural spring well water tap, so I don't drink the water that the city supply has. Fluoride has been known to produce "compliance" type results in many different types of people, under the disguise of keeping your teeth healthy. Drinking that much fluoride is not good for anybody.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Ellie, you are not alone. Many of us who have already posted have found to be waking up around 3-4 am, on the dot, every night. Sleeplessness has also been a constant among everybody already posting here. Have your children woken up due to night terrors or anything like that?

This is just too bizarre to ignore, and I have a feeling that more people will start responding to this thread sharing similar experiences.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Have you seen this?

www.nasa.gov...

The Feb. 27 magnitude 8.8 earthquake in Chile may have shortened the length of each Earth day.

JPL research scientist Richard Gross computed how Earth's rotation should have changed as a result of the Feb. 27 quake. Using a complex model, he and fellow scientists came up with a preliminary calculation that the quake should have shortened the length of an Earth day by about 1.26 microseconds (a microsecond is one millionth of a second).

Perhaps more impressive is how much the quake shifted Earth's axis. Gross calculates the quake should have moved Earth's figure axis (the axis about which Earth's mass is balanced) by 2.7 milliarcseconds (about 8 centimeters, or 3 inches). Earth’s figure axis is not the same as its north-south axis; they are offset by about 10 meters (about 33 feet).

By comparison, Gross said the same model estimated the 2004 magnitude 9.1 Sumatran earthquake should have shortened the length of day by 6.8 microseconds and shifted Earth's axis by 2.32 milliarcseconds (about 7 centimeters, or 2.76 inches).

Gross said that even though the Chilean earthquake is much smaller than the Sumatran quake, it is predicted to have changed the position of the figure axis by a bit more for two reasons. First, unlike the 2004 Sumatran earthquake, which was located near the equator, the 2010 Chilean earthquake was located in Earth's mid-latitudes, which makes it more effective in shifting Earth's figure axis. Second, the fault responsible for the 2010 Chiliean earthquake dips into Earth at a slightly steeper angle than does the fault responsible for the 2004 Sumatran earthquake. This makes the Chile fault more effective in moving Earth's mass vertically and hence more effective in shifting Earth's figure axis.

Gross said the Chile predictions will likely change as data on the quake are further refined.

Perhaps some people are far more sensitive to changes in the Earths position. By this account, there is likely finite changes that occur during each earthquake. No data to back this up, but it seems that EQ activity is increasing. Many would argue this, and there are threads on here that discuss that very subject. But, personally it just "feels" like the Earth is going through significant and increased changes as of late.

Increased activity might cause the planets inhabitants to react in some way to these changes. Perhaps you are feeling Terra's spiritual presence.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I've been intersted in the workings of the pineal gland for a while now which has made me look at things like dreaming, in a different light.
The realease of small amounts of '___' (I believe) helps in transdimensional interaction (of which I have a lot).

I'm 26 now and if anything, I can feel the pineal gland get stronger. If I 'flex' it for a few mins before I go to bed, the lucidity of my dreams seems to increase.
- (Possibly trying to flex the pineal yourself might have a positive effect on the cyst) -

As for Britta filters, I works as contract manager for a large company and looked into changing the water filters from the current ones to Britta.
A quick phonecall to them confirmed that Britta doesn't actually get rid of flouride

I did pick a bit of advice from a fellow ATSer which was that to have, say, a fresh pint of water and put in the fridge for a few hours (maybe more) this can reduce the levels of flouride. On the flip-side if that, boiling water is said to increase the levels.

I have to say, your comment -
"The interesting this is that people that are more "attuned" to the otherworldly energies are also the same people that still have an intact pineal gland" - has properly brightened up my day!

Maybe I'm alright after all!!
*Phew*

Ellie -
I think we can count ourselves among the relatively few who are sensitive enough to notice this feeling.
The inability to sleep through the night (as Truthseeker says) is a common factor for us all.
I wake up at the same time - usually around 3/3.30am and basically just wait for my alarm to go off at 7...

Much love...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

As far as my pineal gland statement goes, it is simply my own observations and conversations with others that has lead me to that conclusion. I think at one point, there was a topic thread on the "Mysteries of the Pineal Gland." But, of course, there were Xenu-ites in there, and while I respect each and every view, I don't take a lot of stock in New Age stuff, as it can be just as bad as mainstream religious stuff.

Shoot, maybe I'm really on to something here, and we should start our own religion.

Does everybody like Hawaiian Punch?

In all seriousness though, this topic IS worth investigating further, even if we can't use science to help us. Sometimes the human machine is the best machine for the job.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Pretty new here, but I've pretty much been experiencing the same thing along the lines of Sleep disturbance, seeing things in the corner of my eye, and have been picking up on some kind of stress, changes, etc. over the last year or so. At first I thought it was all due to stress. I was already very stressed due to a bad relationship break up and job stress, then my mother died last july after a rough time with Cancer. I honestly just thought i was going partially (or completely) nuts. I have always been sensitive to things (never thought I was an actualy sensitive or special or anything though) but it's like things have increased tenfold. I took myself off my acid reflux meds that I had been on for several years and began trying more natural remedies which seem to have helped the physical aspects, but I still have all the feelings. I did start taking a natural PH Balance enhancer recently as my body was very acidic which has seemed to really help. I am more relaxed and seem to be dealing with it all better now. Not really sure what to make of any of it honestly.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dredge

Dredge, I'm sorry for your multiple losses. Losing family members (especially your mother), is a very hard thing to go through. The only conclusion that I can draw from all of this is that yes, there are people out there having the exact same reaction to whatever is going on.

I have my own theories, but I will probably keep them to myself until they need to be known.

Welcome to the boards!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thanks Truthseeker. I only posted that for frame of reference of my current state at the time.

I am very interested to hear the various ideas about what is going on so I will definitely be watching this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

PowerSlave,

It is plausible that something of this magnitude could indeed happen, although I think there is something more than just this at work. I would suspect that we will be seeing many more "natural disasters" and "acts of god" in the coming months, and I thank you for your post. It's an interesting theory indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join