It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Well, yet another person with the same experience. How does this tie into the original topic at hand? Have these "black spots" coincided with any other sort of phenomenon, such as the events that I originally posted?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Hello all.

I have been getting massive migraines in my right temple for about the past week or so. These have come and gone with different experiences---

Truthseeker,

First a guess. You are right handed.

Second an unfounded extrapolation. You do not have an active cell phone. Maybe all the time, maybe only when these migraines happened.

Third a radical conjecture. You would be ok with receiving a spiritual mark of benevolence on your head. One that only spirits could see.

Fourth a prediction. You will experience great anger and frustration for a while till you remember how to spread joy.

I hope that I am wrong on at least one of the above. Better yet wrong on half. I will be a little frightened if I'm all wrong or all right on the above four points.

David Grouchy

[edit on 1-3-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
From what previous people have described, minus the black fractals on the edge of vision, the rest is rather familiar. I would also include that during the afternoons, specfically starting at 3:30ish, and lasting until say around 5:30ish, at various days during the last few weeks, I get the bouts of absolute fatigue.. unable to even make my way to a couch to crash for 2 hours.

The sleepless times, the messed up sleep schedule spefically, has been occuring to me for the last 3 days.

This applies more so to people who are not awake, or aware of things outside their own little bubbles, but it seems there are things, potentially, going on in other dimensions that we, as 3rd dimensional beings are not consciusly aware of. I know that sounds rather vague, but it's a plausibility. We seldom acknowledge that which we cannot pervice with our 5 senses..

THe other potential is the fact we, hymans, are social creatures, and we, more so on a sub-conscious level, deal with things differently then we do in conscious methods, could be more sensative to the last few weeks of world disasters, first Haiti, and now Chile. This could be weighing heavily on us.

The other option is being more sensative to the unconscious human collective.

Forgive my rambelings, if that is what I have done here. sleep has been elusive.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Hello all.

I have been getting massive migraines in my right temple for about the past week or so. These have come and gone with different experiences---

Truthseeker,

First a guess. You are right handed.

Second an unfounded extrapolation. You do not have an active cell phone. Maybe all the time, maybe only when these migraines happened.

Third a radical conjecture. You would be ok with receiving a spiritual mark of benevolence on your head. One that only spirits could see.

Fourth a prediction. You will experience great anger and frustration for a while till you remember how to spread joy.

I hope that I am wrong on at least one of the above. Better yet wrong on half. I will be a little frightened if I'm all wrong or all right on the above four points.

David Grouchy

[edit on 1-3-2010 by davidgrouchy]

Well David, yes I am right handed, but I am ambidextrous for certain things.

I do have an active cellphone, but I do not get migraines when I use it. My migraines only happen when I actively contact the spiritual side of things, or when they try to collect call me, as in this case.

I don't know if I could be ok with getting a Spiritual Mark of Benevolence, as I can be quite malevolent in my dealings at times. However, with that being said, it might be nice to be a beacon of hope rather than an agent of destruction (which I see myself at times as being, for reasons that I care not to share).

Thank you for the prediction. Yes, I have been quite angry with the world as of late, moreso the lack of understanding, compassion, acceptance, and ignorance that many propagate. I have started, slowly, but surely, to remember how to spread joy and happiness, as I think that it is a quality that I have forgotten about.

Thank you for your post. It was most enlightening.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

Cygnis, I don't think you were rambling at all, and what you said made sense (at least to me). I wonder if this is the first step in a massive world-wide awakening that all the New Agers keep speaking about?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Cygnis

Cygnis, I don't think you were rambling at all, and what you said made sense (at least to me). I wonder if this is the first step in a massive world-wide awakening that all the New Agers keep speaking about?

It is possible, tho an "Awakening" could be many different things.. That in itself is a semi-limitless possibility. If based off of some of the Dimensional theories, any number of realities is possible, all at the same time.

Any change, as long as it is for the better, would be most welcome.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have experienced some of these same things. I am not even sure how to explain what I experienced just last night... or early this morning, around 3 am. I was sound asleep and felt what can only be described as an electrical shock hit me from head to toe... it woke me up but not fully, the second jolt did however wake me up... it was scary! Have you ever grabbed a hold of a naked wire... that was what it felt like.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've been seeing the black specks for a couple of months now. It's like a small spider rapidly crawling on a nearby wall, but when I turn to look at it, it's gone. I've never considered myself a sensitive, though sometimes I do find myself being affected if someone within thirty feet of me is feeling intense negative emotions. I don't even have to see them or know they are nearby, I just get this sudden feeling that someone nearby is really sad or angry and it puts me on edge. However, it has helped me on a few occasions, knowing if someone I'm arguing with it really going to escalate it into a physical altercation or is just talking big. I would not be surprised if this is just another sign that something significant is coming for us all.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The last couple of weeks have been rough. Intense headache right in the middle of my forehead, quick bouts of vertigo, and fatigue. The weirdest for me is that I look at something know what I see, and it shifts when I look at it again. I have been explaining it away as speeding through and not focusing. Things seemed to have gotten better in all those regards since the Earthquake...but sometimes even when I am not sleepy during the day I feel the compulsion to take a nap. ::shrugs:: Don't know if anyone can relate to those things, but thought I'd throw my own experience into the pot.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

Thank you for your thoughts. I think we can come to a consensus that something is indeed amiss, and perhaps it had something to do with the Earthquake in South America? I'm not so sure about that. All I know is that I'm getting awfully tired of waiting to "see what happens."

I'm glad people are responding to this thread. It's good to know that there are many other like-minded individuals out there that share common experiences.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i dont really think its a HAARP issue, i think its a "the earth is really ticked off" issue. we've been trying to figure out what it is for months...but no one seems to know...it feels very important though, so i try to pay very close attention to everything that comes through my senses, keep a journal, etc. i've had some really crazy dreams too. i like to keep a record of all of them...as many details as i can remember. i also make sure to get lots of rest, and when i can i try to just let my body follow its own clock. so to sleep when im tired and be up and about when im not tired, regardless of the time of day. it seems to help...not forcing myself to keep to a specific schedule when i can.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 7minds

well, if its an eye issue i must have the same one. i think i know what you're talking about...like a black shadow type thing right in the corner of your eye? and they happen frequently...several times a day, like i could honestly swear that something must have just passed by me...but theres nothing there. is it kind of like that?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
I personally think that the energy that runs through all matter is being re-tuned, so to speak.

The changes in our senses, the changes on the planet. There seems to be an undeniable connective force that is changing its connection with three dimensional matter.

Thats what my gut tells me. My brain has been scrambling to make sense of this. Ive been looking under every possible stone for answers. Only to find, that the only stone I need to lift, is the stone that holds me to this realm.

that makes sense to me to. shifts in maybe the density of the energy, or the way we feel it, experience it...everything feels connected to me now. when i go outside i feel somewhat connected to everything...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
WOW!
I was just thinking of this subject today and now I have a thread post my musings in.

I have read about theories concerning a humans need to be in contact with the "hum" of the Earth, without which one would go insane. In another thread someone was discussing a constant loud noise like that of a jet engine roar that would not subside.

So I wondered, what if all this talk of Nibiru were true.
Could it be then that the "hum" of this fast approaching planet is overlapping with that of the Earth. Could this be causing sensitive people to experience this sudden increase in potency?

What say you?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I have experienced some of these same things. I am not even sure how to explain what I experienced just last night... or early this morning, around 3 am. I was sound asleep and felt what can only be described as an electrical shock hit me from head to toe... it woke me up but not fully, the second jolt did however wake me up... it was scary! Have you ever grabbed a hold of a naked wire... that was what it felt like.

Greenize -

It's interesting you mention that...I've had this happen to me on occasion and it's quite bizzare and pretty scary. With that said, I'm not sure it's anything spiritual in nature. Tho I could be wrong. I've been told it could be linked to sleep apnea (which can be dangerous actually) but I'm more inclined to believe it's linked to migrane headaches. (odd again, since the OP mentions those...)

I've been getting classic migranes almost all my life, and they usually affect my vision, or sometimes very rarely make me go numb in very specific parts of my body.

When the "shocks" occour and wake me up in the middle of the night, time after time, I have many of the other symptoms of a migrane (sensitivity to light and sound) one little "peep" seems to set of an agonizing "shock" (and it REALLY does feel like an electrical shock). Still, you may check with your doc to be safe.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23

Originally posted by 7minds
I personally think that the energy that runs through all matter is being re-tuned, so to speak.

The changes in our senses, the changes on the planet. There seems to be an undeniable connective force that is changing its connection with three dimensional matter.

Thats what my gut tells me. My brain has been scrambling to make sense of this. Ive been looking under every possible stone for answers. Only to find, that the only stone I need to lift, is the stone that holds me to this realm.

that makes sense to me to. shifts in maybe the density of the energy, or the way we feel it, experience it...everything feels connected to me now. when i go outside i feel somewhat connected to everything...

"I've been seeing the black specks for a couple of months now. It's like a small spider rapidly crawling on a nearby wall, but when I turn to look at it, it's gone."

Thats exactly what ive been seeing!!!
I know that they aren't actual spiders because I'm very aware of the wolf spiders in my basement. And they are very easy to recognize because I see the exact same ones on a regular basis (I have a very strong bond with spiders but thats a convo for another thread).

Im just trying to be Fortean about this and approach it from the skeptics standpoint.

I see the spider for a split-second, but it doesn't continue on the path my mind tells me it should take. Moreover, i'm detecting movement, but the movement doesn't move where it should go. It breaks into my vision briefly, dances, then cancels itself out with its own energy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

WOW!!!! I have had what I thought were cluster headaches on my left temple area for the past several months, however I do have these feelings of energy being not quite right lately as well...today I had an anxiety attack, which I hadn't had since I worked with developmentally disabled over ten years ago, but I know that's what I had and all I was doing this day was sitting here at the computer reading a few stories and some threads here at ATS, none of which would even remotely cause this type of reaction...also today just before sunset half the sky was a light purple, more accurately it was lavender, I never saw a sky like that and the first thought that came to mind was how the one witness to the Chile EQ said the sky's colors changed and were odd...then I started to feel my heart palpitate again...and yes I live in an area that had an EQ in the water off the coast, and the next they warned would be a 4.5 meaning we'd possibly have tsunamis.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

This most definately has happened to me as well, but not while I was sleeping, but awake, I put my arm down on the couch armrest and JOLT right through my damn elbow and up may arm, I sprung from the couch thinking a live wire was attached to the bottom of the couch because that's where my dog loves to hide and thought she chewed a cord there, but, alas NO cord!!!!NOTHING!!!! That s*** ain't fun I know the feeling exactly!!!! Weird I thuoght I was the only one!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think the previous posters did a fantastic job coming up with plausable conjecture for what you might be going through.

I dont really have anything new to add to that, except for my own personal experience has been. I am hyper sensitive to energy shifts, and the ones that I am particularily sensitive to are Lay Lines. I live in the central US and since November I have felt the energy to be normal around here, so perhaps there is a common relationship to what your experiencing and the others who share it.

The earth right now is obviously going through some #- as with all the earthquakes and more to come. I think we are sensitive to that shift, as well as the upcoming Shift in itself.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I know, I totally appreciate the whole willing-ness to accept ones "spirituality"! I'm quite happy that the community so far, has ignored other thoughts about this. It's kinda wierd actually. (sarcasm sucks)

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Wookiep]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join