It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hi Caitlinfae,

I have found that when one holds a beacon of thruth, and lights th astral as one does when working with energy, usually those of a feather flock together. Moths gather around the light etc etc to not use any more cheezy line. But the premise remains true.

This is what Jung called syncronicity. the point when you experience deja vu is an implrtant time in your life. and just when you think you are at your loneliest. somethign happens, to show you that the universe knows and will show you the way.

In this case we here know that this is not something that only affects just ourselves, but others have noticed it too. What we do from here, is up to us.

Just to be extra cheezy!

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by tk2dsky

the name L-E-G-I-O-N came across.

Mark 5:9

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

You can read more about this by looking up Gerasene Demon and reading some sections of the bible.

It will blow your mind if your not ready to realise how possessed people really are, you might be possessed yourself even and dont be so quick to shun that comment off.

This thread certainly raised my eyebrow more than once.

I know about this because ive experienced it but its something you must find out about on your own.

Just my £0.02 for free.

You think evil found a dwelling place in just these guys?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

addendum: I have noticed, however, that I have been unable to contact my guides, and those of others, at all in the past few months. It's like they are unable to make a call for some reason. I liken this to a massive telephone blackout, except on the spiritual side of things. I am fearing for the worst, and hoping for the best.

That is a rather unnerving piece of information. I'm interested to know if that is something that's ever happened to you before.

I also don't think we should be so quick to dismiss the possibility of some HAARP influence. I don't have enough understanding of this technology for the purposes of engaging in a discussion about it, but I have read of it's ability to influence brain waves. If it can cause earthquakes and things of that nature, it would stand to reason it would effect the human body in a number of ways.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sleep Disturbances And The Time Monks

I think You will be interested in the above posted thread. There are many people who posted there with ideas and theories and if you read the entire thread, it's long, but you'll see my replies as well. It's been ongoing for awhile now.

As for being out of balance, this is exactly what I was thinking last night, that the univers/ Earth and EACH one of us is out of balance and that, and this is where my theory splits from yours, that outer influences are working to put it back in balance(not to say others aren't also working to keep it out of balance, which would make the task that much harder). But honestly, I think that it's humans who are the ones keeping it out of balance, JMO. This may be why you could be having trouble reaching your guides and others guides. They may be busily working for this balance to be restored and are just too busy to stop what they are doing.

As far as the sleep disturbances, and as you can see, I've been thinking about this for quite long, but last night I had an epiphony, since the prior thread, it seems it is affecting most everybody, I have drawn the conclusion that Earth is drained of Her energy and She is taking ours to recharge her batteries because we are the very one's that have taken Hers. It may be that we've taken so much that She can't recharge just by the Sun alone, We've cut down so many trees, took so much of her oil and precious metals and Iron that She cannot stay charged as long as She could when the World was more in tune with her. The sun does charge Her, but not fully and not for long, this is what I truly think is happening here.

I know you didn't want to hear a new agey theory and mine is probably verging on new agey, but this is what I truly, truly feel...

I also work with energy, and I am always sure to return those Energies to the Earth(I use it in a different way, as you may already suspect), I do healing/cleansing, and the like, I use it in ritual and spellcraft, and I always return those Energies To Earth, not that I'm saying you don't do this or don't know about returning the energy, because you say you've worked with it so long that I'm sure you do, but this is for those who don't know and aren't experienced in it as much. I just want to make people aware that what we borrow from her, must be given back, as part of a common goal to help balance our Earth's energies again.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I came across the comments about the electric jolts and the visual spots and thought I'd add this:

For about a month, I've been having (almost daily) episodes of unexpected surges of what feel like electricity jolt me as I'm sitting in my chair as well as painful shoots of electricity in my fingers (particularly my right index). These are not like anything I've ever felt. I can be seated and my leg will suddenly kick for no reason, or I'll surge upward in my chair inexplicably.

I know that sometimes our reflexes can do strange things, but these episodes have a sensation of electric shock to them and aren't usually isolated in one limb, except for the times when it effects my fingers. The shock goes through the length of my body.

For several days in a row, I've had moments of sensations that someone or something is close to me and I see black shadows or spots in my peripheral vision, but when I look turn to look, there is nothing there. This may not be related to the electric shocks I've felt, as my last two houses have also been home to some spirits unfamiliar to me.

On a side note, I've also been experiencing strange "high frequency" noises in many of my appliances and in my computer. At times, it sounds like my computer is tapping Morse Code messages. LOL.. Though it's funny to bring it up, it's actually been concerning me because this is something that just started happening and has been constant.

There is definitely some kind of heightened electrical activity occurring around us by the nature of the posts of our members in this thread.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thank you for your post, and I am very well read up on what L-E-G-I-O-N is. I don't think that you realize that I have 20 years of experience in this field, and I don't take such accusations as "being possessed" lightly. I take it very seriously and take offense to it. Obviously you don't know anything about me, but to suggest that a gifted and trained energy worker who HAS the experience to back up his claims is somehow possessed is downright offensive.

I am very well protected and I will keep to that fact.

Sorry if I seem a bit callous, but this is a natural knee-jerk reaction when someone suggests that I am under some sort of "dark" influence.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To everybody who has posted so far:

Thank you so much for contributing your own stories, theories, and ideas to this thread. I had no idea that there were so many open-minded people out there willing to listen and willing to share their own personal stories. I am going to try my best to respond to the numerous replies, and U2U's that I have received, and will address each question in turn.

Thank you again, and keep this thread going....I really truly do believe that this is valid information that many more people need to see and reflect on.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"something something something dark-side!!!" hehehehe

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

"something something something dark-side!!!" hehehehe

Excellent.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Truth seeker, there is a difference. I have had both and I found the more I used my mind for intense spiritual work, in my case telekinesis. the feed back would be horrendous, almost like a psychic shock. This is so real that now I go slowly to avoid the pain. The problem with going too fast is the mind will not idle down and that creates more problems. In case you want to know if this is real, an older man, my age walked up my drive and we talked for a while. He is going through the same thing folks here are talking about and paralleled exactly what it is I am feeling, he felt an awakening and knew he had a job to do before he left. At 70 years old, where the hell do we fit into this? Based on our age and our job description kids, things are coming to a head soon or we, my group will be going to the happy hunting grounds and leave it all to you do. I really wish I had some answers. I do have one, and that is we are all seeds and we can spread the positive around just by being what we are.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Apparently I am also energy sensitive to a degree. Lately I have been getting a very subtle, wobble, rocking-boat, type of feeling, random electrical feelings shooting up my spinal area, also a dull pain above my right eye. Sleep has been mostly normal, but I find my self waking earlier only to be tired again a few hours later. Small resurgence of wild dreams. Good to know it seems other are noticing.

Reminds me of when I first started making orgonite. I had similar experiences when first exposing myself to this type of material. Altered sleep patterns, and wild dreams were the norm back then, feelings of a "wind" pulling on you in various directions, even when inside. Feeling/sensing changes in local environmental behavior, "atmospheric mood" ect. Like going from heavy stagnant feeling to crisp and light.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trogdornator

Now that would be an interesting concept. to for a thread where people can post the atmospheric mood. to see if there is any correlation.

Whaddya think?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hi TS,

What I mean is that even should you get a huge drink from the well...it is only good if others won't abuse you for it. I am fearful to look at some of the things I saw because of the spot on timing. Now I have to live through the 'who are you Jesus?' crap. In case you aren't familiar with the phenomenon, it's really common in those who are followers of Christ. They tear each other apart like hungry dogs. I am getting so I can't listen even to the media, my normal monitoring post, because they might endorse their form of Christ just to steer us wrong as per their habits. There are so many out there who haven't a clue yet who slam Jesus in your face. I know I am getting evicted on account of this, and it wasn't over a claim that divine judgment is imminent, as I posted, or shouted from the rooftops. It was over a sibling battle for staying rights, a very dirty one, successful due to hacking computers, emails etc....I put it out there right away: I don't like the vibe, if she stays I am on my way. BUT-if the things I stated, which are of paramount importance to me, were mentioned, I would have had cops called, and most likely be bound for an institution. I know how fierce jealousy and poor judgment make a lost soul crazy, especially when they are just sensing they are lost (think drowning victim). Also, I don't hesitate to blame the jewish owned media for our state of affairs. I don't care what type stealth weapon is being deployed. It takes a certain sleight of hand to make it all seem natural. Therefore, the phones are ringing and I am the only one hearing the truth, despite that the calls are about, not for, me. I am pretty sad about this. But would I rather have everything in me die on account of subterfuge and evil ambition? Some people need shelter, some money, some need a place to operate. Guess I should have needed all three....

I hear a thing and I tell it, with difficulty, because I know about the mkultra stuff, and it's going to wipe us all out, shred spirituality to pieces, as it is now doing. You will not recognize it when they are through.

Looking at the ring of fire. You know what...that Ocean there may just be a volcanic crater that blew apart the continents...

Thanks for your words.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trogdornator
Apparently I am also energy sensitive to a degree. Lately I have been getting a very subtle, wobble, rocking-boat, type of feeling, random electrical feelings shooting up my spinal area, also a dull pain above my right eye. Sleep has been mostly normal, but I find my self waking earlier only to be tired again a few hours later. Small resurgence of wild dreams. Good to know it seems other are noticing.

Reminds me of when I first started making orgonite. I had similar experiences when first exposing myself to this type of material. Altered sleep patterns, and wild dreams were the norm back then, feelings of a "wind" pulling on you in various directions, even when inside. Feeling/sensing changes in local environmental behavior, "atmospheric mood" ect. Like going from heavy stagnant feeling to crisp and light.

OMG MAN!!!!!! I know what I saw from my neighbor's house now!!!!! Orgonite, they had small mason jars Full of it, I suspected that it was something to do with alchemy and something about it didn't sit right with me. This was my neighbor in Philadelphia. After my child brought those jars to my home(they had set it at the curb a whole box) well I told my daughter to get rid of it but the house became haunted after that s**** had been in the home!!!!!! I just read about orgonite and the pic they use to depict it, That's exactly what the neighbors mason jars looked like!!!!!

Sorry I went off topic...just had to relate that story. I knew there was something up with those neighbors, they were young and they smoked pot a lot...you could smell it, they probably made negative orgonite while they were high or something and unintentionally, why else would they throw it out?WIERD!!!!!!

As for environmental things I always had that, where I could "feel" a storm coming. My ears would actually pop, like the air pressure was changing, It has been gone though as of late.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Electrical jolts? How about every time I lay down. The one I got away from this morning was vicious...caused my ears to ring. It matters not what level floor I am at, you can count on it. I say mk ultra. It feels like what those visual effects in old horror movies do...Tesla things, pulses, like I was made in to an antenna. Boy it'll be nice to not have anyone to tell about it.

I wish to not contribute anything about the earth cracking up, fragile earth etc., in this thread. Earth is NOT fragile. The media will use this angle to hang it on our necks as a tax, a conditioning tool. No good. But I see this is a fragile Earth category, and I'm not going there. How about a category for 'secret weapons being lied about ruining life and soul'?

It is technology, as far as my personal well being goes. The media will step up the ghost/ufo stuff, and begin anew with how we've wrecked the planet by being alive, while the invisible war rages on. All the politicians will draft up unrelated, burdensome laws, getting media support, to assist the rollout. A manufactured space cataclysm is much more likely than a natural one. Anything's possible. I'm just saying that they can falsify visions with ease these days. The malaise is very likely magnetic at root. We'll see. By monitoring the media, we should get some idea of 'their' intentions.

I wonder how the fishing reports are? I read that it's off around here, midwest.

Yes, something's wrong. Totalitarianism and controls are not an answer. Either man is making disasters, or God is pissed, or, a combination of the two. I don't think you can have one without the other. If there is no God, we are, plain and simply, effed. However, in my estimation, that tptb have been set back very much in their planning, does indicate to me that there is God. Think of it. If tptb wanted to sell global warming (they do and did), only something out of their reach would bring yet another record cold year. I follow the BBC, because they usually squirt out 10 stories each day that it's just too late to save the planet, so long as we are above 32º, and they constantly harp about (what haarp is doing to) the poles. But everyone knows it is record cold, yet again. Something is fishy at the weapons lab.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Aha! I know the word I've been looking for! Ancy. I have been feeling extremely ancy. But I'm ready for whatever comes my way. Stay strong everyone, and if you have some positive energy within you, go out into the world and spread it, because it sure could use it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It seems that we may all be experiencing some strange energy shifts. I just want to post something here that has happened to me multiple times.

I have practiced meditation and reiki for quite sometime now. I tend to get an intense tingling/pressure on my forehead, right in the middle slightly above my eyes.

I have noticed that with most of my girlfriends, after we do the naughty, they tend to get extremely dizzy. I have never had a girlfriend who practices meditation, but after we do the naughty they begin to display the same symptoms as myself; that being, they get the same "third-eye" pressure that I often feel.

If anything it is very interesting, they seem to becoming more psychically inclined after intimate encounters with myself.

Has anyone else had experiences similar to this?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

The pressure could one of 2 things.

1, the thrid eye. especially in meditation it is the stimulation of the pineal glade (thrid eye) the pulsation / tingling felt is simple that being active,

2, and more related to the "naughty" as you put it. although I am quite sure we can say sex without the mods getting offended. I mean this site is besically adult content. anyway. this could be due to increase blood pressure in the frontal lobe / pleasure centres of the brain. ever heard the phrase you will go blind if you look at that. well, seems that is based on some medicaol truth. in rare cases the increase blood pressure in the forehead has been known to affect the capiliaries in the eyes, and in extreme cases has caused short term blindness

As for "all" your girlfriends experiencing feeling of dizzyness after sex then I suggest you check out 3 things

1, The Kama Sutra / Tantra could be you are experiencing kundalini
2, A doctor in case it is high blood pressure
3, When Harry met Sally, especially the restaurant scene!!

but then my job here is not to stroke your ego soooo.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

I have noticed that with most of my girlfriends, after we do the naughty, they tend to get extremely dizzy. I have never had a girlfriend who practices meditation, but after we do the naughty they begin to display the same symptoms as myself; that being, they get the same "third-eye" pressure that I often feel.
Has anyone else had experiences similar to this?

Hehe. Yes, I have a similar experience to this. There was this one girl, and we liked each other, and one night, as we were parting, I decided to be super cute and kiss her on the cheek. She got extremely flustered and said "oh wow," in a very good way. I believe we can transfer energy through touch for sure. It feels so awesome when that energy transfer is a positive one. Makes you feel like a king when you get all the girls to blush.

But on another note, I have felt this third eye pressure before. But I never passed this third eye pressure to someone else, so that is kind of interesting that you did that.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trogdornator

Lately I have been getting a very subtle, wobble, rocking-boat, type of feeling, random electrical feelings shooting up my spinal area, also a dull pain above my right eye.

Trodgornator,

You have experienced something I have encountered, too I didn't really connect it with anything until I read what you posted just now. About four times this month, I have felt the wobbling and rocking sensations accompanied by slight dizziness myself, but they are not symptoms of simple dizziness, per se. I likened them to the feeling when you are about to encounter a mild earthquake. However, those in the room with me have not experienced the same sensations, which made me assume either i was imagining it or that I just had lost my bearings for a moment.

I have been particularly curious about the electrical shock sensations I've feeling that occur randomly with no explanation, much like you have described.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join