It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Truth seeker, you are right on. After all the hard work to get TK, my wife comes up and does it as well as I and it had nothing to do with the naughty, just getting her to slow down and try. Two others now after me even telling them what I am doing is scientifically impossible, but you can do it because you learn from me on another level, and sure enough they did. Also my wife has suddenly increased her psychic skills and comes home from thrift stores with weird telling's of how she now knows where a rare treasure is for her creations. Perhaps you won't need to jump bones to enhance others ability, just be near them or at least most of them, hmmmmm? This concept may be part of new way to help in a major awakening. By the way, when I put this out on two other posts about enabling people this way, it did not last 30 minutes before it was removed.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I can affirm this same sensation in myself. Very persistent, it is, as well.

One possible explanation or aspect of this could be solar activity. Many factors affect the delicate balance of fluids, structure, and electrical activity in the body, as we know.

There are many culprits for these experiences, and my guess is that we are finally feeling critical mass being approached.

Too many factors are physically against us at this point. Like Tetris when the page finally goes nuts and fills up.

I find myself praying for physical balance and strength much more often these days. People who work with the general public also report seeing behavioral patterns according to the full moon and some other unknown factors.
Sensitive people are like gauges, IMO. We should listen to them. Thanks for this great thread.

Hopefully more people will begin to notice and collect data.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can say I have had the shock things while I am awake- and I also seem to have been having back to back recurring dreams- like being stuck in a rerun. Stores are the main theme. I always wake up feeling like I was hit by a train as well. I have also had the shadows flitting around in my peripheral... except I have more than once bright sparks of light as well- And while I'd love to pass them off as 'eye problems'- It's hard to do when they actually put out *light*. I have had some nights where I go to bed, and it seems like I am 'glowing'- but when I raise a hand or check, it goes away. It's like when I did something to freak someone out- I took a strong flashlight, stuffed it in my mouth, and turned it on. Then tapped my friend on the back and waited for them to come back out of the tree they went up.
When I did that, my whole HEAD felt like it was lit up. This is the same experience. And yes, I have been awake when this has happened.

I need to also add that something that may or not be of any info is that when I was 19-20, I had something so traumatic happen to me, my soul actually screamed bloody murder. I my mouth was shut... I 'heard' the scream: horrific, mind numbing, and beyond anything I have ever heard- even in a horror film. The person who was there (the one who did the traumatizing. It wasn't physical, BTW. Long story, dont want to think about it too much.) didn't hear a thing. I have never been quite the same after it, either.

I also have noticed as of late I can read, or be watching a show on Netflix, or have a person talking to me, and all of a sudden, my brain sneezes or something, and they'll have finished what they said, and all I could recount was some mumbling and not much else. However, I can see crap no one else notices: I can point out odd people, my neighbor's stupid, need to be shot dogs (they killed my pet chicken- beheaded him.) when they are running around at night in the dark, signs... And usually, the reaction is "Ok... you're seeing things again, aren't you?". And a smirk. *My* usual reaction is wanting to kick them once in the shins and giving them what for. I am 'unnaturally' observant for some of the weirdest, most trivial crap (which, BTW SAVED one of these yahoo friends of mine from getting their car t-boned by someone) and yet, cant concentrate on normal stuff without great effort.....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am not sure if this will help out at all but as of lately I have also been feeling certain changes. I have been feeling a massive amount of energy and also have been feeling the headaches. I have no past mental illnesses but have thought about going in for an MRI or something but I don't think ill get any answers that way. Things are defiantly changing though, I noticed a hell of a lot more than I use too (possible paranoia though and I understand that). My boss tried to explain it to me as a Paranormal evolution, not sure if anyone here knows anything about that because I don't. He was telling me that certain changes in human evolution could opening up doors dealing with the paranormal and that may be what you or myself could be experiencing.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm new to ATS and stumbled across the website about a week ago when searching for something online. Your thread caught my eye and I don't really know how to put this into words, because I myself don't know how to describe what I have been experiencing since I have been little.

I have always had the "migraines" through-out my life, now more than ever. It is a physical pain throughout my whole body. Stemming from my head to my feet. It as if I was beaten down or hit by a "truck" as most people are saying. It is different than that of a normal migraine. Nothing seems to cure it and it can continue for hours.

Also, I am responding to your thread because I myself have a theory. Much to the same as yours. I don't talk about it much because I think my friends and family think I'm nuts when I talk about it. It's a legit gut feeling, combined with "dreams."

I have been having what I thought were "dreams," but they come true. Ever since I was little. It's almost like a deja vu moment when it happens, and then I remember my dream. I don't know if that makes any sense. Since about 3 years ago I have been having "dreams" but I'm awake. It's as if my mind goes into a daydream or deep thought without me thinking about it. I can't make much sense of them until an event happens, then the "dream" comes back in clear flash. There was a post someone said as a "sneeze" on the brain. It's kinda like that but I'm in a daydream and those random day dreams seem to come true... days, months or years later.

The day the earthquake hit Japan on Feb 26th I had a "migraine" and had this weird, dreaded pit feeling in my stomach. I felt that something horrible was going to happen. I turned on the news that night and heard about Japan. I went to bed that night still having that migraine and feeling in my stomach. My "dreams" that night were more vivid than ever. I thought it was just coincidence since I had seen the news. But I went to sleep hours later. It still may have been a coincidence. I slept that night but it wasn't really sleeping. I had these dreams of a earthquake and tsunami. I had no idea where it took place, all I knew was it wasn't near my hometown. That morning I woke up and saw what had happened to Chile.

There was a couple posts about black shadows or figures out of peoples peripheral vision. I have experienced that since a kid. I remember a time when I woke up out of a dead sleep two nights in a row at exactly 3:00 and swore there was a shadow of a figure in the corner of my bedroom. Both nights I ran to my parents room and told them the story. They always thought it was a nightmare. It's funny though, that shadow shows up all the time. Maybe not in my bedroom, but it could be anywhere, driving, vacation, hiking, and even at my job.

Even yesterday I felt like the ground was moving under me. Like the one person had posted on this thread. I thought it was me just being clumsy at first, but when I looked down my feet were completely on the ground.

I may be a little all over the place in my post, but I wasn't sure where to start. I have experience just about everything that people have posted on this thread.

I am really confused about these events that have occurred to me since a child. You called yourself "sensitive" to the energy around you and I was wondering how do you know?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
its always seemed that i have been more sensitive to other people's feelings and can read people pretty accurately but just in the general sense, but i have no skills like you are describing. i would say it is due to the general discomfort around the world. times are tough but it hasn't physically hit home to us yet, maybe you are just picking up on it early. if i were you i would try to listen to it and see what you can do, who knows maybe you'll have some kind of prophetic vision.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i also forgot to add that i have a lot of social anxiety, probably due to me picking up on other people's negative emotions. i get nervous very easily around people and it seems anything can trigger it. point is, lately it seems my anxiety/nervousness is being triggered more easily so maybe im more "sensitive" lately. i have had some trouble sleeping and i normally sleep pretty good.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84

I am really confused about these events that have occurred to me since a child. You called yourself "sensitive" to the energy around you and I was wondering how do you know?

First of all, to everybody: thank you so much for all of your words in this thread. Believe it or not, you are not only helping me, but helping one another, and I think that something like that is a very good thing in a world filled with ignorance and intolerance. For those of you that have U2U'd me throughout the day (and there is a lot) I will respond to each and every one of you as time permits. There are only so many hours in the day, and my fingers are on the point of collapse, as not only do I play with a Jazz Band, but I have been typing for the better part of the day. Believe me when I say that I appreciate all of the feedback I have gotten. The more people that become aware and aren't ashamed of what they feel, the better off we will all be when the day comes.

To you HappyFeet: I have always known what I was and what I was able to see and do. This trait runs in my family, and so far, I am the most powerful (in terms of sensitivity) in my family. Without telling my entire life story again, I have dealt with spirits, ghosts, demons, or whatever you want to call them since I was very young. I had my first paranormal experience when I was 3, and from them on I knew that I wanted to dedicate my life to uncovering the knowledge of these phenomena. I am a gifted Medium/Clairvoyant/and Empath, and I use my abilities everyday to help others achieve goals that they never thought imaginable.

As far as "knowing".....well, it's a buzzing like feeling that I get at the back and crown of my head. It almost feels like an adrenaline rush to me, and this feeling happens whenever I tap into the energy around us, or when I am dealing with a haunting. The migraines happen quite often when I overwork myself, or when I know that something bad is on the horizon. A very good friend of mine passed away 2 years ago at the age of 20. The night of his death...the time was exactly 11:17 (and I remember because I was heading to the grocery store with friends and felt like something bad was happening...I distinctly remember saying to them "something bad just happened") and I started getting headaches, nausea, etc. When I got home, I got a phone call from another good friend of mine that confirmed my suspicions.

If you're asking whether or not I think you're crazy, I think the evidence is obvious that I don't think you are at all. Learn to trust yourself and your feelings. Are you male or female, as females can sometimes have more trouble coming to terms with their abilities than males. Intuition is something that all humans are capable of, yet only a few really learn to tap into it. I am one of those people, and then some. I don't know how I gained these abilities, but I feel blessed that some force thought to give me the responsibility of having them.

Thank you for contributing to this thread...your post can only add another piece to the puzzle, and for that I thank you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence
i also forgot to add that i have a lot of social anxiety, probably due to me picking up on other people's negative emotions. i get nervous very easily around people and it seems anything can trigger it. point is, lately it seems my anxiety/nervousness is being triggered more easily so maybe im more "sensitive" lately. i have had some trouble sleeping and i normally sleep pretty good.

You, my friend, sound like you are an empath. All the things that you are describing are either social phobia, or the ability to pick up on others' emotions. Try this for me next time you are out and about: pretend that your hand is like a broom, and when you start to feel nervous, "sweep" the negative emotions off of your skin, starting from your head, down your arms and down your legs. Of course, you will want to excuse yourself to the bathroom before you do this, but believe me, this technique works a lot, and you might even be able to help people in the future using this gift. I too, am an empath, and I quite often use it to counsel people on problems they are having.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
UPDATE

I have responded to many of your inquiries through U2U, and I think I have made some new friends ^_^

I'm working on getting through the entire list, but my eyes grow heavy and I need some much needed rest (that is, if TPTB actually let me get some sleep tonight).

Take care and stay safe everybody, and like I said before, if you have any more questions, feel free to U2U me.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am so glad I bumped into this thread. The description of the feeling of being “hit by a freight train” hit me like you can’t imagine. I will contribute my ‘symptoms’ to your thread. I have always had a clean bill of health. Lately though…

1) “Freight train” in the morning. Check. The days of waking refreshed are few and far between these days, whether I hit the proverbial hay early or late it never seems to make a difference. I wake often with 2:34am on the clock. The morning is a complete haze. Healthy diet, exercise, etc., are not making the difference lately either.

2) “Spiders” in the corner of your vision. Check. Although, sometimes mine tend toward a periodic blue flash: a small spec grows and disappears. And sometimes clear, almost sparkle-like twinkles. Completely random. Nothing for a month, then five or more times in one day. (Insert Disclaimer: My vision is normal and checked every year or two by a professional).

3) Headaches. Check. Although these are hit and miss. They throb, almost pulse, and are localized in the temple. I can usually tell when a major change in barometric pressure hits.

4) Tingling in the forehead. Check. I LOVE this! It almost tickles. It used to only happen before I went to sleep. For the last six months, it’s all the time, any time. I have also felt heart palpitations; like my chest was going to first collapse then burst open. Not fun. I actually went to hospital for an ecg I was so frightened. Nothing. Again the mysterious clean bill-of-health. No anxiety attacks or panic disorders.

5) Hearing high pitched frequencies. Check. There are times where I cannot go near an active computer, the sound is akin to nails on the chalkboard to me. And although it may sound odd, recently the regular drone of the refrigerator seems louder to me. Dunno, about that one. Even certain lights emit noise, and not just the nasty fluorescent office-hell ones. Things that used to hover in the background unnoticed are standing out to me. It’s weird and difficult to accurately describe.

Some other oddities of late: my speech. I have always had a reasonably good aptitude with public speaking and articulating my thoughts coherently. Lately? My tongue feels roughly two-feet long I trip over it so frequently. Again it ebbs and flows. Irritating to say the least. And typing… this is brutal. I’m generally a decent typist, but there are moments where I can’t seem to spell “the” without bumping into trouble. Gobbledegook. Can’t get anything out. Lets see. Random, sudden allergies. Check. Out of the blue, I had a SEVERE allergy with nasty hives, morning/night, it didn’t matter, but no discernable trigger. I’d break out when I was in a shopping mall having had nothing to eat or drink… I had every blood test, scratch test, poke and prod you can imagine. Diagnosis? Zip. “Idiopathic.” No explanation. This went on for a year. Then nothing. Gone as quick as it came. There’s a myriad of other little things that just smack of something odd on the whole to me.

As far as strange feelings? I have no doubt. It’s there. It’s tangible. It is not imagination. Random strangers I speak with blurt out the oddest yet cohesive things. I think on a subconscious level they truly know what they FEEL. Like good art and bad taste, it’s hard to define. But you know it when you see it. The muscle of intuition is weak with lack of use, but it would appear that it’s gaining back its strength. Change IS in the air.

Thank you for this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Seems we are all having some similar symptoms here:

1."Freight Train," my dreams are different and I usually wake up in the morning because I will be dreaming, and my sense of awareness expands in the dream. There is a rushing sound, and sometimes I feel like I've been shot out of a cannon that's loaded with nuclear energy. After that, I find myself out of my body, but it does not last and I tend to wake up.

2. My vision definitely has been doing some odd things. I am seeing what appears to be more and more "energy." Sometimes when I go out to supermarkets and I am in public, the relationship between mass and space looks to be interacting in a different manner. It is as if people's physical bodies are effecting the space around them...and I can see it. I am also seeing auras more often, but not just on people, I see them in animals and plants as well.

3 The tingling in my forehead. As the poster above me mentioned, I LOVE this as well. I have found that with meditation I can increase the tingling/pressure to the point when I feel like I am comfortably floating, and it is extremely relaxing. I get this tingling/pressure sensation everyday now, and it seems to just come and go.

As some of the posters above me indicated, I do believe that there is an energy transfer going on between myself, and anyone I come into physical contact with. Other than my girlfriends, I was doing reiki on my sister about a year and a half ago. she suffers from anxiety (as I did) and she had tension in her chest. While I was performing reiki on her, her boyfriend came up from behind her and laid his hands on her back to reassure her. As soon as he came in contact with her he jerked backwards and walked outside with quite the odd expression on his face. I focused on helping my sister and about five minutes later she went from complete tension and silence to laughing her *** off out of nowhere. She told me that she had been "hit" by the warmest energy she had ever felt and it "melted" her tension away immediately.

As for my sisters boyfriend, my sister and I found him sitting on the back porch half in tears. He told us that when he put his hands on my sisters back to reassure her, he was hit by an "electrical shock" and felt a sudden jolt of "tension" that centered in his chest; and claimed he had never felt anything like it.

My ears ring constantly, my doctor has no idea why.

I would agree though, we are changing and it is happening faster. It is already March again, when I realized that yesterday it nearly floored me. I feel like I went to bed in 2009 and woke up in 2010. Time is definitely speeding up, or maybe we are manifesting thoughts more rapidly; but either way SOMETHING is changing.

If you move your hand, do you see a second one?

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dalan.]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Folks,

It's amazing that so many have come forward to acknowledge what we've all been feeling, yet felt we were alone in these experiences...it takes guts.
I'm also thankful to truthseeker for starting this thread...synchronicity at it's best...

I personally feel so much better knowing that I'm not alone in these experiences and indeed these feelings, so thank you all...!

To those of you who put forward the suggestion of MKULTRA as a possible reason for all of this, it's plausable, however it just doesn't resonate with me.
My theory is, that if it were MKULTRA, it would be doubtful we would know anything about it. We wouldn't be able to 'feel' or 'see' these changes...
TPTB surely know that not all of humanity is on the same 'wavelength' and I believe they could cater for that.
MHO is that we have the ability to completely block those effects and therefore not be succeptable to them. We're much more in tune with the natural frequency or vibrations, wavelengths etc and as we know, the power of nature/the universe, is infinitely more powerful than anything synthetic.
These 'feelings' of unease, 'speeding-up' , sleeplessness etc might be simply a universal 'signal' (as it were) as a 'jolt' (that so many have also experienced) to make sure we are awake and aware.

Could it be that the more of us realise who we are, that our collective consciousness can raise?

I reckon we're experiencing the 'beginning of the beginning', and it's a pleasure to be on this journey with all of you!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Question about the forehead tingling- where does it do that? Like right above the nose- and not between the eyes but maybe like 1/4 of an inch above them? I figured it was one of those 'nerve tinglies' I get.

I also have had an *awful* time typing... I have actually typed complete and totally wrong words and even completely incoherent sentences, in addition to more typos than I like. I figured I was getting really sloppy, or stress was taking it's toll on my coordination.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So it's 7:16am, I'm up and moving about, and yet I feel like I'm not even awake at all. I had a massive dream last night, and most of it I don't remember, but I remember a name:

Grildor, or Kildor. Something like that. It's still resonating in my mind this morning, yet I cannot completely grasp at the name. Even as a medium, names still escape me, as I communicate mostly in images and symbols.

Has anybody come across these names before?

Thank you to the new posters for sharing your experiences with us. It only furthers our cause of finding the truth.

I agree, that I am glad that we are taking this journey together, because it has been a lonely path thus far, I'm sure for all of us.

Just know that you are not alone, and I've made it my mission to be the guiding light to those that are willing to open their ears and their hearts and listen.

I'll be checking in again today to see if anybody had any weird dreams last night.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I've had that tingling on the forehead also...it started a while ago and was SO obvious - almost like a wee spider web in between and just above my eybrows.

I put it down to the 'opening' or awakening of the 3rd eye in a physical situation...either that, or a strengthening of it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but just MHO...!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear of the troubles and feelings of late, none of it can be a good thing for you and i do hope it improves..
As far as a change in Earth energies, i believe that something is certainly going on.. more than normal 'strange' sightings are being reported (online forums as well as people i know and talk to in 'real life'), noises and voices coming from nowhere obvious, and the biggest thing i have been noticing is time shifts.. many, many people seem to be experiencing these to varying degrees lately, including myself (a post of mine about it is on my page under the title 'Strange Lights') I too have been hoping for others to come out and share recent odd happenings..

Being really quite open to energies, for a number of years now i have felt what i can only explain best as a bubble of some sort forming in the atmosphere... a huge balloon of unseen energies that continues to grow... thats the best i can put it at the moment...
Thank you for posting this and sharing your thoughts.. will be interesting to see how others are percieving things of late

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Actually my kids are older teens and only one has suffered from nightmares (night terrors when he was little) all his life. The other one is a very proficient lucid dreamer and so he has no problems in his dream life. So nothing there has really changed. The one with the nightmares has really freaked me out sometimes in the night with his dreams!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike

MHO is that we have the ability to completely block those effects and therefore not be succeptable to them. We're much more in tune with the natural frequency or vibrations, wavelengths etc and as we know, the power of nature/the universe, is infinitely more powerful than anything synthetic.
These 'feelings' of unease, 'speeding-up' , sleeplessness etc might be simply a universal 'signal' (as it were) as a 'jolt' (that so many have also experienced) to make sure we are awake and aware.

Could it be that the more of us realise who we are, that our collective consciousness can raise?

I reckon we're experiencing the 'beginning of the beginning', and it's a pleasure to be on this journey with all of you!

Much love...

Thank you for your words, they do comfort me. I know that this may be a difficult transition, but knowing there are others who are awake with me helps me have faith in humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Ellie, as I have said many times in the past: There is still good in this world, and it is worth fighting, and even dying for.

We are a special lot, as much as some people will say that we are just another regular group of people. Many of us are adults and do not have the "teenage angst" to worry about. Many of us have come to know who we are, so I believe that this is not the issue.

My faith in what remains of our humanity stays strong, and as long as there are those of us who haven't become part of the "machine" there will always be hope for us.

I'm starting to think that hope doesn't always ride alone.

From what I have seen, there are at least a few people who I can trust and rely on.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join